A Full Service Maid or Two? Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took her leash and led her into the bedroom. I stripped and laid the covers back while Kim knelt on the floor.

Kim looked up at me and asked, "Please Sir may I serve you." I nodded and she immediately took me into her mouth, sucked gently until I released my bladder into her. When I finished, she licked the head and kissed it. "Thank you, Sir."

I unhooked the leash, and she went to do her nightly bathroom routine before crawling back and joining me in bed.

She snuggled against me and asked, "Is Master happy with his submissive."

I looked at her and said, "the best description is that your Master is ecstatic with his submissive."

"Thank you Master, I'm ecstatic with my Master too. Isn't Master going to fuck my ass tonight?" She asked.

"No Kim, you completely drained my balls, I have nothing left, they are just little prunes." I told her.

"Kim giggled, "But Sir I'm horny."

I told her, "Submissives are supposed to be horny. They behave much better. Besides you haven't edged yet tonight, so you are about to be a lot hornier. Edge for me."

Her hand snaked down to her cunt and started rubbing and stroking. I started abusing her nipples, pinching, pulling and twisting. It wasn't long before she was moaning.

"Harder, you aren't on edge yet, get to the edge and ride it for me." I whispered to her.

I felt her body start to go ridged, reached down and pulled her hand away from her cunt.

She whined, "But Sir, I was so close. Let me finish."

"No slut, edging is getting close, staying there but not cumming without permission. It keeps you very horny for me. Remember you are to do it twice a day and only I can give you permission to cum. You can do the morning one in the shower with the shower head." I explained.

As her breathing returned to almost normal, I heard, "Thank you Master, thank you for owning and controlling your submissive." She snuggled tight up under my arm and soon was snoring softly. I laid there for awhile gently exploring and caressing her body and curves, reminding myself that this beautiful girl was thrilled to be mine. I eventually fell asleep, still holding her tight.

I woke to the increasingly familiar feeling of Kim's mouth on my cock. I can think of no better morning than waking up and the first thing you see is a beautiful face smiling at you with your cock in her mouth.

I motioned for her to come up and ride me. She threw a leg over my hips and lowered herself onto my morning wood. There really isn't much for me to do when a woman is riding me cowgirl, so I like to just relax and enjoy the feeling and the view of a beautiful face and bouncing tits. So that is what I did.

Kim was incredible to watch as she rocked and sometimes rolled her hips as she rose and fell on my cock. The feeling wasn't bad either. Kim liked to work her kegels when I fuck her and the added sensation as she occasionally grabbed my cock and held it as her hips rocked was amazing.

Kim started begging for permission to cum.

"You may cum when I do," was my reply.

She begged again but I just gave her a look and made the quiet sign. She immediately redoubled her efforts working my cock, even more rock to her hips and much more gripping of my cock with her kegels. I didn't last long and as soon as she felt the ripples from my cock in her cunt, Kim went rigid, her eyes closed, her back arched and there was a vice like grip on my cock. Kim collapsed forward onto my chest covering my face with kisses as I held her tight.

She laid there catching her breath. My cock still deep in her cunt. I wasn't sure if she was giving my cock an occasional squeeze or whether those were aftershock rippling through her cunt. Frankly I didn't care enough to ask.

Once she recovered, we shared a gentle "Good Morning" kiss. Kim slid back down and licked and sucked up the mess she had made on my cock and balls. Kim looked up at me and started sucking harder on my cock. Her signal for me to relieve my bladder into her sucking mouth. I don't understand her fetish, but I am more than happy to do my part to make her happy.

As I finished, she licked and kissed the crown of my cock and said, "Thank you Sir for letting me serve you."

I let her have the bathroom while I went and fixed my breakfast and got a pot of coffee made. I had already reminded her that her morning edging could be done in the shower. A short while later Kim crawled out to the kitchen, something different, her hair was in a pigtail. She stood when she got to the kitchen, already in her house heels. I grabbed her ass and pulled her into a hug, groping those lovely breasts and trading tongues in a long deep kiss.

She told me that she didn't like having to edge, and I reminded her that being constantly horny was part of being mine. Her comment was, "Yes, Sir. I know and it is worth it, but I still don't like it.

She then started whining about having to go to class, she wanted to stay home and have me paddle her on the horse again. I told her to get on the horse. Her eyes got big and she gave me a smile before turning and crawling over and getting on the horse.

I walked over, fastened her onto the horse only using the waist strap. I picked up the leather paddle I had used last night and gave her a quick hard five swats on each butt cheek. No warm up, no warning, just a quick ten hard swats. I released the waist strap and knelt by her head, grabbing her hair and kissing her.

"Is that all?" she asked.

"Yes, now head for class." I told her.

The look of shock on her face was worth the cruelty. Her bottom lip jutted out and she started to protest, but sometimes all it takes is "the look" to get a sub back in line.

"I don't have any clothes picked out for class." She protested.

I walked into the closet, chose a nice short, pleated skirt and a relatively light weight polo shirt, and carried them out to the table by the door.

I walked back to the horse, grabbed her pigtail and helped her down from the horse, then used the pigtail as a leash to lead her over to the door. She started to protest the clothes I had selected but one look at me and she thought better of it. Once she was dressed, her nipples and even their piercing was easily to make out under the shirt, the skirt was about finger tip length and moved when she walked. I liked the look, Kim, not as much.

I pulled her into a kiss, then handed her the plug with the wide neck and a tube of lube.

"Put this in around lunchtime. I want your ass ready when you get home." I told her.

That really perked her up and the frown was instantly the smile that I love.

"Yes Sir. Thank you, Sir," she said as she threw her arms around my neck and we shared a nice long kiss, before I lifted her skirt and swatted her bright red ass out the door.

Once Kim was gone, I took my shower, shaved, and trimmed my pubes again. I don't shave that area but keeping the hair short gives me a better view of Kim when she is busy down there. I got dressed since I had some errands to run. I called my VP's secretary and confirmed the schedule for Wednesday's Board meeting and that I was first on the agenda. I promised to send her a copy of the Power Point so they could have it installed on the site laptop even though I always insisted on using my own.

I headed out to run my errands. First was a stop at the hotel convention center where the Board meeting was being held. Fortunately, the room was empty so I had a chance to check it out. I hate surprises when I do Board presentations. The hotel AV guy was there so I ran through the room systems with him. It was small enough I wouldn't need a mike, but the meetings are always recorded so they can be transcribed later.

My second stop was the local pharmacy. One of the female pharmacists was nice enough to explain the different features of the various models of enema kits. She didn't even bat an eye when I told her I was looking for one to prep my girlfriend for butt plugs. She recommended that I use Castile soap to help make sure she was clean. She also suggested a little ginger oil on the probe or the plug if it was for punishment. She asked about lube and approved the one that I like to use. Are all pharmacists kinky or did I get lucky?

The last stop was the local BDSM club. I was fortunate the manager was there early, and he was able to verify that I was still in good standing, though my dues were past due. I took care of that issue. I asked about Kim and he smiled and said that they hadn't seen her or her aunt for a while, but I was free to bring either or both and he was looking forward to seeing them again.

I grabbed lunch at a drive through and by the time I got back home there were three packages from Amazon on my doorstep. I threw the new stainless plugs in the dishwasher and ran them through with the breakfast dishes and hand washed the new dildos.

I spent over an hour reading the directions on the Lush, Bluetooth controlled vibrator. It took a couple tries and I had it paired with my phone, I would need to pair it with Kim's for an even more distant remote control. I played with the control on my phone and really liked the way the device responded to different inputs, different patterns and different intensities. I could imagine Kim wearing the device and her cunt being under my control even when I wasn't with her.

I did one final review of the Board presentation and sent copies to my VP and her secretary. Considering the presentation was for a $14 million project I had spent weeks evaluating, I was nervous, but realized I had done all I could.

Kim came rushing in, dropped her backpack and her clothes by the door, put on her heels and cuffs and hurriedly crawled over to where I was sitting. She gave me a hug and we traded tongues as we kissed. I released the hug and she knelt at my feet.

I asked how her day went and she said, "It was scary, and it was amazing. Lots of people noticed my erect nipples and piercings under the shirt you selected for me. I got engrossed in the class discussion and my skirt rode up and I flashed half the class. I was talking to one of the professors before class and I was embarrassed when he asked if I was wearing a collar, but when I said yes, he said that was wonderful. I was sitting at lunch with friends and realized that my collar had turned and the "MASTER's tag was showing. I know you said I didn't have to, but I explained it and both of them kept telling me how wonderful that was."

She hesitated to gauge my reaction then continued, "That was when it dawned on me that I am honored and proud to be Sir's submissive, and if Master chooses to exhibit me because he wants to share what is his, that is part of being yours. The walk in the park last night, Sir's selection to dress me this morning, both were just signs that I belong to Master. As soon as I realized that, everything changed, I was no longer ashamed, I was proud. It was an amazing feeling fully realizing what being owned by Sir means to me.

I grabbed the ponytail and gave her another deep kiss. She melted into me, and I held her tight, caressing the amazing body that had been given to me.

As I held her she asked, "What does Master have planned for this evening?"

"Well, unless you have a better idea, I was going to strap you to the horse, give you a harder paddling than last night, and then fuck your bruised ass."

"Please Master, I was good, I put the plug in at lunch to be ready for Sir to enjoy my ass. Can we do that now?

"I told her, "Yes, get on the horse."

In the blink of an eye she was in position on the horse. I strapped her onto the horse using the forearm, calf and waist straps. I inspected her ass for damage from last night. There was some slight bruising from where my hips had impacted her ass as I fucked her, but nothing significant. I also noticed that she was already incredibly wet.

With the fingers on one hand, I started running them up and down her labia, avoiding both her clit and the entry to her cunt. My other hand started spanking her butt and thighs, not too heavy, but enough to start putting color in her cheeks. Once her butt cheeks were a nice rosy color and my hand started to sting, I switched to the paddle. Still very light, getting the blood flowing close to the surface. Kim was a moaner, she moans whenever she was turned on. It was easy to follow her arousal by the pitch of her moans, the more she was turned on the higher the pitch.

Once her moans were continuous, I started going progressively heavier with the paddle. My fingers also started straying down to around her clit and up going one finger knuckle deep into the entry of her cunt. The mind and body do wonderous things when it is receiving both pleasure and pain signals at the same time. The body's fight or flight impulses are triggered at the same time the brain is flooded with endorphins which can cause an intense high. When you add in the reactions of person with masochistic tendencies, the reaction is even more intense and confused.

Kim's ass was on fire from the paddle and her cunt was incredibly turned on from the stimulation, both physical and emotional. I kept feeding both, but the increasing intensity of the paddle started to shift her to those brain inputs.

When her ass was scarlet red, I stopped the paddle and ran two fingers deep up her cunt and started tweaking her clit with my thumb. I gripped the base of the plug in her ass with the paddle hand and slowly twisted and pulled it from her ass.

I kept working her cunt with the fingers on one hand, as I squirted lube in her ass and worked the gape with two and then three fingers from the other. I always enjoy working both the cunt and the ass at the same time, feeling my fingers through the thin membrane separating the two passages.

I removed my fingers from her cunt and ass, lubed my cock and slowly pushed it through her anal ring. Between her wearing the wider necked plug all afternoon and the work of my fingers, I passed through easily and quickly. I paused for a moment and then slowly pushed my cock up her ass until my hips reached her ass. I stopped to catch my breath and make sure Kim had time to adjust.

Kim moaned, "Please Sir, fuck my ass. It feels so good."

Who was I to deny her. I started long full slow strokes out until the crown of my cock was just inside her ring and then all the way in until my hips again reached her scarlet red ass. Kim's moans started rising in pitch as my speed and rhythm increased. Never as hard and fast as I had fucked her cunt last night, but fast enough to enjoy the feeling and tightness of her ass.

My orgasm was building, I went hard and deep in her ass felt my cock shoot stream after stream of cum deep inside her. Not unexpectedly Kim had not orgasmed. Most girls never do with anal, some do from day one, others learn with practice.

I withdrew my cock, wiped it clean and inserted one of the new narrow neck stainless plugs into Kim's ass. I watched as her ring slowly closed around the ring of the new plug. Her ass was still a bright scarlet red, but I didn't see any signs of new bruising. I had plans for caning that ass tomorrow and wanted it undamaged till then.

I'm never sure if Kim passes out, goes to sleep or just goes to la-la land after an intense scene. Some girls need immediate aftercare, some like Kim need to internally process things and are best left alone until they are ready. I got a bottle of water ready, threw a blanket over her, and just kept an eye on her.

After about ten minutes Kim started to moan and her eyes fluttered open. I knelt down and brushed her cheek and her hair. As she returned to reality, her first words were, "Please Sir may I clean your cock?"

I smiled and told her no, just rest. A little while later I released the straps holding her to the horse. I asked her how she was feeling.

She giggled, and said, "My ass hurts and is on fire where you spanked it, but feels just wonderful where you fucked it. It is strange, my mind keeps confusing which is which."

About then the dinner I had ordered arrived. I got it from the delivery girl at the door and took it to the table.

"That smells delicious." Kim said.

I told her, "Yes. It will wait until you feel solid enough to get off the horse and crawl over here."

I opened a bottle of wine and fixed myself a plate, keeping one eye on Kim. As I was eating Kim finally moved off the horse, but before crawling over to eat, licked the top of the horse clean where her cunt had dripped all over it. There was probably a bit of cum mixed in from her ass, but not enough that I was worried about her licking it up.

Kim finished and crawled over to the table. I pointed to her chair, and she sat down gingerly which made me smile. Surprisingly she didn't fidget, but sat still, apparently learning last night that wiggling on a bruised, burning ass didn't help. I handed her the water first and she drank quite a bit, so I poured her some wine and put some of the alfredo on her plate. She still wasn't completely back in the real world, but close. She ate slowly and drank more of the water instead of touching the wine.

Kim finally looked at me. "Thank you Master, that was intense and amazing.

We chatted more about her day while she finished her dinner. I reminded her that I had the big presentation tomorrow and would probably not be there when she got home and may have to go to dinner with my boss and others. I would let her know, when I knew. I also told her that I had a surprise and I needed her to look her best and hottest for a special outing around 8PM. She tried to pry what the surprise was, but I refused to divulge anything else.

I moved to the couch and started watching the ball game. Kim cleaned off the table and came over and laid on the couch with her head in my lap also watching the game. After a bit she rolled over and took my cock in her mouth. Using it more as a pacifier, gently sucking and running her tongue over it. Without disturbing her, I took the Lush off the end table and gently inserted it into her wet cunt. She moaned around my cock as I pushed it deep inside her.

I let her get used to the feel of it being there and enjoyed her nursing on my cock for about an inning before I picked up my phone and started gently increasing the vibrations on the Lush body that was in Kim's cunt. Her humming around my cock also increased. Interestingly, I couldn't hear the Lush at all over the TV and Kim's humming. I set the control to cycle continuously from the level it was at back down to the gentlest vibration. I could tell from Kim's humming around my cock what level the Lush was at.

Once the ballgame was over, I told Kim it was time for a walk. I turned the Lush into its minimal setting, put on my pants and shoes then picked up the leash and clamps from last night's walk.

Kim crawled over to the door. I attached the clamps again to her nipples and labia. She put on the short skirt and light polo shirt that she had worn earlier. The clamps were quite evident through the light polo shirt. Once we were out of the building I turned the lush onto a setting that cycled randomly through its patterns but at a low level. Kim started having trouble maintaining our conversation and kept losing her train of thought.

When we reached the park, I pulled the leash out of my pocket and attached it to her collar, with the "Master's" tag in front and visible. I turned the control on my phone up a notch or two. In the quiet park I could now hear a slight hum from the device. I also started hearing an occasional moan from Kim. I put my hand on her mons and could feel the vibrations. Feeling a bit lower and her thighs were quite wet and slick.

As we walked through the park we met the nice pair of ladies from last night. We stopped to chat. They told me that I had a beautiful pet; I agreed and added that I was very lucky to own her.