A Futa Queen & Her Subby Servant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She flopped onto the bed next to him, and pulled him into her side and almost on top her as she caught her breath.

"Thank you mommy." Kaspar mumbled into her pillowy breasts.

"Don't worry baby, mommy will be rougher next round. Just giver her a second."

------------------------------

"Can I ask you a question?" He asked softly, enjoying the feeling of being so close to the queen for what would likely be the last time in a while.

"Of course, my darling."

"Why did you choose a female breeder?"

Dpahne's stroking fingers stilled for just a moment on his hip before they continued, "I didn't want to cause you unnecessary pain."

Kaspar wasn't sure that was the answer he wanted. It caused a surge of conflicting emotions within him. They stayed silent for a moment longer, both lost in their own thoughts.

"Back then if I could've, I would've chosen you." The futa queen whispered her own heart heavy for her lost love. She leaned down and pressed a kiss to his head, knowing that was all she could give him.

"And now mommy?"

"I don't think I could let her go Kaspar. She has sparked new life in that castle. In me. You kept my head above water. Gave me comfort and love when I needed it the most- you still do. She gives me something more."

That statement didn't hurt Kaspar as much as he thought it would, or perhaps should. Perhaps it was something he already knew. The Queen giggled a little, shaking her head. "Honestly, if I could have you both by my side I would."

"One day you can, your Highness. I've been thinking about it." The servant admitted, biting his lip. It's all he's been thinking about. The confession surprised Daphne, who grabbed her boy's chin and pushed it upwards so he could meet her eye.

"And what do you propose?" She asked, an eyebrow lifted. Kaspar twisted his body so he was fully facing her resting his head on an elbow.

"Well, when your heir takes the throne, you and Consort Evelyn could make the Lakehouse your permanent residence. You could take a small staff, one or two servants, a cook, a stablehand... and me." He suggested, before pausing briefly. That sounded like heaven to both parties.

"Do you think Evelyn would allow us to be together, mommy?" He just wanted a piece of her heart. Any piece, not matter how big or small.

"Well she would certainly prefer you over Charlotte..."


"But yes. I think she would. She is young and naive at the moment, and doesn't truly understand the ways of the heart yet. As she grows she will understand that a heart can attach itself to more than one. She may even find another one as I have. But she is also obedient and submissive, and even if she was not happy with it, she would not get in my way. Our way. I like this little plan of yours. "

"I would still be useful your Highness. I would make a great chambermaid." Kaspar teased wiggling his eyebrows.

"You certainly will not. You will have a title by then. Money, power. I will make sure of it. And you will be able to live out those days freely with us."

Perhaps one day she will be able to buy him a ring to match his plug. Kaspar only place a kiss on her cheek in response, refusing to get his hopes up. "You know what you need to do now then, mommy? Get her pregnant! The sooner you do that, the sooner you can abdicate!"

"Are you giving me orders you little minx?" Daphne teased squeezing a cheek of his still leaking arse. 

"Maybe... I think that means I deserve a punishment mommy."

After that Daphne had no choice but to spank the boy.

---------------------

I am so sorry for being MIA for so long! I had half of the chapter written for months and hit a road block and only had the Inso to finish it now. I know there will only be two more chapters so I wanted to get peoples input on what they want to see in them. I have three main ideas but fee it would be too much/repetitive to do them all.

IDEA ONE

Would you rather see a kinky romp between Evelyn and Charlotte. Evelyn could finally display her DOMMEinance (lol) with some rope, maybe a bit of exhibitonism (??) and a certain dildo. Or Charlotte could get one back and make Evelyn her little bitch and keep Evelyn as the perfect pillow princess she is?

IDEA TWO

We skip to a heavily pregnant Evelyn who constantly needs her mommy's love and affection. Could do some exhibitionism, cock warming, breastfeeding (??) (probs as kinky as i'll go lol). Could have Kaspar/Charlotte sucking on her titties as she jerks/fingers them and Daphne walks in and fucks her into the mattress.

IDEA THREE

We skip to the very future (Evelyn would be 36ish and Daphne 47ish) as we see Evelyn, Daphne and Kaspar's life at the Lakehouse. Could have some somno, deffo a threesome, Evelyn topping Kaspar (?!), Daphne getting worshipped by her babies, Daphne finally kissing Kaspar again, Evelyn DP.

So please comment what ideas you would prefer, include or message me with specific kinks or scenes you want to see and I'll try and fit them in. Bear in mind that this isn't really a hardcore story though.

Thanks again for your patience! See you soon :)

12