A Fun Drive Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After what seemed like thirty seconds of him cumming, Dan started to pump his cock in and out of my wife again. His cock was coated in a mixture of my wife's and his cum. Dan slowly pulled out his flaccid cock, which was now about 7". He lowered my wife's feet to his cock, one on each side.

She knew what he wanted and immediately started to stroke his big cock with her little feet. As she did, she looked over at me.

"You like that baby?" she asked me.

"Mmhmm, looks sexy," I answered.

Dan's cock looked like it was getting hard again after only a few strokes. I watched on as her white toes worked up and down his shaft. His cock, growing larger and larger, making her size 6 feet look so small in comparison. My dick was now starting to respond as well.

My wife wanted to change positions, her legs getting tired. She turned over onto her stomach, reaching her feet back, looking for Dan's cock again. I scooted over and sat in front of her, with a leg on each side of her head. My wife began taking my dick in her mouth again.

I looked past her head and stared, slightly jealous of Dan's position. Dan, now holding each of her legs separately, was fucking my wife's soles. Her toes were pinned to the base of his cock, feet turned slightly in, as if her feet were cupping his cock. Dan was giving her soles long, sensual strokes. His cock was now clearly longer than the length of her feet. With each thrust, he would hold it as her toes would grip at his big, shaved balls.

My wife picked up her pace of my blowjob, now making audible sucking sounds. She had no problem at all deep-throating me. Every few seconds, she would look up at me and stroke my dick as I watched her give Dan an amazing footjob. My dick would almost disappear in her little hand.

"Don't worry babe, you can have my feet next," she told me.

Dan must have heard her because he motioned for us to swap positions. I kicked my right leg up and over my wife's head, off the bed. I walked to the end of the bed, Dan was still thrusting his cock between my wife's soles. He gave a few more pumps and then withdrew his cock, making his way to the head of the bed and laying where I was.

I took my place and began fucking my wife's soles with my cock. She was now busy sucking Dan's monster cock. I could see a glimpse over her shoulder, noticing she was using both hands to stroke him while she sucked down on him. Dan had his eyes closed, enjoying her mouth. He was giving groans of approval.

I was really getting into the footjob and feeling just how incredible her soft, little feet felt on my cock. Not wanting to ruin the moment, I leaned forward until my lips could reach her ass. I began to give her ass cheeks kisses, then licks. I reached with both hands and spread her cheeks slightly. I lightly licked at her tart little asshole with my tongue. It caused her body to clinch up, squeezing my cock between her feet.

I lightly licked it again after her ass had relaxed. Again, she clinched. This time, she flexed her ass cheeks with my tongue still on her tart hole. I started to wiggle my tongue until she eased up her clinching. After a few wiggles, she eased up and I began giving her hot little hole long, wet licks. I was licking from her hole, all the way up her crack.

She started to respond by pushing her ass back into my face. Every three licks, I would hold my tongue on her tart hole and lick it good.

"Mmmm, babe, you like that?" she asked me, taking a quick break from sucking Dan.

"Mmhmm," I moaned back to her in between licks.

"Why don't we try this again," she said as she began to slowly move her ass away from me.

Once again, I watched as she crawled on top of Dan and managed to fit his huge cock in her pussy without using any hands. As soon as she settled, she leaned forward, placing her small breasts in Dan's face. Dan was quick to grab hold of each one and began licking and sucking at her erect nipples.

She motioned for me to join them. I grabbed the bottle of lube from the nightstand then crawled up the bed. My legs now outside of Dan's. I poured some lube in my right hand and stroked my cock, then applied some to her ass. I shuffled forward putting my cockhead against her tart hole. Her tight little hole was denying me access at first. I pressed on until the head of my cock "popped" inside.

"Uuugghhh," she gasped, "go slow."

"I will," I mustered back.

I started to pull back slightly and then pushed forward again, now sinking another inch of my cock in her ass. I repeated this a few times until all 5" of my cock was inside her. Once I bottomed out, I held my position. It was now my wife's turn to control the pace.

She began grinding back and forth between Dan and me. When she would grind back, I could actually feel Dan's cock inside her pussy. When she would grind back up I could tell she made sure to dig her clit down against Dan. It only took a few of her thrusts and she was orgasming again. As she orgasmed, she lowered her head and began to kiss Dan.

I was a little taken aback. Although she's played with Dan several times over the years, they have never kissed more than a peck on the cheeks to say hi or goodbye. This was new territory for all of us.

I placed both hands on her lower back and gave her a few short pumps in her ass. She whimpered into Dan's open mouth.

"Oh my God, I can feel you getting harder!" she said excitedly.

"Which one?" I asked.

Dan chuckled, "yea, which one?"

"Holy shit, both of you!" she exclaimed.

I now picked up my pace and was determined to fill my wife's ass with my cum. I thrusted and thrusted my cock into her ass, all the while her and Dan kissed passionately. I announced my approaching orgasm.

"Yes baby, cum in my ass," she demanded as she took a quick break from Dan.

A few more strokes and I unloaded rope after rope inside her ass.

As I came inside her, she moaned even more into Dan's mouth. They were kissing loudly at this point, taking turns sticking their tongues in each others mouth.

I was beat. I pulled my soft cock out of her ass and laid off to the side. My wife now began working on Dan's cock as they kissed. Dan took hold of her ass with both hands, squeezing and spreading her ass cheeks. I could see my cum starting to ooze out and run down onto Dan's balls.

My wife took a break from kissing and sat up, really focusing on riding his cock. She was approaching yet another orgasm on our record-setting night.

"Oh fuck," she said, "I'm going to lose it again."

"Your pussy feels so fucking good," Dan responded. "Cum all over my cock."

"Mmmm....." was all she could muster.

I quickly rose to my knees. I grabbed a hold of my wife's face with my right hand and turned her towards me. I kissed her deeply as she orgasmed on Dan's huge cock. Once she settled again, I broke off the kiss and sat back down.

"Are you close yet?" she asked Dan.

"Not really, but that's ok," he replied.

"I'm getting really sore," she continued, "can I suck you off?"

"That sounds great, maybe even...." Dan said.

My wife cut him off mid-sentence.

"My feet," she quipped.

Dan just smiled and nodded.

"Well I guess I could since I know you like them so much and it's been a while," she said smiling.

My wife then leaned off Dan and laid next to him again, facing opposite directions. Dan grabbed a hold of her little feet and started sucking her big toe on her left foot. My wife leaned left and took the head of Dan's cock in her mouth. She reached out with her right hand and found my soft cock. She stroked it playfully a few times.

I watched on as he sucked each and every one of my wife's toes. He raised them slightly and licked the entire length of her left foot, from her heel all the way to her toes. He repeated the same with her right foot. He sucked and nibbled on her arches, her heels and the balls of her feet. This went on for several minutes, all the while my wife was sucking and stroking his cock with her left hand.

She was making some loud, slurping noises on his cock. Her jaw must have been getting tired.

"Do you want to fuck my feet again?" she asked Dan.

"Mm yes," he said, pulling her toes from his mouth.

"Ok, stay right there. I want to try something first," she said.

My wife then scooted herself over Dan's left leg so that she was laying between them. She sat up on her elbows and lowered her feet down to Dan's hard cock. My wife then placed a foot on each side of his cock and began stroking her feet up and down its long length. It appeared she had good control of his cock between her arches while her white painted toes curled slightly.

Dan and I both watched on in amazement, but clearly Dan was having the extra sensation of feeling those soft, little feet working his cock to go with the visual. Up, down, up, down. My wife stroked and stroked his huge cock with her feet for several minutes. She used her feet to pin his cock to his stomach, then ran both feet the entire length of it.

I looked on thoroughly impressed by both the sheer size of Dan's cock, reaching up past his bellybutton by a good few inches, and the fact that he hadn't cum all over her feet yet. I guess that's why my wife enjoys playing with him so much, a huge cock and great stamina!

He was getting close now. My wife now used her left foot to massage his shaved balls while her right foot kept running up and down the length of his pinned down cock.

"Aww shit, I'm going to cum soon," Dan announced.

"Are you going to cum all over my little feet?" my wife teased.

"Mmhmm, you keep that up and I definitely will," he answered.

My wife then moved both feet down to his balls, massaging them. Then running them up the length together on each side. She then put her left foot between his cock and his stomach to "prop" it up. She kept her stroking pace with her right foot, using her toes, moving up and down.

"Aahhhh, here I cum!" Dan exclaimed.

The first rope of cum must have shot four feet in the air and came down, landing on my wifes right thigh. The second rope quickly followed, and was almost as high, landing on her right shin. The third and fourth ropes did not go as high, but produced just as much cum, landing on the top of her right foot.

It seemed Dan was done cumming but my wife kept stroking his cock with her feet. She went back to using both feet on either side of his cock. There was still some cum oozing out of the head of Dan's cock onto her toes. After a few more strokes my wife lifted her feet up in the air and showed us her best toe spread.

"Look at this big mess you made," she teased Dan.

"Only for you and those sexy little feet," Dan said smiling back.

My wife brought her right foot up to her mouth, showing her impressive flexibility for a soon-to-be 40 year old woman. She licked at his cum from her toes. After she cleaned her right foot, she cleaned her left. Eventually setting her feet back down on Dan's thighs, exhausted. Dan playfully grabbed his softening cock and gave my wife's right foot a slap on her sole with his cock.

This caused us all to have a laugh. I decided to roll off the bed and go get some waters for everyone. I was only gone a few minutes.

When I came back in, my wife was now sitting to the left of Dan. I handed them their waters. We all took a drink and it was a little quiet. I think everyone was tired now. My wife was still feeling playful.

She put both feet back around Dan's cock and pretended to pout about it not being hard anymore. She gave it a few strokes but it was not working. I took a seat on the bed, to the left of my wife

"Babe, check this out," my wife said to me.

My wife reached for Dan's cock with her left hand, holding it up straight. She put her right heel at the base of his cock and pointed it straight up, toes to the ceiling.

"Look....his cock isn't even hard and it's as long as my foot!" she said impressed.

"Yea, that sure is something," I agreed.

"If you guys don't mind, can I crash here tonight? I think I'm too tired to drive home," Dan chimed in.

"Of course," my wife and I said simultaneously.

"Get some sleep, maybe you'll be ready to go again in the morning!" I joked.

"Yea! You better give me one more ride before you go anywhere," my wife said.

"I think I can do that," Dan joked back, "and if you put on some stockings for me, I can guarantee it."

"Well then, consider it done!" she answered.

Dan made his way to our spare bedroom down the hall. My wife and I laid in bed, tired but unable to sleep. We talked for a bit about the evening. She was still shocked at how much loss of control she had of her body on the car ride home. As we talked, I moved so that I was laying in the opposite direction.

We continued our conversation, but I was mixing in some light kisses on her feet now. I alternated between her left and right foot. Then sucking on her toes lightly in between talking. My wife took the hint and found my hardening cock with her left hand.

"Thank you for such a great time tonight," she whispered to me.

"And thank YOU for a great time tonight," I whispered back.

"Does my husband want his chance to cum on my feet too?" she asked.

"Mmm, that would be great," I answered.

I sucked the toes of her left foot. I took all five into my mouth at the same time. My wife now picked up the pace of her stroking. She was really playing with my sensitive cockhead on each stroke. I took turns licking the length of her soles. I was licking and sucking her toes and feet like I had never had them before.

"I'm gonna cum," I whispered between sucking her toes.

"Ok...just cum baby," she whispered back.

I let go of her feet and pushed them down near my cock. My wife removed her stroking hand and replaced it with her feet. She wrapped a foot on each side and pumped my cock twice.

I erupted six ropes of cum and then oozed for what seemed like a minute. My wife stroked and stroked my softening cock with her feet. I picked my head up and looked at her sexy little feet, coated in my cum. She shot me a smile.

She proceeded to clean my cum from her feet the same way she cleaned Dan's. I moved back to my original position, next to my wife.

"Let's check you now," she said.

My wife lifted her left foot to my soft cock. Reached over with her left hand and help my cock up. When she put her heel next to the base of my cock, my cockhead only went up to the bottom of her arch.

I looked at my wife apologetically. she just smiled back.

"It's ok babe, I still love ya," she whispered.

She leaned over and we kissed deeply. She then turned around and we spooned as we fell asleep.

When I awoke the next morning, I reached to my right for my wife but she wasn't there.....

12