A Full Service Maid or Two? Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jade laid there on the floor resting and perhaps either napping, or floating. I put a bottle of water by her, but otherwise let her relax and recover on her own. After awhile she looked over at me, rolled over and crawled to me.

'Thank you, Master, that was amazing. I kept cumming and cumming, I had no control, all I could do was let it happen to cum for Master. I also learned that I am not to whine at my Master. I'm sorry it won't happen again."

I smiled and brushed her cheek and her hair. I told her, "Good girl. I need a nap."

She crawled with me to the bedroom, I stripped, and she joined me on the bed, snuggled under my arm and gave a contented sigh. I soon heard her soft snore, and not long afterwards I was also asleep.

Sometime later I woke up to a strange sensation. I was laying on my stomach, I rarely but occasionally will roll over onto my stomach while asleep, but what was strange was the sensation in my ass. It took me a few moments to realize that someone was rimming and tongue fucking my ass.

As I turned to look behind me, I heard Jade, "Hello sleepyhead. Relax and enjoy Master."

I saw no reason to not comply with such a polite request. I simply laid there and enjoyed the sensations of Jade's tongue caressing and probing my ass and the thousands of nerve endings housed there.

Eventually it became uncomfortable lying on my growing hard on and I rolled over to be greeted by Jade hungrily sucking my cock deep into her mouth, caressing it with her tongue. As I was lying back enjoying that spectacular view and feeling my phone rang with Sarah's ringtone.

Sarah was my fuckbuddy that had introduced me to Mai and Kim, now Jade, as housekeepers because she found my bathroom disgusting on her recent visit. Mai still cleans Sarah's apartment on Thursdays and serves Sarah during that visit. Sarah likes to remind me that Mai will be over cleaning my condo on Friday and the other services Mai offers.

I picked up my phone and immediately saw it was a video call, with a picture of Mai's face deep in Sarah's crotch. I said "Hello" and turned the camera to show Jade at work on my cock. I did a quick update to Sarah of the new arrangement and confirmed that Mai was still cleaning my condo on Fridays, while Jade busied herself elsewhere until Saturday noon.

As I was bringing Sarah up to date, Jade was working hard to make it difficult for me to concentrate on the discussion and was being moderately successful. Having a beautiful lady take your cock into her throat and humming is delightfully distracting. I finally hit the off button on my phone and threw it down on the bed so I could concentrate on the delight working between my legs. Seeing me give up on the call caused Jade to smile around my cock.

Between Jade's throat and talented tongue, it didn't take long before Jade was showing me her mouthful of cum and making a production out of swallowing it. Jade then licked and sucked my cock clean before crawling up to my embrace. I hugged and kissed her then asked her what else she wanted to do today.

She gave me that wide eyed innocent look and said, "Master you haven't fucked my cunt yet today." I reminded her that she had woken me up that morning riding my morning wood. She replied, "I fucked you, that didn't count."

I saw no point in arguing about her logic, fucking her again was already in my plans for the day.

"Well Jade, you just made sure that isn't going to happen any time soon. What else did you have in mind before I don't see you for a day after you head for classes in the morning." I asked.

"Can we go for a walk in the park?" she asked with unexpected enthusiasm.

"That is a great idea, we both need to get out and get some exercise." I replied.

Jade grabbed a few items out of her drawer and disappeared into the living room while I put on a pair of shorts, jersey and my running shoes. When I came out Jade was dressed to go, the shortest, tightest pair of shorts I had ever seen and a crop top that just barely covered her breasts and heels. The shorts were so tight the camel toe was obvious, and half her ass was hanging out of the bottom, it barely hid her plug, but were high enough that the elastic was above her tattoo.

I told her we were going jogging and to put on appropriate shoes. She crawled into the bedroom and came out with a pair of running shoes.

"Is this better Sir," she asked with a mischievous smile.

"Closer, I need to make a couple of adjustments, get up on the horse." I told her.

She looked confused but scrambled up on the horse.

"If half your ass is hanging out it needs to be the appropriate color." I told her as I picked up the paddle. About 30 swats later I found the bright red color of the exposed ass cheek to be appropriate.

As she got down from the horse, I lifted her crop top and attached a pair of clover clamps to her nipples with a connecting chain. With the crop top pulled back down the chain still hung below the top. I hooked a small weight to the middle of the chain.

I stuck her leash in my pocket and we headed for the park. Once to the park I pointed out the jogging trail. It is a nice wide chat trail about a mile and a half long. It is pretty flat though does have one hill about 400 feet above most of the rest of the trail about halfway around the loop. There is a nice shelter house with water and an overlook, on top of the hill.

I told Jade, "For a warmup we are going to jog nice and slow around to the shelter house. Keep up and I won't have to put the leash on you and drag you along." We started out nice and slow, a very comfortable pace for me. Jade on the other hand was having issues. Her tight shorts with no underwear were rubbing on her clit and tight through her cunt. In addition, the weight on the chain connecting her nipples tended to bounce sending a shock into the clamped nubs on every step. She was keeping up with the slow pace but fighting the mixed sensations of pain and pleasure. Though by the time we reached the shelter house the now wet seam in her tight shorts which ran across her clit and through her cunt was starting to irritate both.

We stopped for a rest and a drink at the shelter house. A few members of the local high school's boys track team were also taking a break in the shelter house. Jade got a drink and ran some water on her face to help cool down, some trickled down across her crop top making it cling to her breasts and the clamps and erect nipples even more obvious.

I told Jade to sit down and rest, I was going to the overlook about 100 feet away for the view. Jade gratefully sat down though moaned when her still scarlet red butt hit the wood bench.

As I expected, it wasn't too long before a couple of the track team came over to talk to Jade. I could hear most of the comments but couldn't follow all of the conversation. I saw Jade look over to me for help, but I pretended I didn't notice and kept watching the scenery.

Overall, the boys were curious but polite. It was obvious they had never seen anything as blatantly sexual as Jade. Jade politely and honestly answered all their questions but didn't elaborate, "Yes, we are out for a jog. No, that isn't my dad. Yes, I'm wearing a choker. No, I'm not wearing a bra."

One of the boys picked up the weight on the nipple chain and asked what it was. Despite the jolt of pain of him pulling on the chain which twisted and tightened the nipple clamps, Jade honestly answered, "It is a weight, and the chains are connected to my nipples." The boy dropped the weight like it was a hot potato, which resulted in a jerk into her sore nipples and caused a moan from Jade that I heard clearly at the overlook.

I started back over to Jade and as I did the coach showed up with more of the track team. Jade was only too eager to join me in continuing our jog.

"Jade, we start out downhill from here, and it is about 3/4 of a mile back to the trailhead. I'm going to jog a little faster to get there. If you don't keep up it will be one swat on the horse for every second you are late, and if you stop it will be worse. Now get going, I'm giving you a head start."

Immediately after Jade left the coach came over and asked if the boys had bothered us. I told him no; they were very polite and well behaved if a bit curious as my partner is a bit of an exhibitionist. He thanked me and I started jogging off after Jade.

I caught up to Jade about halfway to the end of the loop and Jade had slowed to a walk. The wet seam was rubbing her cunt raw. I stopped jogging and we walked the rest of the way back to the condo. As soon as we were inside Jade stripped off her jogging shoes and clothes and put her cuffs and heels back on.

I removed the clamps, to a moderately loud scream, and told her, "Up on the bench, just because I was merciful you still earned a lot of swats."

Jade moaned but climbed up on the horse and I strapped her in. I inspected her cunt and clit, both were very raw and sensitive but no real damage. I buckled the dildo gag in her mouth and picked up the paddle.

With Jade gagged no one was counting. I worked her ass and upper thighs over until they were a nice deep shade of red. I picked up the cane. Jade heard the swishes and her head jumped up to look.

I showed her the cane and told her, "I'm giving Jade four stripes with the cane to hold her over till she is back with me on Saturday. I stepped back and laid four evenly spaced moderate stripes across her ass. None wrapped and none broke the skin. Jade's screams were quite noticeable even with the gag, but not enough to alarm the neighbors. They quickly died down to a series of moans and sobs.

I ran the cane up and down Jade's labia and was surprised how wet it came out. Checking with fingers, Jade's cunt was soaked. I dropped my pants and without foreplay or warm up started a long, slow, deep fuck through the raw surface of her cunt and hips landing hard against her newly bruised ass.

Jade's sobs stopped almost immediately, and the pitch of the moans rapidly went higher. I kept the pace about the same, long deep and hard. I would occasionally throw in a short series much faster, and harder, before dropping back to the slower pace.

After one of the fast hard series Jade moaned what I took to be a request for permission to cum. I told her, "Cum for me Jade, cum hard, keep on cumming."

The moans immediately went to a higher pitch, I felt her cunt spasm around my cock, and watched her head come up, her back arch and her hands form fists. I started to maintain the faster harder pace and the signs quickly became constant: the tight spasm around my cock, the head coming up, and the back arching.

Finally my balls tightened, I slammed into her ass and felt spasm after spasm in my cock as I shot deep in Jade's cunt. My legs cramped, I saw the laser light show, and had to hold on to Jade's hips to keep my balance.

I stayed deep in Jade's cunt until my breathing and heart rate slowed and the cramps worked out of my legs. I pulled my cock from her cunt and slid the Lush in to hold my sperm in her cunt.

I removed Jade's gag and heard a very soft, "Thank you Sir for using your Jade."

I slipped my still semi rigid cock between her lips, and she started to slowly lick and suck my cum and her juices from my cock. It was obvious she wasn't completely back with us; this was not her normal cleaning job where she attacked my wet cock with gusto. This felt more of a babe with a pacifier. Not that I or my cock complained.

As Jade returned to consciousness the sucking and tongue caresses on my cock increased. When her eyes opened, I removed my cock and leaned down and kissed her.

"Thank you, Sir, your Jade needed that." Was her reply. I went over to my phone and turned the Lush onto a low vibration pattern. Jade began moaning softly.

I poured a glass of wine and sat down and watched my Jade. Even after the run and hard fuck she was still gorgeous. Her ass was bright red, a nice full breast hung down on both sides of the horse, with an erect pierced nipple. The long black hair with burgundy highlights hung down one side of the horse. Her face was towards me, her dark eyes looking at me. A smile on her luscious moaning lips.

As I sat there, stroking my cock, admiring this visage before, me all I could think was. All this and she chose to be mine. I seriously considered, fucking her on the horse again, but decided to wait until we were in bed. So, I turned the Lush up to medium and went and showered.

As I toweled off I walked back out to check on Jade. She was crying.

"I'm sorry Sir, I came without permission." She confessed.

"And what does Jade do when she comes without permission?" I asked.

"Jade confesses to Master and immediately takes herself back to the edge." Jade replied.

"Very good Jade, you confessed, are you back to the edge yet?" I said as comforting a voice as I could manage.

"OK Jade, I want you to moan three times when you are back on edge." I told her. Without waiting for a reply I turned the Lush up a few notches, held Jade's head in place and started fucking her face and throat.

Jade started moaning around my cock as I fucked her face. I wasn't sure I could tell three moans from the moans currently caressing my cock as I enjoyed her throat, so I kept an eye on her body. I saw her body go rigid and a change in the moans around my cock, so I shut the Lush completely off.

As much as I hated to do it, I pulled my cock from Jade's mouth and throat. I released her from the horse, removed the Lush and gave it to her to suck clean, and told her to remove her plug, shower and join me in bed.

I went to bed, and it wasn't too long before Jade crawled from the bathroom and into the bed. She snuggled into my arms with a contented sigh.

She looked up at me and asked, "Master, why didn't you cum down my throat or in my mouth?

I smiled and told her, "Because, I wanted to save it and have sex in bed with my Jade."

Jade smiled and kissed me. She laid there for a minute or two and asked, "Master, will you fuck Jade in the ass doggie style tonight?"

I had to ask, "Why doggie style Jade?"

Jade kissed me again and replied, "I want to play with Jade's cunt while you fuck my ass and try to cum for Master."

It wasn't long before Jade was on her tits and knees as I was fucking her ass with long deep strokes. I could feel Jade's fingers occasionally brush my balls as she was fingering her cunt and clit. Jade had only been wearing the plugs with the narrow necks lately and her ass was incredibly tight. Even though I knew her fingers were up her cunt I couldn't feel them against my cock through the thin membrane.

I had kept a nice steady rhythm going in Jade's ass, all the way in and then back till only the crown of my cock was inside her sphincter. I felt Jade start to stiffen beneath me and quickly picked up the pace, just as long and deep but faster and harder. If Jade was going to cum she had better do it soon.

Suddenly a desperate, "Please Master, may Jade cum"

"Cum for me, Jade, cum hard for me." was my immediate reply.

I did feel her cunt spasm through the membrane, as her body went rigid, and Jade moaned loudly. Two more strokes later I felt my balls and cock spasm and release several times deep in Jade's ass. I felt several more ripples, which I wasn't sure if they were Jade's or my aftershocks. I grabbed her hips and pulled us onto our sides, by cock still deep in her ass.

"Thank you, Master, thank you for letting me cum while you fucked Jade's ass." Jade whispered.

I held Jade tight, enjoying the feel of her tight ass holding my cock. I caressed her breasts and abused her sore bruised nipples while I kissed her neck and shoulders.

A small voice from Jade, "Master, may I clean you cock? I cleaned my ass before and after my shower."

I let go of Jade and she moved so my cock came out of her ass. I rolled more onto my back as she slid down and started licking and sucking my cock and cupping my balls. It felt exquisite. I laid my hand on her head, stroking her hair as her head laid on my abdomen. I think she was still gently sucking and tongue caressing my cock as I fell asleep.

I woke up to the increasingly familiar sign of Jade sucking my cock. I laid back and just enjoyed the vision of the beautiful submissive of mine smiling as she milked my balls empty and then emptied my bladder.

I pulled her up to me and asked, "Today is the day. What are you planning on doing while Mai is here?"

Jade smiled and said, "Sulk...... No Master I won't. I'm staying at Kim's house after classes and tonight. Maybe watch some dirty movies and learn new ways to please my Master."

I told her, "You showered last night, and I need a bit more time this morning before you leave. So, skip your shower, I'll fix coffee, but have my breakfast later. That will give us time for your present."

At the word present, Jade perked up, though I doubt she would have if she had known the present.

Jade headed for the bathroom and went to the kitchen and put the coffee on. By the time Jade crawled out to me I had her present ready to go. She crawled over to me, and I told her to stand. She saw the device on the table and asked, "What is that?"

I told her "I will explain what it is and what it is for after I fit it on you."

I had her step into the stainless steel contraption and pulled it up and fastened it around her waist. I then fastened the second strap that ran from the back of the waist between her butt cheeks and over her cunt and clit. It connected to the waist in front with a click into the lock. I checked the fit and was satisfied it would do the job of keeping fingers out of my cunt till I saw her again.

I asked her to sit down, stand up and walk across the room and back before asking, "Is that comfortable, does it pinch or hurt?"

Jade replied, "No Sir, it doesn't pinch or hurt, I haven't decided yet how comfortable it is. What is it."

I replied, "It is a chastity belt. Until I see you again and release it my Jade will not play with the cunt that belongs to me."

Jade looked shocked. "You mean that I can't take it off. How will I go to the bathroom?"

I told her, it is designed to accommodate that. It is designed to drain #1 and there is an opening to allow for #2. Now get on the horse for your morning paddle, I don't want you to be late."

She reluctantly climbed on the horse and received her morning 20 swats before crawling to the door to get dressed. I had laid out a skirt that was a little longer than what I had been having her wear, and another thin blouse that buttoned up the front. I was pleased as I watched Jade leave the buttons above her nipples unbuttoned. Jade unbuckled and left her cuffs, adjusted the tag on her collar so the tag was in the back.

We shared a very long hug and kiss. I swatted her on her bright red ass and said, "Be good, will see you tomorrow."

Jade smirked and said, "I guess I don't have a choice. Take good care of Mai, but save some for me." That earned her another hard swat on that fiery red ass.

It is very odd for me to have nothing to do. I had finished the analysis of the project and gotten it approved by the Board. There was a meeting on Tuesday for the President and my VP to decide how to proceed. There was frankly nothing on my plate until after that meeting. Mai would be here in late afternoon to clean the condo, be punished and fucked. Fortunately, a phone call solved that issue.

Patricia was an acquaintance at a kink event a few years ago. A petit blonde who is not only incredibly cute, but extremely submissive. She is a salesperson for a national company, and we have occasionally hooked up when she was visiting clients in the area.

"Hi, this is Patricia, my client I was calling on today flaked on me, and I am unexpectedly free. Do you want to do lunch?"