A Friend's Love Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jess propped herself up on her elbows so she could look down at Ryan, and she spread her legs in front of him.

Ryan was greeted by the glistening drenched slit of her womanhood and was mesmerized at how it shined in the candlelight. He slid his arms under her thighs, wrapping his arms around and resting them on his muscular shoulders as he came in closer to taste this woman's sweet nectar.

He looked up for a second and saw a feverish look of sexual need sweep across Jess' face. He needed to taste and pleasure his woman, and she needed her man to take her and make her his.

He shot her a wicked grin and wink and slid his tongue from the bottom, over her labia, slowly up through her slit, and across her sensitive clit.

Jess' head shot back rapidly, letting out a loud moan, "ohhhhhhh fuck Ryan!"

Ryan continued to swirl and probe his tongue around Jessica's sensitive button, sliding his tongue deeper into her drenched tunnel. Ryan loved the way Jess tasted, savoring every bit of her like it was the last time he would be able to do this. He began to flick his tongue faster, darting it across her clit in every direction.

"Oh my god, baby..." Jess' moans grew louder as her body began to shake. "Fuck that feels so good, baby! Please don't stop!"

Ryan gripped his arms around Jessica's thighs tighter as her shaking grew more intense. He could feel her pussy flowing more sweet nectar onto his tongue and he loved every bit of it. He started to suck lightly on Jessica's clit as his tongue swirled and flicked, writing invisible foreign letters on her most sensitive of areas.

Jessica's breathing trembled even more as her body's movements became more volatile.

"Oh... fu... fuck," Jess stuttered in between her trembling breaths, "don't st... stop... please! Please... don't stop... baby... fuck I'm... I'm gonna cum!"

Jessica reached down and gripped Ryan's hair in her hand, forcing his face harder into her pussy with wanton need. Ryan continued his attack on her precious flower, sucking and licking his way through her slit and clit. He gripped her legs even tighter as her shaking became completely erratic. He knew her orgasm was about to pop and he wanted to make it as intense as he could. He sucked even harder, flicking his tongue more directly across her clit, sending Jess into an ecstasy overload.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck," she shouted, her body shaking with insanity, "fuck I'm gonna cum, fuck I'm gonna cum, Oh FUCK I'm gonna cum!!!!!"

Ryan continued his ambush on Jessica for a few more seconds, then it hit.

"OHHHH FFFUUUCCCCKKKK!" Jessica screamed as her orgasm tore through her like a hot knife through butter. "OH...FUCK...FUCK I'M...I'M...I'M CUMMING!!!!!"

Jessica's body shook violently as Ryan proceeded to repeatedly glide his tongue rapidly across her clit, causing more convulsions to erupt from within Jessica. More of Jessica's orgasmic nectar flowed out of her as Ryan made sure to take it all, savoring every drop of his woman. Her legs tightened and locked around Ryan's head as the internal spasms from Jess' orgasm continued to quake her consciousness.

"Oh... ahhh... oh fuck... oh my god!" Jess continued to shout, her face shifting from contortion to a smile as her orgasm slowly started to calm down. "What the fuck, Ryan!"

As her convulsions turned to shivers, Jess unlocked her legs from around Ryan and looked at him with a wicked grin. Ryan looked at the seductive beauty and after her legs unlocked and feeling the air once more touching his cheeks, he knew what she wanted.

Ryan quickly stood, letting his pants fall to his ankles. His impossibly rigid cock stood straight out in front of him over Jess.

"I want that in me now, baby," she moaned enchantingly, spreading her legs wide as an invitation. "Now, please now..."

Ryan reached under Jessica's knees and lowered himself down to her. The head of his straining shaft pressed against her entrance. He looked down in awe. Seeing Jessica's beautiful, wet crease, with her spread legs and tiny waist, then seeing his exaggeratingly hard and thick rod pressing against her... It was a pleasurable sight that would forever be burned into his memory.

"All the way," Jess moaned, making Ryan look up at her with a devilish grin. "I want it all in me now! Do it! Shove it in me!"

"Yes ma'am," Ryan winked at her and proceeded to slide his cock into her awaiting sheath.

That initial feeling was extreme for both of them. Feeling every inch of Ryan's eager shaft slide into Jessica's still quivering and soaking pussy was almost orgasmic in and of itself.

"Oooohhhh ffuuucccckkk," Ryan moaned from the overwhelming pleasure surging through his body.

"Oh my god, baby," Jess let out a shrieking moan after a sharp inhale of air. "Fuck you feel so good!"

Feeling every inch of Jessica stretch and take him deeper, every bump and movement from Jessica's canal... His package slowly buried itself until there was nothing left. They were finally pelvis to pelvis again, like so many years ago.

"Oh... oh fu... fuck," Jess staggered between her uncontrollable rapid breaths, "fuck I... I forgot how de... deep you feel in me!"

"Fuck, you're telling me!" Ryan let out a little giggle through the intense pleasure. "You feel like a vice grip on me!"

"Good," she winked. She reached up and grabbed the back of Ryan's head to pull him down for a kiss.

The kiss wasn't actually as lustful as Ryan thought it would be. Of course, there was serious longing behind it, but the kiss was deep and loving. It was full of passion and desire, but not the normal type that Ryan had been used to from other women. It was a kind that he hadn't felt since he and Jess shared that night together years ago. It was one of just being with each other, of never wanting it to stop. These abrupt feelings skyrocketed Ryan's pleasure from Jessica.

She pulled his head away from hers, breaking the kiss abruptly. "Now fuck me," she moaned. "Fuck me like I'm your woman!"

Ryan smiled at Jessica. He loved this erotic side of her. He leaned down and started to kiss her with more sexual fervor while he began to pump his cock slowly in and out of her. Feeling his cock slide almost all the way out, and then probing it back into Jess, the walls of her tight canal wrap around him like the absolute perfect glove... It was the most pleasure he had ever felt from anyone.

Every pull and thrust was forcing even more moans and shrieks from her mouth into his. She wrapped her arms around Ryan's head, pressing their lips together as their tongues dueled more violently. Ryan started to thrust harder and faster into Jessica's willing body, pulling her legs back toward him every time he thrust forward, driving him even deeper than before.

"Oh fuck," she shouted out desperately, still face to face with Ryan. A pleading look of intimacy swept across her face as her core began to increasingly tighten and quiver around him. "Baby don't stop, please don't stop! Fuck that feels so good!"

Ryan lifted his chest and continued to pump into her with fervent need while still holding her legs to the side. The feeling of Jess stretching around his engulfed cock was almost mind-numbingly incredible!

Ryan looked down at Jessica, and the sight in front of him was so perfect that all he could do was admire it. Watching Jessica, his new girlfriend, moaning and shouting from the pleasure he was giving her, was encapsulating. From her large and perky breasts bouncing with every thrust of his pelvis against hers, to her soft and smooth skin shining in the candlelight... Knowing that she was his and he was hers was a fantasy come to fruition for Ryan.

He pulled her legs up to his shoulders and leaned down further, positioning himself face to face with those gorgeous green 'fuck me' eyes.. Jessica let out a sharp inhale as Ryan embedded himself into new depths inside her.

"Oh fuck yes, baby!" Jess shouted with an ear-to-ear grin. "Fuck me like this baby! Make me yours, Ryan!"

Ryan leaned in and started to kiss her with just as much passion as before. Without missing a beat, he continued to ram his cock in and out of her tight sheath. The sounds of wet slapping, moans, and sensual kissing filled the candlelit Gothic room. Ryan could feel Jessica's legs shake again and her moans turn into staggered shrieks of euphoria.

He knew she was going to cum again...

He broke the kiss, still breaching into her with every inch of his member, and looked into her eyes. "You're mine," he spoke dominantly, peering into those familiar green eyes. "You're mine now, right?"

"Yes, baby!" she shouted back. "Fuck yes I'm yours, Ryan!"

"Then cum for me..." he grinned wickedly down at Jessica, still crashing himself through her core, "Cum again for me baby. That's your cock, baby, so cum all over it!"

"Ohhhhh fuuuucccckkk!" Jessica's head shot back, her eyes squinting for the orgasm that was rapidly building deep within her.

Ryan persisted at Jessica, feeling her shake more abruptly and hearing her moans grow into screams.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck!" she screamed, her pussy tightening harder around Ryan's sliding shaft. "I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum! I'M GONNA CUM!!!!!"

Ryan thrust himself as deeply as possible one more time as Jessica's orgasm ripped through her soul.

"OHHHH FUUUCCCCKKKK I'MMMMM CUMMINNNGGGG!!!" she screamed as she convulsed aggressively again under Ryan. Her tight pussy clenched and trembled around his deeply buried member. More of her sweet nectar poured from around his cock and onto the black duvet.

She reached up and gripped Ryan's back through her flooding orgasm. Her nails dug into his skin; a feeling he remembered all too well from their first night together.

"Oh fuck, oh god!" Jess shouted and squirmed, looking up at Ryan with her sexually mesmerizing 'O-Face'. "Oh... my... fucking... god... Ryan!"

Jess' orgasm started to wane and her death grip on Ryan's back eased up. Ryan, still buried inside Jess and harder than ever from the amazing orgasm he just witnessed, leaned down and kissed her.

Jess let out small moans as their lips and tongues did their well-known dance. This kiss was still full of lust and need, but it was also full of love. The whirlwind of sensations hitting Ryan was all over the place, but they were all good, and they were all directed toward Jessica.

"Lie on your back." Jess broke the kiss, smiling up at Ryan and showing those long, canine teeth that he adored. "You made me cum twice, now it's my turn to make you feel good."

"You already make me feel good," Ryan smiled sweetly back at her.

"Oh, sorry, let me rephrase that," Jess giggled, her smile turning more deviant. "I wanna make you cum!"

"Oh!" Ryan sarcastically acted surprised, pulling his engorged member from Jess' furnace. "Then I'm happy to give you want you want!"

He laid down on his back next to Jessica as she rolled over and straddled his hips with her legs.

"Fuck I love this cock so much!" she winked, grabbing the base of his shaft and raising herself just over it.

She lowered herself rapidly, sinking down quickly until Ryan was buried all the way inside of her. His groin was against hers and his thick cock pressed against her cervix.

"Fuck!" she moaned loudly. "You're still the biggest I've ever had, Ryan! Fuck you make me feel so full!"

Jessica started to grind her hips back and forth, side to side, forcing Ryan's large member to move around deep inside her.

"Well, I'm yours so that means my cock is yours, too," Ryan winked up at Jess, feeling her walls stretch around him.

"Ohhhh," she moaned from the sensation and her clit grinding on his pelvis, "that's my cock now... I like the sound of that."

"Good," Ryan grinned. "Do what you want with it. It's all yours!"

Jessica put her hands on Ryan's chest and ground and bounced on his cock. The feeling was powerful for Ryan; every sensation imaginable was rushing through his cock. Jessica would bounce for a little while and then grind her hips, making her toned abs sway like a belly dancer.

Ryan reached around and began kneading Jess' perfect ass. "Oh fuck, baby..." Ryan moaned, feeling his pleasure rise. "Fuck you feel so good, Jess!"

"Yeah, baby?" she moaned back in question, grinding harder along his rod. "Do you like me riding your dick, baby? Does that feel good?"

Right then, Ryan could feel Jess clench the walls of her pussy harder around his shaft, making his brain swirl in pleasure. "Holy shit!" Ryan moaned, shocked that it could feel any better than it already was.

"Yeah?" Jess asked seductively, continuing to grind on him, "You like my pussy tightening on your cock? Oh fuck I can feel you in my lungs! I love your cock, baby!"

"Fuck yes," Ryan moaned, that tight feeling at the base of his dick growing rapidly. "Keep grinding, baby! You're gonna make me cum!"

"Oh fuck yes!" Jess cried out. "Cum inside me, baby! Fucking cum in me!"

Hearing Jess cry for him to cum inside her brought his orgasm right to the very forefront of his being.

"Oh my god, Jess..." Ryan moaned as his orgasm was about to hit him. "Fuck, I'm gonna cum!"

"Do it, baby!" Jess shouted in ecstasy. "Fill my pussy up! Give me your cum! I want every last drop!" Jess ground herself as hard as possible on Ryan's cock a few more times.

Then his orgasm took over him. "OH FUCK!" Ryan shouted as it hit him. "Fuck baby! Fuck I'm cumming!!!!"

Ryan's body convulsed as his engulfed cock shot rivers of cum deep into Jessica's womb. Ryan's orgasm shredded through his entire body harder than any he had ever had. It was so intense that he began to see stars with each contraction of his climax.

"Oh fuck yes, baby!" Jess cried out in pleasure. "Fuck, I can feel it, baby! Give me all of that cum! I want it all!"

"Oh! My! Fucking! God!" Ryan shouted as his cock throbbed, shooting tremendous amounts of his cum into Jessica's wanting body. "Jesus! Christ! Baby!"

Ryan pulled Jessica down to him, kissing her with more passion and euphoria than ever before. Both of them moaned as Jessica ground on Ryan, his orgasm slowly diminishing.

"How was that?" Jessica smiled at Ryan, a sweet ear-to-ear grin across her face.

"That was..." Ryan smiled back, pausing to give Jess another little kiss, "completely amazing. You're completely amazing."

"Ohhh, you're quite amazing yourself!" Jess giggled, looking at Ryan's neck. "But I think I left a little bit of a mark on you."

"Which one?" Ryan joked back at her. "My neck or the nail marks you carved into in my back?"

"Oh, did I dig into your back?" Jess asked shocked. "My bad! I didn't realize I did it that hard!"

"No, it's okay," Ryan calmly smiled, admiring Jess' concern. "They will just match the other nail scars you dug into my back the last time we did this."

"Oh, I forgot I did it then too!" She was even more shocked. "Oh my god I'm so sorry!"

"No, it's okay!" Ryan laughed at Jessica's growing apologetic look on her face. "You're my girlfriend, and you can leave any marks you want to on me."

"Your girlfriend," she smiled, rolling off of Ryan to lay her head on his shoulder and chest. "That's the first time I'm actually proud to have that title."

As she shifted off of Ryan, his partially flaccid cock slipped from inside of her. A huge amount of their combined cum flowed out of her pussy and onto Ryan's leg.

"Oh trust me, I'm glad you have that title too," Ryan smiled, feeling her soft skin draped along the side of his body, "but you might not like it once you see your own neck in the mirror."

"Oh you asshole!" Jess laughed as she hopped out of the bed and made her way into the bathroom.

Ryan enjoyed the view, watching Jessica walk hastily to the bathroom, seeing her exquisite ass sway in the candlelight with each step. She disappeared into the dark bathroom for a second before he saw the bright lights turn on.

"Oh my god!" Jess giggled, poking her head out of the bathroom to glare at Ryan. "My neck is so much worse than yours!"

"Oh it's not that bad," Ryan laughed back, seeing the black and blue bruises with blatant teeth marks on both sides of her neck.

"Mmmhmm," she winked back at him, "you're gonna pay for that..."

"Oh yeah?" Ryan joked back sarcastically. "How do you want me to pay you back?"

"Well," she turned off the bathroom light and slowly sashayed back to Ryan, "you're gonna let me sit on your face and ride you until I feel you've made good on your payment." Jess had her devilish smile back across her face. Ryan knew that this was going to be a night for the books.

Ryan watched her body sway as she took each step. Her beautifully tan skin glowed in the candlelight like it was liquid gold and he admired her perfect body... Every part of her was breathtaking to Ryan in every way.

Ryan leaned back on his shoulder, grinning at the goddess of a woman walking up to him. "Well then," he winked, "allow me to start paying you back now."

............

Ryan was fast asleep in his bed. Jessica was nestled on his chest in the pitch black and silent room. The only sounds that could be heard were from their combined, faint breathing. After the hours of pleasure they had shared with each other, they drifted off into the deepest of sleep someone could hope to reach for a good night's rest.

"CRASH!" The sound of glass shattering echoed through the house followed by a loud "whooOOOPPPP, whooOOOPPPP, whooOOOPPP!" The noises from the alarm yanked both Ryan and Jess from their sleep.

"What's going on?" Jess muttered as she tried to look around, startled.

"I don't know," Ryan said, sliding to the edge of his bed quickly. "I'll check it out."

He reached down and hit the keypad below his nightstand, barely able to see the faintly lit blue numbers on each pad. He punched in the code and reached in the little door that unlatched for his Sig P220.

"Stay here," Ryan said sternly as he walked to the door to the hallway.

"Please be careful," Jess replied, sitting on the bed nervously.

About a half minute went by but felt like a lifetime to Jess. She sat there waiting for Ryan to get back, but every second she waited increasingly horrible thoughts flooded her head.

She finally got up out of bed, walking slowly to the hallway door. But as she made it to the door, she heard the very distinct sound.

"BANG! BANG! BANG!" a gun's shots echoed through the large house, making Jess jump out of shock and fear.

"Ryan!" she shouted, waiting for an answer, "RYAN!?"

She didn't get a response.

Jessica ran to the nightstand, grabbed her Iphone, and locked herself in the bathroom. Her breathing was staggered and she was fighting back tears from thinking that the worst could have happened. With her shaking hands, she held the side button and the volume button, activating the emergency SOS on her phone.

She held the phone up to her ear, her breath still trembling and hands shaking.

"911, what's your emergency?"

To be continued...