A Game between Friends Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next level surprised me. Scarlett's hands suddenly roamed down Donna's torso, grabbed the bottom of her shirt, and peeled it up over her head. Holy shit, she had just ripped off my wife's shirt. The kissing resumed, the roaming hands now having much more skin to explore. I looked at Donna sitting there in just her bra and skirt in the middle of a public park, her pale skin reflecting the midday sun. Fuck, she looked so sexy. Finally, Scarlett pulled away, her fingers trailing up Donna's breasts, neck, and face before she was fully standing.

"This is mine now," Scarlett said evilly, grabbing Donna's t-shirt and coming over to me. I stood, letting her sit down next to her husband. Steven just said "nice," and gave her a high five. I rolled my eyes as I moved over to my nearly-topless wife, sitting down next to her. The possibilities for what I could do were running through my head. How far did I want to go?

"I like this game," Donna said sweetly, her bright tone contrasting with the exposure of her sexy body.

"Me too," I said, leaning into her. We kissed again, the feel of her lips familiar after so many years together. My fingers traced down the soft skin of her neck, and across her chest. Her arms were around my neck, her body tensed in the way she does when she is very turned on. Part of me wanted to go slow, but that part was easy to ignore. Scarlett had inspired me. I wanted to see more of Donna. I wanted our friends to see her. My hand drifted down to her lap, grabbed her skirt, and pulled it up slowly. Donna's arched her back slightly, raising her ass, letting me expose her to everyone. I looked down at her sexy black panties, just barely covering her from sight. I looked in her eyes to make sure I wasn't going too far. The naked lust I saw there showed me I could go further. My fingers traced around her inner thighs, brushing over her panty-clad pussy. Donna shivered, and I kissed her hard again. I wanted to release my bulging cock and take her right there in front of everyone. Somehow, I pulled back. Surveying what I had done, I had a moment of clarity through the fog of excitement. Donna was sitting there in her underwear, her skirt bunched up around her stomach, her legs parted lewdly.

I looked over at our friends. Scarlett's gaze was locked on my wife, her finger absent-mindedly twirling a strand of hair. Steven jumped up as soon as I stood. He couldn't wait for his turn. He was obviously erect, his cock making a comically-large tent in his pants. I'd pushed the limits with my turn, and now I wondered what Steven was going to do with Donna. As I sat down next to Scarlett, she leaned over and whispered to me. "Donna is so sexy. I never thought she would do this." Her warm breath tickled my ear.

"Me neither," I whispered back as we turned our attention back to the scene playing out in front of us. This time, Steven took a long look at Donna's body close up before going in for a kiss. His hands started roaming immediately, running down her bare stomach. He didn't waste any time. His fingers found her pussy. I knew exactly what he was feeling. The familiar feel of heat and wetness radiating through the thin material of her panties. And now another man was feeling it too, as I watched.

He rubbed her slowly, eliciting a small gasp of pleasure. They continued to kiss as he rubbed her. Her hips slowly rocked, straining up to meet his fingers. Suddenly he pulled his hand up, making Donna squeal in frustration. "Keep going," she begged him.

"First, I want something from you," he said seriously. His hand reached behind her back and smoothly unclasped her bra. It loosened around her body. Donna gasped as he grabbed it from the front, pulling it off her arms and away from her. She made an instinctive motion to cover up before stopping herself, letting her beautiful breasts bounce slightly with the motion of her body. Her pink nipples stood out temptingly in the open air. Steven stood and walked away from her, leaving her topless and alone on the bench. He carried her bra over and set it on our bench, next to the t-shirt which Scarlett had neatly folded. Scarlett stood and slowly walked over to Donna, taking in her nearly-naked body as she approached.

"I love your body," Scarlett said as she sat down next to my wife, her hands reaching out. They contacted Donna's bare breasts, making her tremble slightly. Tracing around the contours, up to the neck, and back down to the hard nipples.

"Ooh" Donna sighed as her friend leaned in and kissed her. Things were heating up quickly, and I was literally on the edge of the bench seat, waiting to see what Scarlett would do. She moved lower on Donna's body, but the kissing didn't stop. I watched as her lips brushed the side of Donna's neck. I leaned forward even more to see clearly as Scarlett's lips kissed over her friend's naked tits. I watched as Scarlett took a nipple in her lips, sucking it gently. And I had to stop my hand from reaching down to stroke myself as she kissed lower. Making her way down the stomach, she was frustrated by the bunched-up skirt. Grabbing it firmly, she yanked it down under Donna's ass, pulled it off her legs, and tossed it over to me and Steven. Steven caught it and placed it neatly on the growing pile of clothes.

When I turned back to the girls, Scarlett was getting down on her knees between my wife's legs. I might have actually gasped, I'm not sure. I thought she was going to go down on her right there, but she took it easy, caressing Donna's legs and feeling around her pussy. Her fingers rubbed through the cloth, making Donna groan. I wondered if it felt different for her to be touched by another woman. Scarlett traced broad circles over her friend's panties, whispering something that I couldn't quite hear. I'm not sure Donna heard either. Her eyes were squeezed shut, her body gyrating with the rhythm of Scarlett's rubbing. She had sunk down low on the bench, as if trying to press her pussy into Donna's rhythmic hand motions. And it was a good thing she was in that position, because just then I heard something from behind us.

My head snapped around and saw a man and woman walking into the park, holding hands. They looked to be in their forties. Probably just another couple, enjoying a country vacation same as us. "Stay down," I hissed to our wives. "Someone's coming." Scarlett's hand froze in place on my wife's pussy. Donna's face was a mixture of confusion and excitement. Her head was still swimming with the pleasure Donna had been giving her, and I could see her struggling to process this new information. She folded her arms across her breasts and drew her legs in tight, trying to hide. I hoped the walls of the gazebo were high enough.

The couple was coming directly toward us. From their vantage point, Steven and I were the only people they could see in the gazebo. Fuck, they really were coming right towards us. I searched my brain for what to say if they walked in on our predicament. "What do we do?" I whispered to Steven. The public exposure had seemed so sexy just a minute ago, and now my mind was swimming with all the possible consequences of our fun little game. I held my breath as they approached.

"Just be cool," said Steven, being impossibly cool.

I exhaled as they stopped, only about seven steps away from us. From their angle, the view was blocked by the gazebo's wooden, waist-high walls. But just a few steps to the left would give them a great view through the entrance to the gazebo, where my almost-naked wife lay sprawled on the bench. "Hi, sorry to bother you," the man said cheerfully. "Do you know where we can get hiking supplies in this town? The store on the main road is closed today."

"Sorry," I said. "We're not from here."

"Oh, ok," said the man. "We'll keep looking around. Hope we find a place soon though. It's a beautiful day to be outside."

"It sure is," Steven said, grinning. I saw some motion in the corner of my vision, and tried to glance naturally over to see what Donna was doing. To my absolute shock, I saw that Scarlett had resumed rubbing my wife, and that Donna had her hand clamped over her mouth, desperately trying not to make a sound. Holy fucking shit. I quickly looked back at the nice couple, my retinas burning with the image I'd just seen.

After a few more exchanges about how nice this village was, the couple finally turned and walked off. I sighed in relief and watched Steven's face as he turned back around to see what was happening.

"Holy fucking shit," he gasped. I wanted to laugh.

Scarlett stood up proudly, surveying her work. Donna panted heavily, her breasts heaving, as she recovered from what Scarlett had been doing to her. "Now that's the fucking next level," Scarlett exclaimed. "Beat that."

I didn't know if I could, but that wouldn't stop me from trying. "Are you ok," I asked Donna as I moved next to her. "That was a close one."

She looked up at me, and then scooted up a little, peeking over the gazebo wall to make sure the coast was clear. Seeing that it was, she settled back into the bench, displaying her perfect body to us. "I know it's crazy, but I really didn't care if they saw me. I don't want to stop. Just keep an eye out, you two," she ordered our friends.

I looked at my wife and saw a stranger. How had I never seen this side of her in all these years? A day ago I never would have guessed her exhibitionist tendencies, much less her willingness to swing with our best friends (and another woman! and in public!) Maybe she was thinking the same about me. Who knows how depraved our loved ones can be, hiding just beneath the surface?

My thoughts were cut short as Donna grabbed me and pulled me to her, clearly impatient. I kissed her deeply, my hands roaming her body and quickly finding her hot pussy. I knew what my next step was. "I'm the only one who hasn't claimed some of your clothes," I told her. She moaned as my fingers traced around her pussy. I took a moment to appreciate what I was about to do. Then I moved my hands around to her hips, grabbed the sides of her panties, and slid them down. She willingly lifted her ass to allow me to slide them off, leaving her fully naked. I looked over at our friends, and was not surprised to see their hands were in each other's laps while they enjoyed the show. Well, there was no rule against that.

"Please," Donna moaned, lifting her hips to bring her pussy closer to my hand.

"Just a minute," I teased as I tossed her panties to Steven. He took a long look at them before placing them on the clothes pile. I looked back at my wife who looked almost obscene, her pussy pink and swollen with arousal, framed by her closely-trimmed public hair. I gave her what she wanted. Two of my fingers slid around her entrance, feeling the moisture from within. My thumb rubbed around her clit at the same time, making her tremble.

"Oh god," she mumbled. Our years together made it easy to tell when she was getting close, but I don't think I'd ever seen her quite so horny. I thought about allowing her to cum right there, but looking over at Steven gave me other ideas. I continued for a minute, bringing her right to the edge of her orgasm. Then I slowed and stopped, standing up quickly.

"Fuck," she cried in frustration. "Just a minute longer."

"I think you'll get your wish," I said, changing places with Steven. He wasted no time, his fingers slipping into her pussy. Donna's eyes closed in pleasure, her hips rolled as he fingered her. By the time I sat down, Donna was already back on the road to orgasm.

"Take it to the next level," Scarlett ordered her husband as I sat down next to her. Scarlett's hand found its way over to my cock, straining through my pants. I reciprocated, my hand finding its way under her dress. Her pussy was just as hot and wet as my wife's. Steven got down onto his knees, positioning himself between Donna's legs. She draped his legs over his shoulders as he lowered his mouth to her pussy. His tongue darted out, licking her sweet pussy as her legs squeezed around him. Her ass lifted from the bench. She was going to cum for him any second. My friend looked so comfortable between my wife's legs as he pleasured her. For the hundredth time, I wondered what had happened between the two of them last night.

I leaned over to Scarlett as my fingers pulled her panties aside. "Are you ok with this?" I whispered to her. I knew the answer, but I wanted to hear her say it.

"Oh my god this is the hottest thing I've ever seen," she said, stroking me gently through my clothes. She let out a little sigh as I found her hard little clit.

Just then, a much louder moan filled the gazebo. Donna's hips bucked, her hands grabbed Steven's head, holding him close. He kept licking as she came hard in his mouth. Another line crossed, I thought to myself. All the orgasms this trip had been with our own partners so far. This was my first time watching my wife cum for someone other than me. I know Donna had boyfriends before me, but seeing it happen right in front of you is different. Seeing her cum for my best friend gave me a few confusing feelings. But most of them were good. Donna's convulsions finally stopped and she collapsed back into the bench, panting hard. I almost forgot about Scarlett until she pushed my hand away and stood up.

For some reason I thought the game would be over when Donna came. It wasn't.

Scarlett tapped Steven on the shoulder, and he reluctantly stood up. But when Steven started to walk over to the spectator bench, she stopped him. "Next level," she said, reaching down to his pants. She quickly unfastened Steven, pulling down his pants and boxers. His cock bounced free, and Scarlett took it in her hand. I looked around furtively, making sure there was no one around. Standing up like he was, I was sure Steven was easily visible over the gazebo walls.

With a firm grip on his cock, Scarlett led her husband over to the bench until he was standing in front of my naked wife. Scarlett's other hand circled Donna's head, tipping it forward as she guided Steven's cock into Donna's mouth. I couldn't help it. Watching Donna's lips wrap around his cock, I had to touch myself. I unzipped my pants and stroked myself slowly as my wife's head started moving back and forth, clearly enjoying having Steven in her mouth. I'd seen her give me a hundred blowjobs, but I'd never seen it from this angle before. Meanwhile, Scarlett got down on her knees between Donna's splayed legs and leaned in. She started with long slow licks, and then added some fingers as her tongue danced around my wife's pussy. Donna made small noises, muffled by the cock she was still eagerly sucking.

Never in my wildest dreams did I think I'd ever be watching my wife get double-teamed by our friends. We had gone way beyond anything in my fantasies by this point. After a few minutes, I saw Donna's body rock again, surrendering to the pleasure Scarlett was giving her. As she came down from her orgasm, I saw her look over at me. Our eyes met as she sucked Steven's cock, I saw her look down at my own cock as I stroked it to the hot scene. She pulled her head back for a moment and smiled at me, before kissing, licking, and taking Steven into her mouth again.

Scarlett was caressing Donna's thighs, tracing lazy lines up her legs and around her pussy. She looked over at me and gestured for me to come over. Giving one last glance around to see if the coast was clear, I took off my pants and boxers and stood to join them. As I approached, Scarlett reached out and grabbed my erection. Pulling me to her, she gave me a few long strokes before lowering her head and licking up and down my shaft. My gaze darted between both ladies eagerly sucking us. It was the switch I had wanted last night, but was too scared to suggest. It didn't last long, sadly. But I wasn't complaining, as Scarlett pressed my cock against Donna's wet pussy. I took a step closer, letting her guide me inside.

"Mmm yes fuck me Dan," Donna nearly growled, taking a momentary break from Steven. I obliged, pressing deeper into her. She felt amazing. I quickened my strokes a bit, making her body bounce. She made a disappointed sound as the cock bounced right out of her mouth. I slowed, finding the pace I could fuck her without disturbing Steven's fun.

Scarlett was still next to me, her hand on my ass, pushing me forward with each thrust. Suddenly, she got up and moved next to her husband. She took his head in her hands and kissed him while my wife sucked him. Scarlett reached down and cupped his balls, making him moan. I could tell he wouldn't last much longer. Donna looked up at him, and quickened her head motions. That was all it took, and Steven let out a loud moan.

Donna pulled her head back, but close enough that she could still lick the head of his cock while her hand stroked him rapidly. His body stiffened and he held on tight to Scarlett as he began to shoot thick loads at my wife. It splattered her lips and chin, with the final spurts landing on the bench next to her. Donna seemed to be enjoying her close-up view, watching in fascination as he came for her. She never stopped stroking, but slowed as he started to come down from his orgasm. The look on Donna's face was so hot to me, and I started to fuck her faster. Without a cock in her mouth, I could pound her as hard as I wanted. That's exactly what I did. Grabbing her hips and thrusting into her, I felt my own pleasure build. After a couple minutes, it was too much and I closed my eyes tightly as I came deep in Donna's pussy.

When I opened my eyes, Donna was looking at me. She was a sexy mess, but she was beautiful to me. I slowly withdrew from her. As my mind started to come down from the pleasure high it had been on, I suddenly remembered where we were. I looked around, but the coast was still clear. Lucky. I hadn't been paying attention. I don't think any of us had been.

"Well you boys had your fun with Donna," Scarlett said, still caressing Steven's chest as his cock slowly softened, still hanging in front of Donna's face. "I think it's my turn." She grabbed Donna by the hands and helped her up, moving her towards the other, sperm-free bench. Sitting down, Scarlett pulled up the bottom of her dress, revealing a pair of pink cotton panties. "Fuck, I'm so turned on," she said in a low, intense voice. "Help me Donna."

"I thought you'd never ask," Donna said, settling down between Scarlett's legs. Steven and I were pulling our boxers and pants back on in case anyone else wandered by. The girls seemed unconcerned, or they were just trusting us to keep an eye open for them. I had lost track of where we were while Steven and I were double-teaming my wife, but I made a mental note not to let that happen again. What we were doing was dangerous, but no one seemed to care. It felt like we were totally out of control. I wondered what my mother-in-law would think of her daughter, naked in a gazebo, fooling around with her friends. My mind got a bit off-track here, wondering if we would all develop a gazebo fetish. Fortunately, Scarlett giggled as my wife traced her fingers around her legs and inside to her thighs. It snapped my attention back to where it should have been.

I tore my gaze between surveying the park entrance and watching the scene play out before me. Donna and Scarlett had fooled around last night, but I didn't expect it to go beyond kissing and a bit of touching. But here we were. Scarlett had already made my wife cum with her mouth, and it looked like Donna was about to return the favor.

Donna peeled Scarlett's panties down, and leaned in close. I had seen Scarlett naked before, but I wasn't about to pass up the opportunity to do so again. I moved closer, standing next to the girls and running my hand through Donna's hair as she knelt. Steven followed my lead, standing on the other side of them. We had a great view as Donna's head lowered. Her lips parted, and her tongue stuck out and took a long lick from the bottom of Scarlett's pretty pussy all the way to the top. Scarlett shuddered as she felt the touch on her clit. Donna placed the thumb of her right hand on the clit and began to rub in slow circles, while her tongue explored every inch of Scarlett.