A Game for Learning about Yourself Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Spielmann began in German and then continued with a in mild German accent, "Meine Damen und Herren or should I say, Ladies and gentlemen, I want to welcome you all to this party that we are holding for members of the Sportman's Club and their esteemed guests. We are thrilled to see you at our home in the hills. There is still plenty of food and drink. Please let me, Charlotte, or one of the two slaves know if there is anything you wish, except you will have to ask Charlotte directly if it's her you wish."

Some mild groans and forced laughs followed. Charlotte looked like she'd heard that line too many times before and hadn't liked it much the first time.

Spielmann continued, "As you know, all the men and most of the women here are chronic gamblers and gamers. Some love to bet on pure games of chance. I prefer to mix chance with psychology and skill. So, we have designed a few such games for our entertainment tonight.

"First, you will see near the elevator a box that looks like a ballot box. Please, if you wish, place $1000 dollars in an envelope along with your name and who you think will become the lovely center at the Level Two game next Friday. If you don't have $1000 on you, an IOU will do for Club members. If you are going to be a contestant in the game next week, you can just put in your name and the name of the woman who you think will become the center.

"After the game next week, the pot will be divided among all those who correctly identified the woman who will be abundantly banged next Friday and for the following week."

Stephanie instantly recognized that this created an incentive for women to participate in the next game and even an incentive to lose. They could put their own name into the box and play to become the center. Of course, they could also guess who might win from the list of potential participants. Stephanie thought of putting in Naomi's name but decided that she was unwilling to either commit to being in the game or putting $1000 on a long-shot bet. She saw Madison, after apparently giving the matter deep thought, put an envelop in the box after Ashley, Luna, Naomi, Maggie, Janet and Ami had.

Having given the crowd a few minutes to think about the first game, Spielmann continued, "our second little game is needed to address a problem we have tonight. We have only two slaves now to serve drinks and appetizers and help clean up after the party which could run late. The slaves will also be expected to stay the night to address other needs, including their own. We need to enlist a third woman to strip, wear a plastic apron when serving, and work the party as well as stay the evening. Like the other slaves, she will be expected to tolerate explorations of her body that do not interfere with her doing her other work. A driver will take the temporary slave back in the morning if she came here with a driver.

"But how, you ask, are we to pick the third slave for the evening? It's very simple, each woman that wants to participate should now bid a number of dollars between 1 and 2000 on a sheet of paper. Every woman will be paid the amount she puts down, but the high bidder also gets to be the third slave who will serve in a variety of ways in the course of the night.

"So Schlampen, you get to decide whether to play and guess what other women will bid. The best result if you don't want to serve as a slave for the night, is to put down $1999 and have another woman put down $2000. Putting down $1999, though, is mighty risky. On the other hand, bidding $2000 will assure you at least part of the honor of being a working girl for the evening. Envelops, slips of paper for bidding, and pencils are on the table next to the deserts.

"No conspiring, though, we don't want to shell out 30 or 40K just to get another slave for the night."

Stephanie's mind was a bit overloaded. Why was Spielmann referring to the servants as slaves? They couldn't be slaves. They smiled as they worked the room and did not show the least sign of duress. It even seemed like they were enjoying the humiliation of it all. While they were being touched and examined in a way that most women generally would find highly offensive, there was no indication that either of the women here was in the least offended. If they were being held involuntarily in some way, they had a large number of witness at the party to ask to save them.

Maggie smiled at her and handed her a slip of paper and an envelope that Maggie had gotten for her. Stephanie hadn't thought of putting in anything at all.

"Come on, Steffi," Shameless said seeing Stephanie's hesitation, "I'm sure you'd look great in one of the plastic aprons cleaning up and we'd love to play with you after the dishwashing machines are loaded. We all know you could soon beat me in the slut department. You've got red hot mama written all over you."

Fugger, said, "Yes, Ms. Stark, I'd love to see if you'd fit into one of my movies. You are a bit older but a bit young for a MILF. I think that's perfect."

Roger Johnson started to say something but decided that he had better talk to counsel before he said anything that could be called "sexual harassment" although they were certainly not in a work environment.

Sarah said out loud that everyone else could safely put down $1999 because she was going to go the max, but then added, "I'm kidding of course." Shameless looked at her disapprovingly and said, "you heard what the man said, no conspiring."

Stephanie thought it over. I don't think I want to be a slave all evening wearing a plastic apron or standing around being fondled and who knows what happens after the party ends. I would be a bit conspicuous, though, if I did not put in something. Even Charlotte Stein has dropped in an envelope although I'm sure she did not put in an amount over $100. I bet Sarah will put in $1900 as the gang bang seems to have really brought the wanton out in her. $800 should not beat Sarah or Naomi and it would be enough to take myself to a nice spa and buy some nice things for the apartment.

Shameless was given the job of collecting the bids and viewing them although she had put in a bid herself. She went through the bids and read them lowest to highest.

Shameless' bid was announced first. "$100 doesn't win. Oh shucks," Shameless said in mock dismay. She obviously was on the job and not expected to bid seriously.

To the considerable dismay of a number of people, Sarah's bid was announced early. She had bid only $400. This caused several women to grow pale. Janet was starting to look like a trapped animal. She should not have worried. Her $700 bid was in the bottom third.

Stephanie's $800 was the subject of some derision by Shameless. "Steffi, I am so surprised. Here I thought you were developing into a slut as shameless as me. There's a ton of guys here that I'm sure are disappointed that they won't get to squeeze your gorgeous knockers and lovely full bottom tonight. Well, there will be other chances."

Stephanie found it instructive that Charlotte Stein had bid $1500. The money was meaningless to her. She bid for no reason. She must be able to read the other women well, having perhaps played this game many times before.

Catherine bid $1700 which caused George to gasp.

Naomi bid $1750, which was no shock to Stephanie but caused Ashley to exclaim "Oh Shit" just before her $1800 bid was revealed. "I really thought that Sarah, Naomi or Steffi would be at $1900 if not $2000," Ashley said.

Ashley hesitated for a moment. Stephanie was thinking Ashley was having second thoughts about her participation in this scene when Ashley kicked off her flip flops, undid the men's shirt she'd tied around her breasts and shoved her cutoff jeans and panties down in a single movement. Standing fully nude, Ashley asked, "Where do I get one of those see-through aprons?"

"We don't need for you to serve anything right now dear. Why don't you stand near the other appetizers until it is time to clean up?" Charlotte said.

"And remember that touching of slaves is very much allowed," Fugger said.

Ashley will not have to worry about circulating at the party now or making an impression, Stephanie thought as several men crowded around Ashley. With her body, she's making quite an impression as it is. Stephanie could see Ashley stand and raise her arms above her head apparently in response someone telling her to do so. Several men handled Ashley's breasts and ass like grocery store fruit. A few minutes later It seemed even that some sort of sex act was being committed with Ashley although Jake Fugger was blocking her view of Ashley. Stephanie was disturbed and aroused and disturbed that she was aroused and looked away.

The party broke up again into smaller groups. Stephanie saw a group that included Naomi, Charlotte, Rolf Spielman, Rolf Thiesen, and three men she did not know. Kind of a big clump into which to force one's way, Stephanie thought, but she wanted to hear what these people were talking about.

As Stephanie walked toward the group, she heard one man with a mild German accent saying, "Yes, I don't know of any biological reason why one could not have a polyamorous society, or a very large polyamorous family if you will, raise children in common and form sub-groups of people who share particular sexual preferences but it has not been done anywhere for long to my knowledge and obviously there are many practical and legal difficulties and risks given the current social and legal ... "

Charlotte interrupted the speaker to welcome Stephanie and made a point of opening up a space for her and introducing her to the three men she did not know.

"Steffi, I thought we'd never get to chat with so many fascinating people here for you to meet. I know you know Naomi and Rolfi and you couldn't have helped learning of my sometimes brilliant husband, Rolf, but I would like to introduce you to Professor Martin Walzer of the University of Schwaben, Robert Turco who most people call Turk although he has never had anything to do with Turkey that I know, and Professor Carl Young who teaches psychiatry at the University of Eastern Nevada."

The men all took a hard look at Stephanie, particularly below the neck, and said that they were pleased to meet her.

Stephanie bowed slightly exposing her breasts still more and said she was pleased to meet everyone but was going to be quiet and listen for a while. Spielmann, however, insisted on addressing many of his comments to Stephanie as though she had dominated the conversation to that point.

Spielmann returned the group to the discussion while changing the subject, "You speak of risks, professor, but one must take risks and even learn to enjoy doing so. The human mind has developed an amazing ability to bet on nearly anything. Of course, I've lived in Nevada most of my life, but I think gambling is a central part of what it is to be human. What do you think Ms. Stark?"

"I think it would be better, Mr. Spielmann, for me to be quiet and let you think I'm an idiot than try to answer your question and remove all doubt," Stephanie said.

People politely laughed although they'd heard the line before. Stephanie added, "I'd like to hear what Professor Young has to say given his expertise."

Charlotte was impressed with how Stephanie had handled that.

Professor Young suggested that there may indeed be a subconscious desire to gamble ever present in all human beings and that subconscious urges can reach the conscious level under the proper stimulus. "Indeed, I would go further, and suggest that the collective consciousness of humans throughout history who have been forced to take risks to survive is a driving force within both men and women. Men had to risk death to bring home wild game. Women in primitive times risked death whenever that had sex that could result in a pregnancy. There are estimates that historically there was about a 2% chance of dying during a childbirth. But what do you think, Martin, you've disagreed with me much of the evening?"

Professor Walzer, who Stephanie thought must have been the one speaking when she approached, replied, "I agree with you that people have always had to take some risks to survive. We know as a mathematical certainty that human groups populated entirely by men who wouldn't seek food and women who defended their chastity too well did not survive. No food or no sex, no people.

"That doesn't mean that we must believe in a hierarchy of different levels of conscious and unconscious motives. Little is certain in our understanding of the mind, but does it not seem easier just to relate our experience to a model of consciousness as a nerve system of outposts throughout the body sending messages of various intensities to the brain? That of which we are most conscious are those messages that have the most intensity or to which we have directed our attention.

"For example, unless your high heels are too tight ladies, you probably are not thinking of the small toe on your left foot. Now that I have mentioned that toe, however, your brain might direct attention to that. Given the nature of this party, we all do have a conscious focus on gambling and sex but that does not mean that you have an unconscious desire to gamble when you are thinking of something else."

"But what if my pussy gets wet just because I see a group of handsome men although the thought of sex does not come into my mind at all," Naomi said while making eyes at Professor Young. "Isn't that an unconscious working of the mind? Are we just talking about psychological terminology here? On the other hand, if I dream of being fucked by a hundred men and I wake up thinking that I have sick and perverted thoughts, isn't that a case of the subconscious making itself apparent to the conscious mind but being fought by the ego or superego?"

Walzer replied in a pedantic tone, "I am not denying that the brain does all sorts of things of which we are not conscious. I can't control my heartbeat or digestive system. I am denying that we should relate that to some sort of subconscious spirit running constantly like a pilot light rather than just focusing at the human wiring as a whole and seeing various levels of awareness of what is occurring in it. You have an ability to become conscious of what is happening in the little toe even when you are not thinking about it. That does not mean that there is some place in your brain that is always aware of the toe waiting to sing when some mental director points to it."

"Professor Walzer, let's just focus on gambling and fucking," Rolfi said with a shit eating grin.

"Good idea," Walzer replied and looked genuinely relieved to yield the stage.

"Yes," the Turk added, "we can focus on what fun it would be to get Naomi and Stephanie to the lower floors of this joint where the real action occurs."

"But we are not going way down there tonight," Charlotte said. "I know it sounds like an evasion and that we must be hiding something incredibly exciting down there, but the fact is that we only vacuumed the top two floors. Surely, you would not want to make me reveal myself to be a poor housekeeper. I'd be so embarrassed."

This brought laughter from many as Charlotte Stein was not one known to be easily embarrassed.

"I would be pleased to show you the ground floor, one floor down, though," Spielmann said. There is a poker game going on and also some exercise equipment that I know will be of interest. Also, Steffi can drop her envelop into the box on the way to the elevator."

Stephanie's mind touched on what could be below the ground floor before realizing that Spielmann had maneuvered her into having to decide publicly whether she was going to play in the July 22 Level Two game. It would be silly not to put in a pick as to the July 22 gang bang center if she was going to play. Stephanie quickly scratched down Naomi Freudova as the next center and identified herself as the person making the prediction on the paper.

Speilmann, Rolfie, Naomie, and Charlotte Stein all smiled as Stephanie dropped her envelop into the slot near the elevator.

In the elevator, Stephanie saw four floor buttons, 1, E, U1 and U2. The party had mainly been on 1. They got off at E.

"Yes, I know, this mountain home is ridiculously opulent," Spielmann said, "but we only have two homes, Reno and here. The Condos in Las Vegas and Stuttgart hardly count. I have them to reduce what would otherwise be whopping hotel bills for the company.

"We have been successful in our business as well as our other games. I have many games and side bets going on at all times. As I said before, pure games of chance are for simpletons who just want to follow random motion. Fun for a while but it gets boring. Poker, even Blackjack are much more interesting. Here in Nevada there are always people who can be found to take a bet."

"What are some of your more interesting recent bets," Naomi asked.

"Funny you should ask. In addition to the betting game you on stage played at the Sportsman's Club, there were a host of side bets in the audience. One can't just watch others gamble or fuck for hours. There were a lot of guys in that audience who can't sit in an airport without betting with other passengers how late the plane will arrive.

"There was a bet as to whether you, Naomi, would be the center and a bet as to how many times you'd shoot a beaver at the audience after you were nude. Nobody bet that Sarah would be the center before the game started. Professor Young won a chunk of change by perfectly predicting 9 times as to how many times you'd display your pussy which I guess proves that there is something to psychiatry."

Naomi, generally a drama queen, managed to respond to this news without acting like it concerned her in any way but scientifically. "Were there other such wagers?"

"Oh yes, there were similar bets on all the women who stripped nude and, of course, on how many orgasm lights Sarah would light up. Several people split the pot by picking 15 lights. Weren't you in on that action dear?"

"Yes," Charlotte said as though she was ready to move from talk to action.

They watched the poker game quietly a little while. The Turk joked that the guys were putting up their wives as collateral. Actually, the only person sitting at the table playing who came with a woman was Jake Fugger and the woman he came with, Nicole Staxxxed, a porn star not his wife.

Walzer said he believed it would be difficult to foreclose on the wives as collateral. Charlotte griped that the 13th Amendment which forbade slavery, spoiled much fun.

Changing the subject abruptly while walking to the exercise room, Spielmann said, "As well as placing many side bets, we make numerous side deals with players."

"You mean like perhaps paying Sarah not to put in a high bid in the little self-slavery auction we just saw?" Stephanie suggested.

"You figured that out," Spielmann admitted. "But, although Wanda or rather Sarah is very sexy, it would have been less fun to have her for a toy tonight after the recent three-hour display of her charms. When we take Sarah, it will be for keeps.

"It was ok for you to make a deal with Sarah but not for us to conspire to drive up the price?" Maggie said with a smile.

"I told you not to conspire, but you played without asking if I had done so. If you had asked, I would have refused to answer, and you could have drawn your own conclusion from that. We said the numbers coming up in the games at the Churchill County facility are totally random and they are. The House does not steal or lie, that leads to violence and prison, but if you are not smart enough to know that the House has fixed the rules for it to profit in the long run, you should not play.

"The Sportsman's Club and the Spielmann House are kinder than most casinos in that If you ever have a question about the rules, ask and you will receive an honest answer or an evasion, and you can draw a conclusion from that.