A Game between Friends Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god," Scarlett moaned, her hand moving through Donna's hair where her fingers met mine. Scarlett looked at me, her lips parted slightly as if waiting. We had crossed many lines together, but they had all been strictly sexual. A kiss somehow felt more personal. Romantic. I knew what she wanted, though, and I wanted it too. I looked at Steven as I lowered my head to kiss his wife. He just smiled, so I turned back to the beauty being pleasured by my wife. Our lips touched, and her hand circled around my head, holding me close. It felt different than kissing Donna. Scarlett was more aggressive. She pressed her face tightly against mine, her tongue didn't waste any time finding its way between my lips. She moaned into my mouth as Donna hit a particularly nice spot. My hands drifted down her body, feeling her breasts through her sundress. Scarlett's left hand found its way to mine, and she grasped it tightly. I could feel her squeeze whenever Donna was doing something right.

"She likes that," I told Donna as Scarlett gave me a particularly strong squeeze. "Keep going."

Donna lifted her head for just a moment to say "ok," her mouth glazed with Scarlett's wetness. Scarlett moaned again as her friend's face disappeared again between her legs. I looked around to make sure the coast was clear, and then leaned in to give her another kiss. When I pulled back, I saw that Steven was also getting into the action, running his hands over his wife's skin as she squirmed in pleasure. After a few minutes, I felt her hand clamp down around mine. Her eyes squeezed shut and her breathing became heavy. Suddenly, her breath stopped completely. Her thighs clamped tight around Donna's head. She shook silently, as if rocked by an earthquake only she could feel. Finally, she inhaled sharply, panting as her body continued to shake. Donna never stopped licking, which I could only tell by the slight motions of her head trapped between Scarlett's thighs. I wondered if she could breath like that.

After a minute, Scarlett finally relaxed. Slumping back in the bench, her legs parted. Donna fell backwards, laughing and gasping for breath. For a minute, we all just sat there, trying to recover and process the craziness we had just experienced.

"Holy shit," Steven finally said, breaking the silence. We all laughed, and Scarlett began looking around for her panties. Fortunately, Donna had some tissues in her bag that she could use to clean up. I grabbed a tissue and wiped down the bench, feeling a little weird about cleaning up my friend's semen. Steven helped Donna clean the last of his cum off her skin, and she hurriedly pulled her clothes back on. As we exited the park, I gave one last glance back to the gazebo. Only our little group would know what sins were committed in that magical little structure, but it would always have a fond place in my memories.

We were all pretty tired after our little outdoors adventure, so we made our way back to the cottage we were renting. Once there, we retired to our respective rooms and pretty much collapsed onto the bed. After a nice nap, I awoke to see that Donna was already up. She was looking at me as I sleepily opened my eyes.

"You ok?" I asked. Despite our conversation this morning, I was constantly worried that we would push things too far. Donna was the most important thing in the world to me, and no amount of fun with our friends was worth ruining that.

"Yes. That was even crazier than last night, but yes," she replied.

"Me too," I reassured her. "That was so much fun."

"Dan, "she said nervously. She clearly was afraid to say whatever she had to say, which made me a bit nervous.

"Just tell me," I said. "After all we've been through this vacation, I don't know if anything could surprise me."

She paused for a moment, and then said it. "I want to fuck Steven."

It was strange to hear her say the words, but I felt nothing but relief. I thought Donna might be having second thoughts, so I actually had to stop myself from laughing at her declaration. After everything we'd done with our friends, penis in vagina didn't seem like a very big deal.

"Of course you do," I said. "And I want to fuck Scarlett. I'm kind of surprised that we haven't already. We've done everything else."

She looked relieved. "Do we need to make it a game, or..."

"The games are fun, and keep things relaxed," I said. "But I trust you, Donna. If you want to have sex with Steven without hiding behind the rules of some flimsy game, I don't think you need to pretend. Just ask him."

She smiled. "I hope the games don't stop completely. But just for tonight, I want to see what he's like. Without any time limits or switching or any of that."

"I'm fine with that," I told her. "Are you ok with me having the same experience with Scarlett?"

"Yes," she said. Her voice sounded calm and confident, and I knew she meant it.

"Then it's settled," I said. "If they're ok with it, we'll use the same rooms as last night."

"Just promise me one thing," Donna said. "Tomorrow morning, you'll be mine again?"

"Of course," I told her. "And you'll be mine."

With that, we got out of bed and went to find our friends.

Steven and Scarlett were already awake, and were downstairs in the living room watching TV. "Hey guys, how did you sleep?" Scarlett greeted us, winking.

"I feel great," I said. Donna quickly agreed. I looked at her, trying to silently work out who was going to ask the question. Maybe we should have worked out the details a bit more before coming downstairs. When it became apparent that it was up to me, I tried to figure out the best way to phrase it.

"Donna and I had an idea..." I offered.

"Another game?" Steven asked, his interest piqued.

"Not quite," I said. "Unless the game is called "Switch Partners for the Night."

I was hoping someone would laugh at that, but it was met with a disconcerting silence. I felt almost as uncomfortable as I had when I woke up that morning.

"If you don't want to, it's fine," Donna quickly added. "It's just something we were talking about."

Steven and Scarlett looked at each other, and I wondered if they needed time to talk about it. They had been so delightfully boundary-free this holiday that I hadn't expected this reaction. Before I could tell them to take some time to think about it, Steven finally spoke.

"Honestly, I would love to, and I'm up for it if that's what you guys want. And I don't want to speak for Scarlett, but..." he trailed off, looking at her.

"The part we like the best is watching each other," Scarlett finished for him. "It's fine to split up, and I love what we did last night, but..."

"But you want to do it together," Donna finished for her. Scarlett and Steven nodded.

I was torn. Part of me wanted to be alone with Scarlett, to have her all to myself. To see what would happen between the two of us without our spouses' watchful eyes on us. I remembered the thrill of being alone with Scarlett in the bedroom, her touching herself, my cock sliding between her breasts...

The other part of me thought back to just a few hours ago, and how hot it was to see Donna taken by our friends. Steven's shaft sliding between her lips, Donna looking up at him with that look in her eye...

"Why not both?" I blurted out.

"Like one and then the other?" Steven asked.

"Kind of," I replied, my mind conjuring a plan. "What if we swapped spouses and had a private night together? And tomorrow, we meet as a group and show everybody exactly what we did."

Everyone considered that for a moment. "That sounds nice," Scarlett said sweetly. "I think I'd like both parts of that."

"I want to," admitted Donna for the second time this evening.

"I'm in," said Steven. And that was that.