A Fucking Investment Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll get one." John stuttered and disappeared.

"Don't you think you should read it?" I asked.

Instead of saying something about trusting me or actually sitting down to read it, she just shrugged. "Why? Would it change anything? He fucked her. He fucked us. Now you get what you want."

She had no idea. My god, if she didn't read the fine print heaven would fall and the stones would rejoice! I waited.

Eve did not move until John returned. She took the pen, signed where I had the post-its marking the spots and flopped it closed. She handed it to me.

I was still nude so this was a new business moment in my professional life. My cock felt two sizes bigger though. It was all I could do not to toss her on the bed and ram it into her again. I didn't but god that was the movie playing on the inside of my eyes.

"Sign it, John." Eve said, her voice even, calm like glass.

"Where do I sign?" He mumbled.

I was gobsmacked. I never in a million years thought she would sign my contract without reading it. I needed John to sign his. Then we'd see what we'd see. I held my breath, only expelling it once he was done and extended it to me.

"You should have read the fine print." I said, my eyes on Eve. Hers shifted to mine and suddenly her mind caught up with her despairing heart and and pulled it to heel. It had been galloping heedlessly for the distant horizon in its last frantic fit of freedom, lathered by the last untethered moments before she felt the collar of subjugation settle onto her neck and bind her onto her back, her legs open and waiting. She was horrified to find she wanted that so badly and terrified of what that meant.

For a moment Eve stared at me but then she closed her eyes, nodded once and opened them, glaring right at me but not really seeing me. She shook and twitched then and moved over to the bed and lay down, leaving the nightgown draped on her body. She opened her legs and moved gauzy fabric aside, exposing her pussy to John and me both. Her hips pulsed up once. Cum bubbled out of her pussy. She lay back, eyes on the ceiling. She waited to be mounted.

Clearly she expected me to fuck her while John watched, horrified at what he had lost with his one heedless fuck in my house. She thought she understood and the depth of her arrogance took away my breath. She wanted to make it clear that John's lack of self-control had ruined everything again and she would pay the price and then he would owe her forever after.

Oh, not so, my dear Eve. Not so. I wanted to speak the words out loud but left them shivering in my conscious mind, far from my nattering lips.

I nearly smiled. I loved fucking with arrogance, collaring it and then dragging or leading it to its boundaries and showing it that the world goes on quite a ways beyond those limits. Eve was about to peer into the limitless expanse of the world beyond her own ego. I felt elated. Finally.

I shook my head. "You really should have read the contracts." I said softly again. God, I felt guilty! I was getting a virgin's chastity for a piece of bubble gum!

"What do you mean?" John said. "The contracts are all the same, aren't they?" He looked at Eve. "She's seen them, the others, I mean. They're the same, as ours I mean?"

I did smile then. I kept it friendly because I liked John and had a use for him. I didn't smirk but only with conscious resistance to the temptation. That was the natural inclination.

"No. Not the same. Usually the man just signs over his wife and agrees not to fuck her, with penalties if he does, that he has to pay. Yours, yours is a little different. You..." I hesitated, realizing I hadn't explained the contract quite right. "The others I made them read that the unlucky husband could not fuck wife or any of the other women in my little harem. If he did, it goes on her account. The greater the debt, the more it adds. Much more so if it is his wife he fucks.

"I have a confession to make. I started down this road without really understanding how much fucking is required to fuck off a hundred thousand dollars. I just never did the spreadsheet. Frankly I was thinking of getting the contracts signed, not the proceeds once I had them in hand. When I finally looked at it, I realized I had no way to recover my money by fucking these women of Holdingsfield. I couldn't do it. It is physically impossible unless that is all I do every day."

I grinned. I looked at John. "I decided I needed help. Until you robbed me of Jennifer, I planned to bring you in and have you help me fuck these women out of debt. Not now. No, your contract...I'll get you both copies...your contract, John, says you can fuck any of the women I have under contract, at your discretion, whenever you like and it will count for them as if they had fucked me. They will all want to fuck you but...but it goes on Eve's account. Every time. I am amending the other contracts to reflect that. They can work their debt off fucking you, which, I understand, many of them would have done for free. Literally." I sobered, not wanting to gloat or to appear malicious. I turned to look at Eve.

"You, you fuck whoever I tell you to, whenever I tell you, wherever and however I tell you to. So long as you do that, time will come off the contract, the equation is in the fine print. As soon as you fuck someone else, though, the clock stops. Until it starts again, whatever you do, that's on you and adds to your contract. The time adds to your contract."

I gestured at her. "She's all yours, John. Its in your contract. Fuck her as much as you like. Every time you do, it goes on her account. That is, every time you fuck her, I get to fuck her two more times. The more you fuck her, the longer I get to keep her. Do or don't, its entirely up to you. But you have to fuck my women to get out from under this contract and until you do, she is mine. Even if she fucked her total down to zero, I'd still own her, so long as I own you. You fuck her and your part of the contract goes down double for the rest."

I had been looking at John so I only heard the harsh swish as Eve launched herself past me at John.

"You chicken fucking dog fucker! You did this to get me. This was all your fucking doing, goddamn you, you fucking motherfucker!" She flailed at him. John merely lifted his hands to protect his eyes. She beat at him. Hard.

I moved behind her and gripped her by the wrists and pulled Eve away from her husband. She struggled against me. I restrained her. She finally ceased, panting, her hair a tangle over her face. She regained her breath and resumed struggling.

"That's enough." I growled but still she struggled to escape. It was like fighting with a slinky. It felt like I held onto liquid, like wrestling with a waterfall. I got my hands around her spindly forearms and held her tight, bending them behind her. She seemed to have slack enough to fight me till I had crossed her elbows behind her back, holding her wrists out beyond the opposite sides of her body, behind her. Her back creased and she went still, her body stressed by my hold on her.

I looked at John. He had one long scarlet streak down his right cheek, running from just below the eyes down to the line of his jaw. "You okay?"

He nodded mutely. Dumbly.

"I want to give her something she may never have had." I stopped but neither Sawyer spoke into the silence. "I want her double penetrated. You and me, John, one in the ass, the other in her pussy. I, god, I never did that before but, you know, if I was a woman, I'd at least want to try it once."

Eve struggled against me. She felt like an unstrung bow suddenly bending to be heavily strung.

"Which do you want? Ass or pussy?"

John looked like I'd offered to suck his cock. The mixture of principle and temptation played with his expression. I was a little put off by the feeling of flattery I got in that moment.

"Just her." I said. "I don't do guys. If you are thinking..."

"Me neither. Pussy." John muttered, his eyes tight little bullet holes in the fabric of reality.

Eve shuddered like she was starting a whole new seizure.

John looked away from his wife, finding me and his eyes widened. "God, but that means you get her ass!"

I nodded. "Don't worry, John, that is an inexhaustible resource!"

He grinned and Eve struggled in my evil clutches. It was time to settle that aspect of the situation.

"We all know those contracts are not enforceable. Keep them, break them, I don't much care but know this. I'll own this house when I am done and part of the contract is that you get to stay here, rent free. You buy your food from the money I give you and I cure your pending default. In exchange I get you, Eve, and John too, to use sexually as I wish. I don't do dick so that is not really an issue but I like the idea of handing you off to some fetching woman to fuck when I best not chase her, whatever the reason."

Eve struggled, not to get loose but to communicate chagrin and a sort of sexual angst. In the space of about three hours, she had gone from thinking she had a fool proof escape plan from my little shop of whores to becoming a prime piece of meat in my pussy parade. She knew, she felt it, it roiled in her like a snake in a balloon.

I pulled her close, my cock poked her and she stilled. She then pressed against me.

"Eve, John called pussy. I want you to undress him, suck him and fuck him. I get your ass."

She stilled. She stiffened, inspired by Mr. Happy, I am sure.

"No." She spat. "No. I fuck him and what? You, you make me fuck you twice over? It's, it's unfair. Goddammit, Joshua I won't do it."

I released her. "Then leave. Pack what you can carry and leave. I hope you have cash because I'll have your overdrawn credit cards...no. I am not going to force you to do anything you don't want to do. I will leave, though. Tear up the contracts and tomorrow, I'll have your house and I'll move in a woman who will fuck him. He can go with you or stay. John, if you stay, I promise I'll find you a woman who will mount you like you are a mink stole." I shook my head. "So, run back home to Daddy or go stay with Swallow or one of your other friends. Go back to modeling. Get on with your life, Mrs. Sawyer, or is it Ms. Covington? All I am asking is for you to have sex with your husband, and you refuse? Isn't that a little much?"

"He fucked that woman."

My voice lowered. "He raped her, and, you know what, she liked it. She, it rattled her that she came so hard like that, tied and blindfolded, she was ashamed of herself. But he did do that and some time, some where, I will avenge that little bit of pretty larceny."

I hesitated, realizing I had a bit of damage at hand I could use to hurt them both. I looked at John and found him staring at me like he knew what I was thinking. Jennifer was not the only trespass his guilt included. I could hardly hold him fully to account for taking the liberties Mrs. Grayson offered him but I doubted that Eve would be so understanding. Like a good attorney, though, I refused to take that step without knowing what would happen and I had no clue what Eve would do, how she would respond when she discovered that I had already given her husband away...which overstates my involvement. Still. I think the restraint on her husband's fucking was broken and the video proved it. That power she had over him was no more and she knew it. The monstrous reality was falling about her, cloying and inescapable. She was smart, but it was a vast sea change in her world and it was taking time to grasp the enormity of it. It was performance art of the highest order. I felt proud, proud but not complacent. Eve Covington was a slight bit of stuff containing a formidable women. I looked at Eve. She seemed beset by the collage of erotic possibilities and implications without fully understanding the full import or meaning.

At that moment the fucking light went on and I understood something I'd missed. Eve Covington simply wanted control of John Sawyer and it did not matter if it entailed fucking him or not. Fuck, don't fuck, it was the same to her. He represented a wild sexual being and she had domesticated him completely. That hold was broken. A sharp chill ran up the back of my neck like a breeze ruffling a hospital gown. That desire to control the most primal sexual hunter in the wild could easily be transferred to me. I had to direct that urge without destroying it while ultimately frustrating and resisting it in all the forms she chose to express it. She had wanted John to subjugate her but not break her, to collide with her sexual demands and satisfy them without breaking her will. She had to retain the will to pleasure but surrender the will to power. I saw the challenge there, the promise too. I understood the situation and my cock got really hard.

The silence had stretched and no one moved. Eve lay with her legs wide, a pose inviting a good rogering.

"So? What will it be? Go or stay. Shall I go or shall I stay?" I said into the frigid silence.

Eve seemed to be reviewing what I had said. Her eyes got flat gray and focused far away, in a galaxy a long time ago. She turned her head and looked at me. "If I stay..."

I waved a had to cut her off. "You already signed the contract. The negotiation is over. The only thing to decide, for you to decide is if you keep the contract or not. That's the issue." I couldn't help it. I grinned then, a supercilious, raffish grin. "You really, really should have read the contracts before you signed them." I so wanted to aver that I did not think they would do that, agree to my terms without negotiations but left that alone. I realized I think, that they both wanted what I was offering and all that remained was to integrate that, or not. Neither seemed inclined to accept their own desires in the matter or what it meant to them, together or separately.

Eve regarded me for a moment, staring at me with those flat eyes that suddenly flared to life. Her head turned to look at John and then they came back to me.

"I'll do it. Whatever you tell me, I'll do it. You want to be my master, fine. Command me and I'll do it. I am worn out with fighting for my place in life, trying to keep this dick out of my cunt and that one out of my ear and the other one out of my mouth. You want Eve Covington mounted on your cock like a hood ornament, fine! Fine! But goddammit, Joshua, I am going to come and come and come till I am a puddle of cum pudding. If you fail, I quit!"

"Wouldn't have it any other way!" I said, a little thrilled at her words. I was inhaling to give the command, to repeat the command but she moved towards the bath, one step then returned to John and unbuckled his pants.

"Are you clean?"

He looked over at me. "I need a shower."

"As do I. May I shower and, and then I'll, I'll, you, you both can fuck me between you. I'll have you both in me. Two cocks." Eve seemed unhinged by the statement. The resolution in her limbs vanished and she trembled, whether form fear or anticipation was not clear.

I nodded. The married couple disappeared to different showers. I stood there, scales forming on my still hard cock. I sought out and found a third guest shower and equaled their toilet. I returned to the room to find John sitting on the bed, nude, with his wife kneeling between his legs, sucking ravenously on his cock. Her head bobbed so violently that her hair seemed to float around her, twitching like the tails of a cattail whip constantly in motion.

I appeared at the door just John began to hyperventilate. His body lurched and he fell back onto his hands. His hips pumped up a couple times. Eve's head descended and she sucked him deep into her lean throat. From my perspective, I could see nothing but her back and the wild mane of wet hair down her shoulders. I stepped into the room and moved to the side.

John grunted and his hips jerked up, then he pumped a dozen times. I heard Eve swallow over and over, big gulping swallows that I could clearly see on the side of her throat. His cock formed a swell in her neck and her neck worked as he thrust up and into her mouth. I remembered the feeling and my lounging cock got off the bench and got ready to get into the game, that is, into Eve.

When they finished, John moaned, gripped her by the hair and pulled her off his cock with a wet, sloppy pop.

"God, I have told you a million times, let me go after I come! I am so sensitive...god!" He curled up into a ball on the bed. Eve sat on her knees and heels.

"You are so sensitive!" She trilled, mocking him.

I cleared my throat.

Eve looked over and when she spied me at the doorway, her face transformed from the snarl into terror.

I chuckled. "I don't think you understand your situation, Eve. John, he is going to have a lot to say about whether you get out from under this debt or not. I am happy to see you sucking his cock but...." I tailed off. I did not think telling her whom she needed to respect or not respect made sense. Respect is like taste. You either like the taste or you don't. You know, and no one can argue with you about whether you like the taste or not. They have no say.

"Eve, have you ever had a cock in your ass before?"

She could not help herself, the utter disdain in her expression made her voice redundant. "No one ever dared offer it." She said.

"I am. Offering. Take it or leave it. I wanted to let you experience two men. If you don't want that, we'll go have another go at Mrs. Angorra."

Eve's expression changed again; it got harder, more determined.

Jews and Quakers, I thought, she is competitive! She has been barking all of her life and never had to actually bite anyone. And she wanted to! She wanted to get down and dirty and no one ever dared challenge her. Her easy sexual success ruined her sexually. I am pretty sure that is an actual irony.

The thoughts raced through my head. My cock got hard. I dropped the towel from around my waist. "Then came you." I said softly, giving the words to her to think, wondering if she herself understood the coiled ambition that moved her to do what she did. She seemed so reserved, it is always tempting to think such quiet, careful people are reflective but sometimes, they are just empty and uninteresting or calculating and external without being expressive. Eve, I thought, was the latter, not the former.

She looked back at John. "Now? I'll, I'll suck you again and mount you." She looked back at me, at my cock which was at about eye level. "There is a bottle of good lube in the bath. Touch Noir, its called."

John rolled over. His cock lolled to the side. Eve crawled onto the bed, splayed his legs and crouched between them. She tilted his cock up, kissed the end. John convulsed but lay back. Eve pressed her mouth down his cock. She mewled. John groaned.

I sauntered into the bath, my cock bobbing before me like an unstable flag pole. I rummaged and found the Black Touch bottle and tested it, rubbing a little onto my palm and then touched it carefully to my cock. The smell was nice, fresh and inviting. The feel was even better.

"Oh god." John growled from behind me.

I carried the bottle into the bedroom to find Eve mounting her husband. John lay flat on the bed.

"Pillows. Under his ass. It'll work better if you are riding downhill. For me anyway." I said.

We arranged things and Eve got astride John's arched body once more. She positioned his cock between her legs and pitched forwards. She groaned as the cock slid into her.

John lay looking up at her but her head was bowed. Her hair had dried, likely from the incredible heat emanating from them. It had regained its honey color and fell over her face, hiding the emotions bubbling there. She lifted her ass and dropped it, lifted it and dropped it and suddenly her body acknowledged her right to make it do certain things and inside, she released and she fell down onto his cock till they were pubic bone to pubic bone. She tipped forward, looking down at John. Her hair fell over them, like a wash of sunlight intruding into a falling rain, making it visible and obscuring all that was beyond it. The couple looked like an erotic work of art, conjoined and blending into a whirl of incredible and mutual pleasure.

123456...9