A Full Service Maid or Two? Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of the ladies noticed the noise and asked if my pet was wearing a vibrator. I told them that my pet was and showed them the control on my phone.

"Oh, so you can start and stop it remotely," the shorter lady commented.

"Yes, but I can also control how strong the vibration is," I explained.

I showed them the app on my phone and the current level and pattern, then took my finger and slowly increased the vibration intensity. That got a squeak out of Kim, which got a smile from both ladies. I held it at that higher level for a few moments then returned it back to the previous level.

The taller lady asked, "So what is the range, how close do you have to be to control her?"

I explained, "It is Bluetooth so it has a good range, but the app also allows me to use her phone to control it, so as long as both phones are online it can be anywhere in the world."

On hearing this Kim's eyes got very wide and she gave me an astonished look of almost disbelief. I nodded Yes, she shook her head No, which got a laugh from both ladies.

The shorter lady commented, "I can see where that would be very handy. I bet she doesn't ignore that message."

The ladies moved on and we continued our walk and weren't too far from the ladies when Kim asked, "You were kidding right?"

I chuckled, "No Kim, I'm not. The app works between the two phones, and I can control it anywhere as long as we are both online. I found a bench out by itself and sat down and motioned for Kim to kneel in front of me. I held my phone where she could see the screen and ramped the Lush up to full power. Kim had a death grip on my arm.

Kim started moaning loudly then "Oh my God, Oh my God, Please Sir may I cum, Please Sir."

I considered turning it way down leave her on edge, but she had been such a good girl I said, "Cum for me, cum hard."

Her body went rigid, her nails might have drawn blood where they were clamping my arm, and she sprayed all over my shoes. I immediately ramped it back down to the low cycle, and watched Kim go through multiple aftershocks. She collapsed against me, and I held her tight.

Once she caught her breath she looked up and asked, "You can do that to me any time, and where?

I wasn't sure how Kim would react, but I said, "Yes, If you are wearing it, and your phone is connected, anywhere, anytime."

She looked at me, and thought for a minute, then smiled, "That means I am yours even when I'm not with you."

I smiled back, "You are mine all the time even without the device."

She smiled and hugged me tighter. "Thank you Master, for making me yours."

I helped Kim to her feet, took her leash and we walked home arm in arm with the vibrator still working on low in her cunt.

Once home, Kim stripped her clothes off, but left the leash attached. I helped her load the app on her phone and she played with it while kneeling at my feet as I reviewed my presentation one last time.

I felt her hands at my belt and shifted so she could remove my pants. As I felt her lips and tongue on my cock I looked down. She was sucking my cock while still playing with the app controlling the vibrator in her cunt.

I grabbed her ponytail to get her attention. "You may cum when I do." I told her.

I went through presenting my verbal presentation to make sure it coordinated with the Power point slides while Kim licked and sucked my cock. Having her working my cock as I went through my presentation was surprisingly relaxing. Too bad I couldn't have her under the podium tomorrow.

I could follow what Kim was doing with the Lush control. As she ramped it up so did her suction and tongue activity levels. As she backed the control down, she was much gentler with my cock. I knew when she decided to drive us both to orgasm. I was finishing my presentation hitting my key bullet points while Kim was doing her best to hit my key points. She started moaning around my cock and the combination of the added vibrations and hearing her on edge drove me over and as I unloaded down her throat, I felt her go rigid and moan even louder and stronger around my cock.

As I closed my presentation and shut off my laptop Kim nursed gently on my cock, licking and sucking it clean, then kissing and affectionally licking and sucking it. Suddenly she started sucking harder on my cock. I knew her signal and I released my bladder, letting my piss flow to be deftly swallowed without spilling a drop.

As I finished, I sat back and enjoyed her continued gentle licking and sucking of my cock and balls. I kept contemplating how lucky I was to have a beautiful submissive who loved serving me more than I loved and enjoyed her service.

I took the Lush from her cunt and let her lick it clean. I took her leash and led her to the bedroom. I unclipped her leash, and she crawled over and chose her clothes for class tomorrow for my approval. She chose a button up white shirt and a skirt similar to what I had picked for today. I gave her my approval and she crawled out to leave them by the door. She stopped by the bathroom for her nightly cleaning and restroom rituals before crawling back into the bedroom.

As she entered the bedroom I told her, "Kneel right there and edge for me."

Kim took her proper kneeling form; with her right hand she started fingering her labia and rubbing fingers across her clit. With her left hand she started abusing her nipples, pinching, pulling and twisting. Occasionally switching to the other nipple. As she became more aroused her fingers started working into her cunt, searching for the spongy Gspot. It was amazing to watch this beautiful Asian girl work her body to the edge and becoming increasingly aroused. My cock had responded and was so hard that it ached.

It was clear from her body's reaction that she was on or near the edge. I told her, "Ride the edge hard, but don't you dare cum."

She was now abusing her nipples hard, viciously twisting and pulling them and was also jamming three fingers of her hand into her cunt, fast and hard. She was moaning continuously, her eyes pleading with me for permission.

"Kim, stop! Now! Clean your fingers and come to bed." I said loudly and firmly.

Kim let out a long moan, but released her nipples and pulled her fingers out of her cunt and made a great show of licking and sucking them clean. I held the covers back and she climbed into bed beside me.

I kissed her and rolled over on top of her, impaling her very wet and flush cunt with one long slow push. She moaned in my ear as I started fucking her long and hard. I told her "Cum hard for me and keep cumming."

She immediately came, screaming in my ear, fucking back at me as hard as I was fucking her. I didn't slow down, pumping her cunt hard, seeking my own release. Whether Kim came again or it was just on long continuous orgasm I didn't know or care. I finally came hard, emptying everything I had deep into her cunt. I collapsed on top of her, trying to catch my breath.

As I lay there trying to recover, Kim whispered in my ear, "Thank you Master for using me."

I half rolled off of her, so we were both laying on our sides, my cock still deep in her cunt, each of us holding tight onto the other. I soon heard Kim snoring softly, shortly before I fell asleep.