A Fun Day Getting New Appliances

Story Info
My husband gives me a challenge during my kitchen update.
3.2k words
4.12
15.1k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lwhubby
Lwhubby
28 Followers

Lately, my husband was on fire. We were having sex constantly and he was always asking for us to repeat the hotel bar adventure. I have been a bit reluctant; he however has been persistent. That leads us to what happened recently while updating our house.

My Husband Dave and I recently purchased a new house, the appliances were older and basic, so I wanted upgraded items. All High-End stuff for me! Well since I was getting what I wanted, Hubby said he had a job for me. That job was to tease the repair guys. If they got friendly, I was to be nice as I could be to them.

This was a big deal to me. Before I go on, I guess I should admit that my hubby has let me indulge in the pleasures of other men. He really enjoys watching and usually except for a few times with my regular boyfriend, he is there to watch. But total strangers in my home was a bit over the top.

What if they thought I was some kind of hot housewife slut playing at home? Hmmm, if I did it, I guess that is what I would be. Some of the guys I played with in the past said exactly that actually. That one guy I met in California on a business trip, he definitely treated me that way. What fun that was. I was sent home full and stretched, but I digress.

After that thought I was getting excited, but they were not scheduled to do the install for another week. Hubby was relentless that week. Every day he asked me to go to work without underwear. I did relent towards the end of the week, and yes it did make me very horny. I am the only women in the warehouse complex where I work. So, I get a lot of attention almost every day. I swear those guys could smell something was different. They were so chatty.

Alas, the day of the install was upon us, I was wound up like a top. Hubby ravished me almost every day last week but stopped 2 days ago. He said he did it on purpose so I would be hornier, and it worked.

As fate would have it, I had to go into the office in the morning. Hubby stayed at home to wait for the appliance guys to arrive. I knew he had to work the next two days. So, I figured the opportunity for play was probably gone.

Because I did have to go into the office I was dressed in a basic skirt and dark blouse I did wear a bra as the shirt was quite sheer, and my hair was up in a bun. Not my sexiest look. But I think all 5' 10" of me sometimes gets the attention of men no matter what I wear.

When I got to kitchen I saw a couple of black men working on the dishwasher. They could not get it to operate properly, also the fridge did not fit in the space they said it would. My husband was not pleased at all.

He demanded they exchange the washer and bring a new fridge. They did as asked and said it would be a week before the new one was ready to be installed. My husband said make sure the new fridge fits. The younger of the two men answered, "I will definitely fit it in your hole" while looking at me. It gave me chills.

The next week was tough, I found myself getting very excited about those two men coming back. On the day they arrived, my husband had to work, and I knew he would be in meetings most of the day. He left at about 6:30 while I was still naked in bed.

He called at about 8 and asked if I was excited about having the appliance guys bang me today, and what was I going to wear when they were here. I told him no one is going to bang me; I may tease them a little but it's all for him when he gets home. He seemed disappointed.

After a shower, I texted him a picture of what I was going to wear for the day. I chose a grey skirt that was just a little longer than a tennis skirt, and a very low-cut orange top. No bra, no panties, no stockings. Just a thin layer of fabric between me and them. If I bent at the waist someone behind me would get a show.

To be honest I was super horny about this mission, but also very scared. I don't think guys understand how this feels, from our perspective. I am violating all kinds of social norms. Porn movies are just movies, not a slice of real life, this was real. Maybe that's the excitement of all this, knowing I am smashing norms.

I think the fear comes from the unknown, my husband always says that every man that meets me wants to fuck me. When I think of that I get nervous, even if not true. The fear usually goes away when I feel that first touch though.

It was about 10:00 when they arrived; I think the young guys eyes bugged out when he saw me. He asked where my husband was, I told him he could not get away from work, He seemed to smile at that. The older man took a look but was discrete.

At this point I had no plan and did not know which direction the day would go. I needed my appliances installed, so if I was too much of a distraction that would not get done. But I was getting hornier by the minute just moving around my house dressed the way I was in front of two strangers.

Well at least I did know their names, the younger one was Michael and the older one Ben.

They got right to work, there was a lot to get done. I decided to let the dog out and play ball with him while they were working. The dog and I went into the yard and I tossed the ball to the dog and he dropped it by my feet after each throw.

That meant I had to bend over to get it, I decided to test myself and bend at the waist with straight legs. I could feel a rush of air on my naked parts. I think I was starting to get very wet. As I bent over, the sound of the drill or saw they were using stopped. I wondered about that.

When I went to throw the ball to the dog again, I noticed that they may have had a good view from the kitchen window, oh shit! I tried to be more discreet next time, but it was tough. I thought I could feel eyes on me. I felt wet and my thighs were probably glistening.

After a few throws I called it quits and went back inside. Mike and Ben were all smiles when I came back into the house. Michael said that's a good dog, he brings the ball back to you every time. That told me he was definitely watching me. I think I felt my pussy drip.

Mike mentioned something about a water line to the fridge that I needed to see. The fridge was half installed, and I had to bend way over the counter to see what he was talking about.

"See that plastic tube there" he said while leaning over me and pushing his crotch against my butt. "It needs to be replaced or you are going to have a leak." As I only had a thin piece of fabric between his dick and my ass, I think he was right, I was the one that was going to leak. While saying this I could swear I felt his bulge grow a little.

When I pushed back to get myself out of that position, I definitely noticed that he was getting a chub. He resisted my attempt to move out of the way and whispered, "I think a larger pipe may be needed to stop the leak." I think I may have moaned at that point. I hope not...

Trying to think fast, I said, "I need to call my husband and get his approval, is that OK Mike?" "Sure, girl you go ahead and give him a call tell him about the leak that needs to be plugged." I knew I was in trouble now.

By the time I extricated myself from being pinned between Mike and the counter, I could not help but notice how hard he was. As I walked over to my phone, I thought I better make this call from the other room as I thought hubby would say something that made my situation more uncomfortable.

Luckily, he was at his desk and answered. I told him about the water line, but he asked how they like my outfit. I told them I think they do. He then asked if it would cost extra to install the water line. I did not know and had to ask. He told me to go ask, and then let him know, he also asked if I was wet. All I said was yes it will make a big puddle if it leaks.

While I still have hubby on the phone, I ask Mike what it will cost to install the line, he says normally about $100 but they do accept tips. Hubby heard that reply and told me to tell him I'll give him a good tip. So, I did. Mikes eyes lit up, and said "OK I think we can work something out."

Mike then sent Ben to go get the plumbing tools, he said he would stay and prep the worksite so they could save some time. Ben smiled and said OK I'll be back in about 20 mins, "make sure she's prepped when I get back." I wondered what he meant by that.

As Ben closed the door Mike said, "now about that tip girl, what did you have in mind?" I said, "I only have a few dollars as my husband has all the cash." Hmmmmm, well then how about you show me what's under that nice little top you have on for starters. I tried my best to talk him out of it and said, "I'm sorry I don't have any cash, maybe I can call my husband and he'll let you know that we are good for it." "I don't think that will be necessary", he says, "I think you dressed the way you did for a reason."

Then my phone rings. I actually jumped at the sound I was so scared. It was my husband, he asked to speak to the installer, so I handed the phone to Mike.

When I got the phone back a few seconds later I asked Mike what he said. He said your husband wants me to call him when we get started putting the pipe in. At that point my eyes lowered, and I knew I had gone too far. "Well, I guess we did have a deal," I said.

I pulled my top up a little bit to expose the bottoms of my breasts, "there are you happy now?" "I'm getting there" was all he said, and then he reached over and ran his big fingers over the bottom flesh of my boob. "Now let me see all of those pretty titties, off with the top" he said.

My hands felt like they were trembling as I lifted the little shirt over my head.

In an instant he had one of my nipples between his fingers and was pinching it. I moaned at his touch, which did not help my situation. "I knew you were a hot one" he said. Then he started sucking on my nipple and reaching under my skirt. I knew he would find out I was soaked, and he did. His fat finger slipped between the folds of my pussy and easily slid in.

He said, "we thought you didn't have any panties when you were playing catch with your dog, you are a dirty girl aren't you?" I could only look down feeling like I had been caught.

He was doing a number on my pussy with his fingers when I felt him push me down to my knees. In my own kitchen at that. I tried to move his hand from my shoulder, but he just got more forceful. He told me I was going to earn the money I owed them, and I better get started.

I could tell from the tent in his pants that he was large, and when I reached under the waistband of his pants, I found an impressive and very hard cock. This is going to be fun I thought, I never had a cock this big before. Nor had I ever had a black man. As more of his cock emerged from his pants, I grabbed the back of his ass and pulled it towards my waiting mouth.

At first, I did not think I could take it in my mouth, so I licked the head and all up and down his shaft. All the while his hand was on my head trying to direct my mouth fully onto his cock. I think he was getting tired of my teasing because he roughly pulled my head up from the bottom his shaft and forced the head into my mouth.

I gagged at first and I heard him laughing. Then he said you'll get used to it, as his cock made its way past my lips and into my waiting mouth. At first, I could only take a little bit of it, but I have to admit I was getting very horny and felt like a complete slut as I let this man ravage my mouth. "Damn girl you are good at this," he said as I was able to take more and more of it.

By now all pretense was gone, I was going to do what he wanted, and I was going to enjoy it. I was trying to give him the best blowjob of his life and based on the sounds he was making I was doing a good job. I was on my knees with both his hands holding my head while he was basically fucking my mouth.

I gagged every so often, but I think that only encouraged him. I heard him tell me to slow down or he was going to nut in my mouth, then he said, "I'm not done with you yet, don't you dare let that happen."

Then the hands were gone from my head and I was able to come up for air. It felt like my lips were swollen and red from sucking his hard cock. He picked me up by my arm pits and started making out with me and squeezing my tits, and then fingering my sopping pussy. This went on until I was moaning and at times whimpering from the sexual attention.

I think it was getting to him too as he stopped and started pulling my little skirt down over my hips. Before I knew it, I was buck naked in my kitchen standing in front of a big black guy with a hard cock. "Do you want this cock baby" he said, I nodded, but he made me say it.

So, I said "yes please fuck me with that cock." With that I was bent over my kitchen counter naked and probably dripping. I felt his cock rub against my slit, the touch was intoxicating.

Then I felt him start to enter, he was a lot bigger than my husband and maybe the biggest cock I ever had. I started to push back against him to get all of him inside of me, it was tough at first, but I was so wet it did not take all that much effort. As he slid in deeper I let out a little squeal, then, I started to moan again.

He started fucking me harder almost slamming me against the counter. I was totally lost in the moment when I heard the front door to my house open. Whoever it was would have heard me being banged silly.

Then I heard his partner Ben say, "I guess you got started without me". "She looks like a hot one". "Oh, she is and she sucks like a pro" said Mike. Mike then mentioned to him that my husband had asked for a call prior to installing the pipe. "Hey little lady, call your husband for us now," said Mike.

I called Dave and said the installers wanted to talk to him, Mike then told him he was accepting a very gracious tip from his wife. Dave said something and I heard Mike laugh. I asked what was so funny, Mike said my husband told him I was an excellent tipper.

I was handed my phone back and Dave said he only had a minute before a meeting but that he loved me being such a good slut for him.

Well, let see how big of a tipper she is," said Ben, as he unzipped his pants and pulled out a huge cock. As he pressed his cock to my lips, I did my best and started on my second blow job of the day. I needed two hands to handle this one. I used my hands to work the shaft as I gobbled his cock for all I was worth.

This was not my first time being split roasted, but it was the most exciting. The cock in my mouth was getting harder and bigger by the minute, to the point that I was gagging it. They thought that was funny.

As Ben was getting really hard, it was getting harder to fit more of him in my mouth. He didn't seem to mind as I had both my hands wrapped around his prick. I noticed that my wedding ring looked odd against the dark flesh of his big dick.

Then they switched places and had a slightly smaller cock in my mouth while getting stretched by the other. The feeling was exquisite I have never had such a big dick fill me up. I was making so much noise that I thought the neighbors would hear me, but I did care at all. I was in my own little world.

For about an hour they took turns using my mouth my pussy or my ass for their pleasure. They both came at least twice inside of me. Their cum had me full and purring like a kitten for the rest of the day.

They eventually put in the water pipe, while I laid around naked hoping for round 3, but they just asked for my number and left. Mike said he will give me a call. That made me tremble, I can only hope he will call. I was spent and sore for the rest of the day but I did not clean myself up as that is hubby's job while I tell him all about my day.

Lwhubby
Lwhubby
28 Followers