A Fucking Great Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Mandy stands fascinated in front of a large canvas in the style of pointillism. Unbelievable, she thinks, such beauty! All those dots, it's just amazing the artist knows how to turn them into a whole that creates a recognizable image. And not only recognizable, but also really beautiful, it completely draws you in. For something like that you must have a particularly good eye and imagination. She wished she could do that.

Suddenly she feels Adam stand next to her.

'What turns you on, Adam?' she asks, at the same moment she knows that's a rash wording, she braces herself.

'You know that, women!'

'Haha, of course I meant which painting style.'

'Nudes.' It comes out suspiciously smoothly.

'Nudes?' she asks, turning to him with a suspicious look.

'I like looking at nudes, women of course, preferably painted by the old masters, who at least knew how a woman's anatomy works.'

'You're teasing me,' she grumbles, but her eyes are cheerful.

'A little,' Adam confesses, putting an arm around her waist, 'but it's true, I really like looking at beautiful naked women, preferably with titian red hair.' A hand descends and rests on her buttock, an electrifying sensation runs from her neck down her spine, ending at her clit, it makes her feel pleasantly flushed. She closes her eyes, it's a shame the room is full of people, otherwise she would have happily ripped Adam's clothes off, dragged him to the upholstered couch in the corner and let him have his way with her, set that tree trunk between his legs loose on her na-

'Mandy?' her eyes fly open in shock, she looks into Adam's smiling face, a knowing grin plays around the corners of his mouth.

'You moaned.'

'Oh,' a charming blush spreads across her face, Adam can barely restrain himself from kissing her. He admires her for her ability to put aside the misery with that cheating bastard of hers and still enjoy her trip. He has resolved to provide as much distraction as possible, in every conceivable area.

That William of hers must be an utterly stupid half-blind asshole!

'Come on, beautiful, the rest of our group has already gone to the next room.' He takes her hand, pang! she feels, dammit! And then she hears Adam chuckle softly, he apparently noticed it too. The blush deepens, Adam is just too sexy!

She meekly allows herself to be led to the next exhibition space. One thing is certain, she thinks, tonight, after dinner...

That evening she doesn't know how quickly she should eat her dessert; they have agreed to retire to Adam's room immediately after dinner.

'Oh god,' she groans, 'how impossibly long it took them to serve! I could barely take it anymore!'

'I notice,' Adam chuckles, 'you're shaking all over.' He strokes her neck teasingly, a sigh escapes her, she is like wax in his hands. She lies back on Adam's bed, he is busy undressing her, and to her frustration he's not exactly in a rush. Tonight, she is wearing a short denim dress with a button closure from top to bottom at the front. Adam has spent the entire meal staring at it sulkily, thinking about the order in which he would like to undo the buttons and how long he would like it to take him to do it. The top three buttons are now undone, Adam looks admiringly at the cream-colored lace bra that has emerged. And above all, to its content. He lightly touches the smooth pale skin of her full breasts, gently presses a kiss on them, Mandy moans again, Adam drives her crazy with his teasing, everything about her is now tense with anticipation, her nipples, her clit, her lips longing to go over his chest, his stomach, his cock, but she can't reach anything, and he is still fully dressed. And every time she tries to fix that, she is pushed back onto the bed, 'That's not allowed until I say so,' she is then told.

Pop, there goes another button, and another, now one of the lower ones, a hand is placed on her thigh and slowly slides upwards, she holds her breath.

'Hmm,' Adam mutters, 'no matter how much fun this is, but I think you're about to explode, and a puddle of exploded Amanda isn't going to be much fun anymore...' She giggles, and then stops abruptly, Adam has his hand placed between her legs and rubs the fabric of her panties vigorously.

'Nice and wet,' he sounds hoarse, the rest of the buttons now have to give way, thank God, she sighs inwardly, otherwise she would have started on them herself.

The dress falls open, Mandy lets out a surprised yelp when Adam fearlessly dives between her legs, sinks his teeth into her panties and pulls them down, nice move, she thinks appreciatively, I didn't know that one yet. The panties find their way to the edge of the bed and Adam gently places his lips on her labia, kisses them, blows gently over them, then licks them and sucks on them for a moment, Mandy arches her back, pushes her pussy to Adam's mouth, desperate with desire. Adam shifts his attention to her clit, meanwhile sliding two fingers into her wet pussy, she grunts with pleasure, finally!

But Adam sits up again, a sigh of disappointment escapes her, he laughs.

'Everything has to be taken off,' he says, explaining, he pulls her up and pushes her dress down over her shoulders, the bra follows, he runs his hands over her beautiful breasts and hard nipples with pleasure, the touch immediately moves on to her clit.

Mandy takes the opportunity to pull his T-shirt over his head, he doesn't protest, even when she cleverly undoes his fly. He obligingly lifts his buttocks to give her the opportunity to slide his jeans down, Mandy holds her breath in surprise, Adam has apparently gone commando style tonight. Her jaw drops when she sees his manhood in full size, it's huge! When she raises her gaze again, she sees his sexy grin on her.

'Does it match your expectations?' he asks teasingly.

'I-I don't really know how to respond to that,' she giggles, 'it's everything I expected and more, I guess. But of course, I haven't seen it in action yet.'

Adam bursts out laughing, 'that can be arranged, but first...'

He pushes her back on the mattress and dives between her legs again, Mandy lets out a delighted cry and surrenders, Adam's fantastic body she will soon be able to explore, the promise of his mobile tongue on her most sensitive spot now has priority.

If she thought his fingers were heavenly, his tongue turns out to be pure magic, he playfully runs over her labia, penetrates her vagina and then moves back to her button, always with a different approach and each time just not long enough to let her reach the much-desired orgasm, but she thoroughly enjoys it, she actually finds it absolutely fantastic that he takes his time and puts his own needs on the back burner.

Then she holds her breath in surprise, Adam has slid both hands under her buttocks, and as one hand has moved unnoticed, he mutters: 'You have such a fantastic ass.' Next she feels a finger against her asshole. He comes up a little, looks at her questioningly, she smiles back, this is something William loves so much, but it always hurts, because he is too rough, too impatient, so she always keeps holding him back. But Adam withdraws his hand, moistens the finger with saliva and, with a challenging grin, places it against her butthole again, she moans, she finds it scary, but also very exciting. She pants with pleasure as the finger presses against her asshole, she relaxes and the finger slides in a little.

'Oh, yes,' she moans hoarsely, 'mmm...' She cannot see the delighted smile on Adam's face, unfortunately, but she does feel the tongue that is placed on her clit with extra vigor, and soon she is on the edge of her climax.

Then finally the release comes, she pants, moans and writhes, the finger slides deeper into her anus, which intensifies the orgasm, the waves keep coming, Mandy has the overwhelming sensation that she will never descend from this heavenly state.

But everything comes to an end, when she starts panting too much from the aftershocks, Adam leaves her clit alone and lies down lazily next to her.

'That looked delicious, I'm jealous.' He gently strokes her breasts and nipples, sending little aftershocks to her pussy.

Amanda smiles, 'that's exactly what it was,' she murmurs, looking at him gratefully. However, she now finally has the chance to take a closer look at that fantastic, ultimately masculine body, and so she does.

She runs her hand over his muscular and tanned chest, the dark curls feel nice and coarse, she runs her tongue over his nipples, Adam groans, watches her activities for a moment with an immensely horny look, then leans back enjoying it.

Fascinating, she thinks, he is perfect, from head to toe, she runs her hand down to his abdomen, he has a six-pack, she has never seen one in real life, she involuntarily elicits a short moan. And then that ass, she feels his glutes, hard as steel! Then she focuses on the main prize, she was not far off with her "tree trunk", she concludes. She automatically bends over his erection, judging by the swollen veins he is incredibly horny, she wonders if she can take it even further. As soon as she places her lips on his cock, she feels him react, so that's a yes. Adam growls, a deeply sexy sound, Mandy rightly sees it as encouragement and closes her lips over his cockhead, she tastes a drop of precum, 'mmm,' she murmurs, 'tasty.' Then she decides to take up the challenge and takes his stiff member further into her mouth bit by bit, moves her tongue playfully over his shaft and starts to suck him with slow strokes. Adam holds his breath, then lets out a stream of gasping moans. She gives a hell of a blowjob, he thinks, but he honestly didn't expect anything less, it's obviously true what they say about redheads...

He feels an ejaculation rapidly approaching and warns her with a gentle tug on her red curls that lie so overwhelmingly sexy in his lap. Mandy half rises and looks at him questioningly.

'I'd like to fuck you,' he says in a hushed voice, looking almost pleading. Mandy lets his member slide out of her mouth with one last dance of her tongue; she is ready for that herself, she decides.

'How...?'

'Come and lie on your back,' he gestures with a sexy smile, Mandy falls onto the bed and willingly spreads her legs, with sparkling eyes and a seductive smile on her face.

Adam looks at her with his dark eyes, seemingly out of nowhere he conjures up a condom. 'Wow,' he whispers hoarsely, 'you are so beautiful...' He shuffles towards her on his knees, pushes her knees up as far as they go, deftly slides the condom around his impressive shaft and then carefully unfolds her labia. Mandy holds her breath as he positions his cock in front of her entrance, the moment of truth! She needn't have worried, she's so wet that within a few thrusts Adam is completely inside her, he puts his hands on her hips and starts fucking her with slow thrusts, his gaze locked on hers, as if he wants to make sure he doesn't hurt her and that she enjoys it as much as he does.

'Do you notice,' Adam whispers with a malicious grin, as he picks up the pace and fucks her with dedication, 'that "Adam" indeed fits into "Amanda" perfectly?' Amanda can only smile and nod yes, she is a little out of breath from all this violence.

Then she wraps her legs around his waist and Adam leans in to kiss her. Their lips meet and a heated kiss ensues, Mandy gently bites his lower lip, Adam immediately retaliates by doing the same, she giggles and pushes her tongue into his mouth. Adam moves his hands to her breasts; she moans with pleasure and grabs his curls to press him even closer to her.

'Fuck me harder,' she whispers in ecstasy, and Adam immediately increases the pace even further, fucking her with abandon.

'Aaahh...' he groans in pleasure when Mandy teasingly runs her nails over his back, 'more, harder...,' Mandy runs her nails over his flesh again and then moves her nails to his buttocks, amazed again at how hard and muscular they are. It stimulates Adam to fuck her even harder, wow he thinks, it just keeps getting better. Then Mandy folds her legs around his neck in one fluid movement, 'I didn't know you were so flexible,' Adam pants admiringly, and immediately grabs her by the buttocks, this new position allows him to fuck her even deeper, the clapping sounds that their bodies make every time Adam thrusts his cock into her pussy make him hotter than hot, and when Amanda suddenly tightens her pelvic floor muscles it's a run race, with deep moans Adam shoots his cum deep into her pussy, making Mandy coo with pleasure.

Adam has fallen on top of her, 'boy, that was amazing,' he sighs, 'absolutely worth the wait!' Mandy chuckles, poor Adam, she suddenly feels guilty about leaving him hanging there the night before, by just slipping out the door after he had given her such a wonderful orgasm. Well, she's more than made up for it, it seems.

'It certainly was, I have never experienced a lover like you,' she declares, 'wow!'

***

They lie together in Adam's bed for a while, recovering, and Mandy, while absently running her hand over Adam's chest with the sexy curls, tells the story of her life, or at least the most recent events.

She works as an operating assistant in the hospital, she tells him, and that's where she also met William. He's a surgeon, they had worked together temporarily, he had been appointed as a replacement at her hospital, and after three months he would return to his original workplace, a hospital in a nearby city.

There had been an immediate spark and three months later, on his last day in the hospital, he asked her to marry him, it was all so romantic. The following week he of course returned to his old workplace, but within a month they were married. He had tried to persuade her to sell her house and come live in the city where his hospital was located, but she had categorically refused, because she absolutely wanted to keep her job and the thought of having to travel for hours a day to get to and from work didn't appeal to her at all. So she'd put her foot down on that one. In retrospect, now that the scales have fallen from her eyes, she thinks that he probably mainly wanted to see the house, her house, sold so that they could share the proceeds together.

Heated discussions had taken place, and she had been surprised that William had suddenly backed down and, before she knew it, had given up his luxury apartment and moved in with her. William has quite expensive taste, she gradually discovered. Within no time there was a Porsche at the curb and all kinds of expensive entertainment equipment in her living room, something that to be honest doesn't make her motor running. She had had to struggle hard to keep her cherished abstract in its place on the wall, which, according to William, was the ideal spot for his gigantic flat-screen TV.

How many red flags did she actually miss in her relationship with William? Despite his generous income as a surgeon, he still had a large part of a month left at the end of his salary, and that while she always did the shopping and covered monthly utility and other costs.

Due to the fact that she had a considerable amount of family wealth and possessions in her name, she had insisted on a prenuptial agreement, William had done his best to try to dissuade her, but she had stood her ground on that one too. Only now does she realize how hard William has tried to persuade her to marry in community of property. What an asshole, she thinks, he of course saw this coming, sooner or later she would have caught him cheating anyway, if not with Therese, then with someone else.

And the WhatsApp exchange with Paula this morning has made it clear to her that Therese was not the first, nor the only one.

The more she thinks about it, the more suspicions arise about William's intentions. She feels pretty screwed by now, but her revenge will be sweet, she promises herself.

Adam also tells her a little more about himself.

It turns out he's working in his father's bicycle shop, which is the last thing she expected from him. The intention is for him to take over the business in due course, it's big business, according to Adam, especially the electric bikes. In addition to bicycles and scooters, they also sell exercise bikes and other fitness equipment, and do maintenance and repairs.

'I know everything about cycling,' he whispers sultrily in her ear, 'and I appreciate a good frame.'

Yes, she thinks with amusement, that doesn't surprise me.

'Maybe it's time to wash that frame, don't you think?' Adam laughs, and then looks at her curiously, does she by any chance mean...

That is indeed what she means, a little later they are in the shower together, carefully scrubbing each other clean, they don't miss a spot, the tension is building up nicely again.

'Is there a chance of another one, you think?' he asks teasingly, while she stands with her back against him under the warm spray, his arms wrapped around her, his hands sensually massaging her breasts.

'Oh, yes!' she exclaims enthusiastically. Adam chuckles, one hand moves to her clit, with the other he rubs her hard nipples firmly. While he teases her clit, he starts to gently pinch her nipple, it sends urgent stimuli to her pussy, she starts to let out cries of delight. The higher the cries become, the harder Adam squeezes, Amanda finds it all equally enticing.

It doesn't take long before she comes panting, it's a good thing that Adam holds her tight, she can barely stand on her legs. Adam has gotten so excited that he can't control himself, he turns her around and puts her against the wall of the cabin to fuck her. Amanda doesn't hesitate and wraps her legs around his waist, she screams in pleasure as Adam grabs her buttocks, his stiff cock in one fluid motion slides into her, and as a man possessed he starts thrusting, it never occurs to them that they should have used a condom...

No man overboard, they decide afterwards, Mandy is on the pill, Adam usually has safe sex, and William probably doesn't want to run the risk of catching something or getting someone pregnant with all his extramarital activities either, so Adam doesn't have to be afraid that William will have transferred some STD to Mandy.

***

The rest of the week flies by, they enjoy the art and the company of the group, most are fun to hang out with, they have already made many friendships. Only in the evening do they withdraw remarkably early, and it is soon clear that everyone knows what is going on, and the necessary amused allusions are made. There's no hiding it either, their body language speaks volumes. Moreover, the walls of the hotel rooms are generally quite thin, and Mandy is quite noisy. Something that Adam indeed appears to be anything but bothered by.

Adam ultimately turns out to be a much better lover than William, she notes with satisfaction, he takes her needs much more into account and does not find her boring, or reserved, or prudish at all. William often made her insecure, she only now realizes, and was quite a selfish lover.

Somewhere along the way she decides to buy a set of sexy lingerie after all, but now to surprise Adam with.

'I was actually going to do this for William,' she says with a sardonic grin, as she seductively shows off the set for him, 'but that would have been like casting pearls before swine. The swine,' she corrects herself, Adam roars with laughter.

On their last evening they pull out all the stops and when they finally lie exhausted and sated next to each other on the bed, this time Amanda's, Adam confides to her that he has actually always been a confirmed bachelor, but that she has irreversibly conversed him, he really wants to deepen the relationship, if she is also open to it. She doesn't really have to think about it for long, and Adam promises to visit her as soon as possible when they get back home.