A Game for Learning about Yourself Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But to get back to immediate business, I have a proposition for you three childless goddesses of fertility. How about we make a deal that if you come in second to the center July 22, you will surrender to me for a night at the Thiesen Medical Supply facility and be displayed, whipped and have a night of wild submissive sex there. After that, you will come back here after breakfast Saturday for a six-day shagging as thorough as the one that the center who got to 24 strikes first will get in the Thiesen facility. You will get to see U1. We'll throw in the nipple piercings for no charge. Charlotte does a wonderful job and can even give you some starter nipple jewelry."

"I don't think I am interested in doubling my chance of spending a week as a used, abused and displayed sex object, but as a matter of intellectual curiosity, I don't see what is in it for us," Stephanie said as dryly as she could while part of her mind, the part she did not like, sprang to attention at the prospect of all that sex and seeing U1.

Spielmann smiled, "Yes, I forgot that detail, let's say $10,000 that you will be paid whether you come in first or tenth. We certainly would not want to give any of you an incentive to play differently in the game.

"You don't have to feel like you are cheating or anything. Members of the Club make all sorts of deals with players. At Charlotte's suggestion, I paid Catherine $10,000 to play the game in June. We thought seeing Catherine acting like a slut or a whore would convince George to break off the engagement. Catherine after thinking about the offer for about 15 minutes, agreed saying she saw no downside to taking the money and $10,000 would help.

"Mind you, I have nothing against Catherine. She's hot as all hell and smart as a fox, but she's also someone who will break George's heart sooner or later. I'd rather she did so before there were children and a messy divorce involved. "

"I don't get it," Stephanie said, "If she doesn't want to be engaged to George, why doesn't she break it off herself. If she does want to be engaged to George, why is willing to take $10,000 knowing it might lead him to break off the engagement, particularly as we all know that a share of George Stein Wilson is worth a lot more than $10,000?"

"Ms. Stark, you are almost too perceptive," Charlotte said. "Catherine never accepted my silly nephew's proposal but Catherine's mother, Mrs. Gluck, strongly implied to George that Catherine would marry George, probably because she likes the idea of the Stein Wilson fortune.

"Catherine cannot put her foot down without offending her parents and probably losing the modest support she is getting from the Gluck's modest wealth. She does not confide to us openly, but it's apparent that whenever her parents are not around, Catherine does things that she thinks will cause George to break off the engagement, but it hasn't worked yet. The poor lovesick idiot is willing to tolerate his supposed bride pretending to be a whore and flirting with every man at this party.

"I suspect Catherine was even playing the game last month to get strikes so as to become the center of the gangbang, but Sarah must have drawn better or worse numbers depending on what you think Sarah was doing."

"All this family Quatsch, but to get back to my offer," Spielman said, "are you ladies going to accept $10,000 to turn over your body and soul for a week if you come in second on July 22?"

After an awkward pause, Stephanie said, "Seems too close to being paid for sex to me, but if you give $10,000 to the Reno Women's Shelter, I agree to receive the Level Two treatment at the Churchill facility and in U1 if I come in second July 22. The shelter gets paid no matter who comes in second."

Stephanie lost focus on what was going on around her as she began to wonder why she had rashly reacted that way to Spielmann's proposal. She had not had much to do with charity and had only recently heard of the shelter from some charity drive at the bank.

Stephanie thought, whatever Professor Walzer thinks, it seems like my subconscious mind just made up a new excuse for me to seek to become the center of a gang bang, or worse. If that's what happened, though, my subconscious mind is at least coming up with excuses more consistent with my sense of self-respect than it was before. Perhaps that's all the progress I can hope for given how sick I am. A nymphomaniac for charity? Stephanie almost laughed out loud about that thought.

While Stephanie engaged in these musings in her head, Naomi agreed to the same counteroffer that Stephanie had proposed, after giving a heroic speech that Stephanie missed.

"The only shelter I'm concerned about is my own, I will agree to the deal if you pay me $10,000 cash no matter who comes in second," said Maggie.

"So, there will be two incredibly hot women getting fucked like crazy after the game next Friday unless all three ripe tomatoes avoid coming in second," Rolfi said. "Delightful"

It occurred to Stephanie that in the excitement they had neglected to specify what would happen in the case of a tie for second.

The tour continued showing a very impressive collection of exercise equipment for a private residence as well as a hot tub, a Swedish bath and a big mat for gymnastics or wrestling. Near the bath was a masturbation device that Stephanie immediately recognized as a Sybian although she'd never seen one except on the Internet. Noticing that she had noticed it, Charlotte explained that the first floor of the house was for parties and sleeping and eating, and the ground floor was for games and wholesome exercise of all sorts. Stephanie just smiled in response.

They came to something that was a bit too simple; not really an exercise machine. There were two adjustable elastic straps hanging from the ceiling down to about five feet above the floor, with hand holds like a trolly hanger. There was a padded horizontal bar, like a gymnastic bar, rising up from the floor to an adjustable height a few feet in front of where the straps hung.

"I don't understand this exercise equipment," Naomi said in a whimsical tone expecting Spielmann or Charlotte to explain what the straps and bar might do while firing body language in all directions that people should pay more attention to her hot body. Charlotte said nothing but adjusted the height of the bar slightly higher so that the bar reached just under the height of Naomi's pelvis. "The last woman who used it was a few inches shorter," she mumbled.

Spielmann then barked out like he was John Wayne ordering Marines, "Naomi, strip completely, fellate my dick until it is hard enough to fuck. That won't be difficult it is almost there, and face forward over the bar, and grab the straps by the handles for two hard fucks."

This was a rather sudden turn in what had been a fairly light-hearted tour of the ground floor.

Spielmann's words did not magically compel Naomi to humiliate herself in front of the group. In fact, a few moments passed while Stephanie could almost see the calculations go through Naomi's brain. It was clear Spielmann meant business. Stephanie thought If Naomi refused him now, Naomi would save some piece of her dignity but deny herself a good fuck and probably take herself off the list for future games and parties. Stephanie knew how this decision would come out, perhaps even before Naomi did.

Moments later, Naomi was naked and Spielmann had lowered his pants enough to reveal that Naomi in fact had very little work to do with her mouth. After hIs cock was large and firm enough, Naomi obediently stood up, faced the crowd apparently to allow everyone to admire her centerfold body, turned around, snaked her hands into the straps as though she was doing an erotic dance, and leaned forward over the bar.

Stephanie had not clearly seen Naomi's breasts before. They were large, hanging and beautifully shaped with dark large nipples that were pocked with Montgomery glands, much like Stephanie's breasts only a slightly darker complexion than Stephanie's Teutonic white.

Stephanie wondered about Naomi's exhibitionism although she guessed that she had a strong streak of that too. But Stephanie was embarrassed about her exhibitionism and had to feel like she had a good excuse for showing off her body while Naomi apparently had fully recovered from any qualms that she'd ever had about displaying herself as a beautiful sensuous woman.

Naomi's nipples were arrogantly erect and looked particularly prominent from the side view Stephanie had. The top of her vulva pressed the cushioned bar as she bent over slightly and spread her thighs more than enough to allow a rear entry to her vagina. She acted with no more modesty than a cat about to mounted by a Tom.

Spielmann grabbed Naomi's breasts like they had always been his property and proceeded to push his penis into her pussy from behind her, pushing her further down.

Naomi looked shocked initially, with her eyes wide open, a rapid gasp for breath as though she feared it would be her last, and a sense of horror in her face. Stephanie thought that was the drama queen again. This opinion was soon vindicated as Naomi glanced around at the men and women watching the coupling (some had gotten up from the poker table) before focusing on the pounding that she was receiving.

Spielmann squeezed her breasts and pinched her nipples with a studied lack of concern for Naomi's pleasure. Given Naomi's perverse mental state, Spielmann's brutal lack of concern for her gave her more pleasure. She started screaming "oh fuck, oh my fucking god" as she soon orgasmed quite publicly. Stephanie wondered why some women who have no apparent use for any god, invoke God while having sex.

Spielmann kept going for maybe ten minutes while squeezing Naomi who was gasping more about God and pushing her pussy back against Spielmann as much as she could. Her breasts rocked forward and backward whenever Spielmann let them. Finally, there was a very unromantic simultaneous orgasm that the participants clearly enjoyed even while knowing it had nothing to do with anything but raw animal instinct.

Charlotte wiped up Spielmann uncircumcised cock with a towel while Naomi was still panting and hanging limp by the straps. Her panting had not fully ended when Turk ramped his lubricated condom clad cock up her ass.

Though she'd been told of two fucks, Naomi had somehow not been expecting the second one. She initially put on her shocked and horrified expression again. One would have thought she was suffering a mortal blow if one only saw her face. However, after Turk worked Naomi through her remarkably brief recovery time, there were two more orgasms with Naomi again screaming about the divine.

After a few minutes of panting, Naomi dismounted from the strap hangers and padded bar. She wiped herself as dry as she could in front of the crowd with a towel that Charlotte handed her and put her clothes back on.

Stephanie wanted to melt. She was happy she had not been asked to surrender and disappointed that she had not been asked to surrender. When Charlotte said, "I think we probably all should be getting back to the first floor," Stephanie thought that if Charlotte had instead invited an army to fuck her in the way Naomi had been fucked, Stephanie would not have hesitated to strip nude and grab the straps Naomi had held.

Naomi, Maggie and Stephanie found Chuck ten feet away where he had watched Naomi and Turk with Spielmann. They took the elevator up with the others on the tour. Naomi and Stephanie gave each other little forced smiles in the elevator.

Back on the first floor, Maggie, Naomi and Stephanie had another glass of champagne while Chuck drank coffee. Destinee approached Spielmann and they moved off to chat privately.

Ashley was now helping to clean up along with the other two women in their see-through aprons. The wiggles they made did not all seem necessary to accomplish their domestic tasks.

Charlotte announced that people were welcome to stay as long as they liked, particularly if they liked the three servants who would be free for duties of a much more interesting kind in a half hour. There were three men, probably immigrants, actually doing most of the cleaning.

It was about 2 AM and many had already left. Janet and Chris were leaving. Maggie, Chuck, Naomi and Stephanie felt it was the right time for them to go. Charlotte and Sarah were chatting intensely. The guy in black was hovering around. Most of those left at the party were men who looked like they wanted a piece of Ashley and the two other servants or slaves or whatever they were.

Professor Walzer walked out to the parking lot with Naomi, Chuck, Maggie and Stephanie as far as his economy-size rental car. Stephanie thought he might be worth a whirl in the sack although he seemed to be in his 40s. She also realized that she was so aroused at that moment that she'd probably go to bed with about anyone with a prick.

The ride back to Reno was fairly quiet for a while. Naomi was a bit reserved outwardly. Maggie and Chuck were eager to get home and hop into the sack. Stephanie thought about how she had learned much while reaching new heights of sexual confusion and frustration.

About a half hour into the ride Stephanie asked, "Do you all think the Thiesens, Steins and Spielmanns are legitimate or a big crime family? I mean did anything illegal just happen there?"

Naomi replied, "I don't see your problem with the party, Stephanie, unless it was that you are now envious of Spielmann or me. It's not illegal to have a big house at which one serves food and drinks, some of us got nude but we weren't in public and I certainly wasn't raped. While incorrect for many settings, nothing illegal seems to be happening with regard to Ashley and the two female servants even assuming that they are now engaging in masochistic sex. They are over 18 and could not have consented to the touching and sex more openly. I'm not part of the vice squad, but I don't know that I have seen anything illegal with regard to the Sportsman's Club, the Thiesens or the Spielmanns at least in Nevada."

"But what about what's going on in Sonora?"

"We know nothing about that, so you are free to fantasize. Maybe you can dream of the Club forcing you, a helpless, vulnerable slave, to walk the streets in Tijuana while you use your toys after we get you home."

"Ok, Naomi, maybe I don't know that there is any serious criminal activity, but aren't you at least afraid that the Club is exploiting our addictions to turn us into slaves of some sort? You don't think that what you did tonight helped any of us cure the problem you know we all have, do you?"

"Stephanie, I do worry about that. For the time being I'm having too much fun feeding my addictions to stop. We'll just have to make sure that we stop before we go over any edges of our world," Naomi said in a more thoughtful tone than she'd used all evening.

"Or maybe we need to go over the edge to get what we really want, is that what you re mean?"

"I don't know, Stephanie, and I'm sorry if I was too flippant, I had a great time, I'm tired, I had a bit more champagne than usual."

They let Stephanie off first. She did use one of her favorite toys but also resolved not to spend the rest of the weekend alone.

As soon as she woke up, Stephanie called her ex-boyfriend, Adam. He was pretty good in bed but too boring otherwise and clearly going nowhere. But again, as she told herself again, he was pretty good in bed.

"Adam, what are you doing today. I need some male company."

"Well, Stephanie, me and a couple guys who work with me in the accounting department are going to see the Reno Aces. It isn't major league but it's not expensive and the silly promotions between innings are generally good for a few yucks. We thought maybe we'd get pizza or something afterwards."

"Why don't all three of you come here after the game and we'll order pizza and have some fun." The tone in her voice left a clear impression as to what the fun might be.

"Stephanie, you've never suggested something like this before."

"You think the other guys don't like women or you concerned they'll be disappointed?"

"No, Stephanie no man would ever be disappointed with you. I don't know what's gotten into you although come to think of it, I guess I should have guessed. I've only done something like this once before and it was in college. I will ask the guys when we sit down as to whether they'd like to get pizza at your place after the game and suggest that they might want to hold down on the number of beers if they want to get the most out of the experience."

"I'll make sure there is beer for afterward, bye Adam."

"Bye Stephanie"

Stephanie went out and bought beer and a big box of condoms. She thought to herself that she'd so far fallen in self-respect that the main reason she wanted the condoms is to make sure she'd pass the medical test July 22.

A few hours later Stephanie got a text saying that an extra guy had decided to come along to the game, and he was also interested in pizza. She texted back, "come one, come all."

Stephanie thought this was the third most stupid and disgusting thing she'd done in her life. Going to the Sportman's Club was #1 and going to the Spielmann party #2. But it did not work out too badly for her.

She greeted the guys in a bathrobe that she threw off as soon as they sat down. She told the guys they were here to fuck and eat pizza and that their mouths were only to be used for pussy and pizza. While taken aback by her approach, what were they going to do with such a hot woman who wanted sex in the worst way?

She stood facing a bare wall and holding her hands against the wall, she spread her thighs, smiled over her shoulder and said, "show no mercy, buccaneers."

Adam and his friends had no idea what she was talking about. After she added, bang me like motherfuckers and squeeze my boobs hard, they did as they were instructed. Stephanie had two orgasms. They took turns in the shower and the pizza came.

After the pizza, she laid on her back across her bed, spread her thighs wide making a V in the air and said, "Ready for round two, but don't be so gentle this time."

Feeling fat on the cheese and having each had a lot of beer that afternoon, they weren't entirely ready for round two. But they realized they had to do their duty.

Adam told his friends, "Let's finish using this cunt and get home. Tomorrow's a work-day." Looking at Stephanie, Adam said, "Open the clam bitch" and proceeded to enter her pussy with new vigor fueled in part by his disgust with Stephanie and his disgust with himself for ever having had anything to do with her. But he knew he'd come back if she ever asked again.

The second round the guys all lasted longer. Stephanie had three more orgasms and felt she had had enough sex and self-loathing to get her through the week to the Level Two game at the Sportsman's Club.

As the guys left, there were eight spent condoms and two empty pizza boxes in her garbage can. In her mind, Stephanie had been taken by four pirates and four Mexican drug cartel kingpins or was it by eight members of the Sportsman's Club? Maybe, I'm getting better at fantasy, Stephanie thought.