A Friend's Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the euphoric spasms from their combined climaxes started to dwindle down, Emily lowered her body down to Ryan's as she began to kiss him, circling her tongue with his. Their lips continued to dance with each other until their heavy breathing and elations had subsided.

Ryan's cock finally started to relax and soften still inside of Emily. Emily reached over and grabbed the butt plug again. She sat up, smiling down at Ryan, and reached behind her. She pulled out Ryan's deflating shaft, causing a shiver to course through him as his sensitive head slipped past her tight asshole on the way out.

Giggling at Ryan's shiver, she put the plug immediately back in her.

"I want to keep that cum inside me for a while," Emily spoke softly, grinning a wicked smile down at Ryan.

"Fuck, Emily," he stated, "When you said you wanted us to do dirty things to each other, you fucking meant it!" Ryan began to chuckle at the astonishment of the night's events.

"Oh we're not done yet..." she replied, seductively winking at her boss.

"Oh no?" Ryan asked with a hint of playful cynicism.

"Since you're my boss and all," she paused, "There is about a 99.9% chance this probably won't happen again, so I want to get my full use out of you!"

"Why wouldn't this happen again?" Ryan asked with a joking quizzicality, even though he felt he pretty much knew the answer already.

"You already know, you goon," she laughed down at him, "this is just a one-time fling, after tonight we're back to boss and employee status. I'm not jeopardizing yours or my professional careers for casual sex."

"You mean GOOD casual sex," Ryan laughed in rebuttal.

"No, GREAT casual sex," Emily giggled back, "One time is easy to put behind and forget about, but continual shit will catch back up with us and someone at work would definitely find out..."

"True," Ryan agreed, "But I have to admit, tonight's been pretty damn good!"

"We're not done yet," Emily stated boldly as she started to stand up.

"Oh, we're not?" Ryan asked, trying not to sound too excited.

"Hell no!" She smiled, pulling him up to his feet, "We haven't finished the trifecta yet!"

"Trifecta?" Ryan asked, he was actually curious about what she was talking about.

"Well," she paused smiling, "You came in my mouth, and you came in my ass...now there's just one more spot you need to cum, and you're not leaving until you fill up my pussy!"

"Sounds like entrapment to me," Ryan joked.

"Not if you're willing!" Emily quickly retorted, giggling at his comment.

She headed toward the stairs, pulling Ryan's hand behind her.

"Now let's take a quick shower," she commented, "and then I'll show you my playroom."

"Playroom?" Ryan asked, excitedly following her up the stairs, "God damn girl, you are intense!"

..........

"God fucking dammit!" Daniel yelled at the television mounted on the wall.

"Fucking denied, bitch!" Ryan shouted back to him over the cheering of everyone else.

"I hate him so much!" Daniel shook his head.

"Bro, don't mess with Fleury, he's like the Prince of Vegas to all of us!" Ryan laughed.

"I know he's good, but damn man, I want my team to score just a little bit today..." Daniel jokingly wined to Ryan.

Ryan wanted to meet up with his old friend Daniel from High School to grab a beer and watch the Golden Knights hockey game. They were Co-Captains on the swim team together and they were the perfect description of Ying and Yang, complete polar opposites of each other in everything. They liked opposing music choices, different sports teams, Ryan was a straight-A student while Daniel was the class clown, and they disagreed on everything when it came to preference or life choices.

But that never stopped them from being great friends with each other, and since Ryan moved back from college and Daniel mellowed out and became a Police Officer, they respected each other on an all-new level. Ryan's friendship with Daniel was the only one of his teammates that survived the obstacles of childhood to adulthood. All of Ryan's other friends went different ways in life and didn't really want anything to do with him or they wanted to be friends with him so they could get him to invest in their 'ideas' for businesses. Daniel was the only friend that didn't care about Ryan's money or his professional status, he still just saw him as his buddy.

"So how's work, bro?" Daniel asked.

"It's good man," Ryan chuckled, "Busy hours but I have no room to complain, the company is doing great and it's looking like this year is going to be our best year yet if we land this new contract in a few months!"

"Damn!" Daniel exclaimed, "Good shit man! I'm happy for you dude. I'm glad you took over your dad's company, you needed to."

"True!" Ryan laughed, "It was a potential gold mine just waiting for me so I would have been a fool to not at least try and take the reigns!"

"What about the chicks?" Daniel asked.

"What about them?" Ryan asked back foolishly.

"Don't act stupid," Daniel laughed, "Women you dumb shit, how has that been going for you? Any gold diggers trying to get at you?"

"Eh, not really," Ryan smirked, "I've been working a lot and been keeping a low profile with what I'm making so no one really knows."

"So you haven't been getting any action?" Daniel asked shocked, "All that muscle and tattoos and money and you aren't even trying to go out and have a little fun?

"Oh I've been getting action," Ryan reaffirmed, "I'm just not going out to clubs looking for gold diggers or bottom feeders...lord knows this valley is full of them."

"So?" Daniel insisted, "Any bombshells? Details man! Details! I'm happily married so I'm living that swinging dick bachelor life vicariously through you bro! I need details!"

Ryan normally didn't like to talk about anything he did behind closed doors, but he knew Daniel was one of those friends he didn't need to worry about going around and telling his business to people. He always knew he could trust him.

"Well, the main one you already know her," Ryan laughed at Daniels need for information, "It's Libby."

"Simpson?" Daniel questioned shockingly, "Bro you used to fuck her in high school, like I know she's hot as fuck, I see her post on Instagram, and damn, but I'm talking about anyone new! Someone you already didn't dip your dick in back in high school!"

"Oh so sorry!" Ryan laughed, "I thought kind of being in another fucking country since we graduated made it okay. Seeing since I was fucking gone!"

They both laughed at Ryan's comeback to Daniel.

"But we have been going at it like three times a week," Ryan stated.

"Damn! Are y'all getting to a sort of relationship status now?" Daniel asked.

"Oh god no!" Ryan jested, "Our attraction is solely physical. We know what each other likes and we get in, get off, and get out. We disagree on wayyyy too much shit."

"You and I disagree on too much shit and I'd still fuck you, Ryan!" Daniel laughed.

"Jesus," Ryan broke out in laughter.

"Oh I'd fuck you so hard!" Daniel snapped back again.

Ryan and Daniel sat back laughing at what he said. Then as the bartender came by and they ordered another round of beers.

"This round is on me," Daniel said, grabbing his wallet.

"Nah bro, you don't have to do that shit," Ryan replied.

"Fuck off," Daniel laughed back, "I don't give a fuck if you're rich, I'm buying my fair share of the beers dammit!"

"Fair enough," Ryan nodded, "But there was this one chick about a week ago."

"Ooohhhh?" Daniel replied, "Do I know this one as well?"

"No," Ryan paused, "Her name is Emily but bro...this woman was wild!"

"Was she hot?" Daniel asked in anticipation.

"No," Ryan laughed again, "I fucked a god damn bridge troll. Of course, she was hot! She was this tall, toned and curvy redhead, and damn was she fine!"

"Was it just once," he continued to pry, "Or has it been multiple times like Libby?"

"Both," Ryan replied, "It was only a one-night stand kind of thing, but we ended up going at it the entire night!"

"Oh yeah?" Daniel was intrigued.

"Yeah man," he stated, "We did almost everything that two people could do to each other. Also," he leaned in to speak more quietly, "She made me cum five fucking times!"

"God damn!" Daniel exclaimed in astonishment.

"Yeah, my PC muscle was fucking sore for like two days straight!" Ryan laughed.

"Yeah, no shit!" Daniel sat back laughing, "I'd be sore for like a week if I did that!"

Ryan was about to say more but he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. He pulled it out to see who it was and it came up as a random number, no one he had saved in his contacts yet.

"Hey bro," Ryan said to Daniel, standing up from the bar, "I gotta take this, it might be a business thing."

"No problem," Daniel said.

"Don't drink my beer!" Ryan shouted as he started to walk to the door.

"No promises," Daniel laughed back.

Ryan got outside the bar and answered the call, "Ryan Taylor speaking."

"Hi, Ryan," a quiet woman's voice replied on the other end of the line.

Though the voice was quiet, he knew exactly who it was. He's known that voice for a long time. It was the voice that he grew up listening to. The voice that talked the most amount of shit to his face. The voice that said all the right things to him when he grieved his parents' deaths. It was a voice that he remembered with every fiber of his being.

Ryan let out a slight sighing breath and spoke, "Hi, Jessica."

"Hey I don't want to take up much of your time but I needed to ask you something." She enunciated timidly.

"Yeah what's up?" Ryan asked.

He was nervous about what she wanted to ask him. He knew that they parted on not the best of terms the last time they spoke but he also knew about her breakup with Tim. He knew that she reconnected with James and that she was reading his letters. He had a lot of thoughts of potentials and 'what ifs' running through his mind, but he ultimately was just happy to hear from his old friend again.

"Could we, could we get together sometime," she started to say, "I'm sorry about how our last conversations went and I'd like to get together and talk if that would be okay with you."

"Um, sure," Ryan replied, making sure to sound calm and collected, "is this your cell phone number?"

"Yeah, it is," she spoke, still with a sense of shyness.

"Okay," Ryan said with a small amount of elation to alleviate the tension on the call, "Why don't I text you my address, and I can cook you dinner and show you my new place if you'd like. Is that okay? Or do you want to go out to eat maybe?"

"No," she responded quickly, "I'd like to see your new place, my dad said it's really cool."

"Yeah I think it is, but I'm a little biased." Ryan joked slightly, making Jessica giggle, "Then I'll text you my address, and let's shoot for Saturday around six P.M. if that's good for you?"

"Yeah that works perfectly," she replied.

"Great," Ryan paused slightly, "I'll see you then!"

"Perfect! Bye, Ryan," Jessica announced.

"Bye, Jess," Ryan ended the call and slid the phone back into his pocket.

He turned around and just stopped for a second, looking at the scenic view of Vegas from where the bar was located. He stood there, with his hands in his pockets, just thinking. Thinking about how their friendship grew over their childhood, how it peaked when school was over, and how it took a turn from the years that he was away.

Hearing her voice was like a jolt of electricity to his emotions. It was as if hearing her voice sparked the fire inside him again. Every emotion of wanting her, wanting to be with her, and the love he had always had for her came right back to the front of his brain again. He knew that he needed to fix things with her as a friend first, before ever trying to potentially make it more than just that. But he had a small amount of hope, not a lot, just enough to have a bright outlook on the possible future. He didn't want to get his hopes up too high, but with any amount of luck and good fortune, he just might get his best friend back.

To be continued...