All Comments on 'A Full Moon Phase Ch. 03'

by maxicue

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
MizTMizTover 12 years ago
Caught Up

I just discovered this story today and read all 3 chapters in one sitting. Really different in a good way. The place and time give the story an almost gloomy atmosphere. And now that the lines have been drawn, I question which side Ester will choose? With Ester comes Maria and Karl will follow Maria. And what is up w/the Colonel? Why does he hate Wolf so much?

I look forward to the next chapter now that I have found your story!

SizzlinSisSizzlinSisover 12 years ago
HOOKED!

I'm TOO eager to follow this story! It's soooo different, yeah in a good way. I love the pace, and it's easy to follow the characters. Such captivating people!

I suspect the body seen beneathe the wolf - that was Wolfgang - was that of the Colonel . . . and he's either gone near mad because he survived to suffer for the rest of his life, or he's near gone rogue after being turned and won't embrace his inner wolf. Meh - I don't know, guess that's why I'm a reader, not a writer, LOL.

Really looking forward to more ~

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
PUTS MORE EGGS IN THE BASKET

and more pullets for the KFC larder. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
No Group Sex, tank you

I liked the story to begin with but now with Esther and Maria and Karl it begins to bother me. It´s a pity, it was promising. And as to another reader´s comment - it´s quite clear that Wolf was the one that hurt the colonal so badly. There is only one question left - if the colonal knows about the real being Wolf respresents - how is that possible and is he as well a supernatural being - otherwise he should have been looking much older than the author depicts him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermaxicue@maxicue
Things you might want to know about my submissions: First, I think I should have spelled my user name maxIcue to clarify its meaning, Max-IQ, though the phallic I in the former brings out the double meaning in the name (i.e long cue stick) I meant the IQ thing to be ironic b...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES