A Futa Queen & Her Subby Servant

Story Info
We join Daphne and Kaspar on their travels.
4.4k words
4.8
4.4k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 09/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Third person pov

Royal Castle of Scheshnay

113 miles south of Spinelstone Castle, Silverflint Empire

The scene that lay out before Daphne elicited such fond memories. Not only of her own coronation, but also of her recent wedding. The new king sat in the middle of the long head table in deep discussion with a foreign ambassador from Gladstone, Evelyn's old kingdom, though his eyes often wandered to the Head of his Military stationed at entrance to the ballroom. Daphne had had lengthy conversations with both over a range of different topics, as well as other foreign dignitaries and royalty over the past few days she had spent in Scheshnay. Whilst they had been a productive few days and Daphne's advisors were happy with how the talks had gone, most were very dull and Daphne was ready to return to her kingdom, castle and wife. The day had been spent celebrating the coronation of Hugo IV, and whilst enjoyable, it was a long day.

"It is time for me to retire for the evening." The futa queen announced, pushing her glass of vodka. Her advisers were still celebrating, although she had given Kaspar the day off, Daphne was hoping he was ready and waiting for her. As expected Daphne had been enjoying the alone time she was spending with Kaspar on this trip. His arse was perfection, and he was so very different yet similar to her wife.

"Would you like me to escort you to your rooms, your majesty?" Offered Jeffery, Daphne's key advisor and close friend. He was engaged in deep discussion with Hugo's sister, who had not strayed far from Jeffery's side since they arrived.

Daphne almost snorted, his desperation not to leave the table clear in his eyes, "No, no, that won't be necessary. Please, enjoy the rest of your evening, both of you."

"Rest well, ma'am."

"'Night Daphne." Harper smiled, her eyes barely leaving Jeffery for a moment to do so.

"Don't be up too late. Remember we leave just after dawn tomorrow."

"Yes, ma'am." Jeffery said through gritted teeth. Daphne could've sworn she saw his eye twitch.

Smirking, Daphne stood and left the ballroom, barely sparing any of the guests a second glance or greeting. The walk to her designated rooms was short, and when she reached the doors of her apartments, they were opened by two guards.

"Goodnight." The queen greeted as she walked through and straight into her bedroom. Relief and excitement flooded through her at the sight of the blonde boy packing up her belongings along with two of the castle's staff. At the sound of the door all three looked up at the royal, and the castle servants bowed their head in acknowledgment before carrying on their task in silence. By the looks of things they were nearly finished anyways.

"Good evening your majesty. I hope you've had a pleasant day?" Asked Kaspar, sending his queen a shy smile.

Kaspar had worked for the queen for 15 of his 30 years, and was as soft and sweet as ever. He looked as if he hadn't aged a day since. Kaspar was the definition of the perfect submissive; soft-spoken, demure, and entirely obedient. The two had spent many a night together, and one of Daphne's fondest memories was sharing him with a futa noble and her submissive husband. God seeing him ride her cock whilst her husband fucked her pussy was just exquisite. He held a soft spot in Daphne's heart, and that was well known in court. Yet there were barriers in the way of anything more than a sexual dalliance happening between the two; his social ranking, and non-carrier status to name just two. They both understood there could never be anything more, and Daphne had made it clear that he was welcome to find a husband or wife, yet Kaspar never did. His whole heart belonged to his queen.

"It truly has been. I trust you enjoyed your day off?" Daphne's accusatory tone was evident as she sat down at her dressing table. Without having to be asked Kaspar left the trunk he was packing up, and began removing Daphne's crown and take down her hair from the tight complex undo it was in. The blush was vibrant on his cheeks and was once daphne's favourite sight. That was until Evelyn swept her way into Spinelstone.

"I did your majesty, I just thought it would be helpful to get a head on packing for tomorrow. I couldn't help myself." He admitted apologetically.

Daphne only hummed, undoing her earrings as her servant continued to undo the plaits and take out the pins in her hair, "Please draw me a bath. The packing can be finished in the morning."

"Yes your highness." The older woman said, shooing the younger to fetch hot water. She disappeared to the water-closet, returning with a sizeable mental bath. Daphne held in her sigh at the sight, longing for the build-in stone bath in her own water-closet.

"Would you like my assistance bathing ma'am?" Kaspar asked softly. With all of Daphne's rich brown hair free from its style, he began to gently brush it.

"Please, Kaspar." The queen agreed. As soon as the young maid returned with the hot water and lavender oil was added, both her and Kaspar help Daphne out of the numerous, heavy layers of Daphne's dress. The servants loosely tied Daphne's hair up before helping her into the bath.

Sinking into the warm water, Daphne dismissed the two castle chambermaids, "You may go. Thank you for your assistance."

"Goodnight your majesty." Both servants replied, shutting the door after them as they left. Kaspar grabbed the face cloth from a dressing table drawer and passed it to Daphne, who dipped it in the water before bringing it up to her face and washing away the makeup she wore. Grabbing a bigger cloth, Kaspar got to his knees beside the bathtub, and began to wash Daphne's body. Starting at her shoulders, he softly scrubbed her skin, making his was down her torso, quickly passing over her breasts as to not get distracted. Daphne let out a content hum, leaning her head back against the side of the bath.

"So how was it really?" Asked Kaspar, whilst beginning to wash his queens left calf.

"Long...Boring. Honestly I don't know why Jeffery insisted on dragging me along, he's held his own perfectly well during all discussions and negotiations."

"I guess it's more about showing other kingdoms how close of an ally you intend to be to Scheshnay, your majesty. Your presence provides Hugo with reassurance and lets others know there is a firm friendship between our kingdoms, ma'am." Offered Kaspar. The two had had many a conversation like that one over the years, the older eager to be useful to his superior in anyway possible.

"I suppose you're right. What did you do with your day?"

Kaspar let Daphne's leg drop softly back into the water before moving his cloth covered hand up her thigh. He cupped the futas balls causing her to let out a heavy breath, "It was pleasant ma'am. I ventured into the town with a footman from Lapison, and a stablehand from the castle. She showed us a delightful market, and I bought some gifts for my family."

"How nice." said Daphne, in a breathy tone as Kaspar began to slowly stroke her cock with the cloth. The sensation wasn't entirely pleasant, "get rid of the cloth sweetheart."

Immediately Kaspar dropped the cloth in the water, but gripped the half-mast penis once more, "Also bought some scented oils. Orange, Rosehip..."

Daphne hummed, signally for him to continue, "and, um, Eucalyptus."

"Eucalyptus? I don't think I've heard of that before." The queen responded, before letting out a quiet moan as her servant ran his thumb of the slit of her cock. Despite having committed all manner of unspeakable acts for and with the queen he was currently jerking off, Kaspar still got shy talking about sex.

"Well, um, it's supposed to be very effective and more pleasant for...sex, ma'am"

The smirked took over Daphne's face before she could even stop it. "I see. And did you intend to use this with me baby boy?"

The blush that had faded away began to creep its way up his neck once more, "Y-yes, ma'am."

"Oh, sweetie, my cock is in your hand, I think we can drop the formalities now." Daphne teased, causing Kaspar to blush. Over the years they had shared many nicknames, and during one particularly strong orgasm in subspace the current name have gave his queen just slipped out. Daphne ensured it stuck.

"Yes mommy."

The desire for each other was palpable. "Did you take time to prepare yourself?"

"Yes, mommy."

"Good boy."

Kaspar preened at the praise, squeezing the head if Daphne's cock in response, "Mmmm, as it will probably be our last night together for a while, I plan on fucking you so good you feel it for weeks."

"I-I would like that mommy." Kaspar whispered shyly, his cheeks flushing even brighter. He pushed down the disappointment he felt, knowing their alone time together was coming to an end.

It was safe to say Kaspar was devastated when he found out Daphne was finally taking a wife. He knew that they could never be properly be together. Even if he was a carrier, he was not of noble or royal birth, and therefore not eligible to marry; not matter how good they were together. How taken Daphne was with Evelyn, made the devastation sting that little bit more.

"Umm baby boy, if you keep doing that thing with your thumb, I'm gonna a cum." Daphne warned, her hips starting to thrust up into his delicate hand.

"Cum for me mommy, I wanna taste." Kaspar almost begged, deliberating squeezing the head of his Queen's cock, putting pressure on the leaking slit with his thumb. Daphne's thrusts almost instantly became more forceful, the water swaying with each thrust into the boy's hand. Wanting nothing more than to witness Daphne reach her peak by his own hand, Kaspar dipped his other hand down into the water once more and began rubbing her clit.

"God, you can be such a little slut sometimes. So demure, yet so fucking sinful." Whispered Daphne, is a hush town in-between soft moans. It was possibly the thing that Kaspar loved most about her; her ability to be so feminine, yet so powerful, and so fucking dirty. He leaned down and pressing open mouthed kisses across her neck and shoulders, despite being desperate to feel her lips on his own. But he'd been rejected a few times now, and had learnt his painful lesson. Since the Queen had married she had kissed none but her wife, he knew she wouldn't start now. His own dick was starting to harden at the sight, and almost certainly dripping precum into his underwear.

"Your cock fills my hand so good mommy... so big and thick." Three strokes and a squeeze.

"Can't wait to feel you warm cum all over me, can't wait to be marked by your seed." Three strokes and a squeeze.

"Love being able to worship your powerful pussy..." Two strokes and a pinch of her clit.

"Fuck baby boy, you've got a mouth on you tonight." The futa moaned, close to the edge. He was barely moving the hand wrapped around her dick now, Daphne unable to stop her self from control and thrusting vigorously up into his hand, the water sloshing about and out of the tub.

"Cum mommy, cum for your little boy."

"I'm cumming baby, I'm cumming, oh god- yes!" Daphne cried, her orgasming overwhelming her. The first few loads of cum flew up and onto her tits, before the started to bubbled over Kaspar's still stroking hand, covering it in her warm milky seed. As he slowly stroked her cock and clit through the rest of her high, he could help but admire how beautiful she looked in the throws of pleasure. The cum on her chest was starting to drip down onto her stomach, her face flush and glowing. And the sight of his arm covered in her seed? Truly magnificent. Bringing his hand up to his mouth, Kaspar lapped up his futa's cum, enjoying the tangy sweet taste.

"Oh you dirty boy." Daphne chuckled, bringing a hand up to caress the back of his head.

"It just tastes so good mommy." Kaspar practically purred. He dipped his hand back down into the water to rinse off of his arm. He then grabbed the cloth once more and washed off the cum that painted his queen, eager to get her out of the tub.

"You really are a desperate little whore, aren't you hmm?" Daphne teased as her servant help her out of the tub.

A rosey hue dusted the boys cheeks as he began to lightly towel dry Daphne, "Only for you mommy."

Daphne softened up immediately, his response reminding her of a certain young princess.

"I know baby boy. You're so good for me." She praised, one hand palming his breech covered ass, the other caressing his cheek.

"Please my Queen." Kaspar whispered, lust rendering his voice horse. His dick was now painfully hard, and desperate to be freed.

Daphne leaned down and pressed a soft kiss right on the corner of the blonde's mouth, causing him to gasp slightly in surprise. She hesitated for just a second before pulling back and pushing him onto the bed. Immediately he began to strip, ridding his body of his tunic and breeches. Daphne nearly growled at the sight left behind. There was a small wet spot on Kaspar's stockings, accompanied by a small dick print visible through layers of underwear and stockings.

"You're so hard already sweetie!" Grinned the futa, stroking her boy's penis through the layers of clothing with her finger tips. Her teasing drew a quite breathy moan from the smaller. He nodded, meeting her lustful gaze with desperation.

"Show me what you've done with this eucalyptus oil then." She ordered, roughly pulling down the remaining clothes on his body. He shimmed the off, letting them fall to the floor, before immediately lifting his knees up, his feet resting flat on top of the bed.

The position exposed his pink pucker, stretched by a plug Daphne gifted him on the anniversary of his birth. It was simple, made of silver, with a small black jewel on the end. Her soft cock suddenly sprung to life, and she couldn't help but to reach out and toy with it.

First she pressed on the jewel, forcing the cutest mewl out of the servant.

"You look so good for me baby." She praised, causing the boy to practically glow. Then she tugged it slightly, catching it on Kaspar's rim. This caused his head to fall back onto the bed as lengthy moan left him. Finally she pulled it out, leaving a gapping hole that was dripping with the oil.

A soft involuntary moan slipped from the futa at the slight her dick twitching. "Where is your oil Kass?"

The servant shuffled up the bed, and reached under the pillow to grab the oil. He gently passed it to his Queen, before grabbing a pillow to place under his head. Watching as Daphne sensually poured the eucalyptus oil over her cock, and stroke to cover it, he toyed with his own smaller dick, desperate for some stimulation. His cock was much smaller than Daphnes but still a respectable 5 inches. Once slick Daphne let go of her cock, wiping her hand on the discarded towel. She grabbed under the boy's knees and pulled them up to his chest, practically bending him in half.

"Hold baby." She murmured, focused on his twitching rosebud. He immediately complies, grabbing under his knees and holding them up. Her upper body rocked back to a seated position onto her heels so that the bulbous head of her cock pulsated against his hairless hole. Using a hand at the base of her cock as a guide, the futa Queen slowly sank into her boys tight, warm hole. Daphne almost sighed in relief, whilst her boy let out a flitter of pleasure filled whimpers with every inch of cock that filled him.

He could watch on no longer, his head falling back onto the pillow. "G-god, mommy it f-feels so good!"

"I know baby, I know." Daphne soothed, leaning over him as she sank further in. She replaced his old on his legs, allowing her to push in to the hilt, pressing him further into the bed. With her weight on her knees as to not crush the small boy, she drew back, his ring catching on every bump and vein.

The slow, lazy pace was comforting for Kaspar, and the temptation of Daphne's wonderful breasts dangling above him was too much. He leaned up and captured her left nipple, suckling harshly. Daphne let out a soft moan, her hips stuttering for a second. "That's it baby boy. Worship your mommy's big tits. You've always loved them haven't you?"

Kaspar could only hum in response, unwilling to let go of the nipple he was licking, sucking, and lightly biting on. Daphne continued her slow pace, trying to savour every minute she spent being sheathed by snug ass.

It wasn't long before Kaspar was aching for more,. And he let out a low whine, "My, my Queen, please!"

"What's wrong baby?" The dominant teased, sinking into his ass even slower, pressing not his prostate firmer.

"I.. its...I-" He stuttered, cutting himself off with another whining moan.

"You have to use your words Kass." Daphne order, slowing picking up the pace.

"P-please mommy, go faster. I need your- your cock faster!" He begged. Satisfied with his answer, teasing, Daphne settled into a faster rhythm, her hips thudding against the ass of the young serf with soft slaps as she fucks him deep and hard. On each push her balls impact the smaller package of her mewling boy, the sensation only adding to the pleasure building in Daphne's cock as she continues to fuck him against the bed. Kaspar can only gasp and moan at each stroke of her cock. The thick length buried so deep inside him that every move hits each nerve of his body, every quick thrust he feels her shaft press against his sensitive prostate.

"Fuck baby boy, taking my cock so well baby boy. So tight for me after all this time." Dirty talked the Queen. Her praise almost had his eyes rolling to the back of hushed with the pleasure that he felt from it.

"Feels s-so fucking good mommy. L-love that big dick u-up my ass. Feel so full." Her boy murmured. Daphne had only just begun and he was already blissed out.

The futa chuckled, slamming into him harder, causing Kaspar to cry out and almost reach his peak. "Such a good boy. Turn into a brainless little slut every time I stuff you."

The dirty talk was too much, and Kaspar was already close to his orgasm,"Ugh, m-mommy! I-I'm close, please can I touch my dick?"

"You want touch that little cocklet? Want to stroke your tiny dick baby?"

"Yeah," Kaspar breathed out, "Y-yeah mommy it hurts."

"Well baby you best get working that ass, cause if you want to cum it's going to be from mommy's cock only."

Kaspar whimpered but knew better than to argue. He began to push down, earner to meet Daphne's quickening thrusts as his cock weeped precum onto his toned stomach.

"Fuck- fuck me mommy please, f-feels so good, fuck!" He squealed, the stimulation on the bundle of nerves in his arse nearly almost overwhelming.

"Come on baby, give it to me. Give your queen your first orgasm of the night boy." Daphne was turning feral, the suffocating grip the serf's passage had on her length pushing her closer to her own orgasm.

"I-I'm gonna- cum! Mommy, fuck-!" Kaspar cried out, his body shaking as his orgasm washed over him. He babble his mommy's name as she rutted into his spasming hole.

"Good boy! Came so nicely for me, gave mommy such a pretty orgasm!" She praised, still fucking him through his orgasm. The futa Queen watched on with a hooded gaze as Kaspar shot rope after rope of milky cum onto his stomach. The sight spurs her own and slammed her cock into the boy's ruined hole at an almost inhuman pace. Her grip on his legs was bruising, and Kaspar could only lay blissed out as he was used by her Queen.

"Fuck Kass I'm nearly there."



"Want it mommy... want your cum in me." He murmured, his head lolling to the side.

"Mommy's gonna give it to you little boy. Fuck, yeah, uh, uh!"

Holding him tight, Daphne moans in pleasure as her cock unleashes deep into her serf, firing rope after rope of warm cum deep into his stomach, filling the young boy with her heavy seed. She couldn't help but watch on as Kaspar's cute round ass cheeks clenching around her cock, milking her for all of her cum as she pumped him full of it. Once fully unloaded, Daphne slowly pulled out of the servant, her load oozing out of his ass as she did so.

12