A Futa Love Story

Story Info
Martin was going through a rough patch, luckily he had Lexus.
2.6k words
4.54
17.7k
32

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a quick story that I just wrote down in a day. I hope you like it and tell me any feedback you might have.

*****************

Martin was sitting at home on his laptop in his living room. He was a digital artist and was trying to find work as a graphic designer. He had been having trouble finding any consistent work lately. He was lucky that his wife,Lexus, was the breadwinner and worked at a very prestigious company. She was recently promoted to chairman and was working a lot more lately. Martin spent most of his time looking for some work, or making some art.

He had been feeling really depressed recently. Martin didn't feel like he deserved his wife or her love. It felt like she was too good for him. They met at a bar when they were both in college at a local bar. The two of them really hit it off and they quickly started dating. She always said that he was the funniest person she had ever met. In college, Martin would go to the gym occasionally. He would go with Lexus and the two of them would stay in shape together. After graduation, he started working more and kind of let himself go a bit. He wasn't obese, but he definitely wasn't healthy.

After working at some odd jobs for awhile, he decided to take some time and work on his art. It was his passion to be a real artist that made a living by making art. Lexus was entirely supportive of his decision and told him she knew he would be a great artist.

It had been a few years since then, but Martin wasn't feeling great about his art. Nothing he made was really impressive or inspired. He just felt lost and couldn't get out. He would spend everyday drinking and staring mindlessly at his computer screen. It was demoralizing every time he would scrap an idea. It was like he was stuck in a deep hole and could only keep digging. Today, he was wearing the same clothes that he had been wearing for the last three days. He hadn't showered or shaved, and he definitely looked rough. Martin looked like he hadn't slept in months.

Lexus would texted him throughout the day to check up on him and encourage him. The love she had for him was real, but in Martin's current depression he couldn't see it. Deep down he knew she loved him, but part of him thought she would leave him. For about an hour everyday, Martin would cry thinking his wife and his situation.

Ever since her promotion, Martin and Lexus would rarely see each other much. She would have to leave before he woke up. Whenever she got home it was too late and the two would just tell each other "Good night." Their marriage felt distant to Martin, he just wanted to spend a little more time with his wife. He truly loved her with his whole heart and would do anything for her.

It was six o'clock at night and Martin was still just staring at his laptop. Today was like every other, in that he got nothing done and only became sadder. He was missing his wife and opened his phone to see if he missed any texts. She hadn't texted him for a few hours and he was hoping to get a call from her. He just wanted to hear her voice, even for a second. He scrolled to his pictures all and looked at some pictures of his wife. Lexus was an incredible beauty. Both of them were about 6'0 and were a similar weight. She had the most beautiful mocha skin. It was so smooth and incredibly soft to the touch. Lexus had dark black, natural, curly hair. She also maintained her hair so it always stayed shoulder length. Her eyes were a piercing blue that stuck out against her dark skin. She had an adorable button nose and voluptuous lips. Lexus had the most beautiful smile and a contagious laughter. She was the only woman he had ever or would ever love. She was perfect and Martin felt like she was too good for him.

Just then, the door creaked open and Martin swung his head back surprised. Standing in the doorway was his gorgeous wife, Lexus. She walked in with a gigantic smile on her face.

"What are you doing here, Lexi?" Martin asked her without getting up from his spot on the couch.

She walked over and gave him a kiss on the top of his head. She swung her arms around his shoulders and got up close to his face. When their cheeks were touching, she said, "I got off early today, because I wanted to see you."

Martin was touched by her doing this for him. She knew he had been going through a rough patch in his life. Lexus had been trying to find some way to get off early, but she had been swamped with her new position. She smelt so amazing, he knew it was her favorite perfume (The one he had got her for her birthday a few months ago) and she never left the house without it.

Lexus looked at the blank screen on his laptop. "Another slow day, huh babe?"

Martin just looked down in disappointment, he just wanted to do something to impress her. He just wanted to show her what he had made and to hear her opinion. Unfortunately, he wasn't able to finish a single project without hating it and scrapping it before anyone could see it.

"That's ok babe, I know you have something brilliant on the way. I can just feel it." She hugged him tight and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

She stood up and walked to the kitchen and opened the fridge. She grabbed some leftover pizza and put it in the microwave. Martin started to tear up. He felt like he was letting her down and that she was disappointed in him. A wave of despair washed over him and he picked up the bottle of vodka. He started drinking it straight from the bottle and tears streamed down his cheeks.

Lexus saw this and ran over to him, "Babe, what are you doing!" She was clearly concerned about him. "Are you ok? Just talk to me Martin, tell me what's going on!"

Martin slammed the bottle down and stared at his wife with tears filling his eyes. "Why don't you just leave me."

"What the fuck are you talking about?!" Tears started to form in Lexus' eyes, she was genuinely hurt by his comment.

"I'm fucking worthless and not worth a damn. Why don't you find someone better and leave me. I'm not helping you out in any shape or form." Martin was slurring his words and had trouble sitting straight.

Lexus put both of her hands on Martin's cheeks and made sure he was staring directly into her eyes. "Now you listen here Martin Dietrich! I am never going to leave you! Not now, not tomorrow, not in a million years!" They were both crying as they looked deep into each other's eyes. "I love you with every fiber of my being! You are my world and I wouldn't be able to live without you! So, no, I'm not leaving you and we are going to be together until the day we die!"

Martin had began to bawl and leaned forward to rest his head on her chest. "I'm so sorry Lexus! I'm sorry for saying that to you! You are too perfect and I should've never even thought that! I love you so much right now, and I always will!" Martin looked up and gave her a kiss and wiped the tears from her eyes. "You are more important to me than breathing! Without you, I wouldn't be able to live! I'm sorry for making you cry! You are too beautiful to ever cry!"

Lexus pulled Martin in close she planted a passionate kiss on his lips. The two spent a moment in this intimate space together. It was so beautiful and felt as if they were on a different planet. Martin used one hand to caress her cheek. And Lexus ran her fingers through his hair. Martin used a trick that always worked on her, his hand traveled into her bra. He pinched her nipple and pulled it a bit. He knew she was getting turned on when she grabbed onto his ass. She was kneading his ass cheeks and moaning into his mouth. They swapped spit and tangled their tongues for a few more minutes. It was incredibly hot and very beautiful.

Lexus unlocked her mouth from his and looked deep into his eyes. "We should take this into the bedroom, don't you think?"

"Fuck yeah." Martin whispered in response.

They practically sprinted to the bedroom and started to strip. Martin had almost forgotten how gorgeous her body was. Her tits weren't the biggest, but they were very perky. And her ass was nice and plump, just the way he liked it. She had a few small tattoos on her chest, arms and legs, but nothing too big. Everything was small and meaningful, but Martin always thought she looked so bad-ass.

However, the part of Lexus that always seemed to catch his attention was her cock. Her ten inch dick was dangling between her gorgeous legs. It always looked so perfect to Martin, just like the rest of her. It was slowly swinging back and forth like a grandfather clock. It was almost hypnotizing Martin with it's motion.

"Get over here and lube me up Marty." Lexus snapped and pointed to the ground.

Martin immediately ran over to her and dropped to his knees. "Yes, my queen."

"I told you, I don't like it when you call me that. It's weird."

"Sorry, babe. I just got excited." Martin smiled a bit, he knew she didn't like that. He was just messing with her.

He grabbed her shaft with both hands and brought it up to his lips. He planted a kiss and the tip, and a glob of pre-cum stuck to his lips. As he pulled his head back, a small string of semen connected his mouth to her cock. Martin licked off the semen and began to lick her shaft. He started by shoving his face into her balls. He ran his face and tongue up the bottom of her meat-pole back to the head. Martin always loved the intoxicating taste of her dick, something about it was so delicious to him. The cock already began to stiffen with arousal. After licking the entirety of her cock, Martin wrapped his lips around the tip.

"Oh, fuck baby! It's been too fucking long!" Lexus ran her hands through his hair and moaned. "I almost forgot how perfect your mouth felt around my futa-cock."

Martin was bobbing his head up and down, trying to lube up her cock with his saliva. Before long, he knew she was fully erect and was starting to get really into his blowjob. He would swirl his tongue around her tip every time he came up. And every time he stuck the whole thing in his mouth, he would lick her ball sack.

She pulled his head off of her cock, "Turn around and bend over. I don't want to waste my load this early."

Martin did as he was told and put his elbows on the bed. His wife got on one knee behind him and held his ass cheeks open with her soft hands. Without anymore waiting, she shoved her face into his asshole. Her tongue entered his hole and started to wiggle around.

"Oh, shit!" Martin became instantly erect as her wet tongue penetrated his asshole. "Your mouth feels so fucking amazing Lexi"

She continued to eat his asshole and loosen him up. Honestly, she loved the taste his ass has. It was weird for some futanari to enjoy eating ass. But Lexus always truly enjoyed shoving her face between his cheeks. After a while of hot ass eating, she took her head out.

With a spit landing directly on his already wet hole, Lexus stood up. "Are you ready for me Marty?"

"Please, stick it in me babe."

Without anymore words, Lexus stood up and lined her cock up with his warm, wet asshole. With a little force, she penetrated his hole with her huge cock.

"Oh fuck!" Martin screamed as his eyes rolled into the back of his head. He was seeing stars with the first thrust.

She began to rock her hips back and forth. Her shaft slowly went deeper and deeper into his ass. Both of them moaned in unison with the extreme pleasure they were both feeling. It had been too long since they had done this. They were both remembering how amazing their spouse felt. Lexus bent over his back and started to nibble lightly on his ears. Martin was throwing his ass back into her. The slapping sounds of them ramming into each other was filling the room. Her massive swinging ball where slapping into his,and was really turning him on.

"Harder Lexi!" Martin screamed at the top of his lungs. "I'm so close babe! Keep pounding my ass!"

She silently obliged and turned up the speed of her thrusts. Lexus wrapped her arms around his chest and was fucking him like a rabbit. Martin didn't last too much longer like this. Before he knew it, he climaxed all over the side of the bed. It felt so good as his ass tighten with pleasure. Martin collapsed on the bed, sprawling his arms over the entire mattress.

"Oh, no you don't." Lexus took her cock out of Martin's ass and flipped him on his back. "We're not done yet, I still need to cum babe."

She pounced on top of him and her cock rested on stomach. She leaned back and pressed her tip back up against his hole. With very little effort she re-entered her husband's asshole. Martin could feel her getting close inside of him. Her cock was twitching and pulsing hard. He wrapped his arms and legs around his beautiful wife and brought her close.

"I want you to cum deep inside of me, Lexus." Martin very sensually whispered to his wife while looking deep into her eyes.

She bent down lower and began to kiss him passionately. Their tongues intertwined, while her cock pounded his insides. Lexus' thrusts became shorter and faster. Their tongues stayed locked while she hilted her cock all the way in his ass. She then exploded a massive load of cum deep inside of her husband. Her hot, gooey love filled his stomach. The cum was a warm, it was kind of comfortable and felt like it should've always been inside of him. They still didn't break their kiss, while Martin was being filled up with her jizz. They stayed in this position for a beautiful eternity, yet it still wasn't long enough. When they eventually pulled apart from each other, they looked deep into each other's eyes.

"I was going to tell you, I took the whole week off starting tomorrow." Lexus said before kissing Martin on the forehead.

"What are we going to do for a whole week?" Martin asked his wife.

"I was thinking maybe we could go on a quick vacation."

"Where were you thinking about?"

"Anywhere, as long as I'm with you!" She kissed his forehead again.

"What did I do to deserve you." Martin was smiling from ear to ear. "You are absolutely beautiful and I will go anywhere with you." He kissed her back.

"You're pretty great yourself, don't you ever forget that. No matter what, I think you are amazing and I will always be by your side."

Martin was tearing up a bit. "I love you so much!"

"I love you too, good night."

"Good night babe."