A Friend's Love Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Tim's body hit the ground, his neck whipped and he smacked the back of his head against the ground. His body jolted on impact, knocking the knife out of his hand.

Ryan quickly stood over the top of Tim, reached down, grabbed the collar of his shirt, and pulled his head off the ground. He did this only to start swinging multiple horrendously powerful punches to Tim's already stunned face.

Ryan went bloodthirsty as he swung once, twice, three times, four times, and more, cracking his bare knuckles across Tim's jaw, cheek, and eye socket.

"Leave... Jess... the fuck... alone... you son... of a bitch!" he growled with every blow he struck across Tim's face.

After about eight solid breaks across his face, Ryan finally had enough and let go of the practically unconscious Tim's collar. Tim fell back to the ground like a sack of potatoes, coughing and gurgling up blood.

Ryan just stood there, over Tim with his feet standing to each side of his chest, breathing heavily while staring at him. He stood there for about ten seconds, his hands still balled into fists with his right hand completely covered in Tim's crimson blood.

Finally, as Ryan's adrenaline and his 'fight or flight' thought process subsided, he took an even deeper breath. Then he turned to look at Jess. She stood there in shock.

Ryan walked to her and Louis.

"Louis," Ryan said with a direct voice, "call 911 when we leave. Get an ambulance down here for him. Just tell them you walked out and saw him lying there beaten so you called it in. If they ask, you don't know what happened."

"Will do," Louis said hesitantly, "but do you want to have cops here so you can press charges? I mean, he attacked you with a knife... that's attempted murder!"

"I don't need to press charges," Ryan replied, looking at Jess's face. She was still in shock. "I think he got the message loud and clear."

"Jess," he smiled, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean for you to see that," He said gently holding his hand toward her, "Forget the rest of the date, can I take you home?"

She grabbed his hand, pulling him toward the car as she started to walk hastily toward it. "Yes, please get me away from him."

They got in the car and Ryan drove out of the parking lot, waving by to the very understanding restaurant owner. He made his way down the street, being sure not to speed angrily with Jess in the car. At one of the red lights he raised his bloody hand to look at it.

"Does it hurt?" Jess asked, reaching up to grab his wrist and look at his bloodied knuckles shining in the bright red stoplight.

"A little bit," Ryan replied and relaxed. His breathing started to calm back down. "It's going to be bruised as hell for the next few days, but I'll live."

"You know," Jess replied, looking intently at his hand, "you must have hit his teeth, too, because you have some cuts on your knuckles. This isn't just Tim's blood here."

"Really?" Ryan asked shocked. "Well dammit, I'll clean it and wrap it up when I get home."

"You have a first aid kit at home?" Jess looked over at Ryan, still with some concern on her face.

"Yeah I do," Ryan replied.

"Okay well let's go to your house first," Jess spoke in return. "Your house is like right here and I'll wrap it for you. You'll do a shitty job using one hand to wrap it tightly."

"That's fair," Ryan replied and turned at the intersection to head toward his house.

............

"Alright, now that fucking hurts..." Ryan grunted laughingly as Jess lightly washed his hand in his kitchen sink with some antibacterial soap. He sat there on the counter, with his sleeve rolled up, watching his wonderful date scrub his busted hand.

"Yeah, well," she paused to look at him, giggling, "that's what happens when you bust your knuckles on someone's fucking teeth."

Ryan laughed in reply, but he was unsure how to talk about what happened. After he turned to head home they didn't talk much. Ryan assumed it was because Jess didn't know how to approach him about the situation that occurred.

"Okay..." Ryan paused, looking up from his hand to Jess, "go ahead and ask whatever questions you have rattling around up there," Ryan smiled as he pointed his finger toward Jessica's head.

After Jessica paused for a second, trying to think of how she could ask about what happened, Ryan intervened.

"I'll just tell you everything on my end," he paused again, smiling, "that way you'll know everything. If you have any questions after that, then I can answer them."

"Okay," she grinned as she continued to wash his hand, "what all happened back there?"

Ryan then proceeded to tell Jessica about the picture message and text he received from Tim after their dinner date at Ryan's house, about how he figured Tim jumped the outside wall to get into the neighborhood, as well as him using a hidden GPS tracker her ex boyfriend's car to alert him if Tim was ever near him, his home, or where he works. He told her that his phone alerted him that Tim was near when they were leaving the restaurant and he knew Tim would pull something stupid. That's why he wanted Jessica to stay in the restaurant until he knew it was clear.

From the look on Jess' face, as she put ointment on the cuts and wrapped his knuckles with gauze, it was pretty clear to Ryan that she was finally convinced that he was stalking her. She had a dazed look in her eyes, like a rush of thoughts were racing through her mind and she was trying to understand each one.

"I hope I'm not scaring you with all this." Ryan reached up and touched her hand, pulling her gaze back to him. "I just wanted to make sure he wasn't going to pull anything stupid... which he ended up doing."

"No, you're okay," she paused, looking at him softly, "I just didn't expect him to try some dumb shit like that... and I really didn't expect to see you do what you did."

"Hey," Ryan said, rubbing his hand lightly up and down Jess' arm, soliciting a slight smile, "I'm sorry you had to see that. That's not a side of me I wanted you to see. He came at me and I just saw red. I really am sorry you had to see me like that, but I won't let anything happen to you from his dumb ass."

"No, it's not your fault," Jess said lightly putting her hand on his knee. "You told me to stay inside. If I listened I wouldn't have seen all that happen."

"Yeah but still," he replied, "you don't need to see that side of me come out. It's not an attractive look."

"On the contrary," she smirked, "it kind of is..."

"What do you mean?" Ryan chuckled.

"Well," she paused with a little giggle, "if I didn't know you that well, then yeah, it wouldn't be very attractive to see you get that heated and aggressive that quick. But since I've known you forever and know the kind and sweet man you are, it was pretty attractive to see you get like that. I mean, you dodged practically getting murdered and then literally beat my ex-boyfriend's face into a pulp like you had a vengeance against him."

"Oh, so that was appealing to you because it was me?" Ryan uneasily chuckled.

"Well, yeah!" she laughed. "Ryan, I've known you for practically 20 years. You've been my best friend for most of my life. You're tall, buff, ripped, tattooed, clean-cut, punctual, polite, handsome as all hell, and you have always been the most caring person with me as well as my family. All of those qualities don't go unnoticed. Now, you take all that and add in an 'if provoked' bloodthirsty side, almost a savage-like quality about you... that actually increases your attractiveness level in my book!"

"You really liked seeing me get aggressive like that?" Ryan smiled quizzically. He enjoyed the compliments she was throwing his way while still unsure that she actually liked him raging on her ex's face.

"Hell yeah I did!" she exclaimed, giving his bandaged hand back to him. "Listen... I don't want a man that's all old school, 'beat on his chest', neanderthalistic masculine in every manner. But I also don't want a man that's a pussy when it comes time for him to be a damn man. You're kind, sweet, caring, personable, funny, and genuine... but you clearly can put a motherfucker down if you need to. It gives me a feeling of care and protection around you, which are all qualities that I had hoped to have in the person I want to be serious with."

"Well thanks, Jess, I'm glad tha..." Ryan paused for a second, realizing what Jess said at the end of her little monologue. "Did you say 'person you want to be serious with'?"

"Yeah," Jess let out a little smile. "If I'm coming off too fast, just tell me. But with our history, how we both know we feel about each other, our dinner date the other weekend, and now tonight's date... I honestly don't want to have another date with you... I want to have all the dates with you. I know that would sound probably bat shit insane to someone I just started talking to, but I know that's not a crazy thing to say with you. I made sure we followed the book last time, letting you go away to Ireland for college, so... fuck the book this time!"

Ryan leaned back, looking down at his bandaged hand, smiling to himself. He thought for a second what she said, how she wanted to be serious with him, how she actually wanted him to be with her. It was a slight smack of surrealism to the back of his brain. Of course he had wanted this to happen. He hoped for this to happen since he was a boy. Through his entire youth he wanted to be with Jessica and now it seemed to be actually forming into a reality.

"Have I said too much?" Jess asked to the mentally wondering Ryan.

"Sorry," Ryan chuckled slightly, looking back at her. He paused for another couple of seconds, looking at the pair of gorgeous green eyes in front of him.

These were the same eyes that glistened in happiness when they played together as kids. These were the same eyes that fought to hold back tears, to be strong for Ryan while comforting him when his parents were killed. These were the same eyes that looked at him blissfully, laying on her side after they shared their last night with each other before he left for college. They were the only eyes that made him actually feel at home.

"Sorry, I was lost in thought at what you just said," Ryan smiled, "so what you're saying... is that you want to skip the 'getting to know each other' phase and the 'see how we click' phases of dating, toss the rulebook out the window, and jump straight to being serious with me? Like actually be 'with me' with me?"

"Well, yeah!" she smiled bashfully. "I already know you and know how we click. I know how you feel about me, and I hope you know I feel the same way about you. And if that's the case... then why do the formalities? In all honesty, Ryan, I couldn't think of a better person I would want to be in a relationship with than someone who I know truly cares for me and vice versa... and that's you."

"Goddammit, Jess," Ryan shook his head, an ear-to-ear grin forming on his lips, "it just feels so... unreal... that you're telling me this."

"Why unreal?" Jess asked curiously, still holding her little smile.

"Because..." Ryan paused, looking intently into Jessica's eyes, "because I have been wanting to hear those words come out of your mouth since I can remember."

"Sssooooo..." Jess paused to giggle, "is that a yes? Or a no?"

"That's not even a question, Jess," Ryan smiled, wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her close to him on the counter. "You want me? I'm yours and only yours from here on out... simple as that in my opinion."

"Really?" Jess let out an uncontrollably giddy grin. "You're okay just jumping right into it with me? You're willing to just leave your rich bachelor title behind to be with me? I know you have been having your fun!"

"For you?" Ryan winked. "There's no rulebook with you, Jessica. I've never looked at another woman like I look at you, and I've never felt another woman like I've felt you. I've never connected with another woman as I've connected with you..." He paused to lean in closer to her, his face only inches from hers. "I'm excited to leave that title behind if it means I get to be with you. I'll burn the goddamn rule book if that means being with you."

Ryan could see Jessica's breathing grow a little deeper as he said that right in front of her. Her eyes broke their lock on his for a split second only to look down at his lips and then back up again.

"So does that mean," she paused to look at his lips again, momentarily biting her own in the process, "we can skip the proper first date formalities and just go right into relationship mode?"

Ryan didn't answer for a second, causing Jess to pry her eyes off of his lips and back up to his eyes. He could see her desire rapidly building, and that did nothing but intensify his passion for her. He raised an eyebrow and let out a small, wicked grin. "I don't know," he paused, sliding his hands softly around Jessica's hips to her still perfectly firm ass cheeks.

A slight shiver of excitement trembled through Jess. "You tell me..." he spoke again.

Jessica quickly reached to Ryan's face and pulled him to hers. Their lips locked with fiery intent. The minute it happened, the counter Ryan sat on didn't exist, his house didn't exist; Las Vegas, the country and the entire world just fell away again. It felt as if time and space were designed to literally stop when Ryan's lips touched Jess'.

Their lips danced as their tongues swirled. Ryan gripped Jess' ass tighter to pull her in closer. She began to let out slight moans into his mouth. Their kisses went from feathered and strong to urgent and needing. It was as if for every second that their lips and tongues gamboled with each other, their need for it continued to double.

Ryan's head was swirling. The entire collection of emotions from years ago combined with the library of feelings from this night by itself sent his lust and drive into overdrive. He pushed Jessica back from him so he could hop off the counter, breaking the kiss in the process.

"What's wrong?" Jess asked, breathing heavily from her own passions burning deep within her.

"Nothing," Ryan replied with a smile. He reached down and picked Jess up so she could straddle his waist with her legs.

"Ohhh..." Jess giggled with excitement and anticipation, leaning in to suck and bite on Ryan's neck.

"We're taking this to the bedroom," Ryan spoke in a subtle moan from Jessica's sensual attack on his neck.

He started his trek down the long hall, up the stairs, and through the small maze of hallways which finally ended at the master bedroom. Ryan slowly rubbed his hand under Jessica's ass while he walked, lightly rubbing his fingers along her scorching slit. Jess poured out faint but lustful moans. He opened the door to the unlit, pitch-black room, with Jessica still wrapped around him continuing her onslaught on his neck.

"Alexa," Ryan spoke in a sultry moan, trying to focus, "turn on bedroom candles."

"Hey," he said softly to Jess, assuming her eyes were closed since she was leached to his neck, "open your eyes. Take a look at the bedroom."

Jess opened her eyes as Ryan lowered her to stand. She looked around for a minute at the bedroom he had designed. Her eyes grew wide and a shocked smile formed as she looked at the prettiest Gothic bedroom she had ever seen.

"Oh... my... god!" Jess shouted in cheer. "This is so fucking sexy!"

The room was all black and deep crimson with baroque and Gothic decorations, furniture, and paintings throughout. There were candelabras with electric candles all along the walls with a huge, electric candle chandelier hanging from the tall, vaulted ceiling.

Jessica just slowly spun in circles as she looked at the beautiful, yet odd, décor in his bedroom. Ryan remembered that Jess and he always loved Victorian, baroque, and Gothic castles and dark Gothic décor in horror movies, so he knew she would love it just like he did

"Ryan," she stated, looking over at him, "this is sexy as fuck! You designed all of this?"

"Yeah I did," he replied smiling. "I even had the bed custom made for it."

Jessica looked closer at the bed and then realized it was a hand-carved, black, Gothic bed with cherubs and gargoyles on the headboard and footboard.

"Ohhh," she walked over, running her hand along the black and crimson duvet, "I think this bed will do just nicely for tonight."

Ryan walked up behind her, sliding his hands along her shoulders, soliciting a soft moan from the tanned beauty in front of him. He leaned down and started to suck and nibble on her neck, causing her to breathe heavily again like she did when she was wrapped around him moments ago.

"Oh, Ryan," she moaned softly, "you know just how to tease me."

He slid his hands forward and began unbuttoning her blouse while he continued to suck and bite on her neck. As he worked his hands down to the last button, he pulled her blouse slowly off her shoulders, letting it fall to the floor.

He reached up and gently caressed Jess' perky D cup breasts. He could feel her breathe deeper as he continued to knead on her lace bra-covered breasts and suck vigorously on her neck. Her heartbeat began to increase. Ryan could feel it on his lips pressed to her neck.

Ryan pulled his hands back. He unsnapped Jess' bra clip with one hand and slowly unzipped the back of her miniskirt with the other. He pulled the bra straps off of her shoulders and Jess' skirt fell to the floor, leaving her completely naked. Ryan's hands roamed gently up her still firm abs and began kneading and massaging her flawless breasts again.

"Ohhhhhh ffuuucccckkk," Jess moaned softly from Ryan's continued caressing.

He switched to the other side of her neck, sucking and biting at it like he hadn't eaten in years. Ryan was in pure elation. His mind was soaring amongst the stars being back with Jessica. The smell of her perfume only increased his desire. The feeling of her supple globes in his hands and the silky soft skin gracing his lips stoked the raging fire deep within him.

Jessica reached around and softly felt his pants until she felt the rigid and covered member she was looking for. She wrapped her hand around it and let out a little tremble in her breath.

"Oh, I forgot how big you were..." she cried out, slowly stroking her hand up and down his steel-hard shaft.

Ryan, feeling his cloud nine level of pleasure surge through his body, caressingly lowered one of his hands. Gently gliding down her abs, he landed his fingers right on her molten flower. He gingerly slid his fingers up and down her clit and through her soaking wet labia.

"OoOoOoHhHhHh," Jess moaned in a quiver. "Oh fuck, baby! That feels so fucking good!"

Jess turned her head and their lips locked again. Ryan continued to caress her large breast and rub through her wet mound. Jess' hands undid Ryan's belt, unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans, and reached in his pants to grab his stiff cock.

The feeling of Jess' soft hands gripping and stroking his shaft behind her back along with her moans and squirms from Ryan's hands was pushing his lust over the edge. He wanted more of her, he needed more of her, and he needed it now.

He quickly spun her around and laid her on her back at the foot of the bed. Before he went any further, he took a second to admire Jessica. He looked at her soft, tan skin and her perfect hourglass curves with her flawless breasts, tight waist, and flared hips. He looked at the lustful, wanting look on her gorgeous face, knowing that she wanted him and only him.

He let out a little giggle, seeing her in the candlelight again like he did before he left for college. It was nostalgic to see her just as beautiful, just as flawless, just as breathtaking as before.

"Why are you laughing?" she smiled up at Ryan with the sincerest of 'fuck me' eyes imaginable.

"I just can't believe how fucking flawless you are," he replied as he dropped to his knees.