All Comments on 'A Fucking Investment Ch. 13'

by Contrasting

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
In the name of all that's unholy. ...... DON'T STOP NOW!!!

A thoroughly delightfully totally obnoxious erudite anti hero. You forced me to read the whole story in one sitting, great job.

maddictmaddictalmost 9 years ago
I started the story here.

What power does Josh have over these people or is it just the women?

This is quite a yarn your spinning.. I like it. I need to start at the beginning, see you there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Big O!

This story is building like a big O! Don't fucking stop!

Zeke503Zeke503almost 9 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for picking up this story and continuing it towards completion. I hate to be reading a story and suddenly, that's all there is ! There is a lot more needed to finish this story and I hope that you will keep going until it concludes. If for some reason, you find yourself unable, or unwilling to go on, please take the time to post a good-bye message or have someone do it for you so we won't be left hanging, waiting for further installments.

reader661reader661almost 9 years ago
WOW

I can't wait for he next installment. I have enjoyed this story from the beginning and it is just getting better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Worth a 6

This is a top story well written. To be honest I enjoy the plotting and deceit even more than the sex!

Your writing is interesting, although American, you sometimes use very British expression.

I'm hoping one or two of the women breach their contracts in some way and have to be punished. Maybe force one of the snootier women to seduce her nerdy younger brother, or something like that. It would bring the incest fans to your story too.

The other idea might be to have one of the women be a committed Christian. I envisage her being full of repressed desire and forced against her will to fuck Mohammed the Pizza boy - I can just hear him yelling "Aluha Akbar" as he impregnates her (She's a good catholic!)

Take no notice of my meanderings, but this really is a good story, I read the first 13 chapters this evening.

calista241calista241over 8 years ago
epic story

One of the best series on Literotica!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well done

It was clear from the first instalment that this story was going to be excellent. I have no idea how I will describe the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Timetable

Sooo, when is next chapter comming?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
fun story

Lucky all the men are sterile! Enjoyable with a possible story but still a fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Brilliant more please

Oh so well written and the physchology musings are spot on, we all have our fantasies and I'm sure have trouble working out why. Thus story encompasses a lot of mine. Thanks please please add to it. I'm sure you can put Eve in the dungeon, that would be exciting.

wish_thinkerwish_thinkerover 2 years ago

Was angry and saddened about Sawyer doing his girl

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous