A Game for Learning about Yourself Ch. 06

Story Info
Stephanie get deeper into the Club with Catherine.
6.7k words
4.43
7.7k
4

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For several weeks after the second time she played at Level Two, Stephanie tried to focus on work. She made a difference by helping people get loans that they could afford but that they were having trouble getting because of paperwork problems. She won an award as employee of the month for September. She got tax advice as to how to handle the $30,000 she had been paid as "reimbursements" by the Sportsmen's Club (report to IRS as "other income").

One weekend, Stephanie went swimming and hiking in the mountains with Roberta. Roberta enjoyed the day with Stephanie. She was excited about the new man she'd met who she was sure was "the one." Stephanie did her best to act happy for Roberta.

Stephanie did not initially even read the Level Three rules. She knew the rules would both fascinate and upset her.

She learned from Naomi that Camilia had become the center at the Level Two game held August 26.

Shephanie thought she saw Shameless on the street once. She knew not to approach the woman who looked like Shameless, particularly as the woman was dressed in modest clothing and was walking with two children who looked early school age. Couldn't be Shameless. Once she thought she saw the older woman of the two women that Spielmann had called "slaves" and Naomi had said was named Jennifer or Julia. She was wearing a suit while pushing a baby buggy.

In the evenings, Stephanie had fantasies of Lake Tahoe pirates, Mexican cartel gangs, medieval knights and hordes of blue aliens. She dreamt of being worshipped as a fertility goddess and cursed as a salacious succubus. In each case, in the end she was punished and enslaved, had unprotected sex with dozens of men and left seriously pregnant. She knew these fantasies were ridiculous, but knowing fantasies were ridiculous did not make the fantasies go away.

Shameless called in early September to say Stephanie was invited to a party at the Spielmann mountain mansion on the evening of October 8. Stephanie knew that she should avoid this party because she would be encouraged to play the game at Level Three. She also knew that she would undoubtedly go to the party. To prepare, she decided that she'd finally better read the Level Three rules.

The Level Three rules were more like the Level One rules than the Level Two rules. The Level Three rules sheet which was with the money in the envelop she received after the Level Two game in August, began by repeating all the Principles of the Sportsman's Club: Legality, Honesty, and strict adherence to individual choice. (See Chapter 3). Many of the game rules were identical to the rules for Level One. Each player each round would receive a number from 1 to 14 on an electronic device from which only they could read the first number given. The player could discard the first number and receive a new number from 1-14. The House would receive a number from 1 to 8. A player would take a strike if her number was lower than the House number. Ties went against the House.

Why did they go back to the Level One game rules Stephanie wondered. This would make the Level Three game longer and make it less possible for women to throw the odds through their choice of whether or not to take a new number because they still had a good chance of avoiding a strike even if they threw away a good number.

As in Level One, the first woman or women with 21 strikes became the gang bang center(s). A woman who became the gang bang center at Level Three, though, would spend three weeks being used as a sex object. That would pretty much kill all my vacation time, Stephanie thought.

The rules sheet stated that the Level Three center would spend most of her waking time in vaginal, oral and anal sex, bondage, being abused with whips and electrical devices, discipline, and humiliation. The Club is an equal opportunity fucker, while most of the membership is of northern European ancestry, all Club members would be allowed equal access to the center. "If you have a problem with anything in this paragraph, don't participate," the rules sheet stated.

Except for piercings that would not be visible when wearing clothing, there would be no marks on the center that would last and no possibility of permanent injury. The food would be healthful and pleasant. There would necessarily be a little down time between sexual activities. Every woman should bring anything she needed such as birth control pills, books and other things she would normally bring on a three-week trip. Only one or two changes of clothing, though, were sufficient as the center would spend all of her time nude until the day she left for home. "You will have your cell phone with you but not much opportunity to use it unless you want to take selfies of yourself being fucked."

Stephanie wondered how one could even do that.

There were some strange new rules for Level Three. There was an odd new rule that when the first woman reached 16 strikes, a vote would be taken in the audience with everyone getting one vote for each $1000 chipped into the Club treasury. The woman who got the most votes got two strikes.

Stephanie's first thought was that the Club members who designed these rules have too much money and time on their hands. She also thought that the opportunities for skullduggery and conspiracy in making deals to swing votes were many.

Even more novel were the requirements for getting into the Level Three game. Before participating in a Level Three game the first time, a Level Three participant had to visit the studio of a photographer, designated in the sheet, who would take four pictures of the participant. One of them would be of the woman standing nude and smiling. A second picture would be of the women wearing nothing but a wet T-Shirt bearing the words "Enslave me," "Fuck my ass," "Painslut," or "Breeding slave." The participant could choose. The third picture would be of the nude participant smiling into the camera while presenting her vagina for mounting. The last picture would be of the participant nude, bound firmly, gagged, and ready to be penetrated in bondage.

The pictures would be taken in an environment that did not disclose where they were taken but would clearly show the participant's face. All four pictures would be posted without identification of the participant on a website entitled "Supersluts" and made available to anyone who claimed to be over 18 years old.

All of this porn photo stuff is required to even get into the Level Three game, Stephanie thought. This is harassing, disgusting, sexist, and possibly would lead to wrecking a woman's life. No self-respecting woman would agree to do this unless she had a gun to her head or was desperate for money.

On the other hand, I guess it is not harassing in any way that I can complain about. The pictures are not being required as a condition of any sort of legitimate position. I can hardly complain that I'm being harassed because I am being forced to allow embarrassing pictures to be taken as a condition of being allowed to take part in a game that might lead to a three-week gang bang. But, are they trying to dissuade us from participating with these pre-conditions? Maybe I answered my own question. Maybe they don't want self-respecting woman.

Stephanie knew it would not cost the Club much to have the T shirts made but she was surprised to see when she checked on the internet that shirts with nearly all the slogans mentioned could be mail ordered without any sort of special order. I think I'd rather wear a shirt with the slogans the Club wants than one with "anal whore" or "cum dump" that I found right away for under $30. It's a sick world. Maybe I am not so strange, Stephanie thought.

Finally, Stephanie noticed that the Club would pay $15,000 in expenses to Level Three participants. This was to be sure a lot of money for getting to the Thiesen Medical Supply facility and playing a game for the evening. $15,000, though, was not a lot more than the $14,000 paid to Level Two participants who faced at most a week of being the center of a gang bang. Perhaps, the Club's lawyers told them that expense reimbursement could not be wholly disproportional to actual expenses, Stephanie thought. Or maybe the Club was trying to create some other incentive. Maybe they were just cheap.

Naomi called in late September ostensibly to see if Stephanie wanted to carpool to the Spielmann party again and go out to lunch with Sarah and Maggie on October 4. Stephanie knew Naomi was fishing for information but agreed to meet the group.

In the restaurant, all of the women were again wearing as little as one could get away with in a public venue. After chatting about the weather and how things were going generally, they started to discuss what they had been doing in bed.

Sarah related that her husband had become enthusiastic about humiliating her. She did not really care except when he brought escorts into the home and had sex with them. "He's good for about twice a week in total. I would not care about him screwing other women if he were giving me more of what I want. It kind of galls me that he is screwing another woman when he could be having sex with me.

"When he brings back guys to screw me thinking I am going to be embarrassed by that, it totally backfires. If they are halfway decent looking clean men, I'm happy. He should know that the problem is not that I want sex with men instead of him. I want sex with men in addition to him. If I have to admit that I like sex to get a lot of sex, I admit it."

Maggie said that things had been pretty tame since August, only one foursome. Maggie admitted that she has been somewhat sex starved. "Chuck wishes he'd kept contact with the guys who did me in August. It seems that they are construction workers who aren't even in Nevada anymore."

Naomi said that Rolfi had been coming to her office alone and with friends for therapy. The therapy generally ended with her, Rolfi, and whoever came with him using her couch pretty vigorously. She particularly liked sex with some of the Asians, Africans, and Hispanics that Rolfi brought with him. "I guess I got a thing for variety although I can't say that I have found any particular characteristic attributable to any group. At some level, a cock is a cock."

Stephanie thought of a saying attributed to Mae West, "A hard man is good to find."

Naomi was having to reshuffle her appointments with other clients so she could administer therapy to Rolfi when neighboring offices were being used less. "I've tried to have quieter orgasms, but I just lose myself when I come hard. Also, when I get slapped or spanked, I tend to let the world know about it.

"We are thinking of gagging me but that gets in the way too. It's clear we need to go somewhere else if I'm going to be spit-roasted again. Last time we had anal sex in my office, Rolfi brought a billy club and had me bit on it while he took me up the ass."

There is definitely something about Naomi that makes men want to gag her and smack her, Stephanie thought. In fact, I often feel that way about Naomi.

Stephanie quickly admitted that she'd not had any sex since August with anything but her vibrating dildo. She changed the subject to the Level Three rules. "Don't you think that the Club is discouraging us from participating with these rules that require us to humiliate ourselves and risk our reputations just so we can play their bizarre game?"

The other three women did not much care about the photo requirements or think they were a big deal. "Actually, a film of me having sex with three guys is already on the internet," Maggie said. "Chuck filmed me during the fun and put it on a website without telling me. He thought I didn't care. He was right. I kind of like to watch the film from time to time myself. Am I wrong to think I have a beautiful bod and shouldn't mind showing it in action?"

Sarah admitted that her boobs are on several "girls gone crazy" sites with pictures taken ten years before. "I was a wild 20 something before I became a wild 30 something."

Naomi said she was photographed at a party in Las Vegas naked and sucking a cock. "You can't see my face well, but a few people know it was me. Also, one of my ex-boyfriends in college put pictures of me naked and spreading my legs for his roommate on one of those revenge porn sites. It was kind of embarrassing for a few days until the roommate found out about it and threatened to castrate the asshole with a dull spoon if he didn't figure out how to get the pictures off the net. He got it off the original site and I think they shut down the site entirely a month later, but who knows how many downloads were made before it was removed."

"I don't know," Stephanie said. "It seems like the whole game levels thing was set up to lead us down the primrose path. Level One was just a one-night commitment with enough money to attract attractive college age women with money problems and entice women like us who have always wondered about gang bangs. Level Two is more money but women can pretty much avoid losing if they play carefully and other women are playing to become the center. Sick in the UK Janet came pretty close to becoming the center, though, and I'm sure she was not playing to become the center.

"Now, we have these Level Three rules that don't offer much more money although there is a lot more risk of ending your prior life, and intentionally humiliating entry rules. Seems like they are weeding out any women with a trace of self-respect. I think we could all become sex slaves in Mexico or somewhere else if we keep playing."

"You think too much," Maggie said.

"Yes, really Stephanie, given it seems that you are going to do what your hormones tell you to do anyway, you might as well turn off your brain on this stuff," Naomi added.

"Noami, I am not blaming you for where I find myself, but it sometimes seems like you are working to bring out my worse instincts."

"Unlike your friend Roberta with whom you could probably be taking a healthy hike in the mountains now if the very idea did not bore you to tears."

October 8, Chuck was again the designated driver for the trip to the Spielmann-Stein mountain mansion. No game in U.S. until late November. No hurry for Stephanie to decide if she was going to play at Level Three.

Most everyone at the party had seen the house before. Many knew each other quite intimately. The only new people were what Charlotte Stein referred to as the four "foreign exchange students." All of them were pretty and had the full busts and broad hips favored by the Sportman's Club but little else in common. Members of the Club were paying the expenses of these women to visit the United States for months on the condition that they play in the Level Three game in November.

Hollie was English and almost too cute. Blond, blue eyes and the most darling way of both speaking and gently moving her almost naked breasts to the fascination of every man she met. She reminds me of Madison, Stephanie thought. I doubt, though, that she is as conniving and clever as the math whore. She is, though, as hot as Helen Mirren was in Age of Consent.

These was a Syrian woman, Alsha, who had come to Nevada by way of the Neukölln borough of Berlin. The only thing she was wearing above the waist was the jewelry in her ears and nipples.

Extremely beautiful with dark brown hair and thick eyebrows, Alsha answered Stephanie's question as to what brought her to Nevada by saying, "to get away from my family. A woman like me must fear being killed by one of her macho brothers who thinks he has a right to force his sister on pain of death to marry some jerk and live the most boring life imaginable in order to protect the family's honor.

"I found the Sportsman's Verein or Club in Germany by working as a belly dancer without my family knowing. That was a ticket to get as far away from everyone in my family as possible. I was the center after a Level One game in Baden Baden. Being the center of a gang bang was overwhelming. I loved every minute of it. I am going to marry an old man who is a member of the Club in Nevada, so I never have to go back to Berlin or Syria. He has promised me that I can have as many men as I want as long as they come from the Club and he gets to fuck me once a month. Seems like a very good deal to me."

The Hungarian woman from a town she said that she would not even bother to pronounce for us, Lenka, said she worked in a bank too when questioned by Stephanie. It developed, though, that she was the executive assistant of a bank manager who was a member of the European branch of the Club. She said she had enjoyed her visit to the USA so far. Her boss said he'd extend her vacation time if it developed that she would spend three weeks at the Thiesen facility.

Stephanie only caught the name of the German woman from Stuttgart, Brigitta. She looked enough like both Hollie and Madison that Stephanie decided that maybe all attractive white women look alike. She realized a moment later that she'd have to admit that Sarah and she herself might be confused with other busty, pale, blond, blue-eyed women about 5-7 with broad hips if one failed to see the many small distinctions that make every human being different. That would be stupid. One couldn't confuse Greta Garbo, Ingrid Bergmann, Inger Stevens, Anita Ekberg and Brit Ekland even if they were all blond and Swedish.

Rolf Spielmann mentioned that they were looking for women to play in the game held in southwestern Germany. Not only is variety the spice of life, he explained, there was room for women who wanted to play sooner at Level Three at Baden Baden. The Thiesen facility in Churchill County was only available a few more nights the rest of the year.

Ashley's experience as being a "sex slave" at the Spielmann party in July had not soured her on playing games that could cause her to become the center of an intentionally humiliating gang bang. In fact, she was taking time off from college to be able to play the game at Level Three and travel. "I don't want to sign up for classes and flunk them if I have to spend three weeks doing nothing but entertaining cocks," she said. "Anyway, the last three months my mind has been so focused on gambling and sex that I just don't think I could study anything seriously now."

Stephanie saw that, as in July, there were women at the party distributing appetizers and drinks while wearing absolutely nothing but, black leather collars with metal loops, high heels and sometimes, when carrying food, transparent plastic aprons. When not actively working as servants, they stood by the wall smiling and allowed themselves to be touched in a manner that would normally not be expected. They gasp, squeaked and tittered when touched in sensitive places but normally said nothing. Further, they smiled, raised their arms, held up their breasts and went off into side rooms with various persons, generally male but sometimes female, as requested. Both of the women, Julia and Cindy, who were there in July were there again Stephanie did not recognize the other two, one of whom seemed to be of Asian origin and the other African.

Destinee, Madison, Emma and Janet were not at the party.

Kristina Thiesen, Charlotte, Rolf Spielmann, Rolfi Thiesen, Stephanie and Naomi were clustered together by the window overlooking Lake Tahoe when Spielmann revealed that Destinee was now pregnant. "I don't know all how she did it. She timed it perfectly so that she could use the Sportsman's Club last August as her sperm bank."

"Of course, you don't know how she did it, liebe Bruder, you are a man," Kristina said, "and there is no perfectly about it but if you play all the cards and timing right, it is possible to do much better than luck would provide. A non-stop gangbang during the height of one's period of fertility is a promising strategy."

12