A Full Service Maid or Two Ch. 01?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim tilted her head up and we exchanged a brief kiss, before she said, "Thank you sir."

I asked her what she had left to clean. She thought a moment before telling me that the last load was in the dryer, but she needed to make the bed, put my clothes away and clean the bathroom.

I held her tight, stood up and carried her to the kitchen to grab a bowl, before carrying her back, still on my cock, to my chair. As I sat back down, I placed the bowl on the floor in front of my chair. Kim was giving me quizzical looks, and still occasionally giving my cock a squeeze.

Once I was seated, I told Kim, "Time to get your cleaning done. Once off my cock kneel over the bowl and clean my cock. While you are cleaning my cock the bowl will catch most of the cum running out of your cunt instead of making a mess on the carpet. Once my cock is clean, lick the bowl clean and go finish your cleaning. You have been very good today and I'm looking forward to your rewards."

Kim smiled, "Yes Sir." She gave my cock a couple more squeezes showing off her kegels, before rising off my cock and sinking down onto her knees between mine. She checked to make sure she was over the bowl before starting to lick and suck my balls and cock clean. While she took far longer than necessary to complete that task, I really couldn't complain. I've never dated anyone that can suck the way Kim does. Once she was satisfied with her cleaning, she gave my cock a kiss and me a smile before picking up the bowl, showing me the ample contents and proceeding to lick and slurp it clean, then showing me the clean empty bowl.

I told her "Good girl, now bring me a beer from the refrigerator, get yourself something to drink, then finish your cleaning."

I watched her walk into the kitchen. The larger plug was clearly affecting her gait as she was adjusting to it, though the work out her cunt had just given me may have also been a factor. She was back quickly with my beer and knelt before handing it to me and thanking me again.

I relaxed and recovered, enjoying watching her incredible naked body scurry around hurrying to finish the cleaning, hoping to enjoy the promised rewards for pleasing me. I did notice that her gait improved as she got more accustomed to the larger plug. I also noticed her checking out my recovering cock each time she passed through.

Mai finally came out of the bathroom and stashed her cleaning supplies by the door, before coming and kneeling at my feet. She smiled and said the house is ready for Sir to inspect.

I replied, "Is it clean to your satisfaction?"

She immediately replied, "Oh yes Sir."

"Then I don't need to inspect it, I trust your word. One thing to remember, always tell me the truth, never tell me what you think I want to hear. Companies have lost major contracts by telling me what they thought I wanted to hear instead of the truth." I told her with the sternest face I could muster.

I continued, "Kim, the truth, do you want me to fuck your ass tonight. Remember always the truth, not what you think I want to here."

Kim immediately replied. Oh, Yes Sir. Please Sir, I've been looking forward to it all day."

I looked her in the eyes and told her. "Kim the first few times often hurt as much if not more than the pleasure you will feel. I will be as gentle as I can, but know that if it hurts to bad, you must tell me to Stop. I will then give you more time to adjust before trying to continue."

Kim said, "Yes Sir I understand. I studied it on-line and realized the first time is rarely the good time. But I really want to experience it."

I started to get up and told Kim, "I will use the bathroom and meet you in the bedroom."

Kim almost pushed me back into my chair before pleading. "No Sir, please let me serve you. You haven't let me serve you that way."

It took me a moment to realize what she was saying. I relaxed and scooted forward a bit to make it easier for her. She licked the crown of my cock clean and started gently sucking until I started to empty my bladder. She managed to keep up with the flow and not spilling any, though she did slightly pinch my cock to control the flow. As I finished, she swallowed the last of my piss and licked and sucked my cock clean.

She gave me a warm smile and said, "Thank you for letting me serve you that way. I am ready to serve you whenever you wish to go."

I rose and started toward the bedroom, Kim didn't stand, but crawled behind me until we got to the bed. I moved the pillows down to the middle of the bed and told Kim to lie face down with the pillows under her hips. I adjusted her position a bit once she was in place.

I could tell she was too tense, so I got some warming gel from my night stand. I started rubbing and massaging her calves with the gel, before moving up to her thighs. She had started to relax but tensed again as I approached her cunt and ass. I bypassed her cunt and as I massaged and rubbed her ass I felt her relaxing.

I cleaned the gel from my hands and started teasing her wet cunt. Running fingers around her labia, touching everything thing around it except the cunt itself. The first time I ran fingers up the inside of her labia I heard Kim take a sharp intake of breath. I reminded her to breathe while I continued to tease her cunt, avoiding both the opening and the clit.

Once she was relaxed, started to slowly moan and was focusing on her cunt, I reached up and slowly pulled and rotated the plug out of her ass. The pitch of her moans went up momentarily as the widest part passed her ring, but as I kept teasing her cunt quickly returned to the same level.

Three lubed fingers went into her ass as it was still gaped from the plug. That the moans got louder but at the same pitch I took as a good sign. I worked her ass with the fingers for several minutes before stopping to lube my rock hard cock. As she felt my weight shift on the bed I reminded her to keep breathing and relax.

With the prep, lube and timing the crown of my cock was past her ring before she realized and started to tighten up. I spoke softly, telling her how proud I was of her, and she was doing well and I stayed still in her ass until I again felt her relax. I started moving very slowly in and out, going a little bit deeper each time. Kim stopped moaning but I didn't sense or feel her tightening up. My cock on the other hand felt incredible in her very tight virginal ass.

I finally laid down completely on top of her, while still making small movements in and out. I kissed her cheek and asked her, "How does that feel are you still OK."

I got a small smile, "I'm OK so far. It hurt when you started but that has kind of gone away. My ass just feels so full now, kind of strange. There is a new feeling now I can't explain."

I kissed her cheek again, "Your ass feel full because I am now all the way in your ass now . Hopefully that new feeling is your nerves starting to tell you that this feels good.

I slowly picked up the pace and with larger in and out motions. God, her tight ass felt good. My orgasm snuck up on me much quicker than I had expected, and I drove in deep and came hard, far more than I though I still had in me.

I collapsed on top of Kim still buried balls deep in her ass.

As I was catching my breath, I heard Kim speaking softly. "Oh, Thank you Sir, that felt incredible. No pain, just amazing sensations that I 've never felt before."

I grabbed Kim's hips and rolled us off the pillows onto our side, me spooning Kim and still buried in her incredibly tight ass. I reached under her head and neck and palmed her breast, squeezing and fondling it while playing with her nipple and piercing. I reached over her with my other arm and started feeling her hood piercing and the clit under it.

Both sensations caused Kim to start wiggling her hips which felt incredible on my cock still wrapped inside her tight ass. I kept working both her nipples and her clit until I was surprised when Kim went rigid and I felt her cunt convulse through the thin membrane separating her cunt from my cock.

I must have fallen asleep because I woke up by the sweet sensation of Kim licking and sucking my cock while fondling my balls. Looking at the clock it was now after midnight and several hours after I took her to bed. I laid there enjoying the sensations for awhile before I reached down, grabbed her pony tail and pulled her up to me.

"How do you feel? I asked.

She kissed be before answering, "Thank you Sir. I feel wonderful. My ass is still tingling, it feels good, but strange. Can we do that again?"

As hard as it was to turn down an invitation to revisit that fabulous ass, I felt it better to let it recover for a while. I grabbed her and rolled over on top of her and asked, "How about I just reward you for being a wonderful maid, and having a fantastic ass, by giving you a good hard fuck?

I felt her legs wrap around my waist as she acted like she was thinking about it, before saying, "Sir that would be a most appreciated reward."

Since Kim had sucked my cock back to life as she woke me up, I lined up and intended to enter her with one long slow motion. But as I started to enter her, I found her to be as tight as when she had fucked me in the chair earlier. It took several slow thrusts to reach balls deep. I looked and Kim and she giggled.

"My ass felt so empty when you came out, I put the plug back in. Sorry, I meant to tell you. Is that OK? Kim explained.

I kissed her on the down stroke and said, "Yes Kim that is OK that you made your cunt so incredibly tight for my pleasure.

Kim smiled and started humping back at me, meeting my every entry with a rising hip movement, the two movements added together, and her tightness was just incredible to feel, to experience. I felt her cum a couple times, but I had cum so much and so hard all day that I was the Energizer Bunny. At least until my orgasm again snuck up on me and I just had time to pound in hard and deep before my eyes closed and I got the laser light show again inside my eyes and brain.

A few breaths and I opened my eyes to see Kim looking at me and smiling. "Thank you, Sir, that was incredible." Kim said before giving another long, deep tongue searching kiss. We laid there still connected, peering into each other's eyes.

I finally asked, "Do I need to get you home? I can't let you go alone."

Kim smile widened, "No Sir. Last week you asked Mom to stay, and she didn't thinking I would be worried. So, this week I told Mai not to expect me."

I smiled back at her, reached up and grasped the chain connecting her two wrist cuffs and pinned them to the bed over her head. "So, you are mine indefinitely?"

Kim grinned, "Sir I belong to you as long as you will have me, in any way you wish to enjoy me." She punctuated that statement by giving my cock a long firm Kegel squeeze.

I disconnected her wrist chain, releasing her wrists. I held her and rolled us onto our side, still deep in her tight cunt. We held each other, exchanging little kisses, until we were both asleep.

I woke up again to the exquisite feeling of Kim's mouth, tongue and fingers caressing my cock and balls. I looked down at Kim and she smiled back at me with a mouth full of my cock. My immediate thought was, "I could get used to this."

Kim seemed to be enjoying herself and didn't seem to be in a hurry, so I fluffed up my pillow and laid there watching her pleasure my cock and I. I can't tell if it was the visual watching her tongue and suck my cock and balls or the feeling from those organs that pushed me over the edge. Kim eagerly took what I ejaculated, opened her mouth to show me the gift, then made a show of swallowing it all before returning to making sure my cock was spotless.

Here cleaning efforts seemed to go on for a while, and I realized that I really needed to make my morning sprint to the toilet. But the look that Kim gave me when I made a move to rise reminded me that she wanted that gift too, and my letting her do it gave her great pleasure.

It is harder than you would think to lay in bed and release your bladder. Apparently, years of being taught not to wet the bed is deeply ingrained. I think Kim's suction on the other end helped, and I finally succeeded in giving her my morning piss.

She moved up and we again held each other. I asked, how long do I have you to myself today?

"Sir I am yours as long as you will have me, or until I have to go change before my 1:30 study group. But it is over around 3:00," she replied.

I looked into her eyes and saw raw honesty. "That sounds wonderful but let's slow down. How about we shower, go out for breakfast, and I'll pick you up for dinner at a place of your choosing."

Mai made a real pouty face, that I'm still not sure if real or an act, but asked, "Can we shower together?"

It was a very long very enjoyable shower, Mai's cunt, tits and ass are very clean, and I didn't realize how raw Mai had left my cock until she cleaned it with a rough washcloth. Her following up with another tongue cleaning of my cock did make it feel a bit better.

We looked like The Odd Couple at the café. Mai in her short tight dress and heels, me in slacks and Hawaiian shirt and sandals. But I don't think either of us cared. We had a great breakfast getting to know the other person. We both seemed to enjoy the other's company. However, as I was paying the check at the counter, she spoke up so the clerk could here, "Thank you breakfast Daddy." I reminded her as we walked out that stunt was going to cost her, she smiled and giggled.

We had dropped her cleaning supplies off in her car when we went to the café, so I walked her back to her car. The hug and kiss felt great, and both were good and long enough to get the neighbor's talking. She promised to call me after her study session, I promised to be better dressed.

I stood in the parking lot watching her drive off, missing her already.