A Fuck for Freedom

Story Info
An SSBBW whore knows how to get out of trouble.
2.2k words
4.28
7.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keekee Dawson looked at the time in the corner of the screen before shutting her laptop. She had just made a couple of appointments for tomorrow, but tonight was for a repeat customer, one of her best. Bryan should be downstairs in about twenty minutes.

Perfect. Keekee grabbed her giant purse and pulled out the miniature jewelry box she kept in the bottom. It was about the only possession she had of her grandmother's. She knew she probably shouldn't, but she always smiled at what the mean old lady would think of what she kept in it.

Keekee flipped open the lid and pulled out her pipe. She had just been to Kevin's this morning so she had a few days' worth of meth hidden under it in the box. She dumped the first baggie into the bowl of the pipe and grabbed her lighter off the table. She picked up the pipe and held the lighter under it, watching the smoke slowly build and drift toward the mouth end before taking a big hit.

She'd been getting high for about 4 years, and, of course, the initial rush wasn't quite the same anymore, but her body still tingled with anticipation as her lips hit the glass dick. Keekee had never progressed to needles, but she loved that song "She Talks to Angels" -- like the girl who always smiled when the pain of the needle prick came, she always smiled when she first tasted that acrid, slightly metallic smoke, because she knew everything was gonna be alright.

After a couple of hits, she went over to the window and looked out across the parking lot to the empty wooded lot between her apartment complex and the public pool. She knew Bryan would want to go over there. He always did when their appointments were late enough.

Keekee sucked down the last of her bowl and put her meth box back into her purse, then went to the bathroom to touch up her makeup. She knew she wasn't most people's idea of a beauty. But in the whoring business, there were two things that helped you make money -- being different from the other girls, and being willing to do whatever the client wanted.

Keekee knew how to use both of these things to her advantage. When she had first started in the game, she'd been just about the youngest whore in town. She might not have been the fattest then, but she was pretty sure she was now. She got her make up right and admired her huge breasts, round belly, and gigantic ass.

She always chuckled a little bit when she remembered she started smoking meth because she wanted to lose weight. She'd always been a big girl, cracking three hundred pounds before she took that first hit at 14. She told people the meth never worked, but she felt sure it had some effect. She never lost anything, and she was probably about 330 now, but she probably would have gained a lot more than that without the drug. She'd also gained a bit when she'd been stuck in juvie not using nearly as much.

They'd let her out when she turned 18 four months ago. She'd had one close call since then, riding in a client's truck when he got stopped. She had stuffed her purse behind her legs and as far up under the seat as it would go, but felt sure the cop was gonna get her out and search it. He looked at her funny, but then just wrote the guy a ticket and sent them on their way. Keekee had been arrested several times as a juvenile, and figured she hadn't seen her last cuffing, but she was hoping to make it as long as she could before that first adult pop.

Shit, she wondered, why am I thinking about stuff like that now. Bryan sure as hell ain't a cop and everything's fine. The meth was just making her a little paranoid.

Keekee's phone buzzed on the bed. Bryan was here. She picked it up, grabbed her purse, and headed downstairs. Bryan stood at the bottom of the stairwell smoking a cigarette. Keekee lit one of her own as she descended the steps. She could feel him undressing her with his eyes and she loved it. Not every client was a good time, but she'd always had fun with B.

"Hey Baby, seems like a nice night for a swim," she said with a wink, blowing out a long stream of cigarette smoke.

"That it does, my dear," he replied, reaching for her hand. Keekee knew the agreed-upon $250 was in his hand and appreciated the smooth way he palmed it off to her as they began walking hand-in-hand to the little path through the trees leading to the city pool.

Bryan had only partaken of her services a few times, but they had all been fun, He had been the second customer she had. The first was her dealer's dad. Kevin claimed not to like big girls, but his dad was always good for some cash when she went over there short-handed.

At first, they had just met at her apartment, but one night a couple months ago, he suggested going over to the city pool. Ever one turned on by a little danger, Keekee had readily agreed. Her pussy throbbed now thinking about it as they hurried down the dark path toward the back gate of the fence around the pool.

They had a routine now. Bryan picked the lock on the back gate, down by the deep end, and they slipped into the pool area. They walked down to the shallow end where there was some beach-style chairs. Bryan flopped into one and Keekee began to slowly undress.

She pulled out of her t-shirt one arm at a time and then slowly peeled it off, revealing her ample, soft belly that jiggled sensuously as she swayed back and forth at the end of Bryan's chair, mesmerizing him.

Then she popped her massive tits out of her bra one at a time, bending down and licking each nipple and then leaning over him until her nipple hovered inches from his lips and jerking back.

Then she turned around and backed her still clothed ass up to him and just hovered there slowly pulling her pants down. Keekee shook her bare ass inches from his face until Bryan gave her a good smack on the right butt cheek, signaling he was ready to begin the more physical aspects of the evening.

Keekee turned around and kicked off her shorts, shook her boobs for him, and then fell theatrically but intentionally backwards into the pool, flailing her arms as he laughed. He stood up and began to strip. She floated on her back and propelled herself with her hands away from the edge, spreading her legs in a position universally taken as an invitation.

Bryan threw his clothes onto another chair and jumped in after her. Keekee playfully retreated to the shallow end and sat on the steps. She reached down and played with her clit as he walked slowly through the water toward her, his muscled body slowly emerging as it got shallower.

She could see that he was already starting to get hard, but when he got close enough she took his semi-rigid cock in both hands and lifted it to her lips, flicking her tongue across the tip, and then closing her lips on the shaft and beginning to slide them up and down.

Bryan gave a pleased sigh and gently rocked back and forth as Keekee sucked on him. She was damned good at this, and worth every penny, but he wanted to be inside her. Finally, he said, "I'm definitely hard enough, let me have that pussy."

Keekee slid her mouth off his dick and gave a little laugh. He loved the way she could play naughty innocent schoolgirl despite being in this game for several years. She leaned back on the steps of the pool, the water coming halfway up her massive belly. Bryan smacked her tits and belly with his cock a couple times, letting the desire build up as it got harder and harder.

Finally, he reached down and spread her pussy lips and began to slide his hard cock inside her. Just as Keekee started to feel it, she heard the sirens start outside. "Oh fuck" she screamed, "they're in the parking lot."

Bryan pulled out quicker than he would have thought possible, ran up the steps of the pool, grabbed his clothes and jumped over the back fence. Keekee sat there mesmerized by his actions, but knew there was no way that was an option for her fat ass. Besides, by the time he cleared the fence, she had a flashlight shining in her face.

"Ma'am, get out of the pool and get dressed."

Keekee didn't move at first. She knew there was at least half an ounce of meth, a pipe, and a pistol in her purse. Well, I guess I'm about to get my first big-girl grown-up felony, she thought.

When she stood up, she had every intention of going to her clothes just as the officer had said. Then, somehow, she felt his eyes on her. Still dripping from the water and other places, she turned toward him in all her nakedness and said "Do you really want me to put my clothes on?" She shook her gigantic dripping boobs back and forth a bit while saying it, and began to walk toward the man. She hoped that's not what he wanted at all.

She heard a sharp intake of breath that said maybe she had a chance to get out of this. The cop tried to play it cool. "Just get out of the pool, ma'am."

"Okay, officer," Keekee said sweetly, slowly climbing the steps toward him in an exaggerated catwalk strut. "Are ya gonna have to cuff me?"

She held her arms out, pushing her boobs as far forward in the process, in a mock gesture. To her surprise, she heard him pull out his cuffs.

"Oh my, I've been a bad girl," she said as he clinked them around her wrists. "Do you like bad girls, officer? Is that why you became a cop?"

The cop didn't say anything just turned her around and clamped a hand over her shoulder. He was tall, muscular, and black, and Keekee felt like he might be able to lift her 350-pound self right off the ground if he wanted to.

He didn't lift her, but he pushed her forward with the hand on her shoulder, guiding her to the right a little bit. Keekee saw a low picnic table made for kids. It came up almost to her waist. She still wasn't sure she wasn't going to get arrested, but it was becoming obvious that her putting her clothes on was not, in fact what the officer wanted.

When she they got near the picnic table, the officer roughly shoved her onto the concrete until her feet were barely touching the floor. She could hear the cop's pants drop to his ankles and couldn't help feeling a little excited.

At first, she thought the cop was going to fuck her in the ass, which would have hurt like hell with no lube. But no, he took her legs in each arm and spread them until the were no longer touching the ground, then slid his cock into her. He rocked her back and forth gently at first, as she could feel he wasn't completely hard.

She felt his cock growing in her pussy. It just kept growing and growing. By the time he was pounding her so hard that the skin of her tits was being rubbed raw by the table, she could tell he was the biggest she'd ever had inside her. That was saying something.

He pulled out right before he came and shot his wad all over her ass and back. Then he grabbed her by the hair and yanked her off the table until she stood up. He turned her around and looked her up and down with a perverted smile on his face.

At this point, Keekee figured he was about to go look in her purse and arrest her.

"Now, when uncuff you, you're gonna put your clothes on and you're gonna walk outta here with a warning, and you ain't never gonna say shit to nobody, got me?"

"Yes, sir" she choked out, barely managing to prevent a chuckle from escaping with it.

She did as she was told and watched him drive away. Her tits were pretty damn sore from the concrete, but otherwise she was no worse for wear, and at least she wouldn't be going to jail tonight.

She held her purse tight to her as she walked into the woods, turning around one last time to make sure the cop had gone. Then she opened it up and pulled out her pipe and smoked the biggest bowl she had done in a long time. She was still lying on her back on the path when the sun came up and she figured she'd better get back to her apartment.