A Gag Interview

Story Info
A fake interview leads to me gagging on cock.
2.8k words
4.42
13.3k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The waiting was exhausting, but I kept my smile, grinning as the secretary told me the boss was busy. I sit in one of the three chairs available, sulking at the fact he has other engagements. I knew the guy I was applying for, we had not met, but we had talked on a social site before. I am not a stalker, but I did apply for the server job when I saw the familiar logo and thought of the nasty things he had said to me over text.

That's why I was waiting for him. Any other job I would have left. I didn't doze off, but I was staring longingly at the tv screen when the woman called my name.

"Veramilla!"

I scramble from my relaxed stance and smile.

"Yes, ma'am?"

"He is waiting."

'Oh! Yes, ma'am, I am sorry. "

I stand straight, straightening my dress and trying to seem composed. But my heart is pounding, and my clit pulses against my panties seam. If he's anything like his pictures, I might faint.

"Sorry, It's been a long day," I smile at the serious woman.

"Umhum, go in," She waved, "he is waiting, and he doesn't like waiting," she dismissively spoke, taking her seat.

I stroll and try to focus on a seductive walk as I enter his office. He's taller than me at 5'2, and I beam up at him. He has a charming smile that spreads to his eyes, that flutter as I bat my lashes. A thick mustache tosses over his lips as he speaks my name.

"Veramilla Hernandez

"Yes, sir?"

I wonder if he recognizes me, but he continues in an authoritative tone concerning my interview.

"It seems you lack the education, but you have--"

"I know I am not fully qualified, sir. But I have been working since 16," I say.

"Yes. You have experience. That is what I was about to say. I wasn't finished speaking, sweetheart," he chuckles at my anxious demeanor.

His pet name for me made me smile, and I await him as he read my short resume.

"13 years in the workforce," He smiles.

"Yes, sir," I nod, "And I have-"

I stop as he places his finger against his lips and advises me to quiet down. I smile and nod. I can tell from that action he knows who I am and why I am shaking with excitement. That motion and seeing his tongue slide over his lips makes me wet, and I bite my bottom lip as his eyes center on me.

"Vera, can I call you Vera?"

"Oh, yes, sir."

"I run a tight ship, and I have a lot of businesses I oversee. I don't have time for young women who-"

"I promise, you sir-"

"Vera? Do you get off on interrupting me? That's the second time."

My mouth drops, and I gasp at my rudeness as he approaches me.

"Do you want this job or not, pretty lady?"

"I uh, I'm sorry," I whisper.

Dropping my head, I can see his wheels turning, but I am not sure if he is mad or feeling empathetic.

"Vera, are you a sweet girl?"

I bob my head, "Yes sir, I will smile and-"

I stop as his deep chuckle fills the room. His laugh makes me smile, and I await him to speak.

"No, ma'am," he starts with a broad grin, "I want to know how sweet you taste."

Answering him seems hard as his fingers dance across my thighs. He smiles and admires how soft I am.

"Open."

I nod at his request, and my thighs are spread open. He slips in and smiles, reaching my slit.

"Ohh."

I can hardly pretend this isn't why I showed up to this office with less experience than he requires. His finger pulls my panties seam and searches for my button. Whimpering against his lips, he gives me a short order to be quiet. His office door is wide open, and I watch as the woman paces from the printer to her desk. I remain silent, and he slips his thick finger inside me.

"Stop fighting it," he says before I can gasp, "Take it."

I try to appease two large fingers, but I hunch over, and my forehead lands on his crotch. There his cock awaits, hard and ready for a suck.

I lap my tongue over the fabric of his khakis, moaning about my need to taste him. He has a plan and knows the route his secretary will take.

I let out a moan, and he removes his fingers. He slips his finger in his mouth, looking toward the open door.

"Wider," he orders, and my thighs instantly spread.

He inserts two thick fingers and growls, "You came here to get fingered?"

Knowing I applied with a motive makes me embarrassed, but I whisper, "Yes, uh, Sir."

I can tell he is interested and digs his fingers deeper inside me.

"Uh," I whimper.

"This is what you wanted?" He grunts, pushing further inside and blowing my mind with his fingering skills.

"Ugh, daddy," I whimper.

"I am not your fucking daddy," he snapped, "Sir."

"I am sorry, sir, uh!"

"Hush," He removes his finger and scowls.

Waving his hand, he requests me to come closer, and I push my head toward his crotch. I lick at his zipper before I take his cock out and admire the texture.

"Suck it," he orders with a deep breath, turning his head toward the door frame.

I waste no time, lapping my tongue over each part. His head, shaft, and balls appear in my view, and I marvel at his perfect size.

"Fuck," I moan, biting my lip.

"Suck it, dammit," he declares openly with a chuckle.

He knows I have been thinking about his cock, and I take my time with each lick and lap around his shaft. I mumble my appreciation, swishing my lips around his cock to suck like a good girl.

"mmhmm," I moan and taste his delicious pre cum.

When I look up, he smiles down, and I take another inch into my throat. I feel the need to gag, but I can see his secretary walking freely with no idea of what he is doing to me.

"Take me down, Vera, and be quiet." He orders.

My eyes drift to the lobby, and his secretary is now seated at her desk. With a quick and quiet motion, I kneel before him, taking his cock into my throat. I lightly gag and feel his palm sear my curls, pushing me down to take his length.

"One, two, three, four," he loudly coughs to cover up my large gasp as I return from the intense chock.

"ah, uh, I'm sorry, sir," I whisper, knowing I have created a fuss.

He smiles and kisses my forehead.

"Do you really need a job?"

Shaking my head, I giggle, standing to my feet, "No, sir, I just wanted to...."

"I can't do everything here, and you know that."

I nod but frown, feeling so overwhelmed and horny. Even though he had dismissed me, I think he is also disappointed. He bites his bottom lip before focusing on my messy mouth.

"Fuck," he murmurs, "Give me ten minutes. Go wait in my truck," he says, reaching for a bulky set of keys.

He picks out the right one and holds it out.

"Don't you think of cuming without me? Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir," I beam, bobbing my head.

Sitting in his truck, it's almost impossible for me not to stroke my fingers against my clit. It's swollen and aroused, awaiting his tongue, cock, and fingers to replace it.

"Uh, shit. Hmm," I whine and pause right as an explosion settles.

I wait for my tension to resolve before slipping my fingers around again. The rule to not cum made edging myself seem expected, and I built up three times before he joins me.

He doesn't hesitate, pulling his cock out and grasping my hair, leading me toward his lap. A man in control is what he is, and he knows what he wants.

"Down, down," he mumbles, petting my crown, "Oh, that's my good, girl."

I slip up and choke, bringing his shaft in and out. His cock is fresh in my mouth, with a clean taste that matches the masculine scent of his crotch. He grasps my curls and bobs me up and down, thrusting to send more cock into my mouth.

"Uh, shit, oh, pretty lady," he praises, palming my head.

He rushes in and out of my mouth, pounding the thick head of his cock into the back of my throat. I gag, choke, and gurgle against his khakis, making an incredible mess. He doesn't mind and shoots his hips faster. I feel the seed invade my tonsils and gag against his shaft as more thick fluid settles in my mouth.

"Ugh, fuck, girl," He chuckles off his bust and pats my head, "I need a cup of coffee after that."

Swallowing the rest of his load, I smile and offer to fetch him a drink. He agrees, and he gives me a complicated order for him and his secretary.

The nearest coffee stop is packed with people, and I am jittery as hell, standing with my panties soaked and my thighs squeezed together.

"Vera!"

I've been dazed all day and smile at the barista as I grab the three drinks. I deliver the drinks and smile at his secretary.

"Caramel frappe," I smile.

"Thank you," she gives me a suspicious look before I enter her boss's office with his tall latte.

"I appreciate that, sweetheart."

I nod and notice he has changed his khakis. He looks excellent in his jeans, and I bit my lip.

"Shut that door, will ya," He motions.

I quietly close it shut and tip-toe toward him as he motions for me to sit on his desk. I spread my thighs out and sit in his chair, and he gazes at my panties. I await his touch, but he gives an order.

"Play with that swollen clit."

My palm flies down my panties to my slit, and my fingers round my clit. I bit my lip to keep from moaning. His eyes center on my face instead of my motion, and I can't get enough of his stare.

"Oh, sir, mm," I whimper with need and a lot of affection.

"Stop."

My fingers tremble against my swollen clit, but I pause and close my eyes to fight the urge to keep rubbing.

"Open your eyes."

I peer toward his handsome face, out of breath, with raw emotion and desire.

"Sir, please...."

"I notice your brows crease when you are about to cum. It's a beautiful expression, sweetheart."

"Thank you, sir. Can I please come for you, sir?"

I saw a slight amusement flicker against his eyes as he leaned back in his chair. I keep my finger unmoved on my clit. The need to cum is so harshly distracting my brain that I can only whimper as he orders me to remove my hand from my panties.

"Take them off and put them in your mouth." he chuckles.

I assume he knows he has total control over me. Until I cum, or maybe even after, he has me wrapped around his finger. I slip off my panties and stuff them in my mouth, looking toward him with an ounce of humiliation.

"Come here." He waves his thick hand so I can hurry up and scoot closer. He wants to see how slippery and wet I am.

"My God, girl," he chuckles, sliding his finger over the glossy sheen.

He places three fingers in my greedy snatch, and I hunch up, mumming between the fabric.

"Those panties are in your mouth for a reason, pretty lady. Let's keep quiet, or you will be going back home empty-handed. You want to cum on this cock don't you?"

"umm hmm," I mumble, rolling my hips for deeper penetration.

His fingers are coated in cream, and he is inches deep, touching a spot I recognize from the need to piss. He jabs against my Gspot, and my head rears while I fight the urge to scream in ecstasy.

"Sir, I am going to cum," I mumble, but it comes out as gibberish to him.

He is detailed in his finger strokes while he eyes my wet cunt with desire. My thighs nod back and forth from the tension, and I groan as an intense orgasm rocks my world to black and white. It takes me a minute to return, but I spread my legs wider as he pumps his fingers.

"No, no, ma'am," he stands and grasps my hair as I slip away from the intense finger fuck.

"You wanted to cum, so I am going to make you cum." he explains his torture and wiggles his fingers inside me.

"mmm ahh," I groan and look toward him in agony.

I feel sorry for being loud, but he is causing this, and I groan again as his thumb strums against my clit. I am falling against his fingers, but I can't help it. This pressure is building, and his hands are rough. My panties slide from my mouth, and I groan loudly.

"G-d, ugh, fuck, sir."

"You can't be quiet, can you, pretty lady?" He chuckles over the sticky sounds his fingers make against my pussy lips. It's a music production of my heavy breaths and his motion. They mix to make an erotic melody. I can not hold back from what he's doing to me, and my grunts, groans, and moans fill the room, adding to the musical.

"Oh, God, uh, sir. I'm going to cum, sir."

"Where do you want to cum, silly slut?"

"Oh, uh, your cock, sir, please, sir."

He backs his fingers out, giving me a chuckle, "Turn around and get on your knees. Arch your back. I want to see that juicy ass."

I twist and bend my waist, rearing my ass high as my cheek settles on his cold desk. The palm of his hand whacks against my asscheek, and I moan against the wood, praying his cock fills me up.

"Thank you, sir," I moan as his cock nudges against my ass.

He gives my ass another pop before ramming into my slick hole. I've had sex many times over the past year, but that first pop of his hips sends me into backed-up bliss, and I lift my head to grind in ecstasy. I slap my ass back on his length, filling myself to the hilt as he stands and watches me work my ass like Rihanna.

"Good, girl. Cum all over that cock, sweetheart," he urges, popping his palm over my asscheek, "You're pussy loves it, doesn't it?"

"Yes, oh, yes, sir, yes, yes, yes," I express, pushing back and locking his cock hostage inside my tightness.

I feel him falter and know he enjoys this pussy trick. He grasps my ass, squeezing each cheek as he fights the urge to cum. I enjoy using my tight muscles, and I can tell he loves it as well.

"Oh, God, Ohhh," He gunts, pushing himself in and out.

"I told you I am good, sir," I say, feeling cocky.

My confidence leaves when he pulls my hair, sending my hair back.

"Whose pussy is this girl?" he grunts, popping his hips faster, letting me know right now it was his.

"Yours. Umm, sir," I whine as he settles his cock deep inside me.

"Do you feel that?"

"Yes, sir. Uh oh, yes."

With short detailed jabs, he knocks into my cunt, melting me into another orgasm that causes my knees to knock against the wood. Fuck I am erupting, spraying his desk with a sap I can not control. He pulls my face toward him and grins.

"You never told me you were a squirter, sweetheart," he pumps and swats my ass hard, "No more secrets from you."

Reaching around, he palms my large breasts, attempting to pinch my nipples through the dress fabric. I want to pull down my dress and let him rub my nipples, but I am far too focused on another orgasm that his cock is coercing. He is everywhere, grasping my hips, tits, ass, and hair. I can't think straight when I feel my last orgasm rock me, leaving thick cream to gather on his shaft.

"Hmm, that's it, pretty lady, you needed this."

My lips tremble, and I bob my head, feeling relaxed and satisfied.

He pulls out and quickly utters, "Come get this nut."

I flip around and suckle his tip as he jerks his shaft. He backs up and orders me to stick my tongue out wide. It's all a fantasy, and I can't focus on just one thing. His jerking is enticing, as well as the contorted expression on his handsome face. I watch him twitch before his cum flies out in droves against my tongue. I settle my eyes on the large load dotting my tongue and then back at his proud smile.

"Swallow it, Vera."

TBC.