A Full Service Maid or Two Ch. 01?

Story Info
Fuck Buddy Recommends Unique Maids, to a Man who Needs Them.
10.3k words
4.73
22.3k
34

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/20/2024
Created 04/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Full Service Maid or 2 ch 1?

All of my other three series have had plot hitches that I'm working out after recovering from the worst illness (non-covid thankfully) in twenty years. Look for chapters from: The Penthouse, Susan Finds a Dom, and Sub Southern Girl in Minnesota series all coming relatively soon. If unfortunately, you haven't read any of those series you have a chance to catch up and be ready for the new chapters. This story came out of the blue while I was recovering. I hope you like it.

"You need to get a maid service." Not what I expected to hear as I was sprawled next to her, catching my breath after a vigorous round of rough sex with my favorite fuck buddy.

"Your condo meets the bare minimum sanitation levels for a bachelor's pad. But if you want to have any ladies visiting you need to do better. Your bathroom especially is disgusting." Sarah continued.

Actually, still working from home after Covid shut downs, I couldn't argue. My weekly vacuuming and once through the house with a dusting wand, wasn't even keeping the place to my minimal standards.

"OK, do you have someone in mind?" I asked.

"As a matter of fact, the lady that does mine would be perfect for you. She is just your type." Sarah responded with a big grin.

"Oh, what is my type?" I dared to ask.

"Young, cute, Asian, and very submissive." Sarah responded with an even bigger grin.

"I thought we were talking about a maid service, not my dream weekend." I responded totally confused.

"We are. The lady that does my apartment is a wonderful housekeeper and very reasonable, just that she has other traits that I think you will enjoy. I'll talk to her this week and set something up for you to meet her." By now Sarah was almost giggling.

Not having any better response, I grabbed Sarah's hips and pulled her over on top of my now recovered cock. She guided it into her and took its entire length in one smooth motion. I laid back and enjoyed watching her do all the work. As she rocked, rolled, pumped, did a tight rhythmic Kegel grip and release, I enjoyed watching her abuse her own nipples and make the most delightful sounds. My task was to hold out until I heard her let out that high pitch squeak and felt her orgasm grab my cock and not letting go. I emptied what I had little I still had left in my balls into her cunt as she collapsed onto my chest.

As I held her, our breathing synced and started returning to normal I had to think about what a perfect fuck buddy Sarah had turned out to be. We had dated seriously for quite awhile before realizing that two extreme alpha's were never meant to be a match, so we stopped dating. But we both knew who to call whenever we needed a no strings fuck buddy.

Sarah called me Wednesday afternoon. "I talked to my maid, and we will be at your place at 5:00PM tomorrow."

It took me a moment to realize what she was talking about. My memory of our tryst together was far more vivid than her mentioning I needed her maid's services.

"Oh, OK. I'll clean up a bit before you get here so she doesn't run screaming." I joked.

Apparently, Sarah didn't see it as a joke. "At least do something in the bathroom." She responded.

Unfortunately, I got busy on a project the next day and didn't think about the visit until after 4:30. I did a quick run through the bathroom with a Clorox wipe, picked all the hair out of the shower, and gave the toilet a quick wipe with the brush. Finishing just as I heard Sarah announce their presence as she opened my door with her key. I quickly stashed the cleaning supplies and stepped out to meet them.

As soon as I saw them, I stopped short. With Sarah were two gorgeous Asian ladies in rather short skirts and heels. Not at all what I pictured when Sarah had mentioned her maid.

Sarah, seeing my reaction was smiling from ear to ear. "John this is Mai and Kim"

With the introduction, both ladies bowed, I returned the courtesy.

Sarah continued, "Mai does my apartment, Kim is her daughter a 21 year old college student who sometimes helps her mother."

That Sarah had made sure I knew Kim was of age did not escape me. Frankly I would have taken them as twin sisters rather than mother - daughter. The likeness was remarkable. Mai had shorter hair, and if you looked very closely a few more lines on her face. Otherwise, they were almost identical, down to somewhat larger than normal breasts for Asians. Kim had a waist length ponytail of gorgeous black-burgundy hair.

Sarah saved me from my awkwardness and suggested that I show them my condo and what I needed done. Recovering quickly, I responded, "Sarah, you have a better idea than I on what needs to be done."

Sarah said something to Mai that I didn't catch but both Mai and Kim hid their giggle behind their hand in response.

Sarah started to lead us through the condo making comments on what she wanted done. I quickly found Mai holding my elbow as we walked with her hip frequently brushing against mine. Kim occasionally leaned in to ask Sarah a question, which I quickly noticed seemed to require her brushing her breasts against my shoulder or chest. When we walked into the bedroom and Sarah started to explain the duties there, I noticed that both Mai and Kim were leaning against me with a breast of each rubbing against me. Sarah also noticed and gave me a big "I told you so" smile. I felt a real need to ask Sarah what she had told them.

I bypassed the bathroom tour, partly because it was so small and partly in shame for what it looked like. I'm not sure what Sarah told them in there but all three were giggling before Sarah came out. Leaving the two ladies to talk between themselves.

Sarah gave me her inside joke smile, and said, "They are working out what to do and how much."

When the two ladies came out, both smiling, Kim spoke, "The initial cleaning will take both of us, that will be $100. After that it should only take one of us and will be $50 a week, $60 if you want us to do your laundry while we are here.

I really had no idea what maid services cost, but the quotes were half what I expected and I would have immediately agreed even without my growing hard on. I voiced my approval including laundry service and extended my hand to Mai to shake on the deal only to be pulled into a very tight hug and kiss. I took a step back only to repeat the hug and kiss from Kim who snuck her tongue into the kiss.

Without releasing me Kim said, "We will be here tomorrow at 4:30PM to do the major cleaning for you. We are so looking forward to serving you."

With that innuendo in the air, she kissed me again, took her mother's arm and they walked out the door.

I looked at Sarah and asked, "What did I just agree to?"

Sarah didn't say a word. She walked me over to my favorite chair, pulled down my sweatpants and boxers, and pushed me back into the chair before going to her knees and taking care of the hard on the ladies had given me.

As Sarah finished relieving me, she showed me her mouthful of cum and made a production of swallowing it. Then she told me, "You know how girls talk. I've told Mai that I go to you when I get horny, and you take care of me. She asked how big you were, and I said, "just average for a BWC.'"

I guess I'm sheltered I had to ask what a BWC was and was I average. Sarah smiled and told me, "BWC is big white cock. It is apparently a thing of legend in parts of the Asian community. As far as average, probably a bit above average in BWC size, and well above average in knowing how to use it."

I kissed her and asked, "and what else did you tell her?"

She gave me that cat ate the canary grin and said, "Well I did tell them you tended to be a very demanding dominant and may have implied that there would be special rewards if you were pleased with the job they did, and punishments if you didn't."

It took me a moment to fully appreciate what Sarah had set me up for. I finally asked, "What did you mean by very submissive, and what special rewards do you give them."

Sarah thought a moment, gave me that grin again, "Well I can't give them the BWC that you can, but I can tell you they: like to work naked, like being disciplined, take spankings well, and have great oral skills that they consider a reward if allowed to use them for me."

With that Sarah reached up and kissed me, stood and walked out the door, leaving me sitting with my pants still around my ankles and my head still full of questions. I eventually took off my sweats, fixed a dinner of leftovers, and ate it in front of the TV watching one of my favorite, Japanese female slave movies where female slaves with their arms fastened behind their backs orally serve the male audience while the men watch a sexual performance on stage. I only had to relieve the pressure twice.

Fortunately, the project I was working on had a close deadline and it kept me busy all day with only occasional daydreams of submissive Asian cleaning ladies. I had an early dinner and was waiting impatiently when the door buzzer sounded at 4:25 and I saw the two ladies on the monitor.

I wasn't sure what to expect when I opened the door. That they were both wearing short tight dresses and heels was certainly not it. Both stepped in and dropped a bucket of cleaning supplies. Kim gave me a hug and kiss and thanked me for hiring them and promised me I wouldn't be disappointed. That last promise was given with a sly wink that did not escape me.

I started to tell them to just do what Sarah had discussed. That the only additional instruction was no starch, no fabric softener in the laundry.

I had just finished when, Mai asked "Where do you want us to change."

Seeing my confusion Kim chimed in, "Sarah did tell you we like to work naked. I hope that is OK."

I did manage to keep a straight face when I said, "Yes, of course, use the bedroom."

They both disappeared into the bedroom, I noticed they left the door open, but being the gentleman, I claim to be, I moved to the couch where I couldn't watch. They came out together and stood right in front of me, their feet about shoulder width apart.

Kim asked, "Is this OK."

In almost disbelief in the question, I spent a few moments studying the beauty in front of me. Both were completely naked, I frankly had expected bra and panties, but the only thing either of them still had on were their four inch heels. As I inspected them, I noticed that Kim had small hoops piercing her nipples and a barbell piercing in her vaginal hood. Mai had a small tattoo on her hip and a similar hood piercing. Kim was shaved completely smooth, while Mai had a groomed triangle above her hood piercing.

I finally finished my inspection and replied, "Yes, that is quite acceptable."

Both ladies said something in what I assume was their native language and smiled broadly.

I tried not to stare but when two beautiful young naked Asian girls are running around cleaning your apartment it is hard not to. Neither showed any shame or shyness as they worked around me giving my condo the much needed deep cleaning.

Mai came out of the bedroom with the sheets and the pile of dirty clothes and took them over to the stacked washer/dryer off the kitchen. She came back a moment later, knelt in front of me and asked if she could wash what I was wearing. Her face clearly showed her disappointment when I declined.

I held it together pretty well with the show going on around me until Kim spent five minutes on her knees dusting the bottom shelf of the TV stand with her knees spread and her cunt pointed straight at me. Since even I could dust that shelf in about a minute her intent was clearly obvious.

I called her over, "Kim come here."

She turned slowly and even more slowly crawled over to my feet. Her breasts swaying beneath her as she crawled. When she reached where I was sitting, she knelt up, her knees spread wide, her back straight, shoulder back, her hands clasped behind her, head up eyes down. Some one had clearly taught her positions.

"Kim were you intentionally teasing me." I asked in the sternest voice I could master under the circumstances.

"Yes Sir. Sorry Sir I was trying to get your attention." She said softly, eyes trying to peak up to see my reaction.

"You know teasing me is not acceptable, Sarah told me spanking was the usual punishment. Do you agree? I sternly but quietly told her.

"Oh, Yes Sir, that is appropriate." Kim said almost too hopefully.

"Across my lap, Kim, toes and hands on the ground and spread." I ordered.

Almost instantly my lap was filled with the most gorgeous ass. I used her thighs to spread her legs even further apart for a view of her surprisingly wet cunt. My hand passed up the inside of her thighs, onto her cute tight little butt. I caressed her ass, letting my finger dip down into the wetness between her legs until she started to squirm on my lap. I gave her one firm slap and told her to lie still and resumed fingering her labia.

"Mai", I called for her mother that I knew were carefully listening to what was going on. "Come here please."

She appeared almost immediately, "Yes Sir."

Looking Mai in the eyes I told her, "You daughter was blatantly teasing me. I have determined that she deserves a spanking. How many do you think she deserves for that?"

Mai smiled and said, "I don't know Sir, however you think is appropriate for such a failure."

Still looking at Mai I said, "I think twenty since it is her first time."

That got a squeak from Kim and a smile and a "Yes Sir," from Mai.

The twenty were quick and firm but not harsh, alternating cheeks. Both cheeks were a nice cherry red by the time that I finished and moved my hand back down into her wet labia.

"Kim, are you going to behave now? I asked as two fingers went up into her tight cunt.

She gasped, and in a somewhat broken voice, said, "Oh Yes Sir, Thank you Sir."

I motioned Mai to come over and kneel in front of me. "Since we agree that spanking is the proper punishment, I expect both of you to report to me whenever you deserve one. Do you both understand."

That got a quick "Yes Sir" from both. Mai was kneeling right by her daughter looking at her cherry red ass. I pulled my two soaking wet fingers out of Kim's cunt and put them to Mai's lips who quickly opened her mouth and licked and sucked my fingers clean. I pushed them further into her mouth and she continued to suck and tongue massage my fingers till I felt her gag.

I pulled my fingers from Mai's mouth, swatted Kim's ass and said, "Ok now back to work."

Mai headed back to the kitchen and laundry, Kim slowly crawled back to where she had been dusting, quickly finished the bottom shelf she had been working on, looked back at me and smiled. I could see the moisture running down her leg.

As I almost expected Mai was back kneeling in front of me only a few moments later.

"Sir, I noticed that my daughter's unseemly squirming on your lap has caused Sir to become erect. Please sir may I relieve the distress my daughter has caused you."

I answered by rising slightly allowing Mai to remove my pants and boxers. She started slowly kissing up and down the shaft, before kissing and licking both balls. She returned to the shaft with little butterfly kisses up the bottom of my cock and around the crown. She smiled, kissed the tip and in one long slow move took the entire cock until I felt her throat gag again. She held it there a moment before slowly licking and sucking back to the tip. She again looked me in the eyes, gave me a wink and drove my entire cock into her mouth and throat. Her throat working the head of my cock felt exquisite. She backed my cock out of her throat and caught several breaths while her tongue kept caressing the tip and bottom of my cock. I got another wink and my cock was again driven into her throat. I looked over and saw that Kim was intently watching us. I pointed at her to get back to work and she crawled slowly into the bedroom wagging her red ass and wet cunt at me the entire way.

I felt Mai's hands caressing my balls as her throat and tongue worked my cock. When she felt my balls tighten she backed my cock into her mouth to catch as much of my cum as she could hold. Only a little dribbled down her chin when she opened her mouth to show me.

"Very good Mai, now go share that with Kim." Mai looked surprised at my order but quickly crawled into the bedroom after Kim. A very short while later both crawled to my feet to show me how much of my cum they had shared between themselves and were still holding in their mouths.

"Good girls, now swallow kiss each other and back to work." I ordered.

Mai looked surprised but Kim immediately leaned over and gave her mother an open mouth kiss, which Mai immediately returned. Mai then headed back to the laundry taking my pants and boxers with her.

Before the cleaning was done, Mai reported a failure to properly clean the bathroom and received her spanking. I wasn't too surprised when Kim almost immediately begged to relieve the distress her mother's spanking had caused me. Kim couldn't deep throat, but as they say, could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch, and was an expert with tongue, lips and keeping eye contact.

I thought they were about done when Kim came to me to tell me she had to go to a study group, but that Mai would finish the bathroom in a few minutes, and everything would then be done.

I asked, "How can I thank you for the wonderful job you have done."

She smiled and said, "I really have to go, but I will be here next Friday, and if you are still happy you can thank me twice then."

I stood and gave her a hug and got an open mouth kiss and her tongue in response. She kept at it until I broke the kiss, swatted her ass and told her to get dressed and go study.

Kim wasn't gone two minutes before Mai came out, knelt at my feet and announced that the cleaning job was done. I walked through the condo with her, frankly amazed and how clean and shiny my place could be. Even the bathroom was spotless. We wound up in the bedroom where Mai showed me where my clothes were now kept when they were put away.

I hugged her and expressed how pleased I was with their work. I started to ask how I could thank her, but her mouth sealed mine as her hand caressing my naked cock, both of which gave me a fair idea of what she wanted.

I moved her spread eagled onto the bed, grabbed the rubber off the nightstand, and crawled up between her spread legs. She smelled fantastic and tasted even better. When the moans became constant, I moved up and started sucking and nipping her clit, while two fingers went up her very wet cunt and felt for the spongy part. When she yelped and sprayed all over my bed, I finished rolling the rubber up my cock and with on long hard push buried myself balls deep. The scream in my ear only partially deafened my left ear, but could still hear the constant moans and vocalizations coming from Mai's lips. I felt her cunt tighten around my cock at least twice before came so hard I got the laser light show in my closed eyes.

I laid still on top of Mai, still buried deep in her cunt until I felt her trying to move. I rolled us both over until she was laying on top. Mai moved and I felt myself slip out of her cunt. She leaned down, removed the rubber from my cock, and licked and sucked my cock clean. I didn't see what she did with the rubber and was a bit afraid of it spilling all over the bed.

Mai came back up and kissed me long and hard, before saying, "Sarah was wrong, you a much above average BWC." I smiled and kissed her back.

As we snuggled together, I asked her to stay but she said she had to go or her daughter would be worried. I watched her slip out of the bed, then slip her short dress on over her naked body. I got up and walked her to the door and handed her the envelope with the cash for the day. As we kissed goodnight her hand caressing my cock reminded me that I was still naked.