A Fucking Great Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

---***---***---

Phew! She resisted Adam, even if it was borderline!

She has no idea how she managed to get into her room, she could barely walk, her hands are shaking uncontrollably, and that's definitely not just from the booze!

She honestly doesn't understand what's happening, she loves William, right? She's really crazy about him, isn't she? So why does she react so strongly to Adam? Because there was definitely a spark, actually already on the bus, she realizes afterwards.

She felt it, it was inevitable, and it certainly wasn't a hundred percent due to Adam's overwhelming personality. Eighty maybe, or even less if she's totally honest with herself.

Admittedly, Adam is a real flirt, probably a womanizer even, but she can't deny it, she has fallen for him, the attraction is enormous, every time they accidentally touch, she is immediately on fire.

She may have managed to keep him at bay just in time, but she feels extremely guilty for what she has already let him do to her, she refuses to fool herself, that definitely counts as cheating.

Anyway, guilt or not, she is still incredibly horny, something needs to be done about that first.

She breaks away from the door, kicks off her shoes and sits on her bed, she is already digging through her bag for her vibrator, when she suddenly sees her cell phone on the bedside table, let's see if William has left a message, she thinks with a guilty conscience.

Hey, she thinks, how nice, a message from Paula, her best friend. Instantly curious, she opens it.

Paula appears to have sent a video, accompanied by the message: 'I came to visit you today, not knowing that you were already gone, hope you have a nice group and trip. But I think you should see this, it won't be fun, and I advise you to watch it without sound first.' She reads the message again in puzzlement, then turns off the sound to be save, Paula probably won't recommend it for nothing, and curiously starts the video.

The first thing she sees is the large painting hanging on her living room wall at home, it is a colorful abstract in bright colors, the only really valuable painting in her house, it cost her a huge amount of money, but it is her most precious possession. Then she sees something beige-like in the foreground, the camera has difficulty focusing on it, probably because it is moving, but then she recognizes it to her astonishment: it is her stark-naked husband, bent over the couch, the beige object beneath him their neighbor, Therese, also naked, he seems to be fucking her with everything he has, and according to the expression on his face he is thoroughly enjoying himself.

The blood drains from her face, damn it! And there she is, feeling guilty as hell about just a French kiss and some fiddling below the belt!

She needs some time to recover, she knows about the interest her nymphomaniac neighbor has for her husband, but she'd barely lifted her heels!

She is surprised that she is not more upset, instead of the expected tears she mainly feels the urge to unleash a chainsaw on the overactive twig and berries of her cheating husband, weird...

Now she also wonders why Paula advised her to turn off the sound.

She decides to watch the video again, this time with the sound turned on.

God damn, that woman can make such a racket, she moans, pants, screams, Paula has probably practically held her cell phone up to the open window, but still. William also lets himself go a lot; the moaning is constant.

And then, halfway through the film, the final blow comes.

'Ooh! Ooh! Ooh!' screams Therese, followed by, in a hoarse voice, 'how long is Amanda gone, did you say?' it comes out in fits and starts.

'Seven...' Thrust. 'More...' Thrust. 'Days...' Thrust. 'Hèhèhèh,' William pants, pumping his cock up and down in that dirty slut's wide-open cunt with true devotion, a smug grin on his face.

God damn it, she thinks furiously, how long did he have this is already planned!

Strangely enough, it is mainly a searing anger that she feels, instead of the expected sadness. She considers the consequences: divorce of course, something like this is unforgivable, and certainly not a one-off. And when she gets home, the first thing she will do is kick William out, he can camp at the neighbor's house, after all it is still her house, she is so happy now they got married on a prenuptial agreement...

Look at me, she thinks cynically, finally married at twenty-seven, and divorced again at twenty-eight. Well, so be it, there are still plenty of available men left on this planet, and she never has to complain about a lack of attention anyway.

Which brings her to the following...

She will now first visit Adam, she decides, to finish what they started, what William can do, she can do too, she thinks with a vengeance. And there is no need to feel guilty about it anymore, it feels surprisingly liberating, she notes.

She gets up, puts her sandals back on, walks out of the hotel room and crosses the hallway.

Without hesitation she knocks and as soon as a stunned Adam opens the door she says: 'Finish it.'

'What...?'

'Finish it,' she repeats, 'now.'

'But...'

'Shhh,' she takes his hand and places it on her thigh, she sees Adam's eyes darken with lust, good, he's finally surrendering, she thinks with satisfaction.

Adam doesn't understand what's happening, but he is more than happy to comply with her request. 'Okay,' he says, 'with pleasure,' he pushes her against the wall in one fluid motion and buries his face in her copper-red hair, she feels a soft bite in her earlobe, it immediately sets her on fire.

'You smell so damn good,' he murmurs into her neck, his hand sliding agonizingly slowly up under the hem of her skirt, she holds her breath in anticipation. With his other hand Adam grabs her chin, turns her face towards him and places his lips on hers, she eagerly returns his kiss, biting him gently on the lower lip, Adam growls excitedly. His tongue asks for entrance, the next moment she moans under the exciting dance that takes place in both their mouths, her legs are shaking. Completely entranced, she raises her eyes, the immensely horny look in Adam's eyes makes her breath catch, completely at the mercy of this primal power of a man.

The hand has now moved to the triangle between her legs, and is gently caressing the soft flesh on the inside of her thighs. She shivers and spreads a little, the hand immediately slides between her legs, flexible fingers slide over the fabric of her panties, she almost faints from desire. In a practiced gesture, Adam's hand slides the panties down her thighs, ending around her knees. She giggles as she shakes her hips, the piece of cloth falls to her ankles, she quickly kicks it off.

'Oh man, you're so wet,' Adam groans as he carefully slides two fingers into her pussy, Mandy pants, this is so incredibly hot, she can't wait until he finds her clit. Adam apparently senses this, because the action is moved to her button, very subtly, but it immediately becomes rock hard, she feels, she lets out a high-pitched scream and then moans in satisfaction. Adam chuckles, 'You horny devil,' he whispers hoarsely in her ear. Amanda laughs, grabs his sexy dark curls and seeks out his seductive lips again, she just can't get enough of his kisses.

Then she stiffens, Adam has stopped circling her clit, barely touching it, he has placed a finger on her button and is now starting to increase the pace and pressure, she feels the orgasm building at breakneck speed, oh, man, just a little while longer and she'll explode! She is tense for a moment, should she restrain herself? She knows how noisy she can be, William regularly grumbles that he is suffering from hearing damage, but oh well, not her problem, but Adam's in this case, and she would be surprised if it bothered him, judging him.

'Oh,' she gasps in surprise, 'that feels so good!' Adam has placed a hand on her breast, his thumb rubbing her stiff nipple through the fabric of her dress. 'Oohh, Adam, that's... oh, I-I'm about to c-come!'

It feels like she's exploding, my goodness, this is so intense! She writhes, pants, screams, wave after blissful wave flows through her body, from the top of her head to her toes, Adam holds her in a tight hold and continues to massage her clit, he looks at her intensely, clearly enjoying the violence of her climax that he has caused with his fingers. He only pulls away when she starts making protesting noises, wraps his arms around her and hugs her tightly. She feels a huge erection pressing against her stomach, she hesitates for a moment, but decides to leave it at that, after all, they still have a whole week ahead of them.

'Thank you,' she whispers hoarsely in his ear, 'I so needed that.' She breaks away from his embrace and looks at him apologetically, "I have to go..."

'But...' Adam sputters in confusion, he has never experienced anything like this before.

'I'll explain tomorrow, good night...'

Adam stares at the door that clicks shut behind her. That was an unexpected development. Something must have happened in the short time she was in her hotel room to change her mind like that. He's determined to find out what that something is, he'd seen lust and anger, but also pain in her eyes just before she came. In any case, it's a positive development, he definitely would like more of this, wow, what an insanely hot woman she is!

So, what's next? By now he is of course even hornier than he already was, his cock is about to burst.

A shower is needed. What will it be, a cold shower? Or a hot shower where he'll take matters in his own hands, so to speak. It will be the latter, he decides, the image of that beautiful red-haired goddess will not let go of him, so let's just go and let off some steam.

What an extraordinary woman, he thinks, both in appearance, with her wild head of copper-red curls, the cute freckles on the bridge of her nose, the beautiful, luxuriant breasts and her slim, shapely body. And then those legs, it seems like they never end! And pleasant company too, a healthy sense of humor and self-reflection, clearly intelligent...

He remembers the feeling of euphoria that flowed through him when he saw her board the bus and realized they were part of the same tour group.

He had seen her come in, on the plane, and had watched with fascination as she approached, what beautiful curves, and then that fiery red hair. To his delight, she had placed her bag on a chair next to him, on the other side of the aisle, and then placed her small suitcase in the carry-on compartment. She had had to stand slightly on her toes, with her back to him, and the supple fabric of the short, flared skirt of the extremely flattering soft yellow dress had ridden up a bit, which had immediately given him a semi-hard-on.

He had said a quick prayer asking if she would please also sit on the aisle.

Then she had taken her seat, and his prayer had been answered. From that moment on he had barely been able to keep his eyes off her, the unintentionally horny way she was enjoying her chocolate chip cookie had almost become too much for him.

The obvious pleasure she had in the flight had amused him, he had been curious as to where she was headed, family? A girlfriend? Or maybe her boyfriend, or husband? To his astonishment, it had resulted in a pang of jealousy, because although a confirmed bachelor, he had loved the idea of being the object of her joy and desire.

And then she caught him, luckily he was just looking at her beautiful profile at that moment, but his eyes had wandered again of their own accord to those beautiful tits, where fortunately he had noticed those crumbs on them just in time, that had been his salvation. Otherwise, she probably would have given him a stern reprimand. Or worse, a black eye, he thinks with a chuckle, she's fiery enough for that.

After that he still couldn't control himself, he had to look to the side regularly, checking if those amazing tits were still there, and every time he met her fierce, indignant look, and instead of it scaring him, it had only given him a mischievous sort of pleasure.

But the way she had wiped some of the melted chocolate from the cookie off her cleavage with a sensual gesture, no doubt unconsciously, had transformed the semi-boner into a huge cock, her licking the tissue had almost gotten him off, and to calm down he had finally taken his book out of his bag. The female psyche, a very interesting subject, but written in such a boring way that it drains all energy and zest for life. He dozed off quite quickly and only woke up again when the landing had already started. He quickly lost sight of the red-haired goddess. Until...

Whistling, he undresses and steps into the shower.

Mandy is now back in her room, where she lies down on the bed with a satisfied feeling. The vibrator can remain in the bag for the time being, it seems to her that she won't be needing it for the rest of the week. She giggles.

Wow, she thinks, that I did that, wow, wow, wow! And it won't stop there, this was already a nice appetizer, but tomorrow evening she wants to see what else Adam has in store.

Suddenly she feels an uncontrollable burst of laughter when she realizes that her panties are still on the floor somewhere in Adam's room. Oh, the shame! She hears her mother again: Amanda, scandalous!

***

Amanda teeters on the edge of waking up from an erotic dream. She lies on her back, naked, writhing pleasurably on top of another bare surface, Adam, she recognizes his scent, his cock stuck deep in her pussy, an arm over her breasts, moving violently up and down to the rhythm of his thrusts. Then she hears a hum sound just above her, she opens her eyes and standing there is William, a disapproving look on his face, waving a finger admonishingly.

'Shame on you,' he says accusingly, 'you're not allowed to do that. Only I am.'

Her own indignant cry wakes her up, damned cheating bastard, she thinks, still half dazed, I'll show you who is allowed to do what.

Hey? Where does that thought suddenly come from? she thinks woozy.

She stretches extensively, and as she throws off the sheet, she suddenly remembers what she did last night. And why.

***

She tenses by the thought of seeing her impromptu lover again, would it be very awkward?

She's on the way to the joint breakfast, but as soon as she sees Adam coming towards her, a wide, disarming grin on his face, she can't help but laugh, the tension falls off her immediately. They take a seat together at a table, and as soon as they have a cup of steaming black coffee in front of them, they set off to the breakfast buffet. Mandy notices that she is starving, probably from all the unexpected turmoil.

'Why do you keep watching me like this?' she says a while later, Adam keeps looking at her with such a strangely intense look, she feels slightly uncomfortable about it.

He laughs, 'I'm checking to see if you're chewing properly.'

'Oh, is that so,' she grunts. People are now starting to look curiously in their direction, hmm. 'I'd rather you not do that,' she continues.

'Yeah,' he says, leaning towards her, 'I'd rather do something else with your lips. I wonder what they taste like with that dollop of strawberry jam on them.'

'What?' she whispers alarmed, 'really?' She runs her tongue carefully along her lips, first the upper lip, then the lower lip, 'I don't taste anything,' she says, then she sees that a wide, lustful grin has appeared on Adam's face. Damn it, she thinks in amusement, I fall for it every time.

'Just kidding,' he says, with his sexy, disarming smile. She blushes, shit, another wet spot in her panties. She'll have to change them again before they leave.

Unfortunately, she doesn't know that Adam is now sitting there with a hell of a hard-on, it would have given her an immense sense of satisfaction.

She hears her phone sounding briefly and takes the device out of her bag. Paula, she sees, a text. She will be curious to know how she reacted to the video, Mandy thinks, especially worried, knowing her friend. 'How are you doing?' she reads, with a whole series of hearts added to it, and she quickly starts typing an answer.

Paula sent her a text message as soon as she saw that morning that Amanda had read her message from the night before.

The affair with the neighbor doesn't surprise Paula.

William fucks all the female staff who come in eye sight of him, if at all attractive enough, but unfortunately the naive Amanda is oblivious to this.

Paula does know, but never dared to tell her friend, she was, and is, so deeply in love with her William. She didn't have the heart to pop her pink balloon.

She wondered whether Mandy would even want to believe it, about those nurses and other women.

Paula knows William from back in the day, they went to school together. He couldn't keep his dick in his pants back then either. She never belonged to the target group, too headstrong, but she knows plenty of girls who did.

But that red-handed act really went too far for her. In Amanda's own house no less, when she had barely lifted her heels, there's no excuse for that, he had it coming.

Adam sees a range of facial expressions cross Mandy's face as she texts back and forth, a grim look predominant. Worried, he tries to find out what exactly is going on when Mandy finally puts the phone away.

But Mandy firmly puts a finger to her lips, 'shhh,' she says, 'I'll tell you later. Or rather, I'll show you.' Not everyone needs to hear about this, she thinks, and the tables are quite close together.

It makes Adam all the more curious, but he doesn't ask further.

'Do you want anything else,' he asks instead, 'should I get you something?'

Despite everything, she is pleased to note that there is nothing wrong with her appetite, so she lets him pick up another selection of sweet pastries, which she enthusiastically attacks a little later.

Forty-five minutes later they are on their way to the first museum, which is within walking distance from the hotel. Mandy and Adam consciously form the rearguard, and Mandy slows down a bit until she feels they are far enough away from the rest of the group. She takes her cell phone from her bag and opens WhatsApp.

Adam's first reaction when she shows him the video is a surprised grin.

'Gosh,' he says teasingly, 'I didn't know you were into this kind of thing; you have an unexpectedly kinky side, I like that.'

'Haha,' she laughs cynically and points. 'Look, that's William.'

'William? Is that a famous porn star?'

You would think... 'My husband.' Adam holds his breath in shock.

'And that's Therese, our neighbor,' she continues with a straight face.

'Ooohh... Shit!'

Then everything falls into place, at least for Adam. In an impulse he throws his arms around her in a comforting embrace, and then the tears finally come.

She is still shaking in his safe embrace when suddenly a voice asks: 'Are you coming, we can go insi- ooohh... what's wrong?' it then sounds concerned. In front of them stands Brigitte, the tour guide, an energetic middle-aged woman with a sturdy build and gray spiky hair.

'Had a bit of bad news,' Adam answers, letting go of Mandy and taking her hand.

'Oh, how awful for you, Amanda, do I have to arrange your journey home?' Mandy shakes her head and wipes away her tears.

'No, not necessary, it's not that serious, I'll just finish the week.' She looks at Adam gratefully, 'it for a moment got the better of me, I'm fine now.' Adam gives her a reassuring hug and squeezes the hand he still holds.

'Good to hear,' says Brigitte, 'but if you want to talk about it or change your mind, let me know, okay?'

Mandy nods, grateful for this group, with all those nice people. William, on the other hand, does not deserve her tears, so she resolutely puts him and his betrayal out of her mind.