If You’re Cold, They’re Cold

Story Info
Lab assistant meets a friendly experiment.
2.1k words
4.58
22.4k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vivian yawned and glanced up at the corner of her computer screen. 11:14 PM. Shit, she was way overdue to go home. As the lowliest assistant at GMOTechX, Vivian was usually the last one to leave, shutting off the lights and locking up after everyone else left at a reasonable hour. She shivered in the intense air conditioning that never seemed to turn off, and burrowed deeper into her thin lab coat. She turned off her laptop and dimmed the lights in the office before making her way into the hallway. Once she checked the doors, she could take off and go enjoy her car's heater on the drive home.

Vivian didn't know the details of many projects at GMOTechX, since most of the creatures were still in their experimental stages. The senior scientists didn't want to risk leaks, so lab assistants were only given enough information to perform their menial tasks. She planned to work her way up the ladder, but for now she was stuck on the sidelines.

She made her way down the long hallway, checking the door handles automatically. It's not like they'd ever been unlocked in the eight months she'd worked here. Suddenly, she noticed that the door three rooms away was ajar. Vivian went over, about to close it, when her curiosity got the better of her. Who knew when she'd get the chance to see one of the lab's projects again? She looked both ways down the hall before cautiously stepping inside the dark room. Her eyes adjusted just enough to make out a light switch a few feet down the wall, and she walked over and flicked it on.

The fluorescent lights illuminated a sterile looking room with white walls and a white tile floor. The floor ended abruptly about eight feet away, edged with a barrier that made it look like a viewing deck. The walls continued much further, and Vivian wondered if the unseen depths of the room extended all the way to the basement. She stepped closer to the barrier, when suddenly something long and muscular shot out, grabbed her by the ankle, and pulled her to the ground. She screamed and pulled at the thing, which was mottled pink and slippery. Her brain had barely identified it as a tentacle before three more extended from the pit. One slammed the door behind her, while the others busied themselves with holding her still and peeling her lab coat off.

Vivian shrieked and tried to bat at the tentacles, but they were much stronger than her. She kicked, dislodging her shoes, and while she waved her arms the monster removed her shirt and bra over her head. It tossed them carelessly aside before sliding her skirt and underwear down her legs and throwing them on the same pile.

The tentacles prodded curiously at her hands and feet, drawing back for a moment before swiftly entwining themselves around her wrists and ankles. Three more tentacles wrapped around each thigh and her waist so that she was nearly immobilized, suspended in a X-shape with her dripping pussy exposed. She started to call out, but she was silenced by another tentacle rooting around curiously in her mouth. It was slick and muscular, and swirled around her tongue before exploring further in her mouth and throat. She began to gag, and the tentacle retreated before finding a gentle rhythm that didn't upset her.

Vivian had throat-fucked guys before, but it was nothing like this -- men were rough, grabbing the back of her head and shoving her on to their cocks so hard she'd pull away with tears running down her face. The tentacle was insistent, but it responded almost immediately to her reactions by pulling out slightly and giving her time to adjust before bearing down further. She didn't want to admit it, but the whole experience was deeply erotic.

Two thin tentacles latched on to Vivian's breasts, encircling each one before looping around her thick nipples. She had gotten pregnant and recently gave her newborn baby up to loving adoptive parents, but her breasts still ached, uselessly producing milk for a child that wasn't there. She had neglected them and her flow had slowed, but she hadn't dried up completely. The tentacles' attention stimulated her milk ducts, and she felt a slight tingle through her breasts as a light drop of liquid appeared at the tip of each nipple. She moaned softly and her nipples began to drip, forming small rivulets of warm milk that flowed across her breasts and down her ribs before splashing down to the floor below her.

Vivian's pussy responded to her primal instincts, swelling and moistening. Her clit rose slightly from its hood, and another free tentacle began its exploration, rubbing the exposed patch of skin between her anus and vagina. It was larger than the one in her mouth, nearly eight inches around at its widest point. Vivian felt the thick muscle toying with her opening, and flicked her eyes down in an attempt to see what was happening to her. The tentacles around her wrists tightened and pulled, forcing her head back, and another tentacle wrapped lightly around her neck. She panicked and started to scream again, thinking that the monster would choke her in its excitement. Instead of pressing down, the tentacle acted as a sort of neck support, cradling her head gently in its cool embrace. She relaxed slightly, and the tentacle in her mouth took advantage of her loosened muscles and wormed even further down her throat.

By this time Vivian's pussy was drenched, and her slick juices began overflowing her labia, rolling down her perineum to her anus. The tentacle that hovered outside her opening suddenly plunged in, and Vivian widened her eyes in involuntary surprise.

Although it was larger than any cock or toy she had taken before, its mucus coating and her own arousal allowed it to enter her painlessly. It filled her pussy to the brim, and she uttered a low groan of approval as the tentacle pulled out slightly before pushing even further into her. It kept fucking her until she felt the tentacle bottom out inside her, pressing up against her cervix. Instead of pulling back, it began moving in a serpentine pattern that massaged her g-spot and vaginal walls. Deep inside her, the tentacle flexed and stretched forward, becoming narrower at its tip. The point swirled around the opening of her cervix several times before extending cautiously into her uterus.

Vivian felt a momentary sharp pinch that quickly gave way to pleasure, and her eyes rolled back in her head. The tentacle continued its gentle writhing, moving in an S-shape that massaged her walls before gently flicking inside her uterus. She had only come from clitoral stimulation before, but she felt a deep mounting pleasure that felt suspiciously like an orgasm building.

Vivian was so distracted by the occupants in her mouth and vagina that at first she didn't notice another slimy tentacle moving up her ass, closer to her anus. It circled slowly before shyly prodding her virgin hole, but as it stretched thinner and entered her she let out a shriek of surprise that was quickly muffled by the tentacle in her mouth. Although the sensation was new it was not unwelcome, and the tentacle in her ass paused for a moment before extending any further. It wiggled back and forth slightly, sending deep vibrations throughout her whole groin. When she began to unclench, this tentacle also found a rhythm of its own and started pulling out slightly before plunging ever deeper into her ass. Vivian gasped around the tentacle in her mouth, but her sharp inhale turned into a low moan as the very tip of the lowest tentacle traced gentle circles in her large intestine.

Her milk was flowing steadily now, spurting slightly when the tentacles on her breasts applied the right pressure. She had always had sensitive nipples, and she felt the vibrations from the monster's touch all the way in her clit. She moaned around the tentacle in her throat and sucked it slightly as the two other appendages double-penetrated her.

Vivian was by no means vanilla, but this particular experience was beyond anything she could have imagined. She'd fantisized about being double-teamed, but she'd always been too intimidated by group sex to try taking multiple men at a time, and manouvering two dildos by herself seemed like more trouble than it was worth. Now, as waves of pleasure coursed through her, she wished she'd been a little braver about exploring new sexual horizons.

Vivian was shaken from her reverie when she felt yet another tentacle touch her stomach and slide down towards her pussy. She couldn't see it, but it felt even thinner than the tentacles entwined around her breasts. At first she thought it was going to join the occupant in her cunt, and she felt a sense of trepidation. The creature had been oddly courteous, considering, but she was immobilized, helpless, and her vagina already felt stretched to its limit. However, the tentacle paused before reaching her pussy and looped itself around her swollen clit. Her nub ached for attention, and she shuddered at the direct touch before sinking back into a haze of pleasure.

Suddenly, Vivian felt a slight burning sensation that she couldn't identify. It took a second before she realized that the tentacle had merely wound itself around her clit as a detour on its journey to her urethra. Her fear mounted again, but she forced herself to relax -- if the monster wanted to hurt her it would have already, and, besides, there was nothing she could do. Tensing her muscles would probably only make it more painful.

She tried to focus on the gyrating rhythms in her mouth, vagina, and anus, but she couldn't ignore her sudden, strong urge to urinate. The tentacle paused while she got used to this intruder in her smallest hole, and the burning subsided. It started moving in and out very slowly, extending ever further up her urethra. Vivian initially found it unpleasant, but soon she started enjoying the feeling, like being delicately massaged from the inside.

Pleasure assaulted Vivian from every angle as she was fucked in four holes at once. Her mouth, ass, pussy, and urethra were all occupied, and the tentacles found a collective rhythm that ensured she was never completely empty. Each appendage began moving with more force as she tried to push her body against them, straining for even more satisfaction. The tentacles made wet slaps against her body as they fucked her, juices pooling at every hole.

She felt a warmth mounting inside her, and the pressure against her clit increased until she moaned and began bucking wildly from the deepest orgasm she had ever experienced. The tentacle in her urethra flexed slightly and she squirted as she came, spraying fluid several feet across the tile floor before her. Her breasts reacted similarly, sending fine sprays of milk up into the air when they were squeezed.

The tentacle in her vagina curved against her g-spot as it plunged into her and she groaned intermittently around the tentacle in her mouth as she sucked it. Deep inside her ass, the tentacle wiggled slowly back and forth while she involuntarily bore down with her sphincter. She rode her waves of pleasure for nearly two minutes, as the tentacles renewed their attention to her most delicate places. Finally her orgasm subsided and she breathed raggedly, gasping for air when the tentacle removed itself from her throat.

The creature removed itself from her urethra next, bringing the tentacle to her clitorus and massaging it gently in slow circles. Next came the tentacle in her ass, leaving her formerly tight hole gaping slightly. Finally, the last large tentacle slithered out of her vagina, making her feel strangely empty. The thin tentacles retreated from her breasts and clit, and the appendages holding her limbs lowered her softly to the floor before loosening and slithering back towards the edge of the platform.

Vivian lay there for a few moments, exhausted from her orgasm and slightly stunned by the whole experience. She sat up and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, noticing that her whole body was slick from the monster's mucus as well as remnants of her own milk and cum. She definitely needed a shower, but at least she was warm from the exertions. She draped her lab coat around her like a robe, gathered up her clothes and shoes, and headed for the door.

As she grabbed the handle, she took a last look behind her. A giant eyestalk had appeared over the platform, and the yellowish eye gazed steadily at Vivian. She smiled, waved to it, and said, "you know, it doesn't seem right to keep you locked away here all by yourself. I'm here late, I'll be sure to sneak in to see you again some time." The eye blinked slowly, and Vivian let herself out into the deserted hallway.