A Full Service Maid or Two Ch. 02?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded and commented that I had convinced Kim to share. Mai's smile got even bigger, and she reached over and grabbed my hand.

Kim started to tell Mai about her new rules. As she heard them, she just kept smiling at Kim and nodding her head. However, when Kim told her about the prime directive, her eyes got very big, and she turned and looked straight at me for at least a minute before saying, "That is a very good rule. I'm glad you are taking care of Kim, I'm sure that she will serve you well. I took that as Mom's seal of approval.

By the time the food arrived the weekly band had started playing, making conversation difficult. When we finished eating, I paid the check and escorted the two ladies out through the crowd, though as soon as John the bouncer saw me stand he came over and helped protect the ladies on the way out. I slipped him a bill for that when I shook his hand at the door.

We dropped Mai off with the usual round of hugs and long deep kisses. I told her I was looking forward to seeing her Friday.

Once back at the condo, Kim stripped to her heels at the door and put on the wrist and ankle cuffs that I had left on the table by the door. Both the wrist and ankle cuffs were connected with relatively short heavy chains. I sat in my chair and Kim crawled over and knelt at my feet. I did a quick check of emails and found one from a board member about the project that needed to be answered as soon as possible.

I looked at Kim and told her "I have to do some business. Is there anything you want to watch."

She thought a moment and replied, "I want to see what Master has been watching."

Without thinking I turned everything on and hit replay on the last video watched.

The question being asked was relatively straight forward. What wasn't straight forward was why it was being asked. It took me longer than it should have to not only answer the question being asked, but to also answer the hidden question without being obvious about it. Once I was happy with my answer I hit send and closed my laptop. I decided to put my clothes away and be naked when rejoining Kim.

Kim was watching the movie with rapt attention. I kissed her and apologized for having to work before settling in my chair behind her. It wasn't until then that I realized the last movie I had watched and the one now holding her undivided attention was one of the ones about Asian female slaves being trained to use oral skills to satisfy customers who were watching other slaves in sex acts on stage.

I immediately asked Kim what else she wanted to watch. She was adamant that she wanted to watch the one on the screen. I sat down on the floor behind her and moved one of her hands down to her cunt.

"Edge for me, ride the edge, but don't cum" I told her. I reached into the drawer on the table by my chair and pulled a silicone cock out, put it in her other hand and told her, "Work on your gag reflex while you watch the girls in the movie suck the customers, teach your throat to take me."

I reached around her and pulled her back onto my chest and started playing with and abusing her breasts and nipples. With all the sensation she couldn't last too long. I knew she was trying to please; I could feel her body spasm when the silicone cock hit her throat and she gagged. I was playing progressively rougher with her nipples, pinching them harder, pulling them more and twisting them harder. She started moaning around the faux cock invading her throat. I felt her body stiffen and I pulled her hand out of her cunt.

She moaned again in frustration. I pulled the cock out of her mouth and shoved the wet fingers into her mouth in its place. I heard her noisily sucking her own juices from her fingers.

I moved back up into my chair and turned her body to face me. She turned and was face to face with my cock. She gave me a look, I gave her a nod and my cock disappeared into her mouth. I took a firm hold of her head with both hands. I moved her until the crown of my cock was just inside her lips. I held her there enjoying the feel of her tongue swirling around the head of my cock. I then slowly pulled her head towards my crotch, sliding my cock deeper and deeper into her mouth. I felt her gag and pushed her back a little bit till I was still deep in her mouth but not to the gag point.

I told her, "When you feel yourself gag, swallow and keep swallowing."

Her eyes met mine and she gave a slight nod. I pulled her back towards me moving my cock deeper into her mouth. I felt her gag, then swallow, then swallow again, my cock went a little deeper and then smoothly into her throat. Her eyes got huge. I slowly withdrew from her mouth.

I told her "Good girl. We will keep working on that reflex."

She smiled and asked, "Did I really take you into my throat?"

I returned her smile, Yes, Kim you did. It still needs work and practice, but I am very pleased."

Her eyes begged and she asked, "Can we do that again?"

I replied, 'no, you have classes tomorrow. Go pick out what you plan to wear tomorrow for my approval."

She pouted but turned and crawled into the bedroom. I cleaned the silicone cock she had been using and put it back in the drawer. She had laid out a pair of sweatpants and a bulky sweatshirt. I reminded her that it was to be 80 on Monday and to try again. I knew she was trying to hide the fact that I was making her go to class without a bra or underwear. On her third outfit I agreed to a pair of shorts and a football style jersey. I carried them to the front door for her to dress in the morning.

I came back to Kim kneeling by the bed. She looked up at me and asked, "Please Sir may I relieve you before bed?" I nodded yes, and she smiled as she took my cock into her mouth and started sucking. It only took a moment for my bladder to release. Kim swallowed it all, licked the tip of my cock clean, and kissed it, before looking up at me with a very self-satisfied smile.

I helped her into the bed, still cuffed and chained. She snuggled tight against me while I caressed and enjoyed the feel of her body, the small firm breasts, the tight ass, the small waist the smooth mound above her cunt, the smooth soft supple skin.

Kim asked, "Is Master pleased with me."

I replied, "Kim, the word that comes to mind is ecstatic."

She sighed and fell asleep in my arms.

I awoke to the sensation I was becoming familiar with, Kim gently tonguing and sucking my morning wood. I returned her smile, and she got serious about sucking my cock. One difference this morning, I could feel her gagging and swallowing as she worked to take my cock into her throat again. Feeling the entry to the throat work in both gagging and swallowing felt fantastic around the head of my cock.

Kim smiled when she felt my balls tighten and moved my cock back into her mouth to capture my cum in her mouth rather than losing it straight down her throat. I soon obliged and shot load after load into her sucking mouth as her hand massaged my cock and balls. She opened her mouth to show me what she had done, then made a show of working to swallow it all.

Her mouth was immediately back on my cock to capture my morning piss. I can't say that I understand her fetish for it but had learned to accept and even enjoy relieving into her.

I told her to use the bathroom first, since she had class and I had plenty of time. I don't know that I will ever get used to watching that ass crawl in front of me.

I made the coffee and cooked some bacon and eggs for myself. As I was finishing, Kim came crawling out to the kitchen. I nodded to her, and she stood up once into the kitchen. I poured her big cup full of coffee and gave her a tight hug before handing it to her. I ate my breakfast while she told me about her class schedule. She said she would skip her afternoon study group to come back to me. I gave her a very firm no, that her classwork had to come first, or Mai would come after me with that sword. Kim giggled and said she understood. She promised to send me her schedule including her regular study groups.

Kim finished her coffee. I gave her a hug and kiss and a hard swat on her ass that rewarded me with a sharp squeal and a nice red handprint on her ass. She crawled over to the table by the door, removed her cuffs and heels, putting on the shorts, jersey and shoes that I had approved the night before. She was surprised to find the butt plug on the table with her clothes. It was the first one she had worn with a small neck suitable for longer wear. She looked at me and I nodded. I took the lube and helped her work it into her ass.

I helped her to her feet and grabbed both nipples, pinching them hard, pulling and twisting till they were both standing proud, making two nice tents in the front of her jersey.

The "Thank you Sir", seemed to lack some conviction. I turned her collar so the "Master's" tag was back under her hair. The hug and kiss seemed to go on forever, neither of us wanting to let the other one go. I finally broke it, opened the door and swatted her ass out.

It is amazing how having someone in your space for even a short time can make it seem so empty once they aren't there. It took almost five minutes before I started missing her.