A Fun Filled Zoom Call

Story Info
I try out a new toy, with an audience.
3.1k words
4.4
5.6k
7
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Houndog68
Houndog68
24 Followers

A fun filled zoom call

It was a Monday morning, a couple of weeks after our fun-filled evening and night with Carol, and I had to go away for a few days with my job, training and supervising a couple of new reps for our company. My job as a sales manager can be lucrative, but I really didn't enjoy the times when it took me away from home and my stunning, voluptuous and very sexy wife. We've been together about five years, four of them as a married couple, and she does all she can to keep our sex life fresh, interesting, and fulfilling as she possibly can.

Jane is 42, with myself a year older, so we're not in the first flush of youth any more. With failed marriages behind us both already, we both want to keep our life together exciting, so she is always coming up with new suggestions to stop us from becoming stale. She'd surprised me with Carol when she told me about the sexual relationship they'd had when they were younger. I had no idea she had any lesbian tendencies or experience, and the experience with Jane and Carol still fuelled my own masturbation thoughts when we weren't together.

We were both up early on this Monday morning to get ready. My bag was packed ready for my few nights away, and Jane was getting ready to go to work as well. She stood by the side of our still-rumpled bed, dressed only on her black knickers and lacy bra, which pulled her 36DD tits together and showed off her deep cleavage. I wanted to reach over and bury my face in them once again, but knew I had to get ready to leave.

"Before you go babe, I've got a little something for you." She said to me, with a smile and twinkle in her eye.

"Oh." I said, a little surprised. "What is it?"

She took a wrapped parcel from the bottom of her wardrobe, about three feet square, and I had no clue what was inside it.

"I want you to take this with you, but you're not to open it or peek inside until I give you permission. This evening, I want you to set up a zoom meeting for 9:00 and send me the link."

With that, she came up to me and gave me a soft, sensuous, sexy kiss, pressing her body into mine. I ran my hands over her back and down to her delightful arse, and would quite happily have pushed her back onto the bed for a last fuck before I left, but knew we simply didn't have the time.

My mind was racing with all the different possibilities it could be, but didn't want to jeopardise what was probably happening later, so agreed to not let my curiosity get the better of me.

The car was loaded a few minutes later, with the package in the boot of the car, and I set off to meet the two company trainees and take them to introduce them to their clients, a process which was going to take the next four days as we travelled around the South of England. At least they each had their own company car, so we didn't need to travel together, and I could enjoy the driving on my own. I tried to stay focussed on the job, but it was difficult as my mind kept coming back to what was in the package, and what she had planned for later.

We exchanged text messages throughout the day. They were very explicit ones at times, telling me what she'd like to do with me, and I was happy to respond in kind. They kept me feeling horny all day, so at times it was difficult to concentrate on the job. She told me that the thought of this evening was making her damp, then proved it by sending me a photo of her wet pussy, sitting on a toilet seat in what was probably her place of work. When I parked up at one of the clients places of work I found a secluded spot in the car park, looked around for cameras and couldn't see any, so took a picture of my hard cock inside the car and sent her a dick pic in return. Immature I know, but still very exciting and satisfying.

At the end of the days work, I went with my trainees to the hotel we were staying in for the night. We had a meal together, and I bought them a drink, then left them both in the bar, saying I had some work to catch up on in my room. I set up the zoom call on my laptop, and emailed the link to Jane, in good time before the start of the call. All I had to do after that was wait until I heard from her, to find out what was happening next.

About 10 minutes before we were due to start, she sent me a text.

I hope you're nearly ready. I want you to put your laptop on the bed and when I join the chat I want you naked, kneeling down, facing the camera. xxx

This was sounding better and better. I quickly got undressed and waited until it was time to start the call. Another text came through.

Keep the package nearby. You might need it soon. xxx

My cock was getting hard with the anticipation, and all the teasing it had enjoyed all day. At exactly 9:00, I started the zoom meeting, and waited for Jane to join me. It was only a few seconds later that the message appeared to say someone was waiting to join the meeting, so I let her into the chat room. The sight that met my eyes took my breath away. She had on a white lacy bra, which fastened at the front. It was very low cut, and there were holes in the front so her nipples were peeking out. They were very red and engorged, and I wondered if she'd rouged them to make them stand out even more.

She was kneeling on our bed, in the same position as I was, in front of her laptop. On her bottom half, she had on a pair of white, lacy, crotch less knickers. What was even more exciting was the large, flesh coloured dildo inserted about half way inside her cunt through the hole in the knickers. Her right hand held it at the base, and slowly pulled it out, then gently pushed it back inside her to the hilt.

"Mmmmm." She breathed, "That feels so fucking good. Almost as good as if it was your cock sliding inside me right now"

My cock sprang fully to attention, and I grasped it in my right hand and slowly started to move it up and down.

Suddenly, a message appeared on my screen to say another caller was waiting to join the chat. I stopped wanking and said to Jane "Shit!! Someone's trying to join our chat"

She smiled and said, "You'd better let them in then. This is your other surprise. Don't stop what you're doing."

With some trepidation, I allowed the caller into the chat. After a few seconds, I was shocked to see Carol was joining us. She was completely naked, kneeling on her bed on all fours, in what I presumed was her own home. Her gorgeous arse was pointing at the camera, and she was looking back over her shoulder with a big smile on her face. What really grabbed my attention though was the dildo inserted inside her cunt, with another attachment on it that seemed to be in her arsehole.

"Surprise!!" she laughed, "I thought you might like this view of me first. Did Jane manage to keep me a secret?"

After getting over my initial shock, I looked at the two beautiful women on my screen, both with dildo's inserted in them. They'd obviously decided between themselves to join the call in the sexiest poses they possibly could.

"You two must be two of the most devious women I've ever met" I laughed, "I can't believe you've planned this together for my pleasure."

"Oh, don't worry," replied Jane, "We intend to get a lot of pleasure from it ourselves as well."

Carol was using one hand to slide her dildo in and out of her. The long part was sliding in and out of her cunt, and the shorter part, sticking out like a rhino horn, was sliding in and out of her arsehole. Every time it slid out, I could see her beautiful hole gaping, then collapsing in on itself.

My cock was even more rigid than it had been before, and I grasped it again, ready to enjoy an almighty wank while watching these two beautiful women.

"Don't get carried away just yet." Jane said to me. "I want you to open your parcel now."

The parcel was on the end of the bed, so I reached over and brought it into view of the camera on the laptop. Carol had turned round so she was facing me on her knees, and both women were watching me eagerly to see my reaction when I opened it. It took only a few seconds to undo the tape and I opened the parcel. Inside, I could see what I can only describe as a soft, pink torso. I took it out of the box, threw the box onto the floor, and looked down at the sight in front of me.

"Wow" I gasped. "I didn't know what to expect, but I certainly wasn't expecting this."

It was an average size female torso, pink in colour, with two large, soft tits, and down below a perfect reproduction of a pussy, with lips surrounding a hole and even a clitoris just above it. Below it was another hole as well. I'd seen similar objects before when watching porn, but never imagined I'd get to try one, especially with an audience.

I was lost for words for a few seconds after my first exclamation.

"I hope you like it" said Jane.

"Yes, and I hope you're going to demonstrate it to us as well" said Carol, laughing.

My cock was standing to full attention. I looked at the girls on the screen, both of them watching me eagerly, still with their own dildo's inserted inside themselves, but very still at the moment.

"I love it, and can't wait to try it out." I replied to them both.

"If you look inside the box, there should be a small bottle of lube in there as well." Jane said to me, so I quickly scrabbled to the box and retrieved the lube.

I poured a little onto my cock, and ran my hand up and down it to make sure it was nice and slippery. I then laid the toy under me, and facing the laptop, straddled it and pushed my cock between the two large malleable tits. It felt heavenly, just like pushing my cock between a real pair of tits.

"This feels almost as good as getting a tit wank from you." I said to Jane. "The only thing missing is your tongue licking the tip as I slide between them."

Jane pulled the dildo from out of her cunt, took off her silk bra, and slid it between her own magnificent tits. She moved it up and down, making sure that the end went into her mouth each time.

"You mean like this?" she said. "It feels almost as good as your cock when you straddle me, ready to cum all over my tits"

Carol was eager to join the fun too. She removed the dildo from her cunt as well, and placed it between her smaller, but still delightfully large enough tits, and moved it up and down as well.

"I hope you'll let me give you a tit wank as well sometime." She said to me. "I'm imagining the feel of your cock as it slides between them right now."

After a couple of minutes rubbing myself between the rubber tits, the sight of these two beautiful women, plus the feelings from my own cock were exciting me more and more. I was almost ready to cum, but didn't want to spoil the party too early, so moved off the toy to try and calm down a bit.

I explained to the girls that I was close, but didn't want to cum just yet.

"Oh, we definitely want to see you cum." Said Jane, "But we also want to watch you fuck it properly as well first. I want to see your cock sliding in and out of a very different hole, and for you to tell me what it feels like. I'm sure we can give you some inspiration as well."

Jane took off her crotchless knickers, and lay back on the bed, propped up against the headboard. Her legs were wide apart and her knees raised, with her laptop placed between her legs so I could see the gates of heaven, lips spread and moist, right in front of me. She turned on her vibrator so I could hear it buzzing, and circled it around her clit several times before pushing it deep inside herself.

At the same time, Carol went back onto her knees, bending over and facing away from the camera, so I had a beautiful view of her pussy and her arse up close to her laptop. She looked back over her shoulder at the camera.

"I know how much you like this view of me, and I want you to imagine you're kneeling behind me right now, sliding your cock inside my dripping wet cunt to get you well lubricated, then moving it up to my tight little hole and pushing it deep inside."

She then took her dildo and inserted it inside her cunt, until the additional point reached her arsehole. She shoved it in further so both her cunt and her arsehole were filled.

"God, I love it when both my holes are filled together." She cried.

"You are two amazing women" I said to them both. "I wish I was there with you right now, but this feels almost as good."

My cock was still rigid, and I wanted to feel what the toy was like when I fucked it. I also wanted to give the girls the best show I could, the same as they were giving to me. After pouring some more lube onto my cock and hands, I inserted a finger inside the pussy of the toy. It felt very soft, smooth, and fairly tight as well. The second hole felt even tighter, just like a real arsehole, and I was torn between where to fuck it first.

I decided to fuck it in the pussy first. I lifted the torso up while I knelt in front of the camera on my laptop. I then slowly slid the toy down my shaft until it bottomed out. I could see on the screen that the girls had a perfect view of the toy impaled on my cock, so I started to move it up and down in my hands.

"That feels wonderful." I said to them both. "Its smooth and silky, and feels just like a real woman wrapped around my cock."

While I continued to fuck the doll, the two women were busy with their own toys. Carol was sliding her dildo in and out of herself, filling both holes then pulling it right out before sliding it back in again. I could see the juices flowing from her as she was so close to her camera. Jane was also sliding her plastic cock in and out, and circling her clit from time to time as well. With her other hand, she was playing with her nipples, and moving them up to her mouth so she could suck on them as well.

"I'm going to cum very soon." Carol announced.

"I'm pretty close too" Jane replied.

I was still fighting to hold back as long as I could. I didn't want it to end, but knew it was inevitable soon. I slid the toy off my cock, turned it round so I was fucking it doggy style, and shoved my cock inside its mock arsehole, which felt even tighter than it's cunt did.

Carol suddenly shouted out "God, I'm cumming!!!"

She shoved the dildo deep inside both her holes and held it there while her body first went rigid, then started to judder as the waves swept through her body. She made little moaning sounds as she went through her orgasm, and once she came down from her high collapsed onto her front on her bed.

Jane was next, just a few seconds later. She raised her knees even higher and spread them as wide as she could. She shoved her dildo deep inside herself, and with her other hand rubbed frantically on her clit. Her legs were shaking, and juices poured from her cunt, as she screamed out her orgasm.

Surprisingly, I was the last to cum this time. The girls wanted to watch me, and I was more than happy to let them do so. I was still fucking the toy doggy style, and was right on the edge.

"This is it!! I'm cumming!!" I shouted.

The girls both quickly moved so that they could see what was happening on their screens. Just as I was cumming I puuled out of the toy, and grabbed my cock in my hand. The first shot went straight over the top of the toy and hit the screen of the laptop. The second and weaker third shots landed on the back of the toy, and the final one landed right on the hole I'd just been fucking.

I collapsed back on the bed, completely spent. We were all breathing heavy as we came back down to earth. I looked at the two gorgeous females on my screen, and couldn't believe my luck in finding not one but two gorgeous creatures to share and enjoy together.

"Well, what did you think of your surprise?" Jane said to me

"That was simply fucking amazing" I replied.

"That's good" she replied back to me. "Feel free to use it any time you like while you're away. Maybe when you're back home we can play with it together though, so don't wear yourself out using it. I'll be ready for a good old fashioned fuck by the time you get back."

"I hope you'll let me join in your games again sometime soon as well" said Carol. "I'm ready to fuck both of you, any time you like."

"Definitely!!" We both replied together.

Carol left the zoom call shortly after, and I let Jane know how much I love her before finally ending the session. I knew this wasn't the last time we'd be playing with this particular toy, and couldn't wait to get back home to see what else we could do together.

Houndog68
Houndog68
24 Followers