A Full Service Maid or Two? Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mai whispered, "Thank you Sir for rewarding Mai."

I grabbed her hip and rolled us both onto our sides. I was spooning her, still deep in her ass. One of my arms was under her head, as I squeezed her breast and abused her nipples. My top arm was across her waist as I stroked her labia and circled her clit. Mai was alternating between contented sighs and deep moans as I edged her through her post orgasmic haze. Every now and then I would feel Mai flexing her kegels through the thin membrane between my cock and her cunt. We slowly both drifted off to sleep.

At some point during the night, I felt Mai shift. In my still half asleep stage I felt her lips around my cock gently sucking on it and her tongue gently caressing me, her head lying on my abdomen. I laid my hand on her head, stroking her head.

Feeling my reaction, Mai got serious about her attention to my cock. As I felt myself growing aroused and hard my mind started an argument with my body. Should I lie there and enjoy Mai's attention to my cock, or do I want to fuck her.

Fucking her won the argument. I grabbed a handful of hair, pulled Mai back up to me, rolled over on top of her, spread her legs with my knees, and my cock found her cunt. It turned into a slow sensual fuck. I was moving my hips, my cock going slowly in and out of her cunt as she rolled her hips under me. Her lips found mine and our tongues massaged each other as our genitals did the same.

Mai gripped my cock with her kegels as she moaned into my mouth. She started humping back into me as I fucked her. I started fucking faster and harder. I think Mai came first, but really don't know. I came so hard my balls hurt, and if I hadn't muffled Mai's scream with a kiss the neighbors would have heard her. I fucked her through her orgasm then just laid there on her, still kissing, but totally spent.

Mai whispered in my ear, "Is that my bonus reward for good work?"

I whispered back, "No, that is your bonus for waking me up and being a great fuck."

She giggled in my ear, and we laid there holding each other, my cock still in her cunt, getting an occasional squeeze. I eventually rolled off Mai and we held each other until Mai leaned down and started licking and sucking our juices off my cock and balls. She laid her head back on my abdomen, still gently sucking and licking my cock, as I slowly drifted back to sleep.

As I started to wake up the next morning, I could still feel Mai's head on my abdomen and her lips, tongue and suction on my cock. But I could also hear giggling and there seemed to be an extra mouth licking and sucking on my balls. I looked down and could see the back of Mai's head, but I rose up a bit more and was met with Jade's eyes and smile.

"Good morning, Master, I couldn't wait." Jade said as she moved up and started kissing me. As I'm kissing Jade, Mai gets serious about sucking and throating my morning wood. It was a new and strange sensation, trading tongues, while my cock is receiving expert attention in another mouth.

Mai had moved and was now between my legs. I held Jade while we kissed, and I played with her tits, as we both watched this beautiful face lick and suck my cock. Mai played to her audience, making great show of burying my cock into her throat and humming while her eyes never left mine, then backing out and licking all around the head of my cock, before dropping down and licking and sucking my balls before licking the underside of my cock back to again licking and sucking the head.

Mai sensed my coming orgasm and moved till the head of my cock was just inside her lips. She teased the crown of my cock with her tongue until I came with everything I had left into her mouth. She opened her mouth to show me my cum and Jade immediately went down and kissed her.

I watched the two Asian ladies swap my cum back and forth for quite awhile before they both looked up at me and showed both mouths full of my cum.

"Mai, you may swallow." Mai immediately swallowed and started cleaning my cock.

I waited and made Jade hold hers until Mai finished cleaning my cock and I finally said, "Jade, you may swallow."

Jade swallowed and the two traded a long kiss before both coming back up and laid their heads on my shoulders.

Jade looked up at me, "Sir, will you take this chastity belt off now? I'm crazy horny."

I smiled back at her, "No Jade, until Noon I'm still with Mai."

That got a pout from Jade and a giggle from Mai, who reached over and stroked Jade's cheek.

Jade suddenly left my side and leaned down and started sucking on my cock. It took me a moment to realize what she was doing, but gladly emptied my bladder into her sucking mouth.

When I finished Jade returned to my shoulder and said, "Thank you Master for allowing me to serve you." Mai looked confused, but Jade just said, "I'll explain later."

We laid there for awhile cuddling. I would kiss Jade, then I would kiss Mai, and then Mai and Jade would make out for awhile for my benefit. I've never been that much into girl-girl porn, but when they are making out across your chest while playing with your cock and balls it is an amazing experience.

Eventually we got out of bed. I started breakfast and Mai watched the stove while I gave Jade her morning paddling, then Jade finished making breakfast while Mai got her ass turned to a nice shade of red. We sat down for breakfast with both ladies squirming in their seats.

Mai eventually talked me into releasing Jade early with the promise that watching her relieve Jade's sexual frustration would be worth it. As soon as the belt came off Jade started rubbing her cunt till Mai slapped her hands away and led us both back to the bed.

Mai had Jade lay down on the bed and crawled between Jade's legs and started using her tongue teasing Jade. I knelt with my ass on top of Jade's face. I was watching Mai licking Jade's cunt, as Jade rimmed and tongue fucked my ass. It was amazing to watch Mai bring Jade repeatedly to the edge and then back her down from the edge. It was even more amazing to feel Jade's reaction as every change resulted a different set of sensations from the tongue in my ass.

Mai finally pushed Jade over the edge and I felt her scream into my ass. Mai lifted her head from Jade's cunt, looked at me and said, "Now it is your turn."

Between watching Mai work and Jade's tongue in my ass I was amazingly hard. I quickly mounted Jade. No foreplay, she was plenty warmed up as was I. We fucked, fast hard and deep. Jade started cumming again almost immediately and I kept fucking until whatever I had left in me shot deep in her cunt.

As soon as my cock left Jade's cunt, Mai was there into Jade's cunt, sucking my cum out and licking it clean. Both ladies then shared the cleaning of my cock, trading back and forth whatever cum they found along with what Mai had sucked from Jade. Then both traded a long kiss before they scooted back up and cuddled with me as I held both of my beautiful cleaning ladies.

As I laid there totally sated between the two gorgeous, submissive Asian ladies, I couldn't help thinking, this cleaning service is going to work out.

This series is going on hiatus for a while. It has developed far more and received a much greater reader response than I anticipated. I suspect that someday Mai, Jade, and Master will return.