All Comments on 'A Friend's Love Ch. 03'

by James_Ember

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984about 3 years ago

Great installment and glad your back looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Welcome back. Hopefully ryan and jess work things out but if not more ryan and erica would be great

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Happy to see you back and continuing this story. O like the erotica but look forward to the romance between Raun and Jess if that is the way you go. Again welcome back.

DP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great work! Please don't let us wait too long for the next chapter though...

MrTylerWpgMrTylerWpgabout 3 years ago

I am loving this series. Can't wait to see what happens.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

When do we get the next chapter?

I.W

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Weak. You stumble for 3 chapters what you could say in 3 pages. All the messing around and a page and a half of fucking some hoe pornstar and old stitched up cum dumpster ex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

U alive?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow. Ryan really turned into a man whore. While he lets his friend “heal”, he’s screwing every woman in his path. That’s “love”?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hope you are well and can find time to add to this story.

DP

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Looking forward to more!

MiddlesonMiddlesonover 2 years ago

That was hot! Love the build up and tension between jess and ryan.

Fantastic series so far!

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

same comments as the last chapter.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"'I don't think I should,' Ryan shot Emily a smirk." See my comments about smirk in the other chapters.

"Ryan wanted to meet up with his old friend Daniel from High School" "They were Co-Captains on the swim team" "the perfect description of Ying and Yang" "became a Police Officer" The only words that should have been capitalized were the names Ryan and Daniel. None of those other words are proper nouns. Also, it's yin (no G) and yang, not Ying and Yang.

Please try to get a better editor/proofreader.

Once again, the sex scenes are too over the top, too long, and boring. Why is Ryan fucking any woman that invites him to their house? And if he's a partner at his company, why is he having sex with a subordinate?

I feel like chapters two and three are about a completely different person than in chapter one. There's nothing from chapter one Ryan that carried over three-and-a-half years to subsequent chapters. Ryan left LV a guy we're rooting for and came back an unsympathetic character. I don't see how Ryan and Jessica ever wind up together at this point. It's too unrealistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh! What about his watch he left under Jessica's bed before he went to college? It was a big plot point in the first chapter and then we don't hear about it again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was bad. Crap romance. After he slept with Emily I didn’t waste my time reading the rest. The writing feels like a male writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

It’s raunchy, not erotic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJames_Ember@James_Ember
I'm just your typical body building, snowboarding, surfing, outdoors loving guy. I have been writing short stories and novels for years now and I finally decided to give my erotic short stories a place to call home. So I have been editing my stories and writing new ones in m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES