A Fucking Great Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When William picks her up from the airport the next day, it is all hugs, compliments on how radiant she looks, and that he has missed her so much. Amanda lets it all pass rather impassively, William doesn't even seem to notice that she reacts rather distantly. Typical, she thinks cynically.

When he finally, on the way back home, asks her how her trip had been, she shows him a video clip in response, and he almost runs off the road when he recognizes himself in the clip.

After that it is a matter of completing the divorce as quickly as possible, he hardly struggles. Subtly threatening to make the video go viral will certainly have helped.

***

Two weeks have passed and Mandy has been busy with work and the divorce, but today she is preparing for a different kind of activity.

A tall, attractive man walks into the street, he is carrying what appears to be a heavy duffel bag, Therese happens to be standing in her front garden, pruning her cherished roses. Anxiously with her back to the neighboring house, she still does not dare to face her neighbor. Wow, she thinks, what a hottie! Handsome face, emphasized by relatively long, dark brown curls, sexy mouth, well built, about thirty years old, completely her type. Therese, who is in her early forties herself, likes her men young. Let's see where he needs to be, she thinks, he clearly has a plan. The man walks straight past her, not even looking her way, no matter how hard she tries to get his attention.

Then, to her astonishment, he walks onto her neighbor's garden path, wait, what?!

Mandy also saw him arrive; she was already looking out the window for him impatiently. Before he can even ring the doorbell, she has yanked open the door and enthusiastically pulls him inside. Adam aims his duffel bag as far as possible into the hallway, and pins her against the wall with a deep growl. She can just about give the front door a swish with her foot, Adam has already pulled her T-shirt over her head by then. She lets out a delighted squeal and starts working on his fly.

THE END