Saturday Night Fun

Story Info
Jane, Tom and I have a fun evening together.
3.4k words
3.64
5.1k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday night Fun

Saturday evening, and Jane and I were looking forward to spending the evening with Tom, a good friend and neighbour of ours. Tom lives alone, and over the past few months has started to join us for occasional evenings together, which soon escalate to sexy, fun filled evenings for the three of us.

Tom is around the same age as us, in his early 40's. but still very trim and fit, with a good head of hair, just starting to go grey at the temples. Jane, my wife, is a very sexy 42 year old, well built and voluptuous, and with no inhibitions or hang ups when it comes to sex. She has 36DD tits, which feel amazing when wrapped around my cock, and an arse that's soft and perfect for spreading to reach the delights hidden inside. She likes to be fucked well and often, and although I try to keep up with her, and generally succeed, it feels good to know that with Tom's occasional help, plus her several toys which we use quite regularly, we're more than enough to fulfil all her needs.

Jane was wearing one of her short dresses, which came down just a few inches below her beautiful arse, and low at the front to show off her large, soft, oh-so squeezable tits. I could see she had on one of her lacy bra's, which pulled her tits up and pressed them together, and although I couldn't tell for definite, I was pretty sure she had on a thin thong, which with her frame meant it was almost non-existent.

Tom arrived at 6:30, and we started the evening with a small buffet, and a drink to help us all relax. Tom and I were dressed pretty much the same, very casual in Jeans and T-shirts. The anticipation was building in me, and I'm sure it was the same for both of them as well. Jane said she'd like to watch a DVD, one of our collection, so she selected one and placed it in the DVD player hooked up the 55 inch TV on the wall opposite where we sit. She'd chosen one of our favourite porn ones, 8 perfect bodies licking, sucking and fucking around a swimming pool somewhere hot and sunny.

We have a large sofa, with deep soft cushions, and plenty of room for the three of us. Tom and I had already sat down, so after putting in the DVD and switching on, Jane came and sat down between us. I caught a glimpse of her beautiful arse in the short dress as she sat down, and I'm sure Tom did exactly the same as well. Her dress was riding very high after she sat down, with the hem almost level with her crotch, but she made no effort to pull it down, and instead relaxed into the cushions and stretched her legs out in front of her.

We watched the DVD in silence for a while, enjoying the action on the screen as it started to warm up. My cock was starting to get hard, so I had to keep making adjustments to stay comfortable, and I noticed Tom did the same a couple of times as well.

Jane obviously noticed as well, because after a few minutes she said to both of us, "Are you boys getting uncomfortable?"

When we both said we were, she offered to help us get more comfortable.

With that she used a hand on each of us to unzip our flies and free our cocks from our jeans. Mine is a reasonably respectable five and a half inches when its hard, but quite thick, and I'd never had any complaints from Jane, or anyone else for that matter. Tom's is a little longer, but not as fat as mine, so there was no penis envy from either of us. Jane took hold of both our cocks, one in each hand, and slowly wanked them both while she continued to watch the action on the screen. We both sat back with our legs outstretched enjoying the film and the attention for the next few minutes.

I noticed after a short while that Jane was occasionally squirming in her seat, so guessed she was getting pretty turned on by the film and by the 2 hard cocks in her hands as well. I tilted my head back and looked at Tom, who noticed and looked back at me. I smiled and jerked my head up to let him know that I had an idea. He smiled back and nodded, so I stood up, pulled Jane up to stand in front of me, and Tom stood up as well. I turned Jane around so she was facing Tom, and I was standing behind her, my bare cock pressed into the soft crack of her arse while Tom moved in close to her, his hard cock pressed into her soft stomach.

Tom kissed her, their mouths rolling together and tongues dipping in and out of each other's mouth. I was kissing her neck, and my hands strayed around to her front to cup those beautiful tits I love so much. After a minute of that, I unzipped the back of her dress and pulled it down so she could step out of it. She was still sandwiched between Tom and me, dressed only in her lacy bra and the tiny thong I'd guessed she was wearing earlier.

Next I undid the clasp to her bra, and let it fall away. Her large tits sagged, but seemed to expand after being freed from their constraint. I cupped them both again and lifted them up, so that Tom could move down and start to suck on her large pink hard nipples. As he sucked on one, I played with the nipple of the other one, and then we swapped tits so he could suck on the other one as well. Jane tilted her head back and we kissed deeply while this was happening, and I could tell she was getting more and more turned on. She pushed her soft arse back into my crotch, and I had to fight the urge to just bend her over and fuck her there and then. The action on her tits was exciting her more, but I had other plans for her.

I started to kiss her down her back, licking and gently biting as I moved down towards that delicious arse. At the same time, Tom left her tits and started to move south as well, kissing her around her tummy button and moving towards her soft cunt. When I reached the top of her arse, I slowly pulled down her thong, so she was left completely naked between the 2 of us. We were still fully dressed with our cocks sticking out from our jeans. I was on my knees directly behind her, while Tom was on his knees in front of her. Jane stood with her legs apart, her hands on her tits playing with her own nipples.

Jane's cunt is mostly shaven, with just a thin landing strip at the top. Tom moved down so his face was buried in her cunt, lapping at the folds and drinking in the fluids flowing gently from her with her excitement. At the same time, I pulled the cheeks of her arse apart to gaze on her beautiful rosebud arsehole, and then moved in to lick and kiss all around it. Jane couldn't decide which felt better, the tongue licking on her pussy and clit, or the tongue rimming her arsehole. She swayed her hips slowly back and forth, so each of us could get better access to her holes in turn. When she swayed back towards me I would make my tongue go rigid and push it inside her arse as much as I could.

I could tell her excitement was growing and she was reaching her climax. Her moans were getting louder and more frequent, and I could feel the juices flowing from her even in the position I was in. Tom inserted a finger, then a second one, into her dripping wet cunt and started swirling his tongue around her clit and within moments she gave out a squeal and even more juice flowed from her cunt and dripped down her legs. Her legs almost gave way, and I had to hold her up while keeping my tongue glued to her arsehole as she enjoyed her first orgasm of the evening.

Once she's come down from her high, Tom and I moved away and she flopped back down onto the settee, her arms spread out on either side, her legs spread wide, and her tits hanging low on both sides of her chest. Her pussy was still glistening with all the moisture she'd released as she came, and I couldn't wait to feel it wrapped around my engorged cock.

After taking a few seconds to recover, Jane lifted her head and looked at the two of us still kneeling in front of her, our cocks still sticking out from the front of our jeans.

"That's a beautiful sight for a very horny girl," she said, "But you both look a little overdressed to me. Why don't you both take those clothes off and we'll see what we can do to liven this room up even more."

We didn't need to be asked twice, so quickly took everything off and came back to stand in front of her. Jane sat up, and moved to the front of the sofa, so her face was at a perfect height for her to give both our cocks the treatment we both hoped for. She took a cock in each hand, and while slowly moving her left hand up and down Toms cock, she lifted mine in her right hand, and slowly licked it from the base up to the head with the flat of her tongue. She did that a few times, before moving her head back down and taking one of my balls in her mouth. She moved to the other ball a few seconds later, and the sensations from my crotch were exquisite. When she'd finished with that one she moved back up the length of my rigid cock and took the whole head into her mouth, sealing her lips and sucking gently before sliding her mouth slowly down until I felt the head hit the back of her mouth.

She continued to bob her head up and down for a minute, rubbing her tongue on the underside and rolling it around my glans when just the head was in her mouth. She sensed I wouldn't be able to hold back for long if she kept that up, so released my cock, looked up at me with a wicked smile, and moved to her left to give the same treatment to Tom's rock solid cock. He enjoyed the pleasure of her mouth wrapped around his cock for a while, as she used her right hand to slowly wank me, then continued to switch between the two of us while we fought to hold back from cumming in her talented mouth.

A short time later, Jane stopped and looked at both of us and said, "Right then. Which of you lucky lads gets to fuck me first?"

With that she laid back on the sofa, lifted her knees and spread them apart as far as she could. We could tell how ready she was, with her pussy damp and glistening, and her lips wide open ready to accept a cock inside her. I moved between her legs, and pulled her hips forward so she was right at the edge of the sofa. Looking down at her, I couldn't resist a taste of her cunt first, so I moved my face into her crotch and licked her several times from her arsehole up her clit and back again, pushing my rigid tongue into both her holes as I did so. She moaned with pleasure, but I couldn't hold back from fucking her any longer so I moved upright and sank my cock into her to the hilt in one movement. She was so wet it slipped inside her with no effort at all.

Once I was inside her I stopped moving, enjoying the feel of her tight, soft, silken pussy wrapped around my cock. I had to wait a short while to calm down a bit, to make sure I didn't cum inside her too quickly, but when I was ready I started to move slowly in and out of her, pulling my cock out until the tip was just inside, then slowly sliding back into her until I couldn't get any deeper.

While this was happening, Tom wasn't being idle. He knelt on the sofa at the side of her and with his cock in his hand he moved it towards her mouth. She was happy to oblige and moved her head to the side so she could wrap her lips around it and suck, while Tom continued to move his hand slowly up and down. Neither of us wanted to cum just yet, we wanted this to last as long as possible, and at the same time give Jane as much pleasure as we could. I reached down and palmed both of her beautiful tits, rubbing them in circles in the palms of my hands before grabbing both of her hard nipples between thumb and finger, squeezing and pulling on them, which I know from long experience how much she loves.

My hips were starting to move faster, and Jane was bucking her hips up and down as well. Before I reached the point of no return, I pulled out and away from her, but she clearly hadn't finished yet.

I said to Tom, "I think it's about time you took my place," which he was more than happy to do.

He swiftly climbed down from the sofa and knelt where I'd been just a few seconds before. Jane needed a cock inside her as soon as possible, it was easy to see how close she was to her second orgasm. Tom moved the head of his cock up and down the outside if her pussy, and rubbed it around her clit before sliding deep inside her. He seemed to be further away from his climax than I was, so he started to move much faster inside her, his cock pulling out then slamming back in like a piston.

Jane was reaching her peak again, so I climbed on the sofa, lay down and sucked on a nipple while playing with the other one. It was enough to push Jane over the edge and she screamed with pleasure as her orgasm overwhelmed her. Tom continued to slam in and out of her as she came, while I played with her nipples, until she finally calmed down and couldn't take any more. Tom pulled out of her pussy, and I could see his cock glistening from her juices, but he'd still managed to hold back and prevent himself from cumming.

The three of us lay side by side on the sofa again, with Jane in the middle. Jane was perspiring from her exertions, and her nipples were sticking out like bullets. Tom and I still had our hard cocks laying flat on our bellies, so Jane grabbed them both again and lifted them vertical, moving her hands slowly up and down them once again.

"I guess the two of you are ready for another round then." she said. "What would you like to do with me now?"

"I love the things you do with your mouth, and would love to feel my cock between your tits as well," said Tom

"You know my favourite position!" I said, laughing.

"I certainly do," she replied, and moved to her hands and knees on the floor in front of us.

Tom moved around to the front of Jane, and presented his cock to her. She took it straight into her mouth, moving her head back and forth, trying to get it as deep inside as she could. I could see that Tom looked as though he'd entered heaven. While he did that, I moved behind Jane onto my knees. I pulled the cheeks of her ample arse apart so I could look down onto her wet, puckered arsehole, and glistening cunt. I considered which of her holes I was going to fill this time. Jane likes a cock in her arse from time to time, and I love the extra tightness of her back passage, but I thought she would probably prefer a good old fashioned fuck in her pussy at the moment.

Before I did though, I couldn't resist licking her again along her cunt and up to her arsehole. The smell was intoxicating, and was turning me on more and more. I took my cock and moved it up and down the crack of her arse before finally shoving it inside her soft wet cunt. I knew I wouldn't last long this time, and so did Jane.

She took her mouth off Tom's cock for a moment and said, "Just fuck me babe, hard as you like. I want to feel your spunk washing the inside of my cunt."

I didn't need any more encouragement and proceeded to slam my cock in and out of her slippery pussy. She was pushing herself back towards me, and I could feel the sperm building up, ready to shoot from the end of my cock. I pushed my thumb inside her arse as I slammed into her, and I realised she was going to cum again. I reached my climax and the first of several jets of spunk shot deep inside her as my body went rigid and I pushed myself as deep inside her as I could get. She gasped, and I could feel the walls of her cunt contracting around my cock as she came at the same time.

Tom had pulled out of her mouth as she came, and was just holding onto his cock while he watched the action taking place in front of him. When I finally climbed down from my peak, I pulled out of her as well, and watched the spunk leaking from between her pussy lips. After a few seconds, Jane realised that Tom still hadn't cum yet.

"I'm sorry Tom" she said. "you still haven't cum yet. Where would you like to cum? In me or on me?"

"What I'd really love," replied Tom, "is a tit wank between those magnificent tits of yours. I'd love to feel those mounds of flesh wrapped around my cock, and cum all over them."

"What a fabulous idea," she said.

She went back to the sofa and sat upright, her back against the back of the sofa. She put three fingers inside her pussy and pulled out a globule of spunk and some of her pussy juices, and rubbed them between her tits. Tom didn't hesitate, he knelt astride her and placed his cock directly between the two globes, while Jane pressed them both together and wrapped his cock in the soft flesh. His cock slid up and down between Jane's tits as he moved his hips back and forth. At the same time, she looked up at him with a big smile on her face as she jiggled her tits around his cock.

Tom was looking down at her face, and at the two magnificent globes encircling his cock, and couldn't hold back any longer. His first shot of cum hit her under her chin. As soon as that hit, he pulled away from her tits, grasped his cock in his hand, then sprayed several more shots over her tits and even onto her face, After he finished cumming, Jane took his cock back into her mouth to suck out the last drops, and lifted her tits to her mouth to lick off the spunk sprayed onto them.

"Having tits this size definitely has some advantages," she laughed.

The three of us sat back on the sofa, satisfied for the moment.

"We never did get to see the rest of the film." said Jane. "I think we'd better start it again and see if we can this time."

None of us wanted to argue about that so the three of us sat huddled together on the sofa, still naked, to watch those eight perfect bodies lick, suck and fuck each other by the pool again, while we waited to see what the rest of the evening would bring.