A Friend's Love Ch. 03

Story Info
Ryan lives his new life without Jess in it.
13k words
4.65
14.2k
36

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Friend's Love Ch. 3

Note from the author:

My apologies for taking so long to continue this story, between Covid, work, moving and some overall life events happening, I was unable to find the time and environment to properly continue my writings.

But everything is in order now and I will be writing more on this story as well as others once I conclude the happenings of Ryan and Jessica.

Thank you everyone!

-James

***Thank you WiCk3d for the editing***

.........

Their sounds of skin slapping and loud moans echoed through the vast house.

"Oh fuck baby!" Olivia shouted at Ryan standing behind her, "Fuck me! Use my little pussy!"

Ryan stood behind Olivia, gripping her waist and pulling her platinum blonde hair back. He slid his rigid cock deep into her, slamming his pelvis into her beautiful heart-shaped ass. Ryan was mesmerized at the sight of Olivia's body, standing pressed against his kitchen counter in the red light as he had his way with her.

"Oh my god, Ryan," she moaned, her body starting to shake, "Oh god, yes baby! Right there! Oh, fuck baby!"

Ryan buried himself all the way into her, crashing the head of his cock into her cervix. His assault on her grew more intense as her shaking became more prominent.

"Fuck baby," her moans grew louder, "fuck, fuck, fuck I'm gonna cum baby!"

"Fuck yes, baby!" Ryan commanded back, "Fucking come on this dick!"

Ryan felt the walls of her soaking canal tighten harder and harder. He knew she was about to burst so he smashed his throbbing member as deep as he could go. That last thrust sent Olivia's orgasm whirling through her body.

"Oh fuuuuck!" She screamed, ""Oh fuck I'm...I'm cumming baby! Ohhhhh mmmyyyyy goooodddd!"

Her body started to shake and convulse with Ryan still buried all the way in her. Her orgasm hit her so hard that she started to lose the strength in her legs.

"Oh god! Oh, fuck! Ohhhhh ffuuuccckkk!" She kept moaning and crying through her peak.

Ryan reached both arms around her waist and held her as wave after wave of pleasure scored through her entire body. He held her tight as her orgasm slowly calmed down.

She arched her back up more and looked back at him, his cock still wedged inside of her. "Fuck Ryan...god damn you're amazing!"

Ryan just smiled at her and kissed her. He pulled out of her, rotated her around, and propped her ass up on the edge of the counter.

"Oh I like this position," Olivia smiled at Ryan.

He stepped up to her and slid his firm cock back inside of her, his pelvis grinding against her clit.

"Oh fuck," she moaned, "fuck that feels amazing!"

Ryan started to slide in and out of her, gyrating his hips as he pulled out. He was standing, looking her face-to-face, seeing the looks of pleasure and euphoria wash over her face.

"Oh fuck yes!" she cried out.

"Does that feel good Libby?" Ryan asked her with a wicked smile.

"Fuck yes it does," she replied, smiling back, "Anything you do to me feels amazing!"

"Good," he commented as he began to kiss her.

Their lips locked with sheer passionate rage for one another. Ryan continued to pump himself in and out of her as he could hear Olivia moaning into his mouth. Her arms locked around him as his cock continued to slide inside her silk walls.

He caressed her wonderfully curved body as she clung to his. He slid his hands slowly down her ribs, feeling every ripple they made in her skin. He made his way down her tiny, corset-trained waist to the sweeping slopes of her hips to her upper ass. He loved the way she felt. She had a phenomenally curved body that he couldn't help but cherish in all ways physical.

His soft and gentle touches on her body were increasing her moans. The increasing intensity of her barrage on his mouth showed that she loved what he was doing to her just as much as Ryan was.

She reached her hand down and grabbed Ryan's wrist. She pulled her head back as Ryan kept pushing himself deep into her at a steady pace. As she did, she pulled his hand up and put it around her throat.

Ryan looked at her with a lustful and quizzical look.

"I love our sex," Olivia spoke with her deviant smile, "But want you to use me."

"Oh, you want it like that?" Ryan asked smiling.

"Yes!" She moaned from his cock brushing her G-spot, "I want you to choke me. I want you to fuck me. Use me, Ryan. Use me like I'm your own personal toy!"

Ryan looked at her for just a split second, but in that second, he saw it in her eyes. She wanted to be fucked rough, she wanted to be used by him and made his, even if just for the night. She wanted him to have his way with her and use her like he owned her.

Ryan smiled, winked, wrapped his hand around her throat, and started to grip it tightly. He pushed her back, making her prop herself up on her elbows on the counter as he started to increase his speed and intensity.

"Fuck yes baby!" She wailed as he attacked her, "Fuck me, baby! Choke me harder, Ryan! Choke me and fuck this tight little pussy!"

Ryan gripped her throat even tighter and persisted to slam himself into her harder and harder. He buried his cock in her as far as it would go, filling her up as full as he could.

He could see that Olivia was breathing hard through his choking and at first, he was going to lighten up until he saw an ear-to-ear grin of pleasure spread across her lips. She really enjoyed being choked and used.

Ryan continued to use her as she wanted, gripping her throat, causing faint moans to come from Olivia as she fought for air. Ryan could feel his orgasm building, that all-too-familiar feeling of pressure building up inside of him. After about an hour of sex, he needed his release.

"Oh my god," Olivia mouthed in pleasure since, not being able to speak.

Ryan continued to ram himself into her, increasing the sounds of skin slapping throughout the house. His orgasm was building quickly.

"Oh fuck baby," he said in an anticipated moan, "Fuck I'm gonna cum baby!"

Olivia started to nod her head, shooting him a wicked smile. "Cum in me," she mouthed.

Ryan started to pound even harder as his thrusts slammed louder and louder into her. He involuntarily gripped her throat harder as his orgasm was about to rush through him. Olivia put her hands on his wrist, smiling as he blocked her airways.

Finally, after a few more lunges, his orgasm burned through his entire body. He crashed his tumescent cock all the way inside her and he blasted shots of cum deep into her wanton pussy.

"Fuck baby," he moaned loudly, "Fuck! Ah! Fuck! I'm cumming! Jesus! Ah!"

He let his hand go of Olivia's throat and he gushed his cum into her. She gasped in a huge breath as his hand let off of her throat.

"Oh fuuuuuccckkkk!" Olivia shouted after her breath.

Ryan's cock pulsing inside of Olivia sent another orgasm tearing through her. She fell backward onto the counter and shook and convulsed wildly as Ryan slowly slid his pulsating cock in and out of her quivering and dripping pussy.

As Ryan's orgasm started to subside, he leaned down and laid his head on Olivia's still shaking chest. Their orgasms ripped through each of them intensely as they both lay there, collecting their thought from the ecstasy they both endured.

Olivia started to giggle as she finally caught her breath.

"What's so funny?" Ryan looked up at her smiling,

"I swear," Olivia said, grinning and running her fingers through his very messed up gentleman's cut hair, "I don't know what it is about you, but every time you cum in me, it makes me cum. I mean, you make me cum a lot more than just that...but when you cum in me...Jesus it makes me cum hard!"

"Well I'm glad," Ryan chuckled, "I'm glad I can make you cum like that because you make me bust pretty fucking hard as well!"

"I hope I do," she laughed back, "With how hard you fuck me, I hope you cum extra hard!"

"Hey you like being fucked like that," he grinned, "You've always liked that."

"That's true, "she smiled, "I'm just not used to your new size and strength yet. When you choked me in the end there, I almost blacked out!"

"Oh shit, my bad!" Ryan said shocked but still chuckling.

"No no," Olivia replied, "I fucking loved it! I'm just used to the old Ryan, this new Ryan is much better and more intense! Plus I know I'm going to have bruises on my inner thighs for the next couple of days!"

"But was it worth it?" Ryan smiled.

"Oh...definitely," she replied and sat up, pushing him up so she could kiss him more.

Ryan slowly pulled out of Olivia's still quivering pussy, pulling out a stream of cum with it onto the counter.

"Yep," Olivia giggled, "Another massive load flowing out of me."

She looked down at the cum flowing out of her, scooped some up with her finger, and put it in her mouth. A small smile came from her lips after she slowly pulled her fingers out of her mouth.

"Damn," she whispered, "You know, I normally don't really ever care for cum all that much. But I gotta admit, I really like yours! Does that sound weird?"

"Not at all," Ryan laughed, "I think it's hot that you like my cum. It's one of those subtle guy fantasies for a chick to actually like their cum."

"Well, then next time I might just have to have you cum in my mouth so I can get the full taste of it." She winked at him.

"By next time..." Ryan paused, "You mean later tonight? Alexa, set kitchen lights back to normal."

The kitchen shifted from the crimson red lighting that it had to the normal lighting it usually has.

"Really?" she asked, "It's already eleven-thirty. You don't have work tomorrow?"

"I'm leaving for a business trip tomorrow for a couple days," Ryan smirked, "I don't have to be at the AirPort till noon, so I'm good...as long as you're okay with having some more fun...I need to properly christen the house since I got the keys literally yesterday."

"Oh so that's why you gave that interior decorator the keys to the house..." she realized.

"Yeah, by the time I get home, the house will be all furnished and decorated how I wanted it," Ryan replied.

"That's a smart way to do it," Olivia commented, "Seeing as how long it took to get the seller to accept your offer and get you this house once you found it."

Ryan thought for a second, realizing that it had been nearly three months since he and Olivia saw the house on MLS when he first went over to her place and look at houses. He didn't realize time had flown that quickly with his job and working on the paperwork for the Escrow of the house as well as buying his new car. Thinking about all the time it took for him to get the house made him think of that first night he had had with Olivia, and then it made him think about Jessica again.

He thought about how their last conversation went and how he hated that they were not on good terms. He was upset about her rebuttal to him talking about Tim like that, but he understood that she would realize it herself someday. He just hoped she wouldn't take too long in seeing the piece of shit that Tim was. It really tore at him that they parted in the perfect way when he left for college and then the very next time, they parted in the worst way. He still had his feelings for her, but he didn't even care about those feelings at that point, he just missed his best friend.

"Hey," Olivia said, noticing that he was deep in thought, "Penny for your thoughts?"

"Oh, sorry," Ryan said looking back at her, "I was just thinking about everything I need to pack in the morning for the trip."

"Well," she said as she pushed herself off the counter and stood up, "I'm going to take a shower."

She started to walk toward the stairs. Ryan watched her gorgeous, naked, curved figure sashay away from him. She stopped at the base of the stairs and turned back to look at him.

"You're joining me," she smiled and winked, "You're christening the bathroom next."

Ryan smiled and followed after her up the stairs.

..........

Ryan pressed the power button on the top of the PC and turned toward the giant television in the boardroom. The computer started and booted up to the login screen almost immediately. He turned toward the three men sitting at the other end of the boardroom tables.

Flying out to San Antonio that day and having a meeting that evening increased the jet lag for Ryan, not to mention the late-night fun he had with Olivia last night. But he knew he needed to be on top of everything with this meeting since that was the only way they were going to land their deal.

"Gentlemen," he paused, looking at the man in the center, "Gary, will you be so kind to type in the password written on the notecard I gave you?"

The Director of Product Development, Gary, typed in the password and hit enter. Instantly, the main screen for the new Windows computer popped up and was ready for any selection that they wanted.

"I give you..." Ryan paused, "the Falcon-X. The very best in PC in gaming that you requested."

"Very nice Mr. Taylor," Gary replied, "But what makes it the best for us to use?"

"Well, as Mr. Yamamoto already knows from the tech specs I sent him last week," Ryan stated, pointing to the Director of Operations, "This computer comes equipped with an Intel Core i9-10850K processor, the Z490 AORUS Master motherboard, and the EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 Super eight-gigabyte graphics card. It also utilizes two sixteen gigabyte Trident Z Neo DDR4-3600 rams and the SX8200 Pro two terabyte hard drive."

"Very impressive," Gary stated in a monotone voice, "but what about the cooling and power, it's going to need a lot of both if it's running all that for our players."

"I'm glad you asked," Ryan replied, removing the top shell of the desktop, "It's housed with our own custom design to the MasterCase H500M case and uses the PF360-ARGB CPU cooler by SilverStone. As for a power supply, it has the PS-ST1200-PT Platinum power supply also from SilverStone. That is more than capable of powering this computer and then some if needed."

"Well," Gary got up and walked over to look at the computer, "That's a lot of quality hardware in it. I'm assuming it runs on Windows 10?"

"Yes sir," Ryan answered.

"The only issue I might have with this computer," Gary paused to look up at Ryan and James, "is the price you're going to pitch us. I know what these parts costs individually."

"Well that's the best part," James intervened, "The price is below what your company's requirements were."

"Below?" Gary asked, "Below never happens in the tech business, especially with hardware, just how far below our cap is it."

"Sir," Jason paused with a grin, "We managed to come in at a little over nineteen hundred per unit."

"Jesus," the third man hollered out, "That's nearly a thousand under our limit! How are you guys pulling that off?"

"It was all the kid here," James laughed pointing to Ryan, "We have some contracts with most of these companies so Ryan did the legwork and met with the companies personally. He managed to get a serious price for the components, but only if they are purchased in bulk."

"Did you test the system for how it performs?" Gary asked, looking at Jason.

"I did personally, " Ryan said smiling, recalling the countless hours of gaming he was fortunate enough to do to test it, "I played numerous games at every single frame rate at 4K. I also played those games online while live-streaming the games in 4k through OBS with overlays and numerous add-ons that I could use to try and tax the system. It put out exactly as expected. This isn't just a top-notch gaming computer, it's a perfect streaming computer as well. I know that's not what your intended purpose is for it, but I wanted to be sure that it could handle whatever you throw at it."

"Wow," Gary said turning to the third man, "What do you think Max?"

Ryan finally realized who the third man was in the room; it was Max Connors, the CFO of the company. He was a bit shocked to see that he would be in this meeting, but if they planned on buying a lot of computers for their business, then he would need to know.

Max got up and walked over; looking at the computer, then at Ryan, then back at the computer.

"So you tested it yourself huh?" Max asked, looking back up at Ryan.

"Yes sir," he replied, "I tested it myself but I had a hand in the entire production and assembly operation for this thing. It's a solid piece of hardware."

"Do you approve of it?" Max looked over at Gary.

"Yeah, I do," Gary replied.

"What about you Tayio," Max turned to Mr. Yamamoto, "did you approve of the specs already?"

"Yes sir, I did," he replied with confidence.

"Well then, I'm sold on it," Max assured Ryan and James, "You said you could only get the price in bulk, how much is considered bulk for those companies?"

"Five hundred units, sir," Ryan told Max.

"Well," he shrugged, "Seeing how the tournament we hold in Japan alone reaches well above those numbers, I think we will have to take two thousand units."

"Two," Ryan stammered questioningly, "Two thousand units?"

He assumed they might buy maybe a thousand units, but two thousand was a monumental scale!

"That's right, son," Max said holding out his hand to shake, "But we're comfortable paying accordingly for these computers. So twenty-five hundred per unit, does that sound okay?"

"That sounds perfect," Ryan replied with a large smile on his face, shaking Max's hand.

..........

"Hot damn, son," James exclaimed, bringing Ryan his second beer, "You've landed every contract we've pitched since you joined the company!"

"I'm just trying to make the company do even better than it was," Ryan chuckled back.

He looked around at the people and items in the bar. He and James went out to one of the top Line Dancing bars in the city for a beer. James knew that Ryan enjoyed line dancing and two-stepping so he suggested the bar for them to enjoy. Ryan, of course, didn't turn the offer down.

"No, I'm serious," James said, "You nailed all three of the pitches we had lined up and you managed to get this new hardware assembly idea off the ground. I was opposed to it at first since we're a software company and all...but goddamn, kid...you landed that contract too! And for way more than we offered, you turned a twenty-six percent profit and nearly doubled it!"

"Well..." Ryan paused, "I knew you took a leap of faith hiring me as your partner, so I needed to make sure you knew I'm earning my position."

"Ryan," James paused laughing, "The contracts you solidified are already going to make our company about twelve million in profit. If you keep this up, I'll have to start proving myself to you rather than the other way around!"

"Give it a while," Ryan laughed back, "but I'll be giving you a run for your money in no time, old man!"

"I'm looking forward to it," James laughed in reply, "So how are you doing, son? We've been working so damn much and talking business so often, I haven't gotten a chance to ask how you're adjusting to your new lifestyle."

"I'm doing well!" Ryan smiled, "Just closed on the house I told you about and got the keys a couple days ago. You already saw the car I bought last month. Other than that I'm just enjoying life and trying to stay out of trouble!"

"Oh, you closed on the house?" James asked ecstatically, "That's awesome Ryan! Congrats! Yeah, I saw you bought that 'cedes AMG GT, you just had to go and get a car better than mine!"

"Well, yeah," Ryan laughed, "But I actually bought that with some of the money my parents left me, I figured I should spend at least some of that money on something I want since I make what I make now."

"That's fair!" James exclaimed, "I can't argue with that logic."

"So..." Ryan hesitated to ask the question, but he needed to know, "Have you and Jessica talked at all anymore, or are you two still on bad terms."

"Oh, I didn't tell you?" James asked.