All Comments on 'A Full Moon Phase Ch. 05'

by maxicue

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
sikalicious1sikalicious1over 12 years ago
I don't have a clue what's going on?

Are these a different set of characters than before or did you change their names? Where's Beatrix, Kat, Michael,etc? WTH is going on?

MizTMizTover 12 years ago
Seperating

Are you separating the two groups on purpose? It almost reads like two different storys. I think I'm just sorta lost w/this whole storyline. I will read the next chapter to see if I get a better feel for your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Maybe it's me . . .

I'm totally on board with the cadence of this story. There are a lot of characters and pairings and a need to have them fleshed out even as the story progresses.

There's an entirely different feel to this story compared to the other nonhuman were tales on Lit. Feels like these characters are finding 'love in a hopeless place'. I like it.

Patiently waiting for more ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Gretchen sharing Wolf with Nina...is gross

I was on board with this story until you had Gretchen and Nina become lovers and had Nina and Wolf have sex after, Wolf found his mate Gretchen. I just don't get the point of having characters find their mate if they're just going to have sex with others. And to me making Gretchen share Wolf with Nina is disgusting and a slap in the face. Nina should go find her own mate and leave Wolf and Gretchen alone.

PrincessJezebelPrincessJezebelover 12 years ago
Don't be deterred!

Your story is WONDERFUL! I understand EXACTLY what you are doing--spinning the different subplots that will certainly merge as the story continues. This is true and complex literature, which is much more than most people expect on Literotica, unfortunately. It is decidedly NOT a simple tale full of sex. In addition to the mysteries of most were stories, you have woven the mysteries of political intrigue, rising to a "life or death" level. Don't be discouraged by those who can't keep up with your story. Those of us who CAN revel in it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermaxicue@maxicue
Things you might want to know about my submissions: First, I think I should have spelled my user name maxIcue to clarify its meaning, Max-IQ, though the phallic I in the former brings out the double meaning in the name (i.e long cue stick) I meant the IQ thing to be ironic b...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES