A Full Service Maid or Two Ch. 02?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finishing my shower, I didn't bother to get dressed, I followed the smell of the bacon to the dining area to find a plate of eggs and bacon exactly as I had requested. Nestled nearby was a large cup of hot coffee and buttered toast that I had failed to mention.

Kim was kneeling by my chair. I asked about her breakfast, and she admitted that she didn't eat breakfast so had just had a cup of coffee. I told her to get her phone and sit down next to me. She crawled to the pile of her clothes on the floor and retrieved her phone before crawling back to the table with the phone in her mouth. The site made me smile and my cock to stir.

As she sat, I told her, "Take notes of the rules I am going to tell you. No questions, no comments until I finish, do you understand."

She smiled and gave a enthusiastic, "Yes Sir." I got the immediate impression she was looking forward to her role under my rules.

I started telling her, "Prime Directive over all others. Follow no rule or instruction which will cause you physical, mental or emotional harm. Report the issue to me as soon as possible."

She gave me a quizzical look as she entered the directive.

I continued talking slowly so she could keep up,

"I will be addressed in private as Sir or Master,

In my house you will leave all clothes by the front door,

If there are cuffs, clamps or other items on the table by the door when you come in you will immediately put them on your body,

Except when you are working, you will crawl in my house,

You no longer wear bras, ever, panties worn only with special permission,

The collar I will give you will always be worn,

You may answer any questions about the collar as you wish except, if asked directly if it is a collar the answer is "yes", no further explanation is required,

Short skirts are your preferred attire and the only thing you will ever wear to my condo,

Any questions from me will be answered fully in complete sentences, noncommittal answers are not permitted,

You will edge at least twice a day,

You will orgasm only when I tell you to."

I finished and waited till her fingers stopped on her phone.

"Now item by item ask me any questions, and how you will obey each item.

As expected, I had to explain my prime directive. That while I would never knowingly give her instructions that might harm her, If she ever found herself in a situation where following my instructions would in any way be harmful or damaging to her, she was to protect herself. I told her I will hurt you, but I will never intentionally harm you.

As I finished explaining, she nodded and said, "Thank you Sir."

She asked about the 'no bras ever' rule, and I explained it meant what it said, but she could ask special permission if she ever thought one was necessary.

I explained that whenever I say skirts, I also mean it to include dresses.

She was confused about "noncommittal answers" I told her, "If I ask where you want to go for dinner; I don't know, or I don't care, are not acceptable answers."

I finished my breakfast and moved to my chair. I motioned for her to follow me, and she crawled over to my feet. I helped her up into my lap, she sighed and cuddled into my chest. It felt good to hold her. She leaned up and we exchanged a nice long kiss.

I asked her, "Is your mother still cleaning my condo?

Kim looked confused, "I know that she wants to, she likes your cock too, but if you want that to be one of my duties I'm sure she will understand."

I considered that answer for a bit and finally told Kim, "I want Mai to clean my condo every Friday as agreed. You can find something else to do on Friday afternoon and night until around noon on Saturday."

Kim smiled and kissed me again, "That will make Mai very happy. "

I asked, "You don't mind?"

Kim giggled, "If you let me serve you six days a week, I can take a day of rest to make Mom happy.

I had to ask one more question, "I know I'm asking a bit late, but what about birth control?

Kim smiled, "Yes you are asking a bit late, but I have an IUD and Mai can't have children since the accident."

Kim had been squirming her ass on my naked cock and it was feeling the pressure, so I told Kim, "Down, tits on the floor, ass up."

Kim hurried to comply and wiggled her plugged ass at me once in position.

I had forgotten that she had plugged herself after I fucked her ass but did remember how delightfully tight the plug made her cunt. From the wetness running from her cunt down her thigh was sure that lubrication would not be an issue.

With the plug in her ass, she was so tight it took a number of short in and out strokes until I was fully seated, buried in her cunt. She looked back over her shoulder and grinned and gave my cock an even greater squeeze flexing her kegels. I rewarded her with several sharp hard smacks on her ass, before I started to slowly move my cock in and out of her tight velvet sheath. I wasn't sure if her cunt adjusted or I got used to the tightness, but I was soon maintaining a nice constant rhythm fucking her cunt. As I started to pick up the pace, going faster and harder I resumed spanking that cute ass, bringing some nice shades of red back into it.

At one point I stopped moving and directed Kim, "Fuck me hard."

It took a moment for Kim to realize what I wanted but she started slamming her ass back into my hips, harder and faster than I had been fucking her. I kept up the hard spanking of her ass, keeping in rhythm with her humping me. Her moans were getting louder and much higher pitched.

I finally told her, "Cum for me Kim, cum hard, for me."

Kim slammed back into me, her back arched, she screamed, and her cunt grabbed ahold of my cock and refused to release it as I felt the waves and ripples run through her cunt and visibly through her entire body. She collapsed flat on the floor and I followed her down, still buried deep.

As we laid together on the floor, I kissed her cheek and told her. "Good girl, you held it until I told you to cum for me. I am very pleased."

Kim gave my cock a long hard squeeze with her kegels and said, "Thank you Sir, It wasn't easy to hold it back, but I had to do it for you, to prove I'm yours."

Her words made me incredibly happy and satisfied.

I finally withdrew and sat back onto my chair. Kim crawled into the kitchen and came back with a small bowl in her teeth. She crawled back to me, put the bowl down between my feet, squatted over it and proceeded to lick and suck my cock and balls clean. Once finished she picked up the bowl and licked it clean of my cum that had dripped out of her cunt while she cleaned me. When it was clean, she showed it to me and gave me a very satisfied smile.

I told her to take a shower, we had some errands to run. She looked disappointed but crawled to the bathroom. I took the opportunity to get dressed and go through my miscellaneous leather drawer until I found the collar I was looking for. It was black rolled leather about a half inch in diameter, and hopefully small enough for Kim. It had an engraved dog tag with the word "MASTER's" on it.

When Kim came out of the shower, I motioned her over to me in my chair. Her hair was now down and I enjoyed watching her smile, visibly happy as she crawled to me.

When she reached me, she showed her proper kneeling form at my feet.

I told her, "Kim, one variation in the crawling rule, it does not apply in the bathroom or kitchen."

I moved my knees wide apart and motioned for Kim to move in between them, closer to me.

I was a bit choked up but I managed to fairly clearly say, "Kim, I am very pleased to have you as mine. I promise to help you be the best submissive that you can be, to guide you in how to best serve and please me. I will always honor and cherish the gift of your submission that you have given me." With that I slipped the collar around her neck and buckled it with the name tag hanging in front.

Her hands immediately went to the collar, and she started to cry. I told her to crawl to the mirror and look at it, then return.

As I had hoped she had the tears of joy under control by the time she returned. She crawled back to me, kissed my feet, and said, "Oh, thank you Master for such a gift.

I reminded her, "You only take it off in the shower. However, at school you may turn it so the name tag is under your hair. Remember that if ever asked if it is a collar, you will reply that it is your Master's collar, but you need give no further explanation.

I leaned down and kissed her, she threw her arms around my neck and kissed me back long and hard.

She got dressed and I drove her home. She looked confused when we got there. I told her, "You are going to be spending time at my condo, gather and bring some of the things that you will need, including an assortment of clothes, unless you want to wear that evening dress from last night to the University in the morning. I expect you back in an hour."

I grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her to me for a kiss before going around and opening her door and walking her up to the front door. As we got to the door, Mai opened it in her usual attire, completely naked except for her heels. She immediately gave me hug and a warm kiss.

Mai was still holding tight to me when Kim blurted out, "He said yes, I'm his."

That got a squeal from Kim and she released me to give Mai a huge hug.

Kim showed her the collar and tag, and Mai kept touching it and chatting in their native language, ignoring me completely. Mai realized what they had done and apologized profusely.

Kim told Mai about the agreement for her to keep cleaning my apartment. That got a squeak from Mai along with another hug and kiss.

I reminded Kim that I expected her in an hour and left. I stopped by the grocery store for a few things before heading home. I did some minor rearranging in my bedroom closet to accommodate the couple of outfits that I anticipated Kim to bring and emptied out a couple of drawers in the dresser. The bathroom had a double sink and I only used one, so I didn't anticipate that being an issue.

Kim and Mai showed up within the allotted hour. With far more than I had anticipated. Not having a female live in roommate for a few years I had forgotten how much stuff being a female requires. It also started to dawn on me that Kim being my submissive was going to be much more than an occasional session.

Both ladies stripped to their heels by the door once everything had been brought in. I waived the crawl rule for the move in process.

Mai took care of the bathroom "essentials" while Kim and I decided what went into the closet and the dresser and after some discussion some clothes stayed in boxes for the time being. By the time I checked on Mai in the bathroom I discovered that my "half" of the vanity didn't include much more than the immediate area of my sink.

I had been working closely with a naked Kim in the bedroom and she had been rubbing against me at every opportunity. I grabbed Kim and threw her on the bed. As we had been working, I had been groping her enough to know that she was also quite wet and horny. I dropped my pants, climbed on top of her and without ceremony or foreplay fucked her. Even as tight as her cunt was with the plug still in her ass, I entered her in one long push. She immediately threw her arms around me and wrapped her legs around my waist. I had once heard the phrase, sometimes you make love and sometimes you fuck. This was the later, me fucking my submissive for no reason other than I wanted to, and she was mine to enjoy. As I said this was a fuck, nothing gentle about it, as hard and fast from the beginning as I could manage in her very tight cunt.

Just as I was bout to cum inside Kim, I felt her tense up beneath me. "Cum for me, cum hard for me." I said with gritted teeth. Whether my eruption in her cunt sent her over the edge or her cunt gripping my cock as she came was what sent the other over the edge it was too close to call. We both came very hard, mine was so hard my balls hurt.

I collapsed on top of her. Her arms and legs were still wrapped around me, holding me tight.

Eventually I rose up enough to kiss her. She smiled and whispered, "Thank you for using me. That is what I'm for, why I am yours."

I pulled out and rolled off of Kim, but as I did I noticed Mai was kneeling at the foot of the bed. As soon as I was out of her way she dove in and started to lick, suck and clean cum from Kim's cunt. As Mai finished, Kim sat up and the two of them kissed, swapping cum back and forth in a battle of the tongues. I simply laid there marveling as these two Asian beauties played with my cum. Kim eventually broke off from the kiss and leaned over and licked and sucked my cock and balls clean before giving Mai another kiss.

Mai left for home to change clothes. I had agreed to take both out for dinner. Kim crawled back to me after seeing her mother off.

Kneeling at my feet she asked, "Was it ok Master for me to share with Kim?"

It took me a moment to answer whether I was ok with the hottest thing I had seen in quite some time. I finally answered, "Yes Kim, it is ok for you not to waste my cum. It was nice of you to share with Mai."

I laid back on the bed and motioned for Kim to join me on the bed. I took a handful of her hair and moved her head down to my cock. She quickly got the hint and started licking and sucking my cock. I held her head in place wanting only to enjoy the feeling of her tongue caressing my cock. Once she understood what I wanted I could feel her relax, laying her head on my stomach as her tongue caressed and teased my cock.

I'm not sure why but Kim started to suck harder, and it triggered a need in me, and I released my bladder into her needy sucking mouth. As soon as I finished, she backed off on the suction and resumed caressing my cock in her mouth with her tongue.

Eventually I pulled her up to me, kissed her and then held her against me, her head on my shoulder. As I lie there cuddling with her, she looked up and asked, "Is Master happy with me."

The first response that popped into my head was the word ecstatic, but I replied, "Master is very happy with his submissive."

She smiled, kissed my cheek and snuggled against me. I laid there holding her as my mind wondered what I had done in my life to deserve this young, beautiful, very submissive, girl who wants only to serve and be used by me. This naked goddess who wants to feel me in her ass, drink my piss, and be my fuck doll however and whenever I felt the urge. I finally decided that I probably didn't deserve her, but I was going to do everything in my power to make her happy, especially since that had such great rewards for myself.

I woke up sometime later to the recurring feeling of Kim sucking and licking my cock. She looked up at me, "Sir we have a little time before leaving to get Mai for dinner. May I serve you."

How can you say no to a beautiful face, sucking your cock, who wishes to serve you? "Yes Kim, get up on that cock you have made so hard and fuck me."

Kim smiled and got up on her knees, throwing one over my hips, lining my cock up with her cunt and slowly lowering her cunt down the length of my cock. I adjusted my pillow and relaxed back to watch her work my cock. She smiled at me as she started to roll and rock her hips, grinding her clit on my pelvic bone. Her hands went to her nipples and started, pinching pulling and twisting them visibly more and more as she started to pump up and down on my cock. The sensations in my cock between her hip movements and her pumping up and down were amazing.

Watching her face, I could see her getting lost in the feelings, the pleasure of her cunt working my cock and the mix of pain and pleasure as her fingers abused her nipples. It was amazing to watch. Her mouth opened and she started to moan, starting with a low guttural sound, that rose in pitch as her need grew. Her eyes flew open, and I could read the need in her eyes and face.

"Beg for it, beg for permission, you can't cum without permission." I told her knowing she was on the edge.

"Please Master. Please let me cum. I can't fail you Master, please let me cum." She begged.

I watched the growing pain in her face and listened to the music of her begging. When I felt she had truly reached the edge I told her, "Cum for me Kim, cum for your Master."

It was wonderous to watch her explode. Her eyes rolled back, her back arched, her hands balled into fists, I could watch the ripples roll across her abdomen as I felt her cunt clench and release my cock, feeling the ripples running up and down her cunt. She collapsed onto my chest.

I held her until she started to stir again. She looked up at me and smiled. I told her, "Good girl." Which got an even bigger smile and a squeeze on my cock still deep in her cunt.

We had a gentle kiss and she said, "Thank you Master for enjoying your submissive."

We laid together for a bit, her resting on my chest, my cock still trapped in her cunt, until she looked at my watch and said we must go soon to get Mai.

She slipped off my cock and licked and sucked it clean.

I put on a pair of khaki's and a polo shirt, Kim put on another one of her very short dresses and looked spectacular.

Kim was in the bathroom fixing her makeup and brushing her hair. I liftes her dress up, grasped the base of the plug and quickly twisted and pulled it from her ass. Her eyes got real big and there was a short squeal as the wide part passed her ring.

She looked at me with shock, and I explained, "You have worn this one too much today. We will work on appropriate plugs and wear times tomorrow. I don't want you damaging that ass that belongs to me now."

That got a smile and a hug. I swatted her ass before dropping her dress back down, "Ready, walk with me." I took her arm and we walked down to my car.

As I held her door open for her, Kim smiled and intentionally flashed me as she got in.

As I got in I grabbed her hair and pulled her to me for a kiss. I told her, "Now whenever a valet opens your door, I expect you to give him the same show."

Kim looked shocked, but my look told her I was serious. I explained, it is my cunt and I decide who gets to see it. Since your rules are short skirts and no panties, that list of who is quite extensive. Her eyes got big, and my smile didn't tell her if I was kidding or not.

Mai was ready when I went to her door to get her. She greeted me with her usual hug and kiss. She looked spectacular, her usual very short dress was also rather low cut and it was obvious a demibra was helping to put on the show.

As I helped her into the back seat of the car, she gave me the same smile and flash as Kim had given me.

I took them to one of my favorite places. One of those upscale bars with excellent foods or is it a downscale restaurant with an active bar? Either way I liked the atmosphere, and the food was outstanding. I hadn't thought about the effect of walking into a place where I'm well known with two gorgeous overdressed Asian ladies on my arms. I got three high fives before we made it to our table. Also, unfortunately Lilly was our waitress. Lilly is a great waitress but has absolutely no filter. We sat with Kim between Mai and me. Mai's hand quickly found its place on my thigh.

Lilly came over to get our drink orders, said "Hi" and called me by name, then hip checked my shoulder and winked at me. A move not missed by Kim. I ordered my usual tap and the ladies some mixed drinks. The Sunday special is their own smoked brisket meatloaf. When Lilly came back with the drinks that is what I ordered, Kim and Mai both opted for hot sandwiches with French fries.

While we were waiting, I told Mai that I was now expecting her to clean my condo every Friday. She nodded her head without much reaction until Kim added, "and I'm not expecting you home until noon Saturday. Hearing that Mai's head snapped to look at Kim and then back to me with a big smile.