All Comments on 'A Friend's Love Ch. 02'

by James_Ember

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
syntheticfuturesyntheticfutureover 3 years ago

Oh damn. I can't wait to see what happens next.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 3 years ago

Damn this story is good real good get chapter 03 outt asap I'm desperate to see how this goes.

tbakkytbakkyover 3 years ago

Eagerly waiting for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good

Uh-oh hope they make it through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Keep on writing

I can't wait to see how this turns out. Keep on writing because things are getting good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

This story is great I am dying to see what happens next. Keep up the great work and please don’t stop writing!!!

eroticaluveroticaluvover 3 years ago
More!!!

Oh my god!!! I need to know what happens next!!!

Jess has to realize Ryan is the same man he was and she leaves asshole and goes back to Ryan to apologize and ask him to take her back.

Please, I need to know what happens next!!!

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 3 years ago

Kinda oh hum up to the last few paragraphs. You pulled it out.

5 stars for future promise.

Looking forward to chapter 3

Cheers

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
New chapter

New chapter please

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Definitely post the next chapter as soon as you can please

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Next Chapter

As soon as you can please post the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good so far

So far I'm enjoying the unraveling. The pace could be a bit faster... New chapter please?.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please finish the story

I so enjoy what you've written. Looking forward to your next chapter.

DP

Cmikey11Cmikey11over 3 years ago
Love ❤️ it

Such a delightful story can’t wait for further chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Make another chapter PLEASE

hang1022hang1022over 3 years ago

Hoping to see a new chapter of this story soon!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Mother fucker where's the third chapter. Stop scratching your taint and write some more dickhead

34dein34deinover 3 years ago
great story

damn that's good storytelling. can't wait for the next chapter/s, however many may be

Ginger630Ginger630over 3 years ago

I cannot wait for the rest of the story!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Please

Finish this....

Bubbahawg67Bubbahawg67about 3 years ago

Cannot wait to see where you go with this, please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Please continue this story or at least wrap it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I hope you are well and will soon return to finish this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Fantastic story. Please keep going. I would love to see it finished

OpenWordsOpenWordsover 2 years ago

Wtf is up with you having all the women talk like they are just one of the boys? If you're gay... Fine. But it's seriously unattractive to have the female characters always saying man and dude...

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

Not a romance story, at all. Seems unrelated to the first story. No way she can claim she always loved him after this chapter. Feel like you deliberately destroyed a nice romance story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"'Hey, James,' Ryan said in a sultry voice, 'Speaking of what happened to my parents, I'm sorry to hear about Jasmine.'" Sultry doesn't mean what you think it means. From Oxford Languages: "(of a person, especially a woman) attractive in a way that suggests a passionate nature." It's usually used in a sexual context, not in the context of offering condolences over a death.

"'Sort of like what we used to do?' She asked him as her smirk grew a little more deviant, 'All through high school?'" "Ryan, playing coy, replied, 'If we were to what Libby?' He smirked at her, slightly raising his eyebrow." "'What do you think?' Ryan asked with a little smirk." "'Three...' Ryan replied with a slight smirk," Smirk doesn't mean what you think it means. From dictionary.com: "What does smirk mean? A smirk is a kind of smile, but it's not a friendly smile—it's often a sarcastic or arrogant one or one that's intended to provoke or irritate the person who sees it." It has a negative connotation, and it's misused a lot on this site. All the times (but one not listed because it was used correctly) you describe Ryan as smirking makes him come off like a top asshole. When you used it with Libby it just came off as incorrect, not that she was a jerk.

Ryan showing off his muscles and tattoos while disrobing for Libby was gross. It's disappointing that he left LV a humble guy and came back an arrogant bro.

Women use dude and man to call attention to their friends regardless of anyones sexual orientation. Some dude below claims only lesbians are allowed to do that. He's wrong.

Ryan taking no time to reach out to Jessica when he returned and taking no time to throw his dick into the first woman who offered were disappointing elements. There's no reason this should be in Romance.

I find it hard to believe Ryan would have known his best friend's mother died and he didn't reach out from Ireland. That's too far of a stretch of the imagination.

I skimmed past the cartoonish, exaggerated vocalizations in the Libby sex scene. It's too ridiculous. And what's with people screaming, "I'm cuuummmiiing!" over and over again in porn? Show us, don't tell us. It's far sexier.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I agree, this guy comes off as an arrogant narcissistic asshole. Fucking your high school bang buddy at earliest opportunity, but ignoring your "best friend" for a couple of weeks. Yeah, he cares for her so much! (Sarcasm). Hey it's been nice knowing you bud, good luck with your life. See you never.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This chapter is not a stand alone story. It may not seem as romantic as the first chapter, but this is only because of how the plot is developing at this particular point. It is, however, very well done, and the storyline as it is can only want the reader to continue with the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJames_Ember@James_Ember
I'm just your typical body building, snowboarding, surfing, outdoors loving guy. I have been writing short stories and novels for years now and I finally decided to give my erotic short stories a place to call home. So I have been editing my stories and writing new ones in m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES