A Fucking Investment Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Contrasting
Contrasting
3,186 Followers

She stopped talking, looking at the distant past as though it were appearing before her in some panoramic view only she could see. I felt confused.

Victoria looked up at me and smiled softly. "Not what you thought you'd encounter, did you? I tested you with John but, but I tested me too. I know now. I want you too but, I just need time. You, you don't exactly constitute a simple affair. If we conjugated, what would you do with the other women?"

"Whatever you wanted." I said, then repeated it. "Whatever you wanted. Say the word." As the words rattled over my teeth, I discovered how fervently I believed them, how deeply committed I was to their obvious intent. Even rattled as I was, with the shadow knowledge that my own father had lain down with this woman, I still wanted her and felt certain I would pay any price at all to have her. Luckily, she had no need of my money or power or position. She had plenty of her own.

Victoria regarded me with her shining dark eyes and then looked down at the table.

I felt the moment end. I realized I had given her an open-ended invitation. She left me a few minutes later and I went to get the lace up sleeves for Eve. By the time I turned my face towards home, I realized I had a plan for Eve. I dialed Victoria's phone, wanting to tell someone and having no confidant to tell. None but her. For some reason I discounted Sharon, perhaps a foreshadowing, though I didn't know it at the time.

Victoria answered and informed me that her flight was delayed. I pulled into my garage and sat in the car talking to her.

"You asked about Eve. I, I am going to make her the feature attraction, the first performance at the Eye of the World."

"Oh my. What sort of performance do you have in mind?"

"I am going to fuck her on stage. Just like I promised them, I did not specify whom, though. I am ready to now, though. Eve. I'll have Eve in front of an audience!"

"Oh my." Victoria whispered. Her voice blended with the hubbub of the airport behind her. "What, what about Mrs. Er, Mrs. Lewis?"

"Jeri? Think about it. Think about what it will be like for her to watch us while she sings and orgasms on stage."

"Oh, oh my. Yes, of course."

Mrs. Grayson sounded like someone had her around the neck and was squeezing just a little too tight.

"My god! Yes! I see it clearly. It will drive Mrs. Lewis to distraction but having it denied to her will make her want it all that much more. She'll, god, she'll try to bully you into doing what she wants."

"I do not bully easily. It, well, she will provide me a likely very public way to demonstrate to the other Holdingsfield women that I own them and as their owner, I will do as I like with them. I just have to arrange Eve to fit into this picture. I don't know how to do that yet or if she will fit. I just know that having sex with another woman on Jeri's stage will make her crazy, erotically crazy." I grunted out a laugh. "I am a little like Roger Rabbit only with climaxes. If I see something that will give you an orgasm, I'll do it and I know, I know the most sensitive sex organ is the brain."

"Oh my. Not many men understand that about women."

"Not many women understand that about women. Do I understand that about you?" I asked, wanting to know but knowing that such a question exposed my youth to her experience.

"I, Alan, oh my, I have to go. Plane's boarding and they will not wait. I am so sorry. I have to..."

She was gone. Fuck. Not like such a question is easy to be asked.

I sat in the car staring at nothing. The garage light went out and the daylight lit the area around me from the open overhead door. I just sat and stared, feeling my body yearning for a woman's touch, that woman's touch. I got the feeling that I had been as close to unveiling her as I would ever get. Perhaps "feeling" is the wrong word; it was fear that throbbed in me, fear intermixed with a profoundly confused longing.

I tried to imagine her young and in love with my father and my father betraying my mother with her. I could certainly understand why he would. My inclination to condemn him drowned in the wash of my own feelings for her and for a moment, I glimpsed how confusing this must be for her, finding herself attracted to the son of her former but now departed lover. I shook my head, extruded out of my own confusion by the depth I could sense of hers.

A metallic rapping sliced through my reverie. I glanced in the rear view mirror. I saw the huge black tits encased in a tight, white tee. Aurora Hines rapped on the trunk again. I opened the car door and looked back at her.

"Mrs. Hines? Good morning."

She came around the end of the car and got right to business. "I have a proposal to make. To you. I think we can both get what we want." She stopped just beyond the gill of the car door, hands planted on her healthy hips.

My chest hurt from the tension my hard cock was causing.

I waited.

Mrs. Hines looked oddly perplexed but undeterred. "My sister, she is coming in the next few days. She, she is bringing funds."

I nodded. "She is going to help you?"

Aurora shrugged. "Maybe. She, she wants to be entertained. She has been here before but, but this time she wants dick. I don't have any." Aurora looked around. "Can we talk somewhere else?"

I shook my head. "No, I am fine."

The frustration of her expectation rippled over her face. She grinned then. "I can entice someone to do her but I think she'd enjoy herself more if it was you."

"You want me to seduce your sister?"

"I want you to let my sister seduce you. She loves young bucks." She glanced down at my one leg out of the car. "Like you." She finished, lifting her eyes to my face again.

"What do I get out of this?"

Aurora dropped her chin to her ample chest. "Me." She whispered.

"I don't understand." I said and I didn't.

Aurora's chin lifted, then higher till she looked down her nose at me. "I want to use Monetta's money to buy...to buy Elaine and Yvette. You already stole Kiko away from me. She won't go down on me unless you tell her too any more. Well, she said actually, if I overflowed with man cum, she'd clean me up with her tongue." Aurora shifted her weight. Her little body, compact and taut shifted with her. Her great breasts waved before her like canopies shading her legs.

"I think that if you buy me and I own them, then you get all three of us." She looked at me, curiously shy, out of the corners of her eyes.

I had to think about that for a moment. "How do you think that will work?"

"I use Monetta's money to buy them out, giving it to you, after you foreclose on them. Both. I rescue them but give them the choice of letting me own them or leaving them with you."

"You think they would rather have you own them than a dick?"

She shrugged. "I want to find out. If they choose you, you give me back the money, I pay off my sister and we are still right where you want us."

"If they pick you?"

"Then I own them and you own me. Whatever you tell me to do, I'll do and whatever you want them to do, you tell me and I'll see they do it."

I grinned. "Like having sex on a stage...with each other I mean?"

The little woman's eyes widened. I realized she had her usual sunglasses in one hand since I could see her eyes, feline and golden. "On stage? Oh, fuck me!" Her jaw dropped. "My god, Monetta would love that! Oh god!"

"You too." I said. "But later, when I was ready."

"God, that would be...you mean with people watching, an audience right?"

I nodded.

Aurora sighed heavily. "Oh god, you are a fucking devil, Mr. Gale."

I smiled. "You understand these contracts are not binding in anyway, right? That anyone can repudiate them and go their own way, right?"

She retreated a step. She studied me for a moment. "Why Mr. Gale, are you fucking with me?"

I got out of the car and went from looking up at Aurora to looking down on her. I felt the change of perspective as if someone had opened the door of the plane I was riding in. "I don't think so. Why?" I closed the car door.

"Because, if you think your contracts are not binding, you don't understand the women you are purchasing."

"You want to explain it to me?" My neck tingled, remembering my explanation to Victoria.

She shook her head. "Not for me to do. You, you need to do something though, before I can arrange it, for you to have us all."

"Why the sudden change of heart? You seemed adamant that I be kept out of Holdingsfield."

She rolled her shoulders and her tits rolled too. "Your offer to bring me the women you sign to, uh, enjoy my little lunch box, it got me to thinking. I have little wish to be in thrall to my sister-in-law."

"I thought you said, sister?" I interjected.

"Oh did I? Well, actually, she is a sista but not related, just interested and interesting. She, she likes how I taste." Aurora giggled. "She loves how I taste but she likes what I offer her, Helene is very fond of...I mean she is very fond of Helene but I think she wants to get a dick in Helene. Monetta likes Elaine so you see how it all boils down to dick. She needs dick in Helene to get Elaine. If you show Monetta a good time, she'll help me, I mean us."

Something did not add up but I decided to enjoy the moment. "I signed Mrs. Sawyer last night. I thought I might bring her over to see you this afternoon, to, uh, taste you."

"Ms. Covington? Oh really? I bet that bitch never tasted dark meat before, either end." Aurora shivered and turned away. "Anytime. I'll be home." She stopped and turned around. "You have to figure out how to get Helene and Yvette to sign with you. Once they are ready, I'll come to the rescue and then they'll be mine and you can sign me. Deal?"

I almost insisted I sign her first, just to be clear but decided showing my skepticism had less value than letting the imperious woman think she had bamboozled me. I nodded.

She smiled and turned around but stopped, her high heels clicking on the concrete garage floor. She turned back. "Once you own us, what are you going to do with us?"

"Fuck you." I said automatically. "Kiko will definitely go down on you then."

She smiled and then looked perturbed. "But all of us? Really Mr. Gale, do you think I believe you have such prodigious talents?"

I grinned then. "I am starting an American Harem." I muttered darkly. "Doesn't it make sense that it be done with money and contracts, rather than tradition and coercion?"

Aurora Hines blinked at me and then, as though just noticing them in her hand, she replaced her sun glasses over her eyes. "Mr. Gale, you are an odd egg. If, oh god, if you can convert Holdingsfield into a Harem..." She ran out of breath, words and composure and turned her back on me and clicked away down my driveway.

She left my sight and I finally turned away, shut the garage door and staggered inside. I felt like I was wrapped in cellophane, like a buffer had formed between me and the world and I knew it was the revelation that my own father had had Victoria. I could not decide if that made me want her more or less. Both made no sense yet I seemed to be feeling that exact combination of confusion.

I actually had intended to lead Eve down to Aurora's little throne but now I thought better of it. I had a vision of her with the red, lace-up sleeves on her arms, forming a big fin behind her as she knelt between Jeri Lewis' columnar legs. My cock pulsed with mindless interest.

My phone rang.

"Mr. Gale?" It was Liza.

"Mrs. McCall." I said, speaking around my erection. My eyes watered.

"I have not...uh...heard from you..."

"Are you home?" I interrupted.

"I am."

"Clean enough to eat?"

"Oh! I, give me twenty minutes."

My new resolution swelled in my pants. I disconnected and did as she intimated, showering and changing.

I walked out of my house, directly over to The Sawyer's house. I realized I was going to stand Aurora up. I grinned. Dangling the officious little bitch over the fires of her own passion appealed to me. I rang the Sawyer's door bell.

What I found when the door opened made me laugh. I laughed. John was impeccably dressed and coiffed. Eve looked like she'd spent the night hooking on some corner, that is she looked really popular. Her hair was in disarray. Her mascara was smeared. She had eye shadow on her forehead, in her eye brows and smudged on one cheek. She had clown mouth. Her blouse hung on her lean torso and I could see clearly that the buttons were all popped off of it. Her bra was cocked so that it covered only one of her breasts. It was her eyes that made me chuckle.

They were wild, like you'd imagine she'd look just as she jumped off a cliff.

"John." I said. He'd answered the door. He did not say anything but turned and led me into the depths of the house. Eve sat at the bar. Her bare legs were streaked with glistening liquid. She leaned on the bar, a tumbler of ice and amber liquid sat before her, half consumed. Her head raised from the counter and she looked at me, trying to focus.

"I fucked her six times, Josh." John said.

Oddly, Eve nodded. "He, he fucked me six times. God, he came six times." Her voice sounded like some entirely different woman. She shook her head. "God, I didn't know that was possible!"

I did laugh then. It bubbled out of me like foam out of a glass when you pour beer in it too fast. For several minutes all I did was laugh at them. Only when Eve got her eyes to focus and straightened her back with umbrage did I calm myself. John did not even look at me but stood straight-backed as well, regarding his deconstructed wife with narrowed, calculating eyes.

When I regained my own composure, with Eve struggling to glare at me, I pointed up stairs. "Go get ready, Eve." I said softly.

"Ready for what?" John asked for her.

"You are going to eat all my other women." Suddenly I liked my idea. I wanted to tell them about it. "This is my American Harem." I said.

John turned away from his wife then, and looked at me. His expression almost made me laugh again. Then he grinned. "Fuck me, that's brilliant. Are you going to breed them all?"

I shook my head. "Squalling children do not appeal to me. In America, though, a Harem will serve the women as much as me." I shrugged a little. "Or you, for that matter. Every time you fuck one of the other women, it goes on her account. She has to fuck someone else twice to make up for it."

The bleariness seeped out of Eve's eyes and she sat up. She got to her feet and wavered a little. "You, you can't do that." She whispered.

I wasn't sure what part of it she was referring to. "Your contract entitles me to do whatever I want, so long as you get pleasure from it." I nodded at her. "Did you climax?"

Despite herself, she smiled brilliantly, the same runway smile her fans once lusted after, like a bright beam of light. "I, yes." She shivered. "I'll go clean up." She took two steps and stopped. "Eat them all?" She said softly. "Really?" She shook her head, "Oh god." Her voice was even so all her meaning went into the words, without inflection. She left us and went upstairs.

"Drink?" John asked.

I nodded and he poured us each a scotch.

"Rocks?"

I nodded.

He got a handful of ice cubes from the ice dispenser and dropped a few in each tumbler, splashing scotch onto the counter top.

"Fuck a rock star, Joshua, I have never..." John tailed off.

"John, I am going to have Eve bring Swallow here and you and I are going to fuck her."

His eyes got wide. "Swallow? Oh, Paula, Shallow Imperial. God, you can't do that! She'll recognize me."

"And?"

"Blackbeard's pubic hair, Joshua, you are going to...what are you trying to do to her?"

I knew he referred to Eve. "She is not broken yet. I mean, I don't want to break her, I want to tame her. I want to put a bridle on her so I can lead her."

He shook his head. "Sit down."

We did.

I found I wanted to confide in him but he interrupted.

"Jesus, Joshua, I am so sorry. I, god, I never intended I mean, I meant no harm. With Jennifer I mean. I, she, she came. It was her fantasy. She doesn't keep a diary so...Eve, they were rivals and any time I was around them both, Jennifer flirted with me mercilessly. Eve told me all the time that Jennifer confided that she wanted a...that she had rape fantasies, of the guy taking her after she showered. Eve teased me with it, dangling that possibility in front of me as though she thought I might break and take her. I resisted at least till now. When I understood you'd signed her, that she was living in your house and...being around her, seeing her in your house like that and having you offer her to me...when you left." He turned away. "I think Eve was tempting me, daring me to do something like that." He murmured.

I didn't know what to say.

For a long time we just sat there. John twisted on his bar stool, not moving. I emptied my glass. After a while I got the bottle and poured more. The lava scotch ran down my throat direct into my veins.

Finally John recovered enough to look at me. "I didn't mean to hurt her."

"You didn't, John. At least not the way you mean it. What you did was shatter her ideal of herself that she was a woman who could and would commit to one master. She was horrified that she responded to you when she thought she had committed to me. She thought I'd reject her when I found out, if she confessed to coming with you."

John blinked at me. "Shit." He shook his head, staring at me. "I am not accustomed to someone having adult emotions."

"Adult emotions?"

He nodded. "Most men would be terribly jealous. They'd, they'd want to hurt me, for boffing her behind your back."

I shrugged. "I own your wife. Don't you think that is enough? Not really an equal trade either, since I own Eve and you just got a shot at Jennifer the one time. Each time you take one of my women, Eve has to fuck me twice more."

"Is that what the contract says?"

I was amazed. "You mean you two still haven't read it? Them? Yours is different. I wrote up one for you and one for her. You are the first man I did a contract with directly."

He nodded. "Why did you do that?"

"Because I only have one dick and the idea of double-teaming my females appeals to me, because it appeals to them. They all seem to lust after you, so it works for me."

"So I get to have sex with the women of Holdingsfield at my discretion, as I like?"

"And they, they can reduce their cock debt with you, as well as with me. So, so they will have reason to mount you. I presume there are several who would find adding to Eve's debt an added benefit."

John nodded but looked up at me. "Still. I, god, I get to fuck them all? Finally?"

"I am making you a dildo, John. I am not sure you should be flattered."

He grinned then. "A happy dildo, though." He glanced upstairs. "What happens with Eve, though? What is she going to feel about me having sex with all the women she has been such a bitch to?"

"She signed the contract. You signed her over to me and she signed you over to me. I never thought she'd sign it as it was. I expected to negotiate hard with her."

"Hard." John sniggered.

"Shut up, Butthead."

He grinned at me. "I thought I was Bevis."

I shrugged. "Who can tell white people apart, anyway?"

John laughed.

A door opened and shut upstairs and I could hear high heels clicking on the hall floor and then muted on the carpeted stairs, a curious design option. John and I fell silent waiting for Eve to arrive.

She appeared the very image of a model. The straight skirt was so short if she bent over, she'd hide nothing of consequence. Garters gripped sloppy stockings, the color of her skin. The tops were stretched out of shape in curious contrast to the formal tan jacket and cream satin blouse with ruffles filling the space under her jutting chin. The stockings sagged and flapped about her thighs. Her hair was pulled back into a severe ponytail with a glittering blue clasp. She wore perfect makeup and eyeshadow, appearing like she was interviewing for a job, except for the bagging stocking tops clearly evident below the line of her little skirt. Strangely, her choices made her look sexier, more desirable and deeply sensual. My eyes kept going back to the stockings and I realized that they made her look...not sexier because she could hardly be sexier. No, they drew the eyes to her legs and what formed above and informed the eyes that this woman was easy, available, willing, and capable. The stockings were her tacit but explicit invitation to take her. That made them a challenge. If I accepted the invitation, I had to find a way to arouse her beyond her control, to lift her out of her servitude and flap the unflappable. I had to find a way to unnerve this nerveless woman.

Contrasting
Contrasting
3,186 Followers
1...34567...9