A Friend's Love Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See? You have nothing to worry about! I vetted our new employees myself. Trust me; they will get the job done right. These new grads have some of the same tech skills I had when I graduated, they'll do fine! The only thing you need to focus on now is what you're going to say to Mr. Shutava in two days when we talk about this contract."

James looked at Ryan for a couple seconds and then let out a smirk. "Well goddammit, son. We've hit that point... You're giving me direction on what I should do on my end while you've already taken care of your end! Your dad was like that as well, but not to the level of OCD as you!"

"Thanks," Ryan laughed, "I'm just keeping up my end of the ownership! But I'm going to get out of your hair and work on the numbers for that dinner!"

Just then, as he was walking out of James' office, Ryan felt a jittering vibration from the right pocket of his pants. He reached in and pulled out his phone to see who it was that sent him a message. He was hopeful that it would be Jessica, as he hadn't spoken to her since their dinner a few nights prior, but it was a random number he hadn't seen before.

He clicked on the text icon to see what was sent to him and he was greeted with a photo of his car parked next to another car. Confused, he zoomed in to get a closer look. He recognized his Mercedes parked next to Jessica's Mini Cooper in his driveway. He realized it had to have been taken the night she came over for dinner because he could tell the photo was taken in the dark.

He looked at the text that came with the picture. It read, "Shame this car would get fucked up over a woman... don't talk to my woman again..."

'Fucking Tim...' he thought to himself, 'He had to have hopped a fucking wall into the neighborhood, the guards don't let anyone through the gates.'

Ryan walked back into his office, sat down, and just looked at his phone. He looked at the picture and the words that were sent to him. Rage and angst started to well up inside him. He knew the asinine message came from Tim, and that this could potentially get worse if they went on their date. He took a couple deep breaths to let his mind clear, and not let his growing anger get the better of him.

He walked over to his bar, poured himself a finger of bourbon, and then sat back down to contemplate. He knew that Tim needed to be dealt with, regardless if he and Jessica were ever going to be more than just friends. He knew Tim was the kind of asshole that wouldn't stop his current course of action unless someone shut him up.

After about ten minutes of sipping his bourbon, he realized what he needed to do. He finished the rest of the bourbon, grabbed his briefcase, and headed down the hallway to the stairs. After a brief floor change and hallway navigation act, he landed himself in the R&D department of their company. It was after hours so he figured barely anyone would be in there, so he looked around and saw only one person still grinding away. Ryan saw that it was Jerry, one of their lead computer engineers that he had personally worked with on a few projects.

"Jerry!" Ryan said boldly, walking around the cubicle corner. "You're still here man? Brother, you need to get out of here and enjoy some non-work time!"

"Jesus!" Jerry spoke, startled from Ryan, "Hey Mr. Taylor, I'll be leaving soon. I'm just finishing up some final touches on a project I'm working on."

"Oh okay," Ryan smiled, impressed. "Just don't burn the candle at both ends for too long. I don't want you to get burned out here!"

"Never, sir," Jerry smiled. "I love working here and building the things I build! It's fun for me!"

"Awesome!" Ryan paused before continuing with what he wanted to say. "Hey I have a question for you. Do you remember a while back, even before when I started here, when we built a whole bundle of new age GPS auto-locating devices for one of the OGAs?"

"Yeah I remember that!" he replied. "I helped build the prototypes for that project!"

"Perfect!" Ryan responded eagerly then paused. "Do we by chance have one of those devices around?"

"Yeah?" Jerry replied in a questioning sense. "I have the approved prototype in my office... why?"

"Look, Jerry," Ryan leveled with his engineer, "I need to ask you if I can get that device. I can't say much but I can say I do intend to use it. I know it's technically illegal, but it's going to stop someone from doing something potentially dangerous to themselves and/or others."

Jerry got right up from his chair and walked into his office. Ryan watched curiously as the engineer began rifling through the drawers in his desk until he pulled out a little box no bigger than a USB drive. He then wrote down something on a sticky note, stuck it to the box, and then walked back out toward Ryan.

"Here, boss," he handed it to Ryan. "I don't know. I don't want to know. I trust you and that little device didn't come from me and it doesn't exist as far as I'm concerned."

"Wow," Ryan replied in disbelief. "Just like that? I didn't need to bribe you at all?"

They both let out a little chuckle at what Ryan said.

"I mean," Jerry paused smiling, "If you want to bribe me... I'll definitely accept it. But I don't need to know why you need it. You say it's for good reason, then that's all I need to know. Just be sure to type that code verbatim into your app store on your phone to download the correct tracking software, you can't find it unless it's keyed in perfectly. Then pair the box to the app and you're good to use it!"

Ryan held out his hand to shake, and Jerry reciprocated the gesture.

"I may not bribe you," Ryan joked, "but I will find a proper way to thank you!"

With his new tracking device, Ryan knew what he needed to do to make sure he had a proper handle on the situation if he needed to take action.

..........

Ryan sat there watching the fun commotion going on at dinner. He watched James laugh loudly at a joke that Mr. Shutava, the Belarusian business owner that gave Ryan and James their newest, huge contract, had spoken. He sat back and just enjoyed where his life was professionally. He never thought he would be in that beneficial of a position at such a young age.

He observed Mr. Shutava's wife, Sofia, talk to their daughter, Ekaterina, about the fourth and fifth course of their dinner and how delicious it was. Ryan watched all of the wine-fuelled entertainment and conversation happen in front of him, but his mind was wrapped around two trains of thought.

One was the astonishment of his life. He woke up that morning in his mansion, rode in a limo to the Executive Airport in Vegas, hopped on a private jet with James, landed in New York, took a limo to his private penthouse for the evening, and then went out to Jean-Georges for the celebration dinner; arguably the best restaurant in New York City. His life was still somewhat surreal to him.

The second train of thought was on Mr. Shutava's daughter, Ekaterina. She was a beauty, to say the least, with her deep and dark olive skin, jet black hair that went down to her perfectly round ass, crystal blue eyes, and what Ryan estimated were a pair of very perky C cup breasts. All of that fit perfectly on her little four-foot ten-inch frame. The formal dress she had on showed just enough skin to really pique Ryan's curiosity.

"Ryan," the large and boisterous businessman sitting next to James said interrupting Ryan's thoughts, "tell me: how does someone your age present themselves as if they have been in the industry for decades? It's quite impressive!"

Everyone's eyes turned towards Ryan, including Ekaterina, who happened to catch Ryan staring at her before he looked in her father's direction.

"Well, Mr. Shutava," Ryan paused, taking a sip of his wine, "I may be in my twenties, but I have been exposed to this business and industry for decades. My father was James' business partner and co-founder of the company. I grew up in this life and knew I needed to step up my game in the industry if I was going to take the reigns with James after my father passed away."

"I'm so sorry that you lost your dad," Ekaterina spoke softly to Ryan with her Belarusian accent, "that must have been really hard."

"Yeah, Ryan," Mr. Shutava spoke right after his daughter, "but good on you for quite literally taking the reigns! Hell, you must only be a few years older than Ekaterina here, she's only twenty-one! James has told me that you're practically the main one that runs the company. So good work, my boy! Oh, and just call me Pietro. No need for formalities anymore between our businesses."

"Thank you, Pietro," Ryan smiled at the man, then turned his attention to Ekaterina, "And thank you, Ekaterina. It was difficult but it got easier over time."

"Please," she giggled back, "call me Kat."

"Thank you, Kat," Ryan smiled at the gorgeous woman.

He was so surprised to find out that she was only twenty-one years old. She looked so much more mature and carried herself like someone well beyond her years. She had such an interesting look about her, with her dark skin, black hair, and bright blue eyes... it was an odd turn-on for Ryan.

"Hey, Ryan," Kat looked back at him with a sweet smile, "the waiter is taking things a little too slow for me. I'm going to the bar for a drink. Care to join me?"

"Of course," Ryan responded, standing out of his seat and moving over to pull her seat back for her. "I'll join you for a drink!"

Ryan was eager to talk to this little European beauty.

"Ryan," Pietro called up to him, "can you bring back another glass of red wine for Sofia and me when you guys come back?"

"Sure thing!" Ryan smiled. Then looking over at James, he asked, "James, do you want anything while we're up there?"

James looked at Ryan for a split second with his eyebrow raised. Though no one else at the table was any the wiser, Ryan knew the meaning of James' look. James knew the young man was going to try and get with Kat, and his look of impression showed to Ryan.

After a second or two, James let out a little chuckle, "Yeah, son, grab me a scotch."

They made their way to the bar. Ryan followed behind Kat watching her beautiful ass sway as she sashayed in front of him. Her beauty mesmerized him. He couldn't believe she was only twenty-one, as her beauty was far superior to that of a normal twenty-one-year-old. She carried herself like a much older woman.

"What can I get you?" the bartender asked them as they finally approached.

"Actually," Ryan spoke up over Kat, smiling down at her and then back up to the bartender, "can we get two glasses of Triple Seven please?"

"Sure," the bartender replied and went to work grabbing glasses.

"Wow," Kat smiled at Ryan as he took a seat next to her, "Triple Seven? You know that vodka comes from where I'm from!"

"I know," he winked at her. "It's pretty damn good, too!"

"Pretty good?" she replied in comedic shock and grin, "Belarusian vodka is the best vodka, hands down!"

"Belarusian vodka is good," Ryan gleamed, "but it's nothing compared to Zubrowka from Poland..."

Ryan gave Kat a side-glance with another wink and slight air kiss in reply to her shocked look. Whether it was the playful banter or the kiss Ryan shot in her direction, Kat bit her lip seductively whilst looking Ryan up and down. He could see that she was enjoying his company; he could also see that she had a lustful look about her at that point.

They sat there and talked all about Ryan's life (excluding Jessica), Kat's life since moving from Belarus, and about each other's personal lives. Ryan could tell that Kat was interested in him so he kept the conversation light and playful, cracking jokes and glances back and forth with her.

He could tell that she definitely had a little self-centered orientation about her, but it wasn't overbearing enough to counteract her funny and witty personality. He really did enjoy her company, but he couldn't get the thought of seeing her without that dress on out of his head.

"How do you like your penthouse at The Ritz?" she asked with interest. "I told Dad to book it since a young man like you would like more... modern-style accommodations," she said tracing a finger slowly up his arm.

He briefly smiled and replied, "I like it, but," he paused taking a sip of his vodka, "it's far too large for just one person to enjoy alone." He finished with a smile and glancing over her body invitingly.

"Well then," Kat smiled seductively at Ryan, "maybe we can fix that."

"Oh yeah?" Ryan asked devilishly. "What did you have in mind?"

She took his phone, punched in her phone number, and called her phone.

"There," she winked at him, "Now I have your number, I'll text you when I'm out front of your door."

She then looked toward the table and could tell no one from the group could see them. So she turned back around and leaned in to kiss Ryan; not a hard kiss or a lustful kiss... but a sweet, hinting kiss.

She pulled back and whispered, "I'll be over in a few hours." Then got up and joined everyone back at the table for the rest of dinner.

As they made their way back to the table, Ryan pulled out Kat's chair, allowing her to sit down. She smiled and thanked him, giving him a seductive wink that only he could see. An erotic grin involuntarily flowed from his lips as he sat down in his chair.

"Well isn't that sweet, dear," Sofia stated to her husband, pointing her finger over at Ryan. "He pushed in her chair for her. You don't normally find men his age that sweet."

James, looking at Ryan's grin, knew exactly what he was smiling at. He looked back toward Pietro and his wife. "Yeah, he's so sweet he'll make your teeth rot!" he chuckled.

This sparked a laugh from everyone at the table as the waiters brought over the drinks that Ryan and Kat ordered for them at the bar. While everyone was taking a sip of their drinks, James looked back at Ryan with his eyes a little larger than normal. It was his fatherly look of "be careful" that he knew Ryan would understand immediately.

Ryan just smiled back at James with an assuring gaze. Ryan and James knew each other long enough and worked closely enough with each other for James to know that was Ryan's "don't worry" look. This settled James' mind a little bit. Well, enough for him to go back to the subject of the contract with Pietro.

"Okay," James said, looking back at the man on his right, "let's talk the final piece of logistics, and then no more shop talk for the evening!"

..........

Ryan was standing in front of the wall-sized window in his overpriced, far-too-luxurious penthouse overlooking Central Park. Sipping on a glass of Gentleman Jack he ordered from room service, he heard the distinct, vibrating buzz from his phone behind him on one of the end tables. He walked over to look at it, knowing good and well who it was at that time of night texting him.

He looked at the screen of the phone and just smiled as he read the very direct "Open the door" text with the tongue-out emoji. He set his phone down on the end table, finished the little bit of whiskey he had left in his glass, and walked over to the door.

When he opened the door, there stood Kat, leaning against the door jam in her very form-fitting dress from dinner. A with seductive looking smile danced on her face and an eyebrow was raised in curiosity.

"You know," she said as she started to walk in and look around the living room, "I heard a sexy guy was staying in this penthouse for the night..."

"Oh, is that what you heard?" Ryan jokingly retorted as he closed and locked the door behind them.

"Yeah," she said turning around to look at him, and a truly evil and erotic look swept across her face, "and I wanted to make sure that he had everything he needed to be comfortable for the evening."

"Well, that depends," Ryan replied in a sultry voice as he walked up closer to the darkly tanned, blue-eyed beauty in his room. "What I need right now would be considered by some people as taboo between myself and my newly contracted business partner..."

"Oh, really?" Kat asked with excited shock, slowly trailing her hand up Ryan's tight, silk, dress shirt. "Sometimes it's the taboo and the risk that makes everything that much better..."

She slid her hand behind Ryan's neck and pulled his head down to hers. Their lips locked for the second time in the same evening, only this kiss wasn't as simple and sweet as the first. This kiss had a little more force and angst behind it. Ryan could tell she was trying to hold her lust for him in reserve, but he knew what she wanted. Feeling her soft and full lips pressed to his made his imagination go wild.

"But how do I know..." Ryan paused as he pulled back slightly from the kiss, giving her his wicked grin. "How do I know that this need I have is reciprocated appropriately?"

Kat took a couple steps back, showing a seductive smirk and a serious set of 'fuck me' eyes as she looked at him. She reached behind her neck and Ryan heard a distinct, clicking sound.

"Well," she paused as she pulled her hand away from her neck, letting her gorgeous dress fall to the floor and exposing her flawless, nude body before Ryan, "I guess you'll just have to take me to find out..."

Ryan didn't know if it was the alcohol from dinner and his whiskey in his room, or if it was just the site of Kat's petite knockout body in front of him, or if it was the realization that this would be his first sexual encounter with an Eastern European woman... but something turned his sexual desire for Kat on absolute overdrive! Without a word, Ryan walked up to Kat, reached down, wrapped his hands around her supple and firm ass, and picked her up.

The minute he hoisted her up, she wrapped her smooth bare legs around his waist and locked her lips to his instantly. Her hands came up and held Ryan's face against hers as their fervent attack on each other began. Their mouths danced with each other as their tongues swirled and rubbed one another's with a lustful passion that was second to none.

Kat's sexual urge for Ryan matched his exactly and they didn't miss a beat with their passion-fuelled drive on each other. As their hard-pressed kissing increased more and more, Kat could feel a bulge grow in Ryan's pants as it started to rub more and more against the bald crevice between her legs. She began to gyrate her hips against his, rubbing her eager slit against his large bulge with growing power. Small moans began to increasingly grow from her mouth into his as the pleasure started to intensify.

She pulled her hands down to Ryan's chest. In a lustful disregard for manners, she ripped open his shirt exposing his tattooed chest and abs to her desire. She looked down and pure, erotic excitement overtook her face.

"Oh fuck," she moaned looking at his chest, still grinding herself on his rigid member, "you're built and you have tattoos? I've never been with someone with tattoos!"

"Well let me show you more," Ryan said as he put her back on her feet so he could remove his shirt.

As he took off his shirt and did his little 360 to show his chest, arms, and back to her, Kat's eyes grew bigger and bigger in excitement as her hand made its way to continue rubbing her soft mound between her legs.

"Oh fuck," she moaned, "you are sexier than I thought!"

With that statement, she walked back up and kissed Ryan while reaching down for his belt. Ryan lightly held her face while their lips embraced again. As their tongues continued to dance, she unclipped his belt, popped his button, and slid down the zipper over his extremely hard-pressing bulge. She slowly slid her hand down his abs and into his boxers to get the first feel of his hard manhood. She wrapped her hand around the base of his shaft to feel how big it was.

"Whoa," she whispered in arousal, looking up into his eyes with her sex-desired grin. "That's going to fill me all the way up!"