A Full Service Maid or Two? Ch. 04

Story Info
Experience with maids comes to a climax or several.
16.6k words
4.89
10.6k
5

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/20/2024
Created 04/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Full Service Maid or 2 ch 4

Note 2: During this chapter Kim's submissive name is changed. DS Masters often do this for several personal reasons. It makes it easier for the submissive to transition from "normal" day to day routine to their submissive role, it also can make it clearer what role their dominant is expecting them to be in. It is frankly amazing how quickly some submissives adopt the new name and understand its place and usage.

With this chapter the series is going on hiatus. It may return at some future date.

I've decided that you never get used to waking up in the morning by having a beautiful young Asian woman making oral love to your cock. Some mornings I pull her up and have her ride my morning wood cowgirl style. Some mornings, like today, I fluff my pillow, lay back, watch and enjoy her efforts.

Once Kim saw I was awake and watching she made quite an impression showing off her newly acquired deep throat ability. Feeling her throat work the head of my cock was simply amazing. It wasn't long before I unloaded down her throat. Kim gave me a big smile and then licked and sucked my cock clean.

Kim has a fetish, once she drained my balls, she resumed sucking on my cock until I released my bladder and she swallowed it all, never spilling a drop. As always, she finished by again cleaning my cock and kissing the tip.

"Thank you, Sir, for allowing me to serve you." Was her standard morning greeting after she completely drained me.

She crawled up, rested her head on my chest and cuddled under my arm. "What are we doing today, Master? she asked.

"Well very soon you are heading to the shower while I fix my breakfast and your coffee. After that I'm putting you on the horse for your morning paddling then sending you to classes, while I shower and go give my big presentation. I probably won't be home when you get here and may not be here for dinner. However, no later than 8:00, you are going to look gorgeous, and we are doing something special to celebrate, my presentation and your submission to me." I replied.

"Yes Sir. What is that going to be? She pried.

"Now if I told you, it wouldn't be a surprise. Now get moving or you will be late, and I'll have to add extras to your morning paddle." I responded.

She pouted, gave me a kiss and headed for the shower. I went to the kitchen, put the coffee on and fixed my morning breakfast of bacon and eggs. I was just putting that on the table when Kim crawled out to the kitchen. She stood up when she reached the kitchen, and I handed her the large coffee cup that was her preferred breakfast each morning.

We chatted over breakfast about her classes for the day. She tried unsuccessfully a couple more times to get information about our evening plans. As I finished, I told her "Time to head for class."

Kim immediately crawled over and mounted the horse. I took the leather paddle and gave each butt cheek ten firm swats which elicited a moan from Kim and left her ass a nice shade of red. While she was still on the horse I lubed and inserted her butt plug for today.

She dismounted, crawled over to the door, removed her cuffs, connecting chains and heels. She put on the outfit I had approved the night before: a short pleated skirt, polo shirt, and the athletic shoes allowed during the day. Her erect nipples and piercings were readily visible through the lightweight shirt.

She gave me a hug and we traded a long, sweet kiss before I raised her skirt and swatted her red ass out the door.

I showered, shaved, dressed, collected my laptop and headed out for my presentation. Some of the Board members had already wandered over from their breakfast meeting. Two of them wanted to chat about the project. I gave them short polite answers and explained that what they asked would be better covered through my presentation. Fortunately, they didn't have issues, just hadn't read the report I had prepared, and my VP had distributed to them. I finished checking to make sure the computer and projector were communicating and wandered to find the coffee and pastries. Not surprisingly my VP and the President were at the coffee and pastry set up. Both congratulated me on my report and were able to tell me that nothing negative about the project was said at the Board breakfast.

I was first up at the meeting, so after introductions I began. The presentation went well. The Board member that had contacted me with issues earlier, winked and threw me a couple softballs on that issue. There were a couple clarification questions when I finished, then the Board unanimously recommended the $14 million project be added into the upcoming quarterly capital budget. Several "Well done's" from Board members, and "Thank you's from my VP and the President and I gathered my laptop and left.

I stopped by a lingerie store on the way home. I had checked Kim's bra size on one of the bras she had brought over to the house, before she understood that she didn't wear them anymore. The cute young blonde at the store asked what I was looking for. I explained I wanted a shelf bra or something similar to better exhibit my girl's assets. The girl looked confused and an older clerk, who had been listening in, came over and asked if I had the size I needed. I showed her the size I had copied from the bra, 34C.

The older clerk led us over to a counter and grabbed three different bras and handed them to the young clerk. She turned to me "Notice what Annettes breasts look like now. She is going to try on three different bras that I think will give you what you want, so you can see which one you like best."

Given the opportunity I studied Annettes lovely breasts, before she was sent to the dressing room. When she came out the difference was quite noticeable. Her breasts were higher on her chest and more pronounced. I also noticed that her nipples were now bare under her blouse and upright.

The second bra had similar results, but also seemed to push them more together. The older clerk mentioned that this bra worked well with a Vee neckline. The nipples were also bare under the blouse with this bra.

The third bra looked to have her breasts lifted almost under her chin. It certainly had the most lift, but I didn't like the look.

I gave the older clerk a look, and she responded, "I could tell you liked the second one best."

I almost asked if she based that on the bulge in my pants, but discretion silenced my tongue. I told her I wanted the second one in black and white or nude, and the first one in black. She rang up the purchase while the young clerk changed. I learned the older "clerk" was the owner.

As I was leaving the store, I got a call from my VP. She informed me that the Board had "invited" me to their dinner at 5:30. I thanked her but told her that I would have to leave by 7:00 for a very important engagement. She caught on right away and asked if she had ever met my "engagement." I laughed and told her, "No, this is someone new." I sent a note to Kim that I wouldn't be home for dinner, but to still be ready at 8:00 though I might be a little late.

Back at the condo I went through Kim's dresses and found one I liked, short, high slit, deep vee neck, a stretch material that should hug her nicely. I put it out along with one of the new bras, a pair of suspender hose and the highest heels I could find in Kim's collection. I selected the next size larger plug from the new one's I had bought. I went through my leather drawer and found a heavy leather one with a stainless band around the middle and prominent stainless studs. I stuck that in my pocket for later but put the matching cuffs out with the rest of Kim's outfit for the evening. To give her an idea of the look I was after I found her brightest red lipstick and put it out on the vanity.

I got a note from Kim that since I wasn't going to be home, she was going to her mother's for dinner. Somehow that note hit me on how empty the condo seemed anymore when she wasn't there.

I laid out my outfit for the evening and then headed for the dinner. I timed it to make dinner but miss the preceding cocktail hour. I hate idle alcohol fueled chitchat.

These dinners are usually very boring. Board members trying to top each other on their latest business ventures, trophy wives, and trips. Fortunately, this time I was grabbed by two Board members who wanted to talk about my project and congratulate me on how well I had researched it and presented it. Made for a much more enjoyable experience.

Around 7:30 dinner was over, and the Board members were breaking up into small talk groups, which was a perfect time for me to make my escape. As I walked out the meeting room door I smiled and waved to my VP.

Kim was in the bathroom finishing her makeup when I got home. When she heard me, she came running out to greet me. Even without all her makeup she looked fabulous. The bra worked beautifully with the dress, making Kim's breasts look amazing, I even noticed a little jiggle as she rushed to my arms. I crushed her to me and there was a lot of need on both sides of that kiss.

As soon as I broke off the kiss Kim had to ask, "Where are we going, Sir."

I didn't answer, just took a handful of hair, walked her over to the horse, bent her over it and lifted her skirt. Well peeled it up was a bit closer, the dress was tight, showing every curve. I inspected the ass framed by the suspender hose and punctuated with the stainless plug before picking up the paddle, and with five swats added some beautiful reds to the masterpiece.

"Don't ask again." I told her.

"Yes Sir." Was her pouty reply.

"Go finish your make up, nice heavy, dark and slutty for me tonight, while I get dressed." I told her.

"Yes, Sir."

I got dressed: black cowboy boots, black boot cut Wranglers, a red snap front shirt, and my leather vest. I grabbed my toy bag, and the collar out of my suit jacket, and headed for the front door.

As soon as Kim saw me, she got very excited, "Are you taking me to the club?"

Even though it was obvious, I agawaist and a handful of hair, bent her over the horse, found the dress still pulled up to her waist, and gave her ass ten more swats with the leather paddle. I reached down and shoved two fingers up her very wet cunt and as I worked them said, "Yes, Kim we are going to the club where you are going to show me what a very good submissive I own."

I pulled my fingers out of her cunt and used her hair to stand her up and take her to her knees. I gave her my wet fingers to lick and suck clean and she went after them with vengeance. I stoked her hair and cheek then lifted her chin till she looked up at me.

When I accepted you as my submissive, we both made promises to the other. You promised that you would be honest, obedient, and stretch your comfort zone. Is that correct? I asked.

Kim gave a very meek "Yes, Sir." Not sure what was happening.

I continued, "Since then you have had many experiences, been asked to do many things. Opportunities to show, your devotion, your honesty, your obedience."

I reached down and removed the simple collar I had originally given her. She was shocked and looked at me with pleading eyes.

I looked her in the eyes for over a minute, waiting. I finally spoke "Based on the devotion, honesty, obedience and desire to serve you have shown me, I now accept you now and forever as mine."

I pulled the heavy leather stainless trimmed collar out of my pocket and fastened it around her neck. I continued, "As my valued possession, in this relationship your name and your pronouns is now 'Jade.' Jade has two meanings both of which you are to me. It is a jewel of great value. It is also defined as a slut. You are and will continue to be both to me. "

Jade started to cry. I think I shed a tear or two also. I knelt with her and hugged her tight. I finally told her to go fix her makeup and get ready to go. "Yes Sir," was Jade's reply.

When she came back out, she looked stunning. The darker goth like makeup, the hair being worn up, the dress, the shelf bra, the long legs between the short slit skirt and the high heels. The overall look was just stunning, and all I could think of is and that is mine. I slid her dress back down over her bright red ass, hooked her leash onto her new collar.

I'm not sure why Wednesday is a rather busy night at the club. Nothing like Friday or Saturday night, but usually a decent group. As we pulled into the parking lot it seemed more crowded than usual. I helped Jade out of the car and with her leash led her into the club.

The club manager met me at the door with a handshake and a hug. He asked if he could hug Kim and I told him that he could hug my Jade. He hugged her and then turned back to me, "So she is now officially yours? He asked.

"Yes, I officially collared and named Jade as mine. She had proven herself worthy and I cherish her too much to lose her." I explained.

He turned and congratulated Jade. Then turned again to me, "You may have noticed we are a bit more crowded than usual for a Wednesday night. It slipped out that you and Kim might be here. I'm not sure which of you drew a bigger crowd." He then excused himself to attend to his duties.

Apparently, part of his duties was spreading the word that Kim was now collared to me and is to be called Jade. I couldn't walk five feet before meeting an old friend or acquaintance, or just as frequently someone who had known Kim who politely asked me if they could talk to and/or hug Jade. I also noticed that Jade did not initiate any of the conversations until after I had been approached. I was pleased with the appropriate protocol of the club members and the respect given both to me and Jade.

I managed to work our way to the cloak room. I whispered to Jade, unzipped her dress and she slipped it off over her head and handed it and her bra to the cloak room attendant. I clipped Jade's cuffs behind her back, took her leash and we continued our tour of the club greeting both my and Jade's friends and acquaintances with Jade on full naked display. Jade looked even more spectacular with the way having her hands hooked behind her back pulled her shoulders back, thrust out her breasts, and even made her stand a little taller.

I noticed that the gentlemen I permitted to hug Jade were respectful and while they crushed her breasts against themselves when they hugged her, their hand stayed respectfully at her waist and on her back. The lady's hands tended to wander much more, frequently traveling down over her ass, and several palmed a breast during their hug.

I had decided not to create the spectacle of playing with Jade on this trip. It was primarily show and tell, a chance to reconnect with old friends and announce Jade's submission to me. It was also a chance to take my Jade out and show her off exquisite form.

After we made the rounds, the Manager came up and told me that Harold was ready in his usual room, if I still wanted him. I thanked him and started working towards that room, still greeting people as we went. We finally reached a door with "Harold's" in script over the door. I led Jade in, and Harold greeted me with a bear hug and a kiss on my cheek.

He then turned, "So this gorgeous creature is now your Jade." He reached down, took her hand and kissed it. Harold turned back to me and asked, "Is Jade ready?"

I smiled and told Harold "I doubt it, this is a total surprise."

Jade stood there looking back and forth between Harold and I with a look of total confusion.

I finally relented and explained. "Harold is our local tattoo artist. If and when you consent, Harold will mark you as Jade and mine. It is not something we have to or may even want to do tonight."

Harold asked me, "I made a couple transfers of the design you requested. Would you like to see one on her. It is just ink and washes off if I don't tattoo over it. I have another copy when we decide to proceed."

I told Jade to sit down in Harold's chair. Jade looked nervous but complied. I held her hand as Harold worked. He applied some lotion to Jade's mons with a special cloth and then placed the transfer centered on her mons and rubbed across it several times, transferring the ink.

When he finished, he removed the transfer and handed Jade a mirror so she could see what I was going to mark her with. It took Jade a moment to read it and fully comprehend what I wanted.

She looked up at me, "Please Sir mark Jade now and forever as yours."

I looked into her eyes. "We don't have to do it now; you know it is going to hurt when he tattoos the image into you."

"Please Sir, I don't care, mark Jade as yours now." She begged.

I nodded to Harold. He gave Jade a pill, then wiped off what was on her mons and applied a numbing cream then worked to set up his equipment as the cream had a chance to work. He then reapplied the cream and a template.

I held Jade's hand and caressed her hair and cheek as Harold worked. Jade had several sharp intakes of breath but otherwise did not show me the pain she was enduring. After awhile Harold stopped and made some changes to his equipment.

He looked up at us, "I've finished outlining the letters, now I'm going to fill the letters in."

Jade asked, "Can I see it?"

Harold handed Jade the mirror. She studied the work and started smiling. She looked up at me, "I'm now marked forever more, 'Master's Jade'. Thank you, Master."

Filling in the letters took a bit longer than outlining them, though not as long as I had anticipated.

When Harold finished, he gave the mirror to Jade, who kept smiling and studying it. He went through the aftercare instructions then gave me a pamphlet that essentially covered the same things. Jade was very upset when he put a bandage over it and told her to not remove it until in the morning.

I asked Jade if it hurt, and she said, "Not as much as you paddling my ass." That got a big laugh from Harold.

Harold then told her to be back two weeks from tonight. Jade asked, "So you can make sure it isn't infected."

Harold laughed, "No, so I can lead you on a leash through the dungeon showing off my beautiful work on such a breathtaking canvas."

Jade looked at me and I nodded yes.

Once I felt Jade was stable Harold and I helped her up and I took her leash. She gave Harold a big hug, before turning, throwing her arms around my neck and we shared a very long deep kiss.

We ran a gauntlet of friends and well wishers on our way back to pick up Jade's dress and out to the car. Word had apparently spread of her new tattoo, she got lots of kisses on the cheek, but no real hugs. I promised the Manager that we would be returning often, and I would bring Mai next time too.

As soon as we were back in the condo, I helped Jade out of her dress. She went to her knees, and I led her crawling on the leash over to my chair.

I hadn't even sat down when Jade begged, "Please Sir, May Jade suck your cock and serve you." I nodded and she unbuckled my pants and worked them and my boxers down to my ankles. I sat down and she helped me remove my cowboy boots, then pulled my pants and boxers off completely.

She cradled my balls and started kissing my cock as I caressed her cheek and stroked her hair. I said, "My Jade." Which got a huge cock filled smile from her.

It had been a long stressful, but completely successful day. I laid back in my chair and relaxed and watched my newly named and labeled Jade worship my cock and balls. Her hair was still up, her makeup still perfect. Her bright red lips wrapped around my cock or kissing the crown just looked amazing. There is something that goes to your soul as you look deep into the eyes of a woman holding your cock in her throat, working it for no other reason than to please you, the person she has chosen as her Master.

Finally, I felt a need to take her, to make her mine. I brushed her hair and said, "Tits on the floor, ass high." She turned and put her chest on the floor and raised her ass high with her knees spread wide.