All Comments on 'A Full Bladder Challenge'

by Satsumabook123

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love it. We did full bladder challenges in college but we drank untill someone wet themselves. Most of the rest of us would wind up laughing, giggling and tickling each other until everyone had let go. We were never brave enough to make anything sexual of it. I had to wait until I was married to explore sex and peing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pee play is soo much fun !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Might be nice, if in a few years, Jen ends up married to her friend from college’s older brother. Then during one of the holidays, or a family vacation at the lake, they now in their mid-30’s talk about the past, the P challenge, another best friend in college named ____ who did girls, and both admittedly talk about their regrets of having never tried lesbian sex when in college. Since their husbands are not going to be around for hours, they?? Eventually Jen talks her husband, who tasted his sister’s pussy on his wife’s lips, and loved it to the point of licking her face clean, into doing his sister. His sister’s husband loved watching him do her so much, he went down on her and eat her brothers cum from his wife’s pussy as the other two watched.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSatsumabook123@Satsumabook123
I am a very amateur writer. For a couple of years I wrote lots of stories just for fun, not showing them to anyone else. While I do make every effort the stories will contain many errors as I am dyslexic.The stories will never win any awards but I hope that many of them will b...