A Full Service Maid or Two Ch. 01?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finally told her, "If you keep that up you are staying the night." She smiled, leaned down and kissed my cock, picked up the cleaning supplies, then turned and walked out the door.

Sarah called the next morning while I was still lying naked in bed reliving the evening before. She wanted to know how the cleaning went. I told her the condo was spotless, had never been cleaner and that both ladies were consummate professionals at their craft. She kept hinting about rewards and punishments and became increasingly frustrated as I played dumb and innocent on both counts. I finally told her that if she was interested in rewards, come on over, I had a nice reward for her hooking us up. Twenty minutes later I heard her key in my front door lock.

She came rushing into the bedroom and stopped short when she saw that not only was I still naked, but I had gotten out the rope bag while waiting for her.

She tried to bluff, "Tell me every detail I want to hear it all!"

"Strip" was my only reply.

She tried to stare me down, but then started being a good girl.

As soon as she was naked, I got to work putting her on her knees in the middle of the bed and tying each wrist and forearm to the corresponding ankle and shin. It wasn't my prettiest ropework but highly functional, leaving me my choice of two of my favorite holes and proving a lesson from my long ago statics class that a triangle is the most stable arrangement.

She started purring when I started running my fingers up and down her slit, but I got a squeal when the lubed thumb invaded the tighter hole. I hadn't decided which hole until I the hearing the squeal finished getting my dick hard. Lots of lube a little prep work and I was soon balls deep in her ass.

As I let her adjust to the invasion, I started telling her about my time with the cleaning ladies. By the time I got to Kim's spanking I had a nice deep, steady rhythm going and Sarah was starting to have trouble following the monolog. By Mai's spanking, Sarah's ass was getting it hard and fast, I was starting to run short on breath, and I'm not sure Sarah was still following or not. I managed to make it to telling about Mai squirting all over my bed before I unloaded deep in Sarah's ass.

I laid on top of Sarah still balls deep in her ass, until I could breathe normal again. I grabbed her hips and rolled us onto her side, me spooning behind her, without losing my cock in her ass.

I ended my monolog by telling Sarah, ",,,and that is how the evening went."

Sarah's immediate response was, "You bastard, you know I didn't follow half of that."

I smacked her ass and replied, "That is too bad, because I don't think you ass could stand me retelling it again."

That got a "As if you could." Which I would have taken as a challenge, if she wasn't so right.

I asked her what she knew about the two ladies. I learned that Kim is not Mai's daughter. Mai's husband, sister, and brother in law were killed by a drunk driver about six years ago. Mai and Kim survived the crash with only minor physical injuries. Kim reacted to the tragedy by becoming a wild anything goes bottom until Mai took her under her wing and the two went through counseling together.

Kim got her life back together, but found she missed the submissive lifestyle and sex from her wild period. When Mai tried to work with her to control that, Kim not only didn't give it up, but Mai got hooked too. So, while the legal settlement from the accident set them both well off financially, they found that being maids to dominant clients not only met their need to serve, but also the punishments and submissive sex they craved.

As I probed deeper, I learned that only Mai did Sarah's apartment, Kim wasn't that into women. Sarah commented that at least Mai and probably Kim even more so, there seemed to be no limits. They had never said no to Sarah yet. I asked about bondage, and Sarah said she didn't know, but leave the rope out and see what happens. Friday with Kim was sounding more and more interesting.

After that comment Sarah asked to be released from the tie. Her legs were starting to cramp. The discussions about the maids had kept me at least semi hard up her ass. I pulled out of her ass and moved around in front to start untying. As Sarah saw my semi hard cock her mouth opened, and I responded by letting her suck and lick it clean. She always cleans my cock after sex, but not always after anal, but she offered, and I accepted. Afterwards, I untied her bondage and let her restore movement on her own. She had some nice rope marks, which she kept admiring.

I offered to take her to lunch but she had a tennis match, so I lunched at home on leftovers and watched more Japanese female slave movies, until every female started to have Kim's face and body and I had to switch to baseball before I rubbed myself raw.

I was busy the rest of the week and didn't dwell on Friday's visit until Sarah Zoom called me Thursday afternoon moaning about how good it felt to have Mai servicing her. Sarah kept turning the phone around to make sure I got a good look at Mai's face buried in her cunt. Sarah kept telling how it had been so nice to have such an obedient submissive, and how much Mai was so looking forward to enjoying Sarah's promised strap on, after Sarah came a couple more times. I'm pretty sure I heard at least one of those promised orgasms before she told me to have fun tomorrow and disconnected.

That distraction was not what I needed as I was trying to wrap up the project I was working on and get the executive summary done on why the $14 million project was not only worth consideration but had significant upside potential. I needed to finish that night so it could sit overnight before I reviewed it cold tomorrow. A practice I had long ago learned to follow, to avoid embarrassing Board presentations.

I had pretty well finished that task when the phone rang. I was expecting a call from my VP, so I didn't even check the number before answering. It was Kim confirming that I still wanted her to clean tomorrow, and was there anything they had missed last Friday, I needed her to do tomorrow.

I managed to control my voice well enough to tell her, "Yes, I need you to come and clean tomorrow. No, there was not any additional cleaning I needed her to take care of."

Apparently, I put too much emphasis on the word 'cleaning' because I'm sure I heard a snicker at her end at that phrase.

Kim said, "I just got through talking to Mai and Sarah and I'm looking forward to serving you tomorrow."

I had no idea how to respond to that, so I simply said, "Good, looking forward to tomorrow at 4:30."

Right after that I got the expected call from my VP. As usual there was some new thinking on the project I had been working on. I had the issues covered but I needed to change some verbiage to address the new issues and concept. Nothing major but enough to keep my mind off Kim for the rest of the evening as I reworded not only the executive summary, but some of the conclusions in the body of the report. Nothing significant but making sure the newly heard concerns were given proper attention in the report and summary. I finished the revisions shortly after midnight and collapsed in bed.

I was up early that Friday morning. After half a liter of coffee I reviewed the report and summary. I was frankly amazed how well I had done the night before, rushing through the revisions and explanations. I made a few minor changes and corrections and emailed it to my VP and her secretary.

As soon as I hit "send" my mind started to drift to Kim and the late afternoon and evening. Knowing that I would get a call from the VP, I put on my jogging shoes and ear buds and went for a run, hoping it would help keep my mind clear for the expected conversation. That idea failed miserably. It seemed over half the joggers out that morning were young Asian ladies in either tight yoga pants or half assed shorts.

As chance would have it I had just stopped by the morning yoga in the park group to discretely adjust my cock when I got my VP's call. It was a bit surreal hearing my female VP in my ears telling me what a good job I had done, as I was adjusting my cock and watching a dozen young ladies twisting themselves into the most obscene positions. Fortunately, the call was short and it was clear I didn't need to do any more work on the project until the Board meeting.

Only one cute lady also watching the yoga group had noticed me adjusting my cock. She smiled at me and said, "Yes, it affects me the same way," before turning and jogging off. I actually blushed before jogging home.

After I showered and trimmed the hair around my cock and balls, I did some clean up of the condo, not wanting Kim to think I was a total slob. I dug out the old laundry bag I hadn't used in years and put the dirty clothes in it instead of being in their normal pile in the corner.

I decided to see where Kim wanted to go and left two sets of leather cuffs, two short connecting chains and a leather collar and leash out on the dresser along with a couple hanks of hemp rope. From Kim's kneeling posture last week someone had shown her that at some point. It was a new and uncertain relationship, and to some extent, I wanted a better idea of her interests, before I went too far.

As I was sitting wondering how not to go crazy before Kim arrived, I got a phone call from my VP's secretary's number. It was one of our Board members who had stopped by to pick up a paper copy of my report and had some questions. Quite frankly he isn't supposed to call me directly, but you don't tell a Board member that. He obviously hadn't read the report yet, his questions were the same ones that my VP had passed on to me last night. Having just answered and explained those issues I was able to quickly give him a full explanation and seemed to satisfy his concerns. At least I hope so, this particular Board member can be persistent during heated meetings.

By the time I got off the phone with him it was 3:30. I poured two fingers of scotch when the doorbell rang, and Kim's image popped up on the monitor. I opened the door and Kim stepped in, sat down her cleaning supplies, threw her arms around my neck and gave me a nice deep kiss, I got her tongue before I could even react to give her mine.

She finally broke the kiss and said, "I got done with the study group, so I hope you don't mind that I'm early."

Looking her very short tight skirt and high heels over, I commented, "I don't remember girls in my study group dressing quite that nicely."

She giggled, "Well I had to stop and pick up my supplies, so I changed to look nice for you. Now may I go change."

I smiled and replied, "Of course, you may use the bedroom again."

I knew that the extra swing in that tight ass as it walked to the bedroom was for my benefit. I must say that I enjoyed and appreciated it. I went and sat in my overstuffed chair to wait for her reappearance.

I didn't have to wait long. Kim came out naked, still in her heels. The leather collar I had left out was around her neck, and the cuffs were on her wrists and ankles, connected with the chains. She was taking shorter steps due to the hobble chain, and her wrists were connected in front of her. She came and knelt at my feet. Once gain her posture was almost perfect, knees spread, back straight, shoulders back, head up but eyes down.

She spoke first, "Sir I saw this leather on your dresser, I hope that it is OK that I chose to wear it for you."

"Kim, look at me when you or I speak." I smiled when she complied and continued, "I am very pleased that you chose to wear them for me. Let me know if they impede you from getting your cleaning done. I am still working out our relationship beyond your maid duties, but it pleases me to see you adorned this way for me."

Kim returned my smile. "Sir, I am here to serve and please you in any way you wish to use and enjoy me, whether that is spanking me, fucking me, using me to relieve your bladder, or binding me tight in rope." The mention of rope was said with an extra wide smile.

I nodded, and asked, "Kim do you know what a safe word is and how to use it?"

Kim lost some of her smile, "Sir, I know what it is and what it is for, but I have never had one before."

I nodded again, "What is a word that you could remember if you really needed me to stop, but would not normally use in our conversations."

Kim again looked confused, "Sir, I would never ask you to stop, I am yours to use and enjoy."

I sighed, "Kim if you are mine, I have responsibility not to harm you. I will use and enjoy you, occasionally that will hurt, but it must never harm you. I now know that if you ever say 'Stop' that something is wrong, and I must stop and find out what and why. Do you understand."

"Yes Sir, I understand." Was her response. I wasn't completely convinced and reminded myself to be extra careful and not to push too far too fast, until I understood her better.

"Ok Kim, get your cleaning started, I will enjoy you in a little while."

She stood from her kneeling position with surprising ease and grace considering the hobble chain connecting her ankles. As she turned to leave, I got a surprise.

"Kim, what is that in your ass? I asked.

She turned and grinned at me, "Sarah told me you would want to use my ass, so she gave this to Mai for me to wear to be ready for Sir. I've worn it all day."

I could only reply, "Very good, how thoughtful of Sarah."

Kim walked into the kitchen with even more swing to her hips, making sure I saw the plug as long as possible before she disappeared into the kitchen.

I sat contemplating Kim. She had made it rather clear that she wanted to be used and enjoyed by me. She had chosen to wear my collar, cuffs and chains. She had worn a plug all day because she had been told I liked anal. She obviously had some submissive experience and training but had never had a safe word. I finally decided to just enjoy the ride and not to push too far too fast.

It wasn't too long before she came back through the living room swinging her plugged ass into the bedroom and collected my dirty clothes bag. She brought it with her and knelt at my feet.

"Sir, may I add those clothes to the laundry and clean them for you?

I raised and she pulled my sweatpants down and off, and seemed a bit surprised not to find boxers underneath. She smiled as she leaned forward and kissed my half erect cock. Then looked up at me and asked, "You trimmed for me?

"Yes, Kim, for you, and to better enjoy watching you enjoy it." Was my answer.

Kim smiled, kissed the tip of my cock, then licked down to kiss, tongue and gently suck my balls. Kim was very good at keeping eye contact while her tongue and lips caressed my cock before taking It deep into her mouth. Kim couldn't deep throat me but the sensation as the opening to her throat gagged and massaged the head of my cock was amazing, and Kim kept her talented tongue working tickling the bottom of my cock as her suction did amazing things to the sensations of my entire cock as her tight lips worked my cock as it passed in and out of her mouth.

I let her do her magic for a while, but as I got close I took a firm grip on her head and ponytail and started fucking her mouth, controlling the depth and the tempo. All Kim could do was suck and massage the cock pistoning in and out of her mouth with her tongue. As I came, I pulled her back so that just the tip was in her mouth, filling it, before withdrawing and painting her face with the last of my cum. I held tight to her head and ponytail as she opened her mouth to show me the mouthful I had given her. I told her to swallow, then pulled her back onto my cock to suck and lick it clean.

"Good girl, now back to work." As I released her head, handed her my clothes and pointed her towards the kitchen and laundry closet.

She looked confused for a moment, before realizing that I was not going to tell her to clean her face before she went back to work. She did thank me before rising and heading towards the kitchen taking the short steps her hobble chain allowed her to and carrying my clothes in her chained hands.

I went into my bedroom and got the lube from the nightstand. When she took the first load of laundry back to the bedroom, I called her over to me as she returned. She immediately knelt at my feet. I removed some of the cum from her face then let her suck it from my thumb.

I told her to turn around, tits on the floor, ass high. I removed her hobble chain, then started to play with the plug in her ass, and as I feared she had used a poor lube that had disappeared. I started working some of my premium silicone lube in around the plug to make removal less painful. I coordinated working the plug with slapping her cute tight ass. By the time I was ready to remove the plug her ass was a nice shade of red, and she was moaning almost continually.

As I started working to slowly remove her plug the moans got higher pitched, and there was a definite little yelp as the widest part passed through her sphincter ring. I worked two lubed fingers quickly into her ass before the gap had a chance to tighten. I kept slapping her butt with the other hands as my fingers worked to open and relax her ring. Kim's moans were still almost continuous but were back to the lower guttural pitch. I could easily see and smell the moisture seeping from her cunt. Her moans went up to a higher pitch as I worked the third finger into her ass and increased the intensity of the spanking on her butt. Once satisfied with the progress easing out her ring, I slipped my larger plug into her ass. Mine was only a bit wider, but the neck was significantly larger than the plug she had been wearing. Mine was meant to open the ring for use so it had a wider neck, while the one she had been wearing had a much smaller neck for comfortable extended wear. The still higher pitched moans, let me know she was having to adjust to the increased width.

I gave her a minute or two to adjust before calling, "Kim, come up here."

As she turned to face me, I grabbed her pony tail and directed her her mouth onto my now very erect cock. She eagerly gobbled it up and started giving it all the attention that a very horny slut could give. I enjoyed her mouth for a few minutes before pulling her up into my lap and sinking into her very wet and extremely tight cunt.

A secret about butt plugs. They push the thin wall between the colon and cunt over into the cunt, making it quite noticeably tighter. Between her very wet cunt, her spit and a bit of lube on my cock, I was able to gently work deeper into the tight cunt until Kim had it all. The look on Kim's face was pure ecstasy, with both her cunt and ass tightly filled.

I let her adjust, while I enjoyed the velvet fist around my cock before telling her, "Kim, get busy and fuck me."

Kim started a slow up and down movement with a bit of roll in her hips. The feel of her tight cunt caressing my cock was like nothing I have ever felt, exquisite is the only word that comes close. The bonus was Kim's magnificent tits right in my face. I kneaded and caressed them both, with some mild nipple abuse of her pierced nipples. With all the build up I had given Kim she started to cum almost immediately after she started fucking me. I could tell by her vocalizations, the new arch in her back and her eyes rolling back into her head. Her cunt was so tight around my cock that I could barely feel its contractions. She started to slow down or stop, I slapped her right tit, pulled and twisted both nipples. Her eyes flew open and her fucking immediately resumed. Within only a few movements I could tell Kim's aftershocks were rolling through her body, but she kept working my cock, until I came so hard my gut and cock hurt.

When she felt me cum in her cunt Kim collapsed forward onto my chest. She snuggled and I held her until we both had enough breath to talk. My cock was still caught in her vice tight cunt, though now I could feel Kim occasionally giving it a squeeze.