A Full Service Maid or Two Ch. 02?

Story Info
A full service maid becomes much more.
9.5k words
4.78
18k
7

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/20/2024
Created 04/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Full Service Maid or 2 ch 2

Note: Chapter 2 makes more sense if you have read Chapter 1

All of my other three series have had plot hitches that I'm working out after recovering from the worst illness (non-covid thankfully) in twenty years. Look for chapters from: The Penthouse, Susan Finds a Dom, and Sub Southern Girl in Minnesota series all coming relatively soon. If unfortunately, you haven't read any of those series you have a chance to catch up and be ready for the new chapters. This story came out of the blue while I was recovering. There is a chapter 2 only because the first chapter was so incredibly well received..

After enjoying Kim immensely while she cleaned the condo on Friday. She had agreed to stay overnight for another round of breathtaking sex. She woke me up Saturday morning sucking my cock awake. I laid back and watched her again demonstrate her suction powers and trained tongue as she took care of my morning wood. She again insisted on draining my bladder which seemed to give her great satisfaction. Both services I could get used to.

She had a study group that afternoon, so we went out for breakfast at a local café. We looked like The Odd Couple. Mai in her short tight dress and heels, me in slacks and Hawaiian shirt and sandals. But I don't think either of us cared. We had a great breakfast getting to know the other person. We both seemed to enjoy the other's company. However, as I was paying the check at the counter, she spoke up so the clerk could here, "Thank you breakfast Daddy." I reminded her as we walked out that stunt was going to cost her, she smiled and giggled.

We agreed that I would pick her up later for dinner at the restaurant of her choice. A few hours later I got the text with her address and that the reservation was for 7:00PM at a very nice Italian restaurant.

Not to be outdone by Kim again I dressed in a nice pair of slacks, open collar dress shirt and a sports coat. I found the house in an upscale part of town. I rang the doorbell and it was answered by Mai, Kim's aunt who had become her de facto mother after her parents were killed in the accident. They now actually referred to each other as mother/daughter, a habit I often fall into.

Mai immediately greeted me with a hug and deep long kiss. It was not too much of a surprise that Mai was naked except for a pair of high heels. She kept me in the hug, telling me how much her daughter was looking forward to the evening.

I saw Kim coming down the stairs and was stunned. She had her hair up, her make up well done without being over the top. The dress was low enough to show off her breasts and tight enough to make it obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra, and that her nipples were erect. The dress was quite short with a slit that seemed to go all the way up to her hip. The platform heels made the legs look even longer.

Mai finally released me so that Kim could greet me with a tight hug and an open mouth tongue filled kiss. I finally managed to say, "You look stunning."

Her reply was, "See, you can clean up nice." A pointed reminder that my work at home attire tended heavily to sweatpants and a T-shirt.

Kim gave her mother a hug and a kiss. I took her arm and led her back to the car. As I held the car door open for her, I got a wink and leg show that made it clear she wasn't wearing panties either. Gallantry sometimes has its rewards.

Kim put on a display for me again as I gallantly opened her door and helped her out of the door. She gave me another hug and warm kiss before she took my arm, and we entered the restaurant. We were led to a rather secluded boot away from the bar and kitchen. I gave Kim a look when I saw how secluded the booth was and got a smile and wink in return. We sat side by side in the booth and I immediately felt her hand high on my thigh.

I smiled at her and asked, "I thought the Dom was the aggressive one."

She winked at me and replied, "Not when you have a very horny eager submissive."

After we decided what we wanted for dinner the waiter sent the sommelier over and we went with his wine recommendation. It was a bit sweet for my taste but paired well with the two dishes we had ordered.

I asked Kim who had taught her to kneel. She looked surprised but proceeded to tell me her story. As Sarah had already told me, after the accident that killed her parents and Mai's husband she was lost. Only fifteen and suddenly pretty much on her own. She rejected Mai's attempts to fill in for her lost parents. She had found an older man who accepted her into his polyamorous family as his slave. He was strict but not especially cruel. Kim had strict protocols that she had to follow, including kneeling properly, voice, and orgasm restrictions, and he taught her all about sex. I commented, "and you were only fifteen." She looked down and replied, I didn't think of it as rape at the time. He was my Master and I loved him. He was good to me and made me study and finish high school.

I had to ask, "So what happened?"

"Kim sighed and I saw a hint of a tear, "His wife and Alpha submissive left him. He got depressed, started drinking and became abusive. I left and went back to Mai. He came to her house to get me, and Mai chased him out with her late husband's sword threatening to make him a eunuch if she ever saw him again."

Our dinner arrived and we chatted for a bit about the food and the restaurant, both of us wanting a lighter topic. My dinner was excellent, and Kim made quick work of her dish. Our waiter was quite professional, appearing when we needed him but otherwise not disturbing us. After the plates were cleared the waiter brought us both a mall sorbet.

Mai looked at me and continued her story. "Mai took me to a rape counselor, but I never considered it to be rape, he did nothing I didn't consent to, so while legally rape, I didn't have any of the issues the therapist wanted to work with me on and had no interest in participating in his prosecution. She recommended that both Kim and I should go to see a grief therapist.

That therapist helped Mai and I work through some issues that we both had, but I refused to accept that grief was why I had so readily accepted my role as a slave. Both Mai and the therapist kept pushing that issue, and I kept resisting. Finally, Mom agreed to go to a BDSM club with me to try to understand. I had a membership card from my slave days, even though their official age limit was 21. I never asked how my Master had gotten it for me. I called the club and talked to the manager about bringing a guest, and whether my membership was still good. I explained that I was having trouble showing why I was missing the club and people to my new guardian. He told me my former Master was no longer a member of the club.

We walked into the club and Mai's mouth fell open and she grabbed my arm tight. As you can imagine, lots of leather, lots of bare skin, a bit of latex. The Manager greeted Mom and I very warmly. He asked if I was looking for a scene. I hadn't been but told him, "Nothing heavy, perhaps some bondage. He smiled and wandered off. Meanwhile I took mom through the club. She saw lots of submissive women, many naked, many collared, some on leashes, some bound, most kneeling at a man's or woman's feet. Mom's grip on my arm had noticeably loosened."

Kim looked at me to gauge my reaction. I commented, "So that is when your mom started to relate to your submissive needs.?

Kim nodded, "I think she started to relate to the submissive women she was seeing. Their calmness, their sense of belonging. She told me later that her body started to react to what she was watching."

Kim continued, "The manager found me later with a beautiful blonde woman in tow. He introduced her as Victoria, and asked if I was still interested in doing a rope scene. I had seen Victoria tie before and was thrilled at the opportunity. Mom looked at me and said go. By the time Victoria had me bound I was in subspace. I know she moved me into different positions and even partially suspended me but have no real memory of the scene. As I came out of subspace Victoria was holding me. I looked around for Mai and found her talking to another woman. I noticed that Mai's hands were tied together in front of her and had the biggest smile I had seen on her since the accident."

I nodded and asked, "Is that when Mai discovered her submissive side?

Kim smiled, "It was a start, we returned to the club several times. Mai had started cleaning apartments to help some friends. Sarah's was one of them. Sarah recognized the developing submissive side, and I think you know what happened from there. She submits to Sarah and obeys Sarah's rules when at home and that has been enough for her. Until..."

I interrupted, "Until Sarah told her about me."

Kim nodded, "Mom was happy submitting to Sarah, but when she told me about you, she admitted that she wanted the real thing occasionally, not just the strap-on."

I had to ask, "Kim, when did you become involved in your Mai's cleaning business?"

Kim's hand slid further up my thigh and squeezed my cock, "When I met you. Mom wanted me to come along as the 'cool head.' You remember the giggling in the bathroom? That is when I asked Kim to share you with me."

I was shocked. "So, I am the only customer you help Mai with? Why?"

Kim smiled, gave my cock another squeeze, "Because I chose you to be my Master."

In shock I could only reply, "You chose me?"

Kim laughed, "Yes Sir. We try not to let them know but it is almost always the submissive who has made the choice. We later let you Doms think the choice was yours, but if we hadn't chosen you and shown our availability and willingness, you would have had no chance."

I thought about it a moment and came to realize that Kim was correct. For experienced Masters, a lady's show of interest or availability is what stirs the interest in the dominant.

I finally replied, "So you are my submissive, not just a sexy cleaning lady?"

Kim looked me in the eyes and smiled, "I am yours if you will accept me."

I slipped my hand up the slit in the side of her skirt and gave her thigh a firm squeeze. "I accept your submission. What time do I have to have you home before Mai threatens me with the sword?

Kim shifted in the seat until my hand felt her wet cunt and replied, "I have class at 10AM on Monday morning. Be a good Master and you don't have to worry about the sword."

Our waiter's impeccable timing once more as he arrived with the check about then. I took one look at it, pulled enough bills from my wallet to cover it with a generous tip, and took Kim's hand and helped her out of the booth.

We were both quiet on the ride back to my condo. I'm not sure what Kim was thinking. I was working out the rules and expectations for my incredible new submissive and wondering how Mai now worked into the picture.

When we walked into the condo, I led her over to my overstuffed chair and sat down. Kim immediately, went to her knees at my feet and assumed the position she had been taught, knees apart, back straight, shoulders back, head high, eyes down, hands in the small of her back.

I was silent for a few minutes, thinking. Finally I said, "Kim look at me. To be clear you wish to be my 24/7 submissive, to accept, live by and obey my rules, accept my dominion over almost all aspects of your life. Is that correct?"

Kim didn't hesitate, and did not break eye contact, "Sir, Since I first met you, I wanted to be yours, my time with you since then has convinced me that I wish to be yours, to accept your dominion, your rules, your control of my life, to offer my body to use as you wish for your pleasure and enjoyment. Please accept me as your submissive, your slave, whatever you wish me to be."

I studied her for a bit and came to the same conclusion I had at the restaurant, that Kim knew what she was asking for, and honestly wanted to give her control to me.

I finally spoke, "Kim, I require three things of my submissives: your total honesty, your complete obedience, and your willingness to stretch your comfort zone. Do you promise me those three things to the best of your ability?

Again, without hesitation Kim replied, "Yes sir I promise you my total honesty, my complete obedience, and to stretch my comfort zone for you."

I gave her a long look as if I was considering before simply ordering her, "Strip."

Kim rose long enough to unzip and remove her dress, proving my assumption that there was nothing underneath. She then tossed the dress onto the couch and resumed her kneeling position.

I finally let my smile show, "Then I accept you as my submissive. We will work on the rules and details in the morning."

Kim lept into my lap, hugged me and covered me with kisses.

"I lowered her back onto the floor, gave her my low I'm pissed voice, "Is that how a submissive behaves?

Kim turned beet red, "No Sir, I'm sorry Sir."

I looked down and in the same voice, "Across my lap, now."

In a moment that lovely ass was draped across my lap with her hands and feet on the floor. She suddenly remembered the last time and spread her feet far apart opening a delicious view of her very wet cunt. I also immediately saw that she was still wearing the plug from that morning.

I wasn't really mad or upset but couldn't pass up the opportunity to give her the spanking she craved and frankly I enjoy.

I didn't tell her how many, but told her, "Count."

I alternated cheeks with moderately heavy spanks and she dutifully counted each one. Her ass was turning a nice shade of red, and I could see her cunt getting wetter by the stroke. I made sure that on several of the strokes the palm of my hand landed on her butt plug each of which got an extra moan from Kim. By twenty I could hear some strain amongst the moans in her voice and my hand was getting sore, so I stopped and dropped my hand down and started running fingers up and down her labia, avoiding her clit. Her moans immediately changed tone as her cunt got rapidly wetter and slicker.

I jammed two fingers into her cunt and asked, "Are you going to be a good girl for me?"

She gasped and replied, "Oh yes Sir, I will be a very good submissive for Sir."

I kept fingering her cunt, enjoying the extra tightness due to the plug in her ass. I finally spoke, "I know you are excited to be mine, but I still expect proper behavior. Is that understood."

Between her moans Kim replied, "Oh yes Sir. It won't happen again."

I pulled my fingers out of her cunt and moved her back to kneeling at my feet. I put the fingers wet from her cunt to her lips and she immediately started licking and sucking them clean, her eyes meeting mine, as her mouth promised the pleasures she offered.

I smiled at her and said, "Follow me, in my house submissives crawl."

I got up and walked to the bedroom, Kim crawled close behind me. I stripped as she knelt watching me closely. I saw her smile as she saw me stack the two pillows in the middle of the bed. She moved quickly into position when I told her to get on the bed. She laid face down, her hips on top of the pillows and her legs were spread wide. There was no doubt that Mai had enjoyed her first anal experience last night.

The color in her ass had started to fade so I started lightly spanking her again, intentionally hitting the base of her plug frequently. When her moans became constant, without slowing the spanking, my other hand started fingering her cunt, with my thumb tweaking her clit. I'm not sure Kim even noticed when I stopped spanking her ass and started to work the plug out. Fortunately, she had used the right lube that was still in place and the plug worked out rather easily though there was a definite squeal from her as the widest part passed her ring.

I kept fingering her cunt as I started working lubed fingers into her ass, starting with two inserted before the gap from the plug had a chance to close. One of the joys fingering both the cunt and ass at the same time is feeling the fingers on the other hand through the thin membrane separating the two holes. It was especially noticeable as I added the third finger into both her ass and cunt.

Mai's orgasm surprised me as it clenched hard on the fingers in her cunt, and I felt the ripples in the other hand through the membrane. She muffled her scream into the bed as the ripples running up and down her cunt took a while to slowly subside.

While she was coming down, withdrew both sets of fingers, lubed my cock and pressed against her anal ring. The crown of my cock passed through her ring relatively easily though there was a definite little squeal from Kim. Once lodged just inside her ass, I gave her a chance to adjust.

It didn't take Kim long to adjust and I heard her beg, "Please Sir, fuck my ass, use me for your pleasure, I want to feel Sir hard and deep in me."

I slowly slid up Kim's ass until my hips met hers. I started to slowly fuck her ass, it felt incredible. God she was tight. As I felt her relax, I started fucking her harder and faster. Kim started vocalizing in both English and some other language. As the pace increased so did the pitch of her vocalization. Suddenly she buried her face into the bed and screamed, as her ass gripped my cock and felt the spasm and ripples running through her cunt. Feeling her cum sent me over the edge too and my cock jerked shooting more and more deep into her ass.

I collapsed on top of Kim and just laid there as we both worked to get air back into our lungs. I kissed her cheek, and whispered, "Good girl."

I saw Kim smile, and whisper back, "Thank you Sir for using me for your pleasure."

I rolled us off the pillows onto our sides on the bed, my cock still deep in her ass. I wrapped my arms around her and held her, kissing her neck and shoulders.

I fell asleep that way holding her, my cock still in her tight little ass. I'm not sure if she slept or not, but sometime during the night I started to unwind from her and as I did, she turned, laid her head on my shoulder and put her arm across my chest. I started to get up to go to the bathroom. The arm across my chest pushed me back down and I heard a firm "No Sir" from Kim.

Kim immediately moved down and took my cock into her mouth and started to suck. I smiled remembering her admonition from this morning and relaxed back into bed and released my bladder. Kim drained me dry, licked and sucked my cock clean, then kissed the tip.

She moved back up with her head on my shoulder and quietly whispered, "Thank you Sir for letting me serve you."

Too bad she could not see my smile as I realized what a jewel I had found.

Sometime after the sun started coming in through the windows, I woke up to Kim again licking and sucking my morning wood. Seeing me stir, she stopped long enough to say, "Good morning, Sir," before resuming her delightful wake up service.

After emptying my balls, she gave me a smile, went back to work, and emptied my bladder. One can get used to that wake up service.

She moved back up and rested her head on my shoulder, kissed my cheek, and proclaimed. "Master I am so happy to be yours, please use me for your pleasure and enjoyment, make me better able to please and serve you."

I asked, "can you cook?

"Yes Sir, I do almost all the cooking at home." She replied.

"Go fix breakfast, while I shower, eggs over easy and crisp bacon for me, and whatever you want." I told her.

She started to object, wanting to share my shower again, but a look, got a pouted, "Yes, Sir."

As much as I had wanted to enjoy Kim in the shower again, I needed the time to run through the rules I wanted my new submissive to follow. I needed to balance the total naked slave in my dreams with the reality of her life.

Kim got up and started to walk towards the kitchen. "Kim" in the deep pissed voice I sometimes use, stopped her in her tracks. I pointed at the floor and Kim fell to her knees remembering that in my house submissives crawl. I watched her naked ass leave the room and realized she had put the plug back in her ass sometime after I had fucked it. The sight made me smile, and I whispered, "Good girl" to myself.