One Night of Pizza Deliveries

Story Info
Benny was delivering pizza for the first time.
8.3k words
4.69
33.2k
90

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks for clicking on my story, I really appreciate it. I took inspiration from a short Nobody In Particular comic. Please check it out if you like this. Also check out their other work, they are amazing.

*******************************

The First Delivery

Benny had been working for Big Louie's Pizzeria for awhile now. It had been a little over a year, he mainly worked as a busboy or waiter. Every now and then, Benny would occasionally step in as a host as well. He enjoyed this job a lot. However, a lot of the delivery drivers were quitting recently. It didn't make any sense to Benny, Big Louie (Benny and other employees usually just called him Lou) was extremely kind to everyone. Sure, he was loud and a bit rude, but he cared for all of his employees. Lou's main concern when it came to his employees, they were to be punctual and kept themselves and their uniform clean. He always talked about showing yourself and your belongings a certain level of respect.

Benny was 22 and never went to college. He wasn't very attractive and could never get a girlfriend in high school. With his social anxiety, he had trouble meeting any women after high school as well. The thought of never finding love was prevalent in his mind. He wasn't even sure if he was completely straight anymore either. His search history was full of futanari porn lately. He wonder what it was like for the guys in the videos. The thought of the feeling and taste of cock was constantly circling around in his head. But for some reason he could never admit to himself that he might not be into regular women. Maybe he liked fat, veiny, juicy, heavy cocks. But deep down, he really just wanted to taste of a futa-cock. If he got the taste, then maybe he could admit to himself that he loved futanari and he loved cock.

Benny walked into work and was ready to help set up the dining area before Big Louie's opened for dinner. Lou stepped out of his office and yelled for Benny. Benny ran over and the two of them stepped into his office. He sat down across the desk from his boss, and he was confused as to why he was there. He hadn't done anything wrong, yet Lou seemed stressed for some reason.

"Thanks for comin' in kid." Big Lou said with a thick Brooklyn accent. "Ya can stop ya stressin', ya ain't in any kinda trouble."

"Oh, thank god." Benny let out a sigh of relief, it was comforting to know he didn't do anything wrong.

"Nah, I'm sure you are aware of the fuckin' situation with all of our delivery drivers, correct?" Benny silently nodded to his boss's question. "Good, well, I need someone to make our deliveries tonight. We already fuckin' short staffed as is, but I need ya to deliver for tonight."

"Ok, I guess I can make the deliveries tonight."

"Great news kid! We already have one order ready to be delivered. So I won't be wastin' anymore of ya time." Lou gestured to the door and went back to his paperwork.

Benny got up and walked over to the counter. He saw a single pizza sitting there with a receipt on top. He picked up the pizza and headed out to his car. He put the address, 11837 N. Calvert, into his phone. The house was in a suburb outside of his town, called Futradon. He listened to some music on the quick 15 minute drive. It was pretty peaceful and easy. He kind of enjoyed it a little more than working in the dining area of the restaurant.

He entered the neighborhood, "11833... 11835... aaaand he we are." Benny parked his car on the street in front of the house.

He stepped out of his car and grabbed the pizza. He briskly walked up to the door and rang the doorbell. He stood there tapping his foot to the beat of the song he was just listening to. After standing there for a few seconds, the door opened and he was greeted by a tall woman. She was in her late twenties and was much taller than Benny. He was only 5'3, but she was at least 6'6. And she was fit, but she wasn't that muscular. She was fairly skinny and had pale skin. The woman also had long blonde hair and blue eyes. She was very pretty and seemed super kind.

"Hel-hello, I have your pizza. You're Valerie, correct?" This was Benny's first time having to deliver, he didn't really know exactly what to say.

"Yep, that's me" Valerie said with a little smirk. She took the pizza and stepped back a little. "I have a tip, but I left it in my room. You can come in and wait while I grab it, if you want?"

"Oh, oh... uh... sure, that's fine." Benny stepped inside, a little unsure of the situation that was going on. But, maybe this type of thing happens a lot.

As Benny walked into the door, Valerie closed the door behind him and locked it without him noticing. She walked into her room and pulled her pants off. She walked back out and saw Benny's face get all red. He watched as this woman walked towards him and pulled her shirt off, revealing her perky tits. However, the thing that caught his attention was be large swinging dong. In between her lanky legs was a long thin cock. At least 12" long, and it was getting harder as she walked closer to him. Benny backed up right against the door. It was an uncomfortable feeling seeing her walk closer with with long dick. He had no where to go, so he just stood there watched her get close.

"Just calm down." She grabbed onto his shoulder and gently pushed him to his knees. "I just need you to suck me off really quick. I've been really backed up and I could really use your help. Now listen, if you really don't want to do this I can unlock the door and we can forget this ever happened. But by the look in your eyes, I can tell you really want a taste." She swung her cock up and down enticingly.

"I'm sorry, but I'm actually working right now, s-so..." Benny squeaked out looking at the floor.

"Hey babe." Valerie squatted down and placed her finger under his chin and made him look at her. "I think your super cute, and I think you would really love this cock. How about you take a few minutes for yourself and enjoy the moment." She placed a quick kiss on his forehead and stood back up.

"She's right" Benny thought to himself. "I'm might not get another chance like this. I need to do what's best for me sometimes."

Benny grabbed her shaft and pulled the foreskin back to reveal her bulbous head. The was leaking a good amount of pre-cum onto the floor.

"Lick it up." Valerie was looking down at Benny and demanded him to clean up the pre-cum. "I don't want a mess on my floor."

At first he was hesitant to do so, this was his first time with a futa and would be his first time tasting semen. But, Benny did as we was told and licked up the strand of pre-seed. It was salty and had a weird, yet intoxicating tanginess to it. For some reason, Benny wanted more of it and latched on to her cock. It was odd, it was as if his body took over and started suckling her cock's head. Now he was slurping up her dick like a hungry slut. A hand rested on his head and encouraged him to go deeper on her cock.

"Use your hands baby, jerk it at the base." Valerie moaned and threw her head back with pleasure.

Benny did as he was told and wrapped both of his hands around the base of her dick. He took his head off for a second, and spit a glob of saliva onto her shaft. With his hands, he lubed up the rest of her cock. He choked and gagged on her meat-pole while trying to get more of that addictive cum out. He was moving his head and hands faster and faster, self-impaling her cock into his throat.

"Keep going baby!" She gripped on to his hair tight and pulled him all the way onto her cock. "I'm so close!"

While he was at her base, he used his tongue to lick her balls. He would swirl his tongue around and he could feel her getting ready to explode. She was swelling up and pulsing in his throat. Pre-cum was profusely leaking out into his stomach.

"Oh Fuck!!" Valerie threw her head back and started to unload directly into his throat.

A gallon of hot, sticky goo poured down his throat and into his stomach. There was so much and the musk was overwhelming. Benny thought he was going to pass out from the lack of oxygen. Whenever he thought she had finished, another shot of cum would jet out into his swollen stomach. What felt like an eternity of getting drowned in futa-seed, was really just three minutes. Valerie was finally empty and she pulled her now-flaccid cock out of his open mouth. It was like a magic trick, the shaft just seemed to keep coming out and never ending. Her cock had a slimy sheen to it. The monster cock was totally covered from base to tip in saliva and semen. She just stood there and let the slime drip onto her hardwood floor.

"You've been such a good little stress reliever for me." She patted his head and stroked his hair while he was sitting on his knees. "Now, wait right here and I'll get you an actual tip."

She ran back to her room, her flaccid, spit-soaked cock flapping and spraying the whole house as she moved. Benny just sat there, a little stunned from what had just happened to him. His mind was still so fuzzy from the whole situation. All he could think about was that delicious taste left in his mouth. He knew that futanari cum was highly addictive, but he never knew that it worked this fast. His mind was racing thinking about futa-seed and how he could get more. He looked down and saw the small pool that she had left. Part of his brain was saying how disgusting it would be. The other part of his mind however, was so loud that Benny couldn't even hear his voice of reason. He indulged in his desires and got on all fours and started licking up the semen. It was so good and savory as he lapped up every single drop. The cum was still warm and delicious. It melted on his tongue and oozed down his throat. Valerie walked out to see him finish up cleaning the jizz.

"Oh my..." She covered her mouth with her hands, but he could see large smile forming. "I've never met someone who got so addicted so fast. I wish I could keep you around and have you clean up all of my messes. I was going to give you $10 as a tip but, here's $15"

He took the money and got up to his feet. "Thanks you ma'am, I really appreciate it."

"No, thank you cutie." She bent over and gave him a kiss on his wet cheek. "I'm gonna start having a lot more pizza delivered." She opened the door and let him out.

Benny's head still wasn't firing on all cylinders when he said, "I'll be seeing you around then, love ya!"

Valerie giggled a little and waved to the cum-drunk delivery boy. "Love you too, cutie."

The Second Delivery

Benny drove back to the restaurant and parked his car. He sat in the parking lot be fixed himself up a little. The other employees were all a bit nosey and would ask too many questions about his appearance. He had to make sure he looked exactly the same as he did when he left. Looking in the mirror, he looked good enough and walked out of the car and towards the building.

"Hey kid!" Big Lou was walking towards him at a slow pace. "Finally, took ya long enough!"

"S-sorry sir, the traffic on the way back was a bit slow." Benny looked at his boss, hoping he would buy his blatant lie.

"Eh, no big deal." He placed his massive hands on Benny's shoulder. "Ya weren't gone for too long anyhow. Next time though, try an' be a bit more, uh... punctual. Aight kid?"

"Yes sir, it won't happen again." Benny let out a sigh of relief.

"Don't get too comfortable there yet kid. Ya already got another delivery to make." Lou pointed at another pizza box on the counter.

The address to the next delivery was located in the same suburb of Futradon. It was a slightly worse neighborhood. As he got back into his car, Benny took a deep breath. If a similar situation happened again, he wouldn't be able to lie to his boss again. He started towards the route and hoped to get there soon.

The second he hit the highway, the traffic came to a complete standstill. There was an accident a few miles up ahead. Cop cars and ambulance rushed past as everyone else sat still. It felt like karma to Benny for lying about the traffic earlier. He just had to sit there and wait. It was incredibly boring just listening to music in traffic. It then dawned of Benny, Big Louie's has a 30 minute delivery guarantee. It had already been thirty minutes just from the traffic alone. He knew he was going to have to deal with an angry customer when he arrived. Unfortunately there was nothing he could do about it. Tapping his fingers on the steering wheel to the rhythm of the song, he watched as the traffic started to clear up.

As soon as Benny was out of the jam, he sped up and was determined to get there in a few minutes. The whole time he was thinking about the customer. He was playing the situation in his head and how he could handle it.

The car stopped at the address and Benny jumped out and grabbed the pizza. As he ran to the front door, he realized a woman sitting on the porch. She had her arms crossed and looked very unhappy. She was in her mid-twenties and covered in tattoos and piercings. Her hair was shaved on the sides and the top was dyed blood red.

Benny ran over as fast as he could and immediately started to apologize. "I'm so, so-"

"Do you have any idea how long I've been waiting." She barked, interrupting him and causing him to stop dead in his tracks. "Your website said '30 minute delivery guarantee', yet you're here almost an hour after I ordered. I might just call your supervisor and demand a refund and tell him how long it took you."

"No, no, no! No need to do that." Benny knew he would be in big trouble if he was late again, and he also how much Lou hated losing money. "I'm sure we could sort something out. Just please don't call my boss."

"Maybe there is something you could help me with." She placed her hand on a growing bulge in her yoga pants.

Benny practically started drooling at the sight of her bulge. There was an outline of a thick shaft in her pants. His mind went blank and all he could think about was futa cock and cum. His legs were getting wobbly as the bulge in her pants continued to grow.

"Let's go inside." Benny walked past her to the door. "We could use some privacy."

Benny's sex-crazed look got the woman very excited. She hurried up and followed him inside. She took the pizza out of his hands and placed it on a table next to the door. Without her saying anything, Benny got on his knees and reached for her waistband.

He started to pull her pants down. "Wow, you sure are an eager one aren't you. I still haven't even learned your name." She looked down at him in excitement.

Benny pulled her pants down to her knees and watched her thick cock flop out. It was thicker than the last cock, but slightly shorter. It looked so enticing to Benny. The only question on his mind was, "How does it taste?"

Without looking away from her dangling meat, Benny replied in a monotone voice, "Hi, I'm Benny." He was basically in a trance, a futa-cock trance.

"Nice to meet you Benny, I'm Indigo. Now that we've formally met, you may now taste my princess." Indigo wagged her meat in front of a hypnotized Benny.

He quickly grabbed onto her girthy shaft with both hands. While slowly jerking on her cock, Benny moved his mouth to her balls and began to lick. Her testicles were massive. They were about the size of his fist. He buried his face in the ballsack and took a big whiff. The smell was so intense and musky. A bunch of synapses fired off in his brain, telling him to get more of that smell. He could have stayed under there for years and never complained. He licked the sweat off of her sack and continued to indulge in the intoxicating smell. Indigo was in heaven with a man under her. His hands were stoking her and getting her erect. After a while, her balls were completely wet and clean.

"Enough work down there." She pulled his hair and placed him in front of her fully erect cock. "Now it's time for you to wet my princess."

Benny didn't know why but, he found it very sexy whenever she referred to her cock as her "princess". He could feel his penis also getting hard. The smell of her cock oozing pre-cum was inviting him in. He followed the odor until his lips touched her cock. Benny could feel the pre-cum on his mouth. Then without thinking, he used the tip of her cock like lipstick and smeared her jizz all over his lips. It felt so slutty, yet so amazing.

"Holly shit, you are one hungry cock whore." Indigo was in awe with how slutty he was.

After fully opening his mouth, he dove onto her cock. He got about halfway down before it hit his throat. Benny adjusted his throat and started to take more cock. After about 3/4 down her shaft, he took it back out and spit on the cock's head. With his hands, he worked the saliva into her dick. She was moaning the whole time as he put his mouth back into her cock. Spit and pre-cum were flying everywhere as he bobbed his head back and forth with increasing speed. The act was so enjoyable, Benny didn't even realize that he was leaking pre-cum. Her massive balls were swung low and slapping his drool-covered chin. This was probably the sloppiest blowjob that Indigo had ever received, and she was loving it. She looked down and saw the pure bliss that her little cock-sucker was in. This deepthroat blowjob lasted a few minutes.

For a split second, Benny remembered something. He was still wearing his uniform. He pulled the cock out of his throat and shot up to his feet. He looked down at his shirts and pants and saw a giant, wet mess. The whole front of his uniform was completely covered in spit on cum.

"FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!" Benny started to take his shirt off. After that he took his shoes and pants off. Before long, he was standing there in his underwear observing his dirty clothes. "Fuck, Lou's gonna kill me for this. Plus I'm late, shit."

"Hey if you want you and throw your clothes in the wash quick and they probably be done in like, 10 minutes." Indigo looked at him and was trying to help anyway she could. "While you do that I'll call your boss and tell him your helping me with something and you'll have to stay a little longer."

Benny could feel tears forming in his eyes. She was so kind and was helping him out, without him asking. He ran over and gave her a big hug. However, she was much taller than him, so it looked more like a motorboat. "Thank you so much." Benny's words were muffled by her breasts. "You have no idea how much this means to me."

"Hey man, it's not really that big of a deal." Indigo seemed stunned by what he was doing. "I mean... you did give me a really great blowjob. So... it's only right that I let you use my washer. But if I'm gonna call your boss..." She turned Benny around and caressed his ass. "You'll have to give me a little more."

Benny blushed as he walked into her laundry room. With her help he put his clothes into the washing machine and started it. He then went into the kitchen and got a drink. At the same time, Indigo was on the phone with Lou and was explaining why Benny would late getting back to the restaurant. Something about his car breaking down and her helping him out. It made sense, he knew nothing about cars, and if his car were to break down then someone would have to help. After saying bye in the phone there was a second of silence.

"Get over here boy, my princess is ready for you."

Benny gulped his water grew the cup into the sink. He ran as fast as he could into the living room. As he got out to the living room, he saw her just standing there. Her arms were crossed and her cock was just dangling between her legs. He walked slower towards her.

"I'm so sorry for how I talked to you when you first got here." Indigo uncrossed her arms and slumped her shoulders down as she apologized. "I was having a really bad day, and then, of course, the pizza was running late. I snapped at you when you were just doing your job."