A Full Bladder Challenge

Story Info
University friends test their bladders.
923 words
4.48
11k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What made us challenge each other I cannot remember, but once you have agreed a challenge you have to go through with it. Jen and I had been friends for about 10 years. All through school we had been very close. We shared everything but were never physically involved with each other. We had gone off to different universities but went home for the summer holidays.

So there we were early on a Saturday afternoon during the holidays sitting by the small swimming pool at my home. The pitchers of water in front of us were identical and we had had our last visit to the toilets. We had got into a silly discussion about how strong our bladders were. The challenge was meant to establish who had the strongest one. To start things off we both had to drink two liters in 15 minutes, which presented no problems. We had agreed to be naked from the waist down so that there could be no cheating. Neither of us had been in the slightest bit interested in the lesbian going on amongst our friends but seeing each other naked was commonplace.

Things were going slowly and we agreed to speed things up by drinking identical glasses of water. Very quickly my bladder was full but not too uncomfortable. It was a warm afternoon and we both decided that complete nudity was more comfortable, so stripped our tops and bras off. We were sitting on the edge of separate sunbeds facing each other until we began to feel fuller. We then moved so that we could prop ourselves up but lie back more comfortably.

It took much longer than I had expected for us to get to the stage when things became really challenging. It was at this stage that I was surprised to see that my nipples had become painfully erect even though I was warm. Looking across to Jen I discovered that hers were the same. I commented about mine and she casually stroked her nipples making the areola shrink and her nipples appear to grow bigger. Fascinated I copied with similar if less spectacular results.

By now my stomach was rock hard as my full bladder tightening up the whole area. I realized now that this challenge was not about how big or good our bladders were it was about who was most determined to win. Somehow I had to concentrate on something other than my painful bladder. I started a conversation about our families and uni. It helped a bit but I was afraid I was losing the battle. Looking down my stomach looked huge and looking further down I noticed with embarrassment that my pussy was wet.

I had not been aware of any sexual arousal until this point. Now I saw that my clit was not only free from it's hood but also sticking out at a funny angle. I discreetly brush across it with my fingers sent shockwaves right through my body. My bladder was temporarily forgotten as I tried to hide further fingering of my clit from Jen.

"I am glad you have found the same distraction as I have. I am not sure I can last much longer and would feel better if I was somewhere where when I have to pee I can. Shall we go to the showers?"

I quickly agreed and we both hobbled to the showers both nearly doubled over. When there we were both completely open about using masturbation as our only distraction. We were in one cubicle facing each other and propped against a wall. I had masturbated for years but nothing had been like this.

"Holy shit that is the most fantastic feeling ever. I am not sure whether I will pee or cum first but either way it will help. Would you consider calling the challenge a draw so we can both get the relief we need?"

"Absolutely this is far too good to spoil and I need an orgasm so badly."

As I said this my body kind of gave up and I slid very slowly down the wall spreading my legs further apart as I did so. Something exploded in my head and I saw an explosion even though my eyes were closed. I was frantically rubbing my clit and was aware that fluids were spraying everywhere. I was now almost lying down in the shower and the spraying was shooting into the air. I think I was peeing but I was definitely having a violent orgasm. The peeing was happening in bursts that matched the spasms of my orgasm. The two things seemed to keep each other going and the pleasure was in danger of causing me to black out. As I regained a little bit of control I realized Jen was standing directly above me. She smiled down at me and said.

"I know we agreed to a draw but I did last the longest so I am going to claim my prize."

With that she spread the top of her pussy and sprayed the whole of me from hair to toes. It was strange but it was purely an act of dominance with little or no sexual element. It lasted well over a minute before she turned the shower on. I lay there drained but very relaxed as she joined me on the floor.

Neither of us considered this to be a lesbian experience and I have never had another physical experience with a female. Jen and I are still good friends.