A Friend's Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan felt he kept his excitement internal pretty well.

"I'm glad you like it!" Emily giggled, "But that's just a glimpse of it, it doesn't compare."

"Compared to what?" Ryan said, when he didn't get a response he turned around to see where Emily was.

What he saw completely shocked and stunned him in every best way possible. Emily was standing there, leaning on the newel post of the stairs looking at him. She had on a lace black bustier with stockings up to her mid-thighs. Her lingerie hugged her tight hourglass figure perfectly. Her bustier was a black lace with red stitching that matched her Irish red hair and soft white skin beautifully. Her hair was hanging down over one shoulder and her piercing blue eyes were sparkling with her glasses on. She also had on at least 6-inch black stiletto heels that greatly accented her long and toned legs, making her almost eye-to-eye with him.

She looked like the iconic mental image of a slutty librarian and Ryan was in complete sexual shock at what he was looking at.

"It doesn't compare to the real thing," she said as she walked up to Ryan, who was unable to speak, "I know you're my boss at work, and that will always be respected. But right now...you're a grown-ass man." Then she slid her hand down and grabbed his rigid cock from outside his dress slacks, "A very big, grown-ass man from the feel of it, and I'm in desperate need of a seriously good dick-down! You can leave right now and we will forget this ever happened, or you can kiss me and we can do some dirty fucking things to each other for the night, and then forget it ever happened!"

Ryan was so turned on at this point, not even a natural disaster warning could pull his attention away from the stunning redheaded bombshell standing in front of him, gripping his cock. He leaned in a landed his lips to hers, feeling the soft warmth of them as she responded pressing back into his.

He slid his hands up slowly, gliding his fingers up her thighs, around her tight and curvy hips, and squeezed her waist as he pulled her body into his.

Their lips pressed harder and harder to each other's as their tongues swirled around and danced with one another. Emily began to let out faint moans as she unbuttoned Ryan's suit jacket, pulled it off his shoulders, and let it fall. She pulled him over toward the couch, their lips never disconnecting as their onslaught on each other's tongues continued.

Ryan started to unbutton his shirt and was stopped by Emily's hands.

"No," she demanded with a wicked smile, "I get to take your clothes off!"

With that, she started popping the buttons on Ryan's dress shirt, working her way from the top. As the shirt began to open more and more, she saw his tattoos on his chest and let out a faint moan.

"Fuck tattoos are such a turn-on!" she devilishly grinned as she made it to the last button and opening it up to see his abs and arms. "Oh fuck you are built, Ryan! I'm gonna have some fun with you!"

Emily immediately dropped to her knees and started to unbutton his pants. She undid the belt, and zipped his pants down faster than anyone Ryan had seen before, he knew she was horny as hell and she wanted to fuck him immediately.

She pulled his pants and boxers down rapidly, forcing his still cock to spring right up in front of her face.

"Oh my god Ryan," she exclaimed with a shocked smile, slowly trying to wrap her fingers around his shaft, "You are fucking huge! Maybe you should have been the one to have tried the porn industry!"

"You think that will satisfy you tonight?" He chuckled to her.

"Mmmmm," she replied slowly starting to stroke his rod, causing pre-cum to build at the tip, "I think this is going to more than satisfy me!" Then she took off her glasses, leaned in and engulfed the head of his cock. Shivers shot up Ryan's spine from the soft warmth of Emily's mouth wrapped around him.

"Ooohhh fffuuuccckkk..." Ryan groaned in ecstasy.

Emily started to bob her head slowly back and forth along his staff, slowly going deeper and deeper with every forward motion. John just stood there looking down at Emily, watching her full lips slide deeper and deeper over his cock while her bright red hair bounced. He was entranced by her lustful beauty and the sheer euphoria of feeling her tongue, cheeks and throat continue to encase him more and more as her head started to bob with intense power and speed. She was eager to suck his cock, it seemed like she needed to be just rough and dirty with Ryan.

Emily finally reached the base of his dick and held it there for a few seconds before pulling her head back, creating a gargled inhale sound to catch her breath. As she pulled her head back, Ryan saw a trail of slimy spit fall from her mouth to the floor and he was fascinated with how rough she was sucking his dick and how good it felt.

She looked up at him with watery eyes and an ear-to-ear seductive grin. "I want you to fuck my face Ryan, grab my hair and fuck my face with that cock of yours!" Emily exclaimed up at Ryan who was turned on even more by the anticipation of what to expect for the night.

He reached down, wrapped her hair around his hand, and made a fist firm to her head, not letting her have any slack. She opened her mouth and took his huge slobbery wet cock back in her mouth.

Ryan began to force her head to bob back and forth along his cock, feeling her mouth and throat open and close as he slid through it. The feeling was hypnotizing. Her gurgling sounds were stupefying. Everything was increasing his sensations of elation to all-new levels.

Ryan began to shove her head and mouth harder and harder into the base, ramming his cock deep down into her throat, forcing continuous "gawk gawk" gargle sounds to come from deep inside of Emily. At this point he began to thrust his hips into her face with every pull of her hair, she was gagging and spitting throaty saliva all over his cock, making it drip down his legs.

With his thrusts he began to hold her head at the base of his cock for longer and longer periods, keeping his rod all the way inside of her. The feeling of her whole mouth and throat gripping around his cock enthralled him. Emily never fought the movements Ryan was making her do, she seemed to enjoy it even more the harder he went. With all of the intense sensations encompassing Ryan, he could feel his orgasm slowly start to build inside of him.

Looking down at this gorgeous redhead devouring his steel hard member with every pull and thrust, seeing her mascara run down from her eyes, seeing the rounded mounds of her ass behind her head as she sat on her knees in front of him, it was all too much for him. His cock was going to erupt soon and it was going to erupt hard!

"Oh fuck Emily!" he shouted, "I'm gonna fucking cum soon!"

She just shook her head rapidly and throated an "Mmmhmm!" in between thrusts.

Ryan began to ram his cock harder and harder into the back of Emily's throat. The pressure at the base of his cock was building up almost to the point he couldn't handle it, he needed to use this woman as she wanted, use her mouth and her throat, and cum inside it.

"Oh fuck Emily..." he muttered as his orgasm was nearing faster and faster. He had both hands on her head and was literally face fucking her as fast and as hard as he could. His legs began to shake slightly in anticipation of his extreme release nearing.

"Oh fuck," he kept repeating, "Oh fuck!!!"

After about ten more pumps, his orgasm hit him like a freight train. He slammed his pelvis as hard as he could into Emily's face and buried his cock as deep down into her throat as he could reach. Emily, knowing what was happening, wrapped her arms around his ass and pulled him even harder into her.

"Oh fuck!" he shouted, "FUCK I'M CUMMING!!!!"

His orgasm washed over him, it was feelings of pure paradise coursing through his veins while cum flowed from his shaft. He pumped his cock slightly in and out, keeping it buried in her as his cock shot torrents of cum down her throat.

"Oh, Fuuuuccckkkkk!!!" He groaned heavily, "Oh...my...fucking...god!" He spoke with each jet of cum erupting from him into her.

As he came, Emily convulsed slightly and made numerous groaning and gagging sounds from Ryan's cock and cum flooding through her throat. Tears began welling up more and more in her eyes from gagging.

As the orgasmic bliss diminished, Ryan let go of Emily's head and she pulled back quickly, gasping for air with tears and mascara running down her cheeks and saliva and cum stringing from her chin to his cock. She looked up at him with an ear-to-ear grin, putting her glasses back on.

"Fuck, Ryan," she paused to catch her breath, smiling up at him with her bright blue eyes glossy from the tears, "That was exactly what I wanted!"

She grabbed his shaft again and started to stroke it slowly, still looking up at Ryan with a devil's innocence.

"Are you going to stay hard for me?" She asked winking at him.

"Oh, I'll stay hard all night if we keep this up!" Ryan replied as a matter of fact.

Ryan was still so turned on; he knew he was in for a wild night.

"Good, you young guys can stay hard for hours," she said as she stood back up onto her tall high heels, pulling Ryan into her lusciously curved body and kissed him more.

The smell of her perfume was captivating to him; it was like pure pheromones driving him wild. Her lips were soft and wet against his, with each kiss growing deeper and deeper, his sexual urge was skyrocketing again as she nibbled on his bottom lip, their tongues touching and caressing again.

She broke the kiss, turned him around, and sat him down on the couch, his manhood standing tall and proud in the air.

Ryan's head was racing, he just had one of the hardest orgasms he ever had and yet he was still so horny for Emily, it was like he didn't just cum down her throat a minute prior.

She turned a little bit to give Ryan a side view of her large perky tits, her tight little waist, and firm round ass.

"Do you like my ass Ryan?" She asked with sweet false innocence.

Ryan, gazing at her gorgeous curves and her perky round ass, replied, "I fucking love your ass, Emily!"

She then turned around more so he could see all of it upfront. With her legs slightly spread and her ass pushing backward, it was a perfect view for him.

"You see that jewel, Ryan?" She asked, alluding to the large jewel resting on her asshole.

"Yes ma'am!" Ryan exclaimed, knowing that she had a butt plug in. The only question to him was if she had just recently put it in, or if she had it in there all day.

"Well," she replied, looking back at him with an eyebrow raised, "Why don't you slide it in and out a little bit? Play with my ass baby."

Ryan didn't need any more invites than that. Without hesitation, he slid forward, reached up, and gripped the little jewel of the plug. He started to slowly spin it left and right while pulling it out a little, letting the rather large bulge of the plug quickly spread open her soft pink asshole and then slid it back in, watching it close back around the stem.

"Oh, fuuucccckkk, Ryan," Emily moaned, "Fuck that feels so good!"

Ryan leaned forward and softly began kissing her smooth ass cheek. Continuing to twist, pull and push her plug in and out of her. He loved the soft warmth on his lips from her supple round cheek; it was like blissful heaven to him. Hearing her moan more and more from his movements was turning him on even more than before.

Sliding his hand slowly up and down her thigh as he continued to play with Emily's ass made her moans grow more and more staggered. He knew she was enjoying his teasing and playing with her ass. Part of him was a little shocked though, he had never been with a woman that actually liked having her ass played with so much, at least, not as much as she seemed to be enjoying it.

After a few more minutes of him sliding the plug in and out of her, making the movements get easier and easier as her asshole grew accustomed to the stretching, she started to turn back around to face him.

"I can't take it anymore," she stated boldly, pushing Ryan's chest, his back hitting the rest of the couch again. "Enough of the teasing, I want you in my ass Ryan!"

She reached around and pulled the plug out of her asshole, showing it to Ryan. Ryan was impressed with the size of the metallic toy in front of him. He suspected the diameter of the plug had to have been at least two inches across and probably six inches deep.

She smiled down at him as she bent over, nearing her face to his cock again.

She took his shaft back into her mouth, ramming it to the back of her throat again. Ryan slammed his head back from the familiar sensations of her throat gripping his member. Her head was bobbing fervently at his shaft, slamming his head deep into the back of her throat, forcing more beloved gawk sounds from deep inside Emily.

After a few more powerful bobs, she pulled his saliva-glistened rod from her mouth and spit a huge glob of slimy spit onto his cock.

"That's how you get the good spit," she massaged the spit all around his cock, looking up at him, "You gotta gag if you want that slimy spit!"

"Fuck that was hot!" Ryan exclaimed, seeing Emily pull his whole dick out from her throat and mouth then spit all on it. He felt it was like he was in a scene from a hardcore porn film; he didn't have any doubts that she knew what she was doing!

She lightly pressed her soft hands to his knees, closed his legs a little bit more as she stood up. The feeling of her soft hands was just as tingle-filled to Ryan as her slurping down his shaft was.

Stepping forward and slowly mounting on top of him, Emily smiled down at him with a look of pure need and lust. He was just in awe at this gorgeous woman straddling him on the couch. He loved how her bustier looked on her soft white skin, how her blue eyes shined through the glasses under her shiny red hair, how the curves of her hips spread even more from her tight waist as she spread her legs to mount him.

She reached behind her and grabbed his cock, which felt like it was impossibly getting even harder in anticipation of what was to come. Slowly stroking the thick, slimy spit up and down his cock, she asked, "Are you ready to fuck my ass, Ryan?"

Unable to verbally speak to the question she just asked, Ryan just nodded with a seductive smirk. His excitement grew exponentially as he slid his hands onto her waist, gripping the lace lingerie in his hands, feeling the patterns brush across his fingertips.

She pressed the head of his rod against her tight little asshole, circling it a little bit to get the saliva on her as well. Then, with an evil, devilish grin, she pushed herself down. Her asshole opened up as Ryan's cock entered her.

"Ohhhh ffuuccckkk," Emily moaned loudly.

"Fuck Emily!" Ryan said with a little gasp in shock from the intense feeling he wasn't expecting, "Fuck you're so tight!'

"Mmmmmm," she moaned, smiling back down at him.

She slowly began to lift and pull his dick out more, leaving just the head still inserted inside her. Then she pressed down again, slowly engulfing his entire member into her ass until he felt her soft legs and ass cheeks press against his pelvis.

She let out a little shriek of delight as she hit the base of his cock, "Oh shit!" She paused for a split second, "God you're so deep!"

"Fuck yes Emily," Ryan moaned, "Fuck you feel so god damn good!"

"Mmmmm" she moaned in reply as she started to bounce slowly up and down on his cock, "How does that feel baby?"

Ryan, who was in a state of pure ecstasy from her canal gripping his member, could only breathe deeply in response to what he was feeling.

Emily could see the look of enjoyment in his eyes, "Oh I think he likes it!" She said in between her own moans

"Oh my god baby," Ryan moaned, "It feels like you're sucking me into you!"

"Mmmmm, good," she moaned in reply.

Emily started to bounce a little faster and harder, pushing Ryan's cock harder deep inside of her. The room began to fill with sounds of skin slapping, growing moans, and heavy breathing.

Ryan reached his hands up and cradled and caressed Emily's large firm breasts.

"Oh fuck yes baby!" Emily exclaimed as her moans grew louder and louder, "Fucking play with my tits baby! I fucking love that!"

Ryan, moaning from how Emily was using him for her own satisfaction, kneaded her tits, rubbing across her nipples, causing shrieks of delight to pour from Emily.

"Oh fuck baby!" she began to shout, "Fuck you feel so good inside me! Oh my god, I feel so full!"

Ryan, moaning from the tightest grip he has ever felt wrapped around his shaft, was on cloud nine from Emily's riding.

Emily's breaths and moans became more staggered and turned into squeals and screams of sexual bliss. Ryan could tell she was slowly getting closer to an orgasm, which excited Ryan that she could get off from anal alone. It excited him so much that he could start to feel that well-known feeling of tightness beginning to swell up at the base of his cock. His orgasm was building up as well, and he wanted to cum with Emily this time.

"Oh fuck baby!" Emily shouted through her rapid bouncing and grinding, "Oh fuck baby this feels too fucking good!"

"Yeah?" Ryan asked cockily with a smile on his face, "How about this?"

Ryan slid his hand down and lightly began rubbing Emily's clit as she continued to ride him.

"Oh fuck!" Emily screamed, "Fuck Ryan! Keep doing that! Oh my god, that feels fucking amazing!"

"Fuck yes, Emily!" Ryan moaned back to her, feeling his orgasm slowly growing more and more. Ryan reached his other hand up and wrapped his fingers around Emily's throat.

She started to bounce and grind even rougher as her screams began to stagger even harder. Ryan continued to rub her clit faster and faster, harder and harder, he could feel her slits get wetter as he circled and pressed harder on her sensitive lust button. Emily's face started to squint and contort as her orgasm was growing closer.

"Oh fuck baby!" She shouted loudly, "Don't stop! Don't fucking stop! Just like that! Oh, you're gonna make me fucking cum!"

Hearing that took Ryan to a whole new level! Hearing her moan and scream, knowing her orgasm was nearing, and feeling her stretched asshole and canal tighten and quiver around his rod made his orgasm build more rapidly as well.

"Fuck baby!" Ryan moaned back to the redhead goddess bouncing on top of him, "Fuck I'm gonna cum too!"

"Oh fuck yes baby!" She screamed, "Fucking cum in my ass! Cum with me baby I'm so fucking close!"

She bucked and ground into his cock harder than ever as his thumb rubbed hard and fast into her clit with pure ferocity.

"Oh fuck baby!" She shouted.

"Fuck yes baby," he shouted back.

"Oh my god oh my god I'm gonna cum!" She squealed.

"Fuck me to baby!" Ryan yelled.

Only a few more bounces and grinds and Emily's orgasm detonated inside her. She slammed her ass as hard as possible down on Ryan, forcing him to bury deeper inside her than he had ever been.

"Ohhh fuck!!!! Oh fuck baby I'm cumming! Oh my god, baby!!!" She screamed at the top of her lungs as her body contracted and shook from the pleasure ripping through her body. Juices started to gush from her pussy onto Ryan's hand.

Feeling her body contract and her ass clench on his cock sent Ryan's orgasm skyrocketing through his body.

"OH FUCK ME TOO! I'm cumming! Fuck! Ugh! Oh goddammit!" Ryan yelled as his orgasm took over his entire being and his rod sprayed her insides with what felt like even more cum than his first orgasm.

"Fuck yes baby!" Emily shouted in between orgasmic bodily convulsions, "Fuck yes fill me up, baby! Oh my god, that feels so good! Fill my ass with that cum baby!"

"Jesus Christ, Emily!" Ryan moaned, their orgasms still tearing their way through their bodies.