A Game for Learning about Yourself Ch. 03

Story Info
A Party for Game participants involves sex and discoveries.
10.6k words
4.59
16.5k
10

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Game for Learning about Yourself

Chapter 3 The Spielmann-Stein party

The car ride to the Spielmann mansion was awkward. Stephanie kept wanting Chuck to explain why he enjoyed watching his wife Maggie in bed in other men. She had enough self-awareness, though, to realize that she was in no position to question people's kinks.

Maggie, Naomi and Stephanie had all dressed to impress by wearing their most revealing dresses. Only Stephanie was not wearing a V neck that went all the way to the abdomen. But Stephanie's gown was low cut enough that she was afraid she'd fall out if she shook her torso suddenly. The gown also showed off Stephanie's fine legs almost to her crotch. All three women's broad baby-maker hips were displayed by their gowns that hugged them where it counted.

When they arrived, they saw that the mansion was indeed built into the side of a hill with the top floor having views in four directions, but the second floor only having windows in the northwest facing Lake Tahoe and to the west facing the foothills of the Sierra Nevada. One could see there was at least one floor that was completely underground. Perhaps the architects had taken inspiration from fallout shelters, Stephanie thought.

They parked in a lot and came in through a door on the ground floor that immediately led to a stairway that led them to the first floor above ground. Shameless Slut welcomed each arrival and directed them upstairs.

There must have been a hundred people or more at the party. The party conversation among people who for the most part had only seen each other in the most extraordinary of circumstances, was naturally awkward at first.

The party visually was very interesting. In addition to the architecture and the views of the countryside, there was much to see in the way of clothing and lack of clothing on the people. It was almost like the Oscars, Stephanie thought.

Of course, most of the men were boringly dressed in some form of business casual. However, there were four men dressed in western wear including one guy who looked the Marlboro Man, one guy Stephanie thought was trying to be Shane, and two very big guys who appeared to be Mexican and looked like they could be bouncers in a tough bar. There was a man who appeared to be from Africa who was dressed in colorful clothing and another who was dressed like an urban black preacher. Another guy was pretty much all in black with a black suit, black shirt and bright red tie. One man looked like he'd wandered in from a 1920s gangster film. Stephanie learned that this guy was called "Turk."

A man in his early 30s was there looking and acting like a banker but he was no banker, Stephanie learned. Jake Fugger was a friend Rolfi made at Wharton who came from Cleveland but now lived in the San Fernando Valley. "Yep, it's true, I produce porn movies," he'd say unabashedly to anyone who timidly sought to confirm the rumor that some members of the Thiesen family knew people who were involved in another business associated with sin.

Stephanie knew some of the older men there as local business leaders, including an investment banker, a lawyer and accountants, as well as Roger Johnson, the CFO of the bank for which she worked. One man, John Parker, she recognized as owning a construction company with which the bank did business. Others of the men she thought were from out of town.

Stephanie instantly knew Rolf Spielmann although she'd not met him. He was in good shape for late 50s, a bit above average height, graying hair that was not thinning like Sean Connery's had, and dressed in what Stephanie recognized as a Hickey Freeman suit, like those she'd seen on bank presidents and businessmen who wanted to borrow a large amount of money.

Two guys had the tweedy professor look. It did not surprise Stephanie later when it turned out that they were in fact tweedy professors.

Rolf Thiesen was in a Hawaiian shirt and Bermuda shorts. He had a friend with him, Brian, who was built like a swimmer and, perhaps to make sure everyone got the point, was wearing nothing but a wife-beater shirt, speedos and flip flops.

Many women, including older women, were showing even more skin than Maggie, Naomi, and Stephanie. Several women wore skin-tight cat suits or leather outfits and carried objects designed to cause pain.

A number of the women had outfits that were see-through on top. This included the woman who greeted them at the top of the stairs who identified herself as Charlotte Stein. Ms. Stein had kept up her figure despite her age and six children. Her breasts were firm given their large size, use and age. It seemed she even had her nipples pierced although Stephanie did not want to try to stare through the gauze. Something about Stein reminded Stephanie of Mae West. It was apparent that she shared West's view that "it is better to be looked over than overlooked."

Charlotte's butt seemed to prove that her workouts were worth every cent they cost. Her manner seemed genuine and friendly, as though she had made peace with herself and was entirely pleased with the treaty.

The handcuff gold pendant that some gossip writer had found to be scandalous was proudly on display around Charlotte's neck as was a black leather choker with obscenely large diamonds and a cameo of what looked to be a goddess or ancient queen. Stein also had on wrists and ankle bracelets, made of ornate black leather and silver. These bracelets seemed to have hooks for ropes or chains. Below the waist, Stein's loose pants were diaphanous enough to reveal lovely legs, a broad but firm derriere and only a thong to conceal her naughty bits.

Stephanie thought it interesting that a woman dressed at a party like she was - on display and seemingly all-ready for bondage sex - had kept her maiden name. A feminist sex slave? And this woman had six children? Stephanie overhead Charlotte tell some people that she did not give a fuck what people thought of her as long as the people she liked would give her a fuck her when she wanted.

Other women who were obviously major characters at the party introduced themselves as Claudia Stein Wilson and Kristina Thiesen. Kristina was dressed in a careful and attractive but surprisingly sexy manner for a woman who had to be well over 60. The fact Kristina Thiesen was accompanied by a man at least 20 years younger than her indicated to Stephanie that Adolf Thiesen's widow had somehow reconciled herself to widowhood.

Claudia Stein, she did not use Wilson herself, though over 50, was also dressed as though she was far from done with sex. Her see-through blouse revealed remarkably firm breasts and her short tight skirt showed she still had a lovely bottom.

Herbert Wilson, Claudia Stein's husband, looked like he was working hard to keep up with Claudia. But from the way Claudia flirted around the party, it appeared that Claudia was enlisting men to relieve Herbert from having to work to keep her happy.

Stephanie was thankful that Naomi had done so much research as she tried to record mentally all the names. I must remember that Claudia is Charlotte's older sister and George's mother and that Kristina Thiesen is Rolf Spielmann's older sister and Rolf Thiesen's mother. I will have to try not to let on to Kristina that I've had sex with Rolfi or saw George Stein Wilson's girlfriend nude at a game that could have resulted her being the center of a gang bang. But then, Stephanie thought, from their dress I suspect Kristina and Claudia may have been in the audience that witnessed the questionable behavior of both Catherine and me.

One woman, dressed in tight black leather and looking about 50, gave Stephanie a hard look top to bottom. Stephanie looked back shyly and said, "Hello, I'm Stephanie, I live in Reno."

The woman smiled and continued to look over Stephanie before saying, "That's nice dear. I'm Livia. Bello that the Club has found such soft, juicy, Christian flesh for the lions."

Not knowing what to say to that, Stephanie answered, "Do you study ancient Rome?"

Livia became a bit more friendly and said, "Yes, I work in the same department as Charlotte. Pardon my remark, and, anyway, you know the peaceful Christians eventually took over Rome. But, of course, they then became less peaceful."

Stephanie was pulled away towards the center of the room by her friends after saying, "I had not thought of all that," to Livia.

From the party talk Stephanie learned that the majority of the women there had played the game at some level in the Sportsman's Club. Catherine, who had gone by Tiffany in the last Level One game in June, was there with her boyfriend George Stein Wilson. Catherine with her blond hair stacked on top of her head and large busts, was dressed as immodestly as the rest of the women there and seemed to find every man at the party to be absolutely fascinating except for George. Stephanie overhead Catherine say she was not going to play the game at Level Two on the 22d but would play the in August at Level One again and play in the next Level Two game after that.

The most undressed at the party were two shapely beautiful Caucasian women. One appeared to be maybe 25 and looked like a younger version of Charlotte. The other woman was fairly tall, older, maybe 35, strongly built but with large breasts and wide hips, and looked like she was usually a woman of authority. They both had nipple piercings as well as lots of other piercings, including ones that sparkled between their labia. One could see all these piercings and beautiful tattoos on a number of different areas of their bodies because these two women were wearing only see-through plastic costumes that concealed nothing.

Stephanie wondered what the point was of them wearing anything at all until she realized that they were servants serving drinks and appetizers and collecting empty glasses and plates. I guess it would be awkward to drop a hot appetizer on certain parts of one's body, Stephanie thought. The plastic robes were aprons.

This conjecture was confirmed. After the servant women served all the appetizers and left trays where people could get more if they wished, they took off the plastic things and stood against the wall posed almost as artwork. From time to time, someone would fondle the face, breasts or other part of one of the women. The two naked servants accepted this touching without resistance or comment. It was as though they were statues in a museum with no one enforcing a "do not touch" rule.

Charlotte Stein came over and talked casually to the older of the servant women as if they were at a Chamber of Commerce meeting despite the fact that both of them were practically naked. After a few minutes, Charlotte and the stately servant woman walked to the elevator, which Stephanie noticed for the first time. A few minutes after that, Livia took the younger of the two servant women to the elevator.

Naomi and Maggie went off determinately to make new friends, leaving Chuck and Stephanie to navigate the party. Not knowing who to talk to, they ran first into a woman from the UK named Janet who was with her husband Chris. A very attractive brunette, Janet was showing a bit less skin than most while revealing enough of her body to keep with the spirit of the party. She seemed a bit embarrassed to be there.

Chuck and Chris chatted on the scenery outside and inside the room while Stephanie tried to learn about Janet.

After saying something to Janet about how fascinating the house was, Stephanie admitted that she had been invited because she had played a silly game and asked Janet of her connection to Rolf Spielmann or Charlotte Stein. Janet said her husband knew an acquaintance of Spielmann and that months ago she had played in Europe the same silly game to which she thought Stephanie had referred. "And I will be going up a level and playing the game again in about a week. We really need the $14,000 to pay for my husband's medical bills."

Given what she thought she knew about the great healthcare in the UK, Stephanie thought Janet might be another woman making excuses to herself for wanting to be the center of a gang bang. Maybe she did not understand the British healthcare system, but she did not feel like discussing healthcare systems. Stephanie said she needed some more champagne while Chuck, Janet, and Janet's husband chatted among themselves and with another couple.

After getting her fresh glass of champagne off a table full of full glasses, Stephanie spoke with one of the college-aged women that were at the game with Stephanie. Stephanie now observed that the coed had perky derriere to go with the ample bosom that Stephanie had seen during the game.

Stephanie learned that the woman went to a different college from the one indicated by her T-Shirt during the June game. "Emma and I were trying to be clever and throw people off about our identities," the coed said. She said she was a math major at Cal Tech, her real name is Madison, and she planned to play next at Level Two although she could play at Level One again if she wished. She thought the money made it worth it.

Madison said further that she and her friend Emma had laughed at Tiffany, or Catherine if that is her real name, for saying she was in it for the money before the game because they knew that they needed money much more than Tiffany. They would not have risked being the center of a gang bang if they were only in it for the money. "I'm like a nerd. I admit a very attractive nerd with a good figure. I know that some women playing the game are more likely to lose under the rules than a person playing to avoid strikes because they aren't smart or careful enough, because they actually want to get fucked by a dozen guys, or perhaps because they have other reasons. I'm not going to make any mistakes, but to be honest, I know there's a risk and I'm willing to take it for $14,000. It's not like I'm any kind of virgin.

"Emma says she is going to play at Level One again. She couldn't get off from her job at the library to be here tonight."

Stephanie also met Ashley, another student and also built physically the way the Club liked although her breasts were on the smaller side of what seemed to be the Club's acceptable spectrum (C-E cups). But she did have the perfect bubble butt above long legs. Brunette but with stunning gray eyes, she seemed somehow to be the American girl next door.

Ashley was underdressed for this party in high heels she probably bought at a discount house, cutoff jeans and a man's shirt she'd skillfully tied under her breasts. But no one could think of faulting Ashley on fashion as she was a poor student with debt, particularly as she looked so incredibly hot.

Stephanie had not paid attention to Ashley during the game she played in June because Ashley did nothing to call attention to herself and had never been in danger of being the center. "I got good numbers and went home with $2000. I can't complain. I can use the money and I know a lot of girls that are going to bed with sugar daddies or actually working as call girls to pay tuition. Playing this game seems a lot less risky than that and even though I am only 21, I have made some poor choices and have a lot of debt."

"Where do you go to school," Stephanie asked.

"Brigham Young"

"You know a lot of girls working as call girls who go to Brigham Young?"

"Well, no, I know girls working with me in the casino this summer in Reno who are also earning money in other ways, shall we say."

"Sorry, if I am being nosey, but do your parents know that you are working in Reno?"

"No problem with you asking, my parents think I'm working on a dude ranch in Utah with poor phone and internet connections. But I did mention that I'm 21. It's been a while since I was a virgin Mormon. I'm sure you don't mean to be judgmental and sorry if I'm pointing out the obvious but we both played a game that could have resulted in one of us getting our brains fucked out.

"I don't think I'm likely to lose the game. I think that maybe Wanda, if that's her name, lost because she wanted to lose. Of course, I don't know that," Ashley said.

Patsy was there in a sari. This one hung down to her naked feet but was almost transparent. One could see that she had shaved all of her hair below the neck very carefully. She was a little round of belly and breasts with wide hips and thighs that looked strong and healthy. Patsy looked like an Indian fertility Goddess at Vishvanatha Temple. Stephanie learned her real name was Priya.

Wandering around the room, Stephanie heard much chat about the mansion. The house was the safe topic until Rolf Thiesen joked that they would only be on the upper two levels of the house, floor 1 and the ground floor (or "Erdgeschloss"), because the two floors underground were only shown to special guests. Shameless Slut, again wearing only a corset while prancing around like she owned the place, volunteered that U1 was a lot of fun.

Soon no one at the party was reticent about talking about the Sportsman's Club or sex. The guy they called Turk spoke of how much he enjoyed how Sarah had proven to be a red-hot slut after initially coming on like a reluctant participant. "She's a fucking Goddess, I mean a fucking Goddess."

Stephanie was confused as she saw that Turk was near Wanda, who had become the center after the game Stephanie played. It developed that "Wanda" was really named Sarah. Sarah was in a low-cut black ultra mini skirt that looked like it was painted on.

In response to Turk's remark, Sarah blushed and hesitated a moment before saying, "I was rather reluctant to participate but I got swept up by the spirit of the thing. It was awful nice of you guys to organize such a nice party for me. I won't be there the 22d, I have a lot of house showings and closings the following week, but I will be in a Level Two game as soon as I can."

The Sportsman's Club did not seem to have a deliberate racial bias. Charlotte Stein who had gotten back from wherever she had gone with the naked servant, made a point of introducing Stephanie to two women whose ancestors must have come from East Asia. They'd all grown up in California and didn't speak much more of an east Asian language than Stephanie.

Stephanie caught that one of them was named Ami Chien and another was Natalie Himura. They were both in graduate school, but Stephanie forgot which one was studying medicine and which was studying psychology.

Two of the women there were African American. Several were probably native American or Mexican. Stephanie saw and heard the names of these women, as they were quickly introduced, but couldn't retain them all.

Stephanie recalled the names of Precious and Destinee and later saw them listed as women who might participate in the game on the 22d. Precious and Destinee were both black and beautiful, but the resemblance pretty much ended there. Precious had the bust and booty of Megan Thee Stallion while Destinee had the face and build of Venessa Williams when she became Miss America in 1984. Both said they were from LA.

Luna, and Camila were respectively from Miami and Houston. Luna resembled Carmen Miranda in complexion and build. Camila was a full-bodied woman with luscious lips, jiggles and lots of curves.

None of these four women of color said or acted like they were playing the game solely for the money. Stephanie thought it was odd that they would be mixed up in the Sportsman's Club. Then she realized that there were many Mexican and black men at the party, and she was being somewhat provincial to think that black and Latina women could not be as kinky as she was. Stephanie wanted to talk to them to try to learn if they had submissive desires like hers. She did not get a chance to talk much to any of these women that night because Rolf Spielmann interrupted the party conversations to make a speech.