A Full Service Maid or Two? Ch. 03

Story Info
The Maid continues to learn what it means to serve.
9k words
4.72
14.8k
9

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/20/2024
Created 04/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This chapter is easier to follow if you have read previous chapters

The reception of this series has been simply amazing to me. I have received a few comments that I occasionally switched the names of the two characters in earlier chapters. For that I apologize and have hopefully fixed that for this chapter. My only excuse is that I frequently confused the names of the two ladies the series is based on. While there is much more to tell, I anticipate one more concluding chapter on this series, before I resume work on the three other series.

After getting Kim off to class, I took my shower and spent most of the day preparing the Board presentation on the project I had been working on. I hate Power Point presentations, but the Board loves them.

I did call a friend about borrowing a horse to use with Kim. Not only did he say I could borrow it, but he was going to be in the area and would drop it off. It is a nice one that breaks down easily for transport and storage, but quite solid when set up correctly.

I also ordered a few things for Kim, online. I ordered a set of four stainless steel butt plugs of progressive sizes for her daily wear. I had been wanting to try out the new Lush vibrator that can be controlled from anywhere via the web and Bluetooth, and Kim seemed like the perfect test subject, so I went ahead and ordered one to test. While I had the order page open, I added a couple of ball gags and a penis gag since I was either going to have to muffle her or have a talk with the neighbors. A couple of vibrating suction base dildos also caught my eye and got added to the order. The nice thing about Amazon is they deliver quickly and discreetly and have decent pricing.

Around noon my friend dropped off the spanking horse and made sure I knew how to set it up and take it down. He was quite curious about my new submissive, especially when I told him that she had belonged to the local BDSM group for a while. He said I needed to bring her back to the club. I told him, "Soon."

I was just finishing the Board presentation when Kim got home. I met her at the door with a hug and a kiss. She held on tight, not wanting to let go. I told her to change, and that I needed a few minutes to finish what I was working on. I walked back to my desk but was too distracted to finish what I was working on. Tough choice, finishing touches on a PowerPoint presentation or watching your young Asian female submissive, stripping and putting on cuffs, chains, and heels.

Her eyes never left me. When she had changed, she crawled to me and nuzzled in my crotch. I used her hair to pull her up to her kneeling position.

"Tell me about your day." I asked.

Kim sighed, "It was wonderful, it was horrible. Until today I was never conscious of my body during classes. Today, because of the thin shirt and no bra, I was conscious of my bare breasts and to make it worse my nipples chose to stand at attention all day. Several people asked about your collar, but none identified it as a collar. It felt so tight when it was getting attention. Sitting in class and then in the study group, I was so aware of the plug in my ass I had trouble concentrating. It didn't help that all day the realization that you are my Master and I am yours took over my mind about every five minutes. That makes it very hard to follow a calculus lecture. To top it off my shorts have been getting wetter and wetter every time I thought about being yours all day long.

I pulled her into a hug and a long deep kiss. She would not let me go. Finally with her head laying against my chest she asked, "Master, may I please suck Sir's cock. I need to serve you."

I rose enough to slide my pants and boxers off and sat back down, sliding forward in my chair. Kim kissed my cock and whispered, "Thank you Master."

She kissed all the way down my cock and then covered my balls with kisses before sucking each one into her mouth for a tongue bath. Then she ran her tongue back up my cock in little tongue flicks back and forth. Once she reached back to the crown, she sucked it into her mouth and massaged it with her tongue. She slowly took my cock deeper and deeper into her mouth, tongue massaging every bit of it as she did.

I felt her gag as my cock reached the opening to her throat. She looked up at me with wide eyes, backed my cock up a little bit, then rapidly moved her head forward taking my cock past the point where she was gagging and into her throat. She held it there, working her throat muscles to massage the head of my cock.

She pulled back, moving my cock out of her throat and into her mouth and, talented tongue and incredible suction. I didn't last long but she took me into her throat several times before I filled her mouth with my cum.

She showed me her mouth full of cum and swallowed it. She was grinning from ear to ear as she said, "Thank you Master for using me."

All I could say was "How did you learn that today at classes?"

"I had some time between classes at noon and went over to Mom's and she taught me. I was close but she helped me work through my gag reflex" She replied looking very pleased with herself.

The lady that Kim calls Mom is actually Mai her aunt who took Kim under her wing when Kim's parents were killed in an auto accident that also claimed Mai's husband.

"So, Mai taught you that over lunch" I asked.

"Well, more instead of lunch. Did I please you Sir?" Still looking incredibly pleased with her accomplishment.

"Kim, you amaze me. Your dedication to pleasing me is greatly appreciated." I replied as I pulled her into a tight hug.

As I was holding her, she saw the horse for the first time. She had been so fixated on me that she hadn't noticed it in the middle of the room.

"Is that for me?" she asked.

"Well, I'm not planning on getting on it" I replied.

"May I get on it now" she eagerly asked.

"Go ahead we need to adjust the elbow and knee rests to fit you." I explained.

Kim was obviously familiar with the horse from her days visiting the club. She climbed on and I adjusted the four rests to fit her frame. Once I had all four placed properly and secured, I used the Velcro straps across her forearms, calves, and waist to secure her to the horse.

Kim looked at me and smiled, "This was always my favorite piece of equipment at the club. Where did you get it?"

"Sometimes it is good to have the right friends. Stay there I'll be right back." I told her.

I opened my case in the closet and grabbed a leather paddle. It had a steel rod buried in the handle for stiffness and was made of two layers of bull hide stitched together.

Kim watched me carrying it out of the bedroom and her smile got even bigger. I told her, "We are just going to do a warmup, we will give it and you a good test after dinner."

I walked behind her and started rubbing the paddle over her ass and thighs. I had barely started when I heard a sigh from Kim. She had her head lying on the top of the horse and had a big smile. I started lightly striking her ass and thighs, just to get her blood flowing to the surface, and to get a good feel for the paddle.

I picked up the pace from the light strokes getting progressively harder, until the slap of the paddle hitting Kim's ass echoed in the room. I wasn't counting strokes I find color and the submissives reactions to be better gauges. Kim was now moaning continuously with an occasional yelp when a harder strike hit home. I stop, reach down and separate her buttocks. The plug gleams in her ass. Her cunt is puffy and leaking all over the horse.

Running my fingers up and down her cunt changes the moans to a much higher pitch. I hadn't planned to do anything just then but give her a warmup spanking, but my cock had other plans. The sight of her wet cunt and the sounds of her moans had me rock hard.

I gave each butt cheek on very hard swat and impaled myself into her cunt in one long hard push. The plug in her ass made her tighter, but it is a smaller plug, so I had no issue going "balls deep" as they say in one thrust. A scream had started with the two hard paddle strikes, but my cock thrusting up her cunt, changed that in mid sound. I only gave her a moment to adjust and started fucking her with long hard strokes. With the way she was fastened to the horse she didn't move much when my hips slammed into her flaming red ass.

I hadn't fucked anyone that hard in a long time and it felt great, the tight cunt wrapped around my cock, the sound of her moans, and the little yelps when my hips pounded against her ass all fed directly into the pleasure center of my brain. It doesn't get much attention but there is a Dom head space where the scene is going exactly as you planned, you are getting the wanted reactions from the submissive, and everything you are doing is working as you planned and hoped.

I heard the pitch and volume of her moans change again. She started begging for permission to cum. I let her get even closer.

"Cum for me Kim, cum for your Master." I finally told her. I felt her cunt immediately convulse around my cock and felt the spray from her cunt soak my thighs. I didn't slow down or ease up, I fucked her through at least one more request for permission and granted her one more orgasm, before I came hard deep in her cunt.

As soon as my legs were steady, I pulled back out of her cunt and walked around in front of her and watched her lick and suck my cock clean. Once she finished, she sucked my cock back into her mouth kept sucking and licking it, which simply felt amazing.

I told her "Good girl. Now stay here until you are solid enough to get off. I'm going to do dinner and will be back when you are ready."

She responded with an incredible feeling "hummm" around my cock. I left her secure and walked into the kitchen and threw a premade pizza into the oven.

I walked back into the living room and watched her laying on the horse. She wasn't moving and may have been asleep. My vantage point from where I sat was her scarlet red ass, and puffy wet cunt. A beautiful sight, worthy of Georgia O'Keeffe.

I eventually saw her start to stir. I walked over and knelt by her head. Her eyes opened and she smiled at me. "Did I go to sleep?" she asked.

"Well fell asleep, passed out, one of the two." I told her, "Are you ok to be released?"

"I'm not sure" she responded.

"I'm going to release the straps holding you, but stay there until you are sure." I told her. I released the straps holding her arms, legs and the one around her waist. I stroked her hair and leaned down and kissed her. I scooped some of the cum that had leaking out of her cunt with two fingers and she eagerly licked and sucked my fingers clean. I scraped my fingernails across her scarlet red ass, which elicited a long low moan. There were signs of developing bruises on her ass where my hips had pounded her, but no other apparent issue.

I went and checked on the pizza and when I returned, Kim had slid off the horse and was licking up the accumulated mixed juices from her cunt and my cum from the top of the horse. She crawled over to where I was standing and kissed my feet. I used her hair to pull her up into her kneeling position.

She looked up at me and smiled, "Thank you Master. Please enjoy me that way often. Your submissive needs that. It reinforces that I am yours, and you are my Master."

I knelt, kissed and hugged her. I told her, "You will get daily paddling and occasional canings. Neither will ever be used for discipline. You will receive them just because you are mine. Now sit down at the table. The pizza is ready."

"Please sir my I just kneel at the table? She pleaded.

"No, sit down and sit still. I want you to get the full enjoyment of my work." I told her.

She sat down very slowly and gingerly, rocking in the chair, trying to find relief for her burning ass. I reminded her that I had asked her to sit still, knowing that she couldn't. By the time I brought the pizza to the table her wiggling had mostly subsided, she had decided that wiggling really didn't help the burning in her ass.

We ate pizza and talked about her noon visit with her mother. Besides working with her on deep throat skills she had also helped Kim with another problem. That morning when I had helped her with the butt plug she had not put the lube in her purse. So, by noon when she really needed to use the restroom, she was worried that she wouldn't be able to reinsert the plug. For some reason Kim had been hesitant to talk to Mai about her concern, but when she finally had to, Mai simply told her the lube was in the vanity drawer by the stool, like "doesn't everyone have a tube there."

I commented that, "Even if she is really your aunt and not your mother, you two do have an unusual relationship."

Kim nodded and agreed. "Realize that we have been through a lot together. We both had to deal with our losses from the accident, and then me growing up too fast. But I am so grateful for her, who knows where I would be without her being there for me."

As we finished Kim asked, "Can we watch that movie again tonight? The one where a slave orally serves the audience while they watch a sex show on the stage. I want to be the slave girl serving you while you enjoy the movie.

That sounded like a much better offer than finishing the Power Point presentation. I undid the chain connecting Kim's wrist cuffs and clipped the cuffs together behind her back. I sat back in my overstuffed chair and Kim scooted in between my legs.

As I started the movie I reminded Kim, "Your goal is to make me last through the entire movie." I had no expectation that I could last that long, but I wanted to draw it out as long as I could.

Kim did a lot of kissing and licking of my cock and balls, occasionally sucking my cock or one of my balls into her mouth for a tongue massage. It was hard to keep track of the movie, watching this beautiful lady between my legs worshipping my cock was far more enjoyable. Every time I looked down Kim's eyes met mine.

After a while Kim started sucking my cock more and occasionally working it into her throat where she would hold it there until she needed to release it and breathe. I honestly think she was more excited with her new ability than I was, though I was certainly enjoying her new skill.

I finally got bored with the movie. I took control of Kim's head with both hand and used her mouth and throat to jerk off. Her eyes got wide as I pulled her face tight into my crotch forcing my cock into her throat and came hard.

When I released her, she sat back gasping for air. Then she gave me a huge smile, "That was amazing. Thank you Master for using me like that."

She leaned back forward and licked and sucked my cock clean, then took it back into her mouth gently sucking and running her tongue over and around my cock. She looked up at me and started to suck harder. I had already learned what she wanted when she did that. I released my bladder, and she had no trouble keeping up, swallowing all of it without spilling any. Then she went back to gently sucking and tongue massaging my cock, as I stroked her hair and cheek.

I finally pulled her off my cock and asked, "Do you have any homework or need to study, remember that still comes first."

She frowned and sighed, "Yes Sir I have some things I need to review."

"Ok, take care of that, I need to finish my presentation." I told her.

She crawled over to the door and retrieved her backpack. She put it on her back and crawled back to the couch where she got out her book and started reading.

I somehow tore my eyes away from the erotic image on my couch and finished my presentation. I was reviewing it when Kim finished, took her backpack back to the door, and crawled over to my desk. I had her kneel by my chair where she could see my laptop and went through the slides with her. She caught two spelling errors and one other inconsistency in my slides that we quickly fixed. She also told me I had too much on my slides. That it should only have the bullet points to help the audience follow my oral presentation. I went through the slides again and she made comments, and I made changes. One last time through the slides and we were both happy. I grabbed a handful of Kim's hair and pulled her to me for a kiss.

Kim looked up at me, "Will Master paddle my ass again now?"

I told her, "No more paddling for that ass until I see what it looks like in the morning. But I've been inside working all day and we are going for a walk. Go get one of your casual dresses and meet me at the door."

While Kim got her dress, I put my pants back on and went into my leather drawer and grabbed two sets of clover clamps and a leash. I met her at the door, removed her chains and plug, and put one set of clamps on her nipples, then attached the other set to her labia. She squealed when both sets were released onto her. I helped her put the dress on. If you looked closely, you might make out the clamps on her nipples, but I wasn't planning on anyone getting that close.

Kim walked gingerly getting used to the clamps. We shared the elevator going down with another couple, who noticed Kim but didn't comment on anything unusual despite her cuffs and the clamps. There is a nice path through a scenic park about a block from my condo that has few walkers this late but is still safe. As we entered it, I reached into my pocket and hooked the leash onto Kim's collar. The look on her face was priceless.

We walked through the park; I heard an occasional jingle from the chains on Kim's clamps. She stayed close holding my other hand, so the leash was slack. When we reached a lesser used path in the park I stopped and clipped Kim's wrist cuffs behind her back. That pulled her shoulders back and made the nipple clamps and the leash far more noticeable. I reached over and twisted both clamps through her dress, which got a definite moan from Kim. We passed several couples who smiled and nodded as if someone leading a cuffed girl on a leash was not that unusual. I did notice a definite blush each time from Kim.

Before heading back to the condo I stopped and reached under Kim's skirt and inserted two fingers into her very wet cunt. As I fingered her I told her, "Kim, you are dripping wet. Do you like me displaying you on a leash like this?

"No Sir, it is embarrassing." She whispered in reply.

I kept fingering her cunt, "Well your cunt seems to like it. It is soaking wet."

She moaned, "Sir, it is always wet when I'm with you."

Two ladies who were also out walking came up behind her. I dropped her dress and gave her my two wet fingers to lick and suck dry.

One of the ladies saw the leash, smiled and asked, "Taking your pet out for a walk?"

I left my fingers deep in Kim's mouth and replied, "Yes, it is good to get them out for some fresh air. It keeps them from getting too bored and frisky."

The lady smiled and said, "Your pet is beautiful, take good care of her." Then with her friend proceeded down the walk.

We made it back to the condo without further incident. I released her cuffs when we left the park but didn't remove the leash.

Once inside the condo I removed her dress and led her crawling, still on my leash over to my overstuffed chair. I sat and had her kneel between my knees. I told Kim I was going to remove her clamps, but if she screamed, they were going right back on. Her eyes got very wide, as I had assumed she knew what pain was going to happen when the clamps came off.

Looking into her eyes I reached down and released both labia clamps together. There was a very pronounced moan and whimper but no scream.

I told her, "Good girl. Now the hard ones." I released the nipple clamps one at a time. Kim bit her lip and moaned for each one, but again no neighbor alarming scream. I rolled the abused nipples between my fingers. I've never decided if that helps or hurts more. I used them as handles to pull her to me for a long deep kiss and another "Good girl"