My Mommy’s Love

Story Info
A naive Jack moved to a new city, without a place to stay.
16.5k words
4.37
39.3k
69

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks for reading my story, I really appreciate it. If you would like to give me feedback or ask a question, go right ahead. I wrote this in like two days, so there might be a few mistakes. But for some reason I was really forcing myself to rush it.

**************************

Part 1: Moving to the Big City

Jack was making a big step in his life. He decided that he wanted to see what the big city had to offer. Growing up in a smaller city, he also thought there was more out there and he wanted to find it. He went to two years of community college and felt like it was time for him move out from his parents house. His parents were both supportive of his decision, but nervous for him. He was going to be so far away from them and they wouldn't be able to help him out.

He had been working a bunch of odd jobs and wherever would pay him for the past few years. Jack had been saving up to move out for a while. He was looking for places to live on the internet and trying to find something cheap, but also not dangerous. He found a few that were in his price range and planned on meeting with them after he traveled up there to see them in person. His parents were worried about his idea, thinking that if he didn't like any of them that he'd be stuck up there without a place to stay. Jack said that it would be fine and if they were all bad he would just come back and try again.

The day came for Jack to travel to Hillrose and start the next chapter of his life. His parents and him hugged for a while before letting him go and watching as he walked on to the plane. The plane ride was about nine hours long or so. It was Jack's first flight in his life and he felt excited about the whole experience. The entire time he was thinking about what he was going to to with his life and all the great experiences he was going to have in the new city. He landed and looked out the window and saw all of the skyscrapers and bright lights. His mouth was agape with awe. It didn't look real, Jack had only seen things like these in the movies.

Jack got all of his luggage and got into a taxi. He went to the hotel that he would be staying in until he found a place to live. The hotel he was staying in was really cheap. He didn't want to waste any money on this temporary place.

In the morning he woke up early and went to go look at the first place on his agenda. He met with a nice lady who showed him around the place. It was a small apartment in the middle of downtown. It was not really what Jack wanted. The apartment seemed to have never been cleaned and barely had running water.

The day continued like this with each meeting and location. From run down rental houses to apartments in sketchy neighborhoods, nothing seemed to fit Jack's needs. He went back to his apartment and sat at the desk with his laptop. He looked for anywhere nearby that he could look at. He broadened his search range to nearby suburbs of the city. There were a few that didn't seem that bad and definitely worth a look. But there was one that really caught his eye.

"NO RENT" the offer read, "you will just have to do some 'work' around the house. Must be a male in his early-mid twenties." It seemed a little strange obviously. Why weren't they allowing women, what kind of work, was it really rent-free? Jack was thinking hard about it, he knew it was sketchy, but it was worth at least checking out. He asked for a time to meet and the person offering it replied almost instantly and said 9:00 am. Jack went to bed with a plan in place for tomorrow.

Part 2: A New Home?

Jack got into a taxi outside of the hotel and told the driver where to go.

"You sure you want to go there?" The driver snapped his head back and asked to make sure he was serious.

Jack was a little confused, he hadn't heard anything about this area before. It was a little suburb a few miles outside of Hillrose called Futradon. He did a quick search of the area after confirming the meeting and before going to bed. Futradon seemed like a nice area, the pictures were all very beautiful and vibrant. The area had some nice looking neighborhoods filled with trees and flowers. Jack didn't know why the driver was so worried about the area.

"Yeah, I'm looking for a place to live. There's a spot with a great deal, I'm going to check it out."

"Alright... just be careful is all, I've heard things about the people from the area. All rumors of course, but some interesting stuff is all." The driver started driving towards Futradon and the two were quite for the rest of the drive.

After about an hour of driving through the city with all of the traffic and buildings, the eventually saw a beautiful green area that looked right out of a fantasy. The area was unmistakably Futradon, and Jack was amazed by it. He knew that this was the place he wanted to live. The taxi entered the area and Jack looked out his window and saw how gorgeous Futradon was, but also some interesting things. He was three massive women in very revealing clothes, almost naked, walking around with men on leashes and on all fours. It was a bizarre sight and was something that Jack had never witnessed in his life. The men were all gagged and collared with chains and ropes. They seemed happy though, almost like they asked to be treated like an animal.

"This is definitely weird, but to each their own I guess." Jack silently thought to himself. "I could look past this kind of stuff if I live in a place like this for free."

They arrived at the house and the driver turned to Jack, "This is the place, you sure you want to do this? I could always turn back."

"No, it fine." Jack opened the car door, "I'm going to take a look at this place at the very least."

The taxi driver didn't ask anymore questions, as soon as Jack got out and knocked on the door he drove off.

The house had two stories and was white and modern. It was very clean and seemed to well taken care of. Jack thought that maybe the work he would have to do would have to do with maintaining the yard and outside of this pristine house. He knocked on the wooden door and stepped back and waited for someone to answer.

In a few seconds the door swung open and he was greeted by a beautiful woman. She was in her mid thirties and was very excited to meet him. She had a huge smile on her gorgeous face. She had on bright red lipstick that caught Jack's attention immediately. She had stunning hazel eyes that went perfectly with her slightly tanned white skin. He could tell from where he was that her skin was silky smooth and he knew it would feel amazing to touch. She was slightly taller than him, which was odd because he was 6'2. But the thing that even a blind person could see was her huge breasts. Her tits were so big that it looked like her shirt was about to rip in half.

Jack walked up and stuck his hand out, "Nice to meet you I'm Ja-"

"Oh it's so good to meet you!" She interrupted him and ignored his outstretched hand. "You look absolutely perfect for what I'm looking for! I'm so happy that you found the offer!" She was a very cheerful woman who let Jack into her house.

As he walked in he saw the stair right in front of him which lead to the upstairs. On his left was a very spacious living room. And to the right was a dining room, past that was the kitchen. He took his shoes off at the door at her request. He followed behind her for the tour of the house.

First, they went into the living room. It was very large and looked expensive. Jack could tell that she put in a lot of time and effort into the look and feel of the room. A lot of paintings lined the walls and sculptures were spread out throughout the room. The couch and loveseat both looked new and never sat in.

Jack liked the look of it and could imagine himself living here. "I really lik-"

"Should we move on to the kitchen." She interrupted him again.

They walked into the kitchen and looked at all of the marble countertops and modern appliances. She continued to the dining room which matched the kitchen in style. Jack was impressed with how clean and new it all looked. It almost looked like nobody lived here. Jack thought that his work around the house would require him to keep it so clean. He kept looking around and saw the woman staring at him.

"I'm sorry, but I didn't get your na-"

"Next up is the bedroom" yet again she interrupted him. It almost felt like it was on purpose at this point.

Jack followed behind her up the stairs to the bedroom. He was eye level with her voluptuous ass that matched her tits. In her leggings, her ass was so big and almost begging for Jack to stick his face in. They got up to the top of the stairs and Jack only saw two doors. One door was open and was a bathroom.

"Where is my roo-"

"Follow me to the bedroom." She cut him off again and led him down the hallway to the other door.

"Did she say the bedroom? Like there's only one in the whole house?" Jack thought to himself.

As they walked down the long hallway past art and closets, Jack began to sweat and his heart started to race. It was clear that she wanted someone to please her sexually for the free rent. Not a single woman he had ever been with would have said that they were pleased with him in bed. It was nerve-racking walking behind her and knowing what was to come next. She opened the door and gestured for Jack to enter. As he walked into the room, she closed the door behind him. The room was very modern and clean like the rest of the house, but it had an unmistakable sensuality to it. He could tell immediately that she used this room more for sex than sleep. There was a large cage in the corner, but he didn't remember seeing any dogs and the house was far to clean for any pets.

She put her hands on his shoulders and started to massage him. "I think you've figured out what I want from you." She whispered softly directly into his ear.

Jack just nodded, too nervous to form any words.

"Strip for me, I want to see what I'm working with." She commanded.

Jack started to take his clothes off in front of her. He knew she would be disappointed in what she saw. He was 6'2 and very overweight, also he was not that attractive. Not to mention his tiny dick. It was maybe two inches and was pushing four when erect. He was undressing, but she never backed up and stayed right behind him the whole time. When he was completely naked, she caressed his body and moved her hands all over his shameful body. He felt ashamed of himself for letting his body get to this point and he wanted to run away from this moment. Her hands went lower and grabbed his entire package with just one hand.

She clicked her tongue, "Poor baby, you're probably disappointed with how small and pathetic your penis is? Don't worry, Mommy doesn't mind. Actually, it's exactly what I'm looking for." Her left hand massaged his genitalia, as her right hand squeezed his ass.

Jack felt a strange sense of comfort with her, like a motherly love. He just stood there and got redder as she started to jerk his dick.

"Now, before we continue," she took her hand off his penis and turned him around to face her. "You will not speak unless asked to, and you will only refer to me as your mommy. I will be taking care of you and loving you the way only a mother could, you will do as I say and not argue with your mommy. Understand?" She grabbed his erect penis again and stroked slowly.

"I understand." Jack said while looking at the ground embarrassed.

She squeezed his cock and ball hard and made him jump back. She didn't let go, instead squeezed harder. She got a stern look on her face and gritted her teeth and said, "I said you will refer to me as mommy. Now, I'll ask again. Do you understand?"

"Y-yes, m-mo-mommy!" Jack shouted just to get her to loosen her grip.

"Good boy." She started jerking faster and could feel him getting close to cumming. "Cum for mommy, let it out baby." She moved behind him and cooed directly into his ear as she jerked even harder.

Jack moaned as he let out a watery string of semen onto the floor. A little bit of his load dribbled onto her fingers. She raised her hand to his mouth and coerced Jack to open his mouth. As he did, she stuck her fingers in and made him clean his jizz off her fingers. It felt wrong and he didn't like it, but if this is all he had to do for free rent it wasn't that bad. As long as it didn't get any worse.

She spun him around again, "Now get on your knees for mommy."

Jack did as he was told and got eye level with her crotch. That's when he noticed something strange and unexpected. A massive bulge was forming in her leggings.

She started to pull her pants down, "I let you cum, now it's your turn to make me cum."

As her pants got lower, a massive juicy cock popped out and was already leaking pre-cum.

"Oh hell no!" Jack jumped up and tried to run away. He got to the door, but she had locked it on their way in. "Please, I'm not gay! I don't like cock! I would nev-"

She slapped him hard across the face leaving a red handprint on his cheek. "Shut the fuck up! Did you not hear me earlier? I'm your mommy and you will do as you're told and not argue with me. Your mommy told you to make her cum. So you are going to make your mommy cum, one way or another."

She grabbed a handful of hair and pushed him to his knees again. He was so close to it, he smelled to extreme musk permeating from her cock. The cock had a heat coming off of it and hitting Jack right in the face. He tried to move his head to the side to avoid the cock, but her grip on his head wasn't budging. She had immense strength and Jack knew that she could easily overpower him. He closed his mouth tightly and held it shut when she tried to pry it open with her fingers.

"Mommy's cock will enter your baby, you can't fight it forever." She plugged his nose with her index fingers and thumb.

Jack held his breath as long as he could and clawed at her hand to try and release her grip on his nose. Her hand was locked on and wasn't moving at all. He kept his mouth shut for a few more seconds, knowing the inevitable was coming soon. The instant his mouth opened to suck in as much air as possible, her girthy cock entered and leaked pre-cum onto his tongue.

"Good boy," she moaned, "take mommy's cock."

Jack fought and tried to push the dick out of his mouth, but she was so strong. Her cock was so big that he couldn't even get it into his throat. Instead she she just humped the first few inches in and out of his mouth. The thought of biting it off crossed his mind. He put his teeth in the shaft and started to apply pressure.

She slapped his face again, this time even harder. "How dare you try to hurt your mommy! Now I'm going to punish you!"

She took her cock out of his mouth and picked him up and threw him on the bed. He rolled over to his stomach and tried to crawl away, but she pounced on top of him and weighed him down. He couldn't move as she put her knees on his thighs and pushed down on his back.

"Please stop!" Jack cried, pleading to the woman to have mercy. "I don-"

She put her hands over his mouth, cutting off his cries for help. "Why don't you get it? I'm your mommy. You must obey me and everything I say. I need to cum and you are going to be a good boy and help me."

She slapped her cock in between his ass cheeks a few times. Tears streaked down his face and onto her hands as his pleads were muffled. She cocked her hips back and lined her monster cock up with his tiny, virgin hole. Jack's eyes widened as he felt the tip of her dick against his anus. With one powerful thrust, she penetrated his hole and almost got halfway town her 16 inch cock. Jack let out a scream so loud that her hands couldn't even mute it.

"You're ass feels so good!" She groaned as she rocked her hips back and forth. Her long shaft was violating his hole and she felt so pleased with herself. "Don't worry, you'll learn to love this feeling sooner or later."

The experience felt like an eternity for Jack as he lay there getting fucked like a fleshlight. She pounded him with so much force and energy, it felt like she would never end. She didn't manage to stuff the entire thing in his ass, but got a good 11 inches inside. Then, she felt like she was getting close.

"Sorry, it only been an hour. I usually last longer, but I haven't fucked anyone in a few days." She took her cock out and dragged Jack by the neck to her. He didn't even put up a fight as he was still in shock from the whole situation. "Open up baby. Have a taste of mommy's love." She stuck the head of her cock in his mouth without much resistance. She shot a massive load of hot cum into his mouth. After his mouth was full, the cum sprayed on his face and dribbled down his chin and chest. Before Jack could spit it out her hands covered his semen-covered mouth. "Be a good boy and swallow."

Jack looked her in the eyes with a look of resilience, but knew she was going to make him swallow sooner or later. With some disgust, he gulped down the salty liquid. It was thick and hot as his rolled down his throat.

"Good boy!" She patted him on his head. "Mommy's so proud of you! Now, go take a quick shower clean yourself off!"

Jack was in a state of shock and didn't truly comprehend what just happened to him. It felt like a dream, or more accurately a nightmare. He mindlessly walked into the bathroom connected to the master bedroom and hopped into the shower. He washed off all of the jizz that covered his face and body. He watched as it mixed with the water in the tub and went down the drain. He began to cry as the shock began to fade and he realized what just happened. His tears streamed down his cheeks and mixed with the shower water and the cum. After turning the shower off he got a plan. He would call the cops and tell them what happened and that he was being held captive by this woman. He left his phone in his pants when he stripped down for her.

He got out of the bathroom and went to grab his phone. But his clothes weren't where he left them. Then he looked up and saw the woman with his clothes in one hand and his phone in the other. She chucked the phone on the floor and stomped on in a few time. When she was done, the phone was completely broken with the screen being shattered and strewn across the floor.

"Down worry baby, you won't be needing that anymore." She calmly said and turned to her closest.

After the closet door opened Jack was mortified. The entire closet was filled with sex toys. From collars to whips, anal plugs and dildos to handcuffs and gags. She set his clothes down for a second and perused her closet like it was a bookshelf. She then found a black collar with gold writing that read "CUMDUMP" and grabbed it. She walked up to Jack with it in hand. He turned to run away, but she snatched his arm and pulled him to her.

"Don't run away from your mommy." She wrapped the collar around his neck and tightened it.

Jack was embarrassed by the collar, but also felt uncomfortable being naked for so long. "Can I have my cl-"

She slapped his face yet again and grabbed his neck and pulled him off his feet to be at eye level with her. "I have told you multiple times, you are not allowed to speak unless I say you can! Now, apologies!"

"Sorry."

Another slap, "Sorry what!"

"Sorry, mommy" Jack quietly said while rubbing his stinging cheek.

"Good boy. Now, get in the cage. I have to go to work and I don't trust you to be alone in the house yet." She walked over to the cage and opened it gesturing for Jack to crawl in.

He was about to refuse when a painful shock zapped his neck. Looking up, Jack saw the woman holding a small remote. He stood there for a moment, weighing his options and how he could get out of the situation.

Then another zap, "Either you get in the cage, or I incapacitate you with you collar and throw you in. Choice is yours." She tapped her foot waiting for Jack to make a decision.