A Game for Learning about Yourself Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephanie asked why Destinee would want to get pregnant under such circumstances.

Rolf Spielmann said, "The Club has a lot of members with a lot of different tastes and many of them are willing to chip in a fair amount of money to provide for a child of which they might be the father. Sex with a fertile woman is the best. The Club has to know what is going on and plan in advance, though, so we can plan the gang bangs and make sure we have the money lined up for the annuity for child support. You probably noticed that we kept the guys from sowing their seed in Destinee's vagina separate from the guys working on Ami. Also, if the woman is married and plans to stay married, we are willing to arrange things so that the child looks like her husband could be the father. That wasn't a consideration with Destinee who is not married."

"Rolf, you missed the point of Steffi's question, probably because it asked about a woman rather than about you." Charlotte said.

"Yes, I have heard of the male ego and of the alpha male urge to spread his genetic material," Stephanie said, "but what is in it for the woman to be impregnated as Destinee was?"

"I'm not sure why you are stumped by that," Charlotte said, "Destinee and many other women want a child but they don't want a husband, and they don't want a man who is going to try some day to pretend to be a father."

"You mean like Julianne Moore in the Big Lebowski?" Stephanie asked.

"Well yes, except that the woman who wanted a child in Big Lebowski was wealthy. Destinee needs financial help. If she went to a sperm bank for artificial insemination, she'd have to pay, she wouldn't have any fun getting pregnant, and there would be no one to pay child support. Particularly given that Destinee likes sex as much as any of the women willing to play the game, the chance to get pregnant by a bunch of STD tested rich dudes who pay her $14,000 up front and pay six figures per year in child support if she gets pregnant, was a very attractive offer. In this case, she hit the jackpot," Charlotte said.

"But still raising a child as a single mother is difficult."

"Yes," Kristina said, "but particularly if you don't want to live with a man, would you rather take a penniless man just to have a mate or have $100,000 per year in child support? Really, I hate to sound like a 66-year-old woman who has 3 sons and 2 daughters, a feat many of your generation finds beyond comprehension, but there are a variety of arrangements that can be made. It helps naturally to be filthy rich as I was, but it is not impossible for others. If our grandmothers had been as prissy and weak as you silly young girls, most of us would not be here. Maybe that would not be so bad come to think of it."

At age 32, Stephanie was not used to thinking of herself as a "silly young girl," but, rather than get huffy, she told Mrs. Thiesen, "You have presented some food for thought." She turned to Naomi and asked, "Why do so many of the people associated with this Club, like Madison and Distinee, seem to know what they are doing while I am floating like a cork in water, tossed by fate."

"You aren't drifting about at all," Naomi answered, "you just refuse to acknowledge to yourself that there is a strong current pushing you to an inevitable conclusion as fast as the stream can carry someone, or a cork if you wish."

"And, Naomi, you are in the same current as Stephanie but avoid having to acknowledge it by not thinking about it at all," Kristina said.

"Could be," was Naomi's only answer.

People chatted, ate light dishes and drank for about another hour. Catherine wearing a bikini that just barely covered her nipples and a hula girl grass skirt with nothing under it, again found everyone fascinating except her presumed fiancé George. She spoke to Naomi and Stephanie of her plans to finish her master's degree in trade economics at Stanford and hopefully get a doctoral degree in Europe. Naomi asked how George fit into those plans. Catherine replied, "That needs to be brought to a head."

Rolf Spielmann wittingly or unwittingly assisted Catherine's plans by calling for attention and proposing another one of his games. "It may be recalled that in July we had a terrible problem in that we did not have enough slaves on hand to serve and clean up after our party as well as provide entertainment during and after the party. It may be recalled that Ashley bid on becoming the additional slave and did a delightful job in performing all of her arduous duties, particularly those afterwards.

"For this party, we prudently retained four slaves. We don't need any more. However, at the party in July, there was considerable interest by guests in certain exercise equipment on the ground floor, it particular a device for stimulating women and a simple set of equipment for a woman and one or more men to exercise much of their bodies through fucking. It will be recalled by some that Naomi, Turk and I demonstrated for those present that piece of equipment.

"As a public service, we are determined to demonstrate again the exercise equipment on ground floor and will invite everyone at the party to view the demonstration, but we need a female volunteer. As in July, we will fill the need with women bidding for the position. That is, each woman that wants to participate should now bid a number of dollars between 1 and 2000 on a sheet of paper. Every woman will get paid the amount she puts down, but the high bidder will be the woman who will help us demonstrate the equipment.

"As before, no conspiring ladies."

That crosses a line, Stephanie thought. Everyone knows that the woman who demonstrates the equipment is going to have an orgasm for a crowd on a masturbation machine and have PIV and anal sex with Spielmann and who knows who else.

Stephanie went on in her head, I should not bid on that at all. But am I a prostitute if I put in a bid knowing I am unlikely to win? Given the women around here, I can't be taken if I bid anything much less than $2000? Failing to bid is just leaving money on the table. Also, it would insult Spielmann unnecessarily if I didn't bid at all. I will put in $1000. No, that's still leaving money on the table. Given she did most of what is being asked for free in July, I bet Naomi will put in almost $2000.

Stephanie wrote $1600 on a piece of paper along with her name.

As in July, Shameless was given the job of collecting the bids and viewing them although she had put in a bid herself. Again, Shameless went through the bids lowest to highest.

Shameless' bid was again purely ceremonial. "$100 doesn't win. Oh shucks, again."

Almost all of the women in the party in October had been involved in the Club game a few times now, were not shy and knew the other women were not shy. Stephanie's bid of $1600 was not close to the top. Charlotte Stein bid $1800 just to prove she could read the atmosphere, Stephanie thought. Sarah and Maggie put in $1900 and Naomi $1950.

The fireworks began when it was revealed that Catherine had bid $2000. George turned red and started yelling "slut," "whore," "nympho cunt," and other choice phrases at Catherine and looked like he was going to strike Catherine when one of the guys who worked as a body guard, Hector Chapero, got between George and Catherine and told George to calm down.

"And to think we were going to be married," George said.

"No," Catherine corrected, "we were never going to be married. That was just a delusion that you shared with my mother. I'm not the host here but I'd suggest you drive home unless you want to watch me demonstrate the exercise equipment."

"You fucking cunt," George said as he tried vainly to get around the guy about 6 feet five and 230 pounds in front of him who did look a little like Poncho Villa.

At this point, Spielmann said, "George, go home, unless you wish to be thrown out on your sorry ass."

George stormed out.

Naomi and some others laughed. Catherine had indeed managed to bring to a head the problem of her quasi-engagement with George. Now she could honestly tell her parents that George had ended the relationship. She probably would not go into the details of what prompted George to do that.

Stephanie thought that maybe Catherine, having made her point with George, would attempt to back out of the sex show gracefully. No, not a chance. Catherine blithely downed the rest of her champagne, dropped her bikini top and grass skirt and said, "Now let's see this exercise equipment we need to show the crowd?"

Most of the party guests went down to the ground floor to see the demonstration of exercise equipment. Catherine looked down on the vibrating dildo and clitoris massaging devise and said, "I have always wanted to try a Sybian." She eased a condom over the dildo, made a gentle smile and lowered her naked body onto the device.

It did not take long for the heavy breathing to begin. Catherine fondled her own hanging breasts pinching and pulling on the nipples. It developed that she was more of a schemer than a screamer. After a few minutes, her orgasm appeared as she deeply inhaled through her mouth, her eyes closed, while moving her clitoris on one part of the machine as the dildo hit her G-spot. "Oh yes," she purred as she started to recover.

Catherine laughed as she rolled off the machine and gasped for breath for several minutes. "That was great, but I'm not ready to give up cock. Don't we have more to demonstrate?"

Catherine did not have to be shown how to assume the position that Naomi had taken in July. She held onto straps while bending forward on the horizontal bar, spreading her legs and presenting both her vagina and anus for rear entry.

Spielmann's driving into Catherine was pretty much a replay of what he had done in July with Naomi except Catherine did not put on the shocked wide-eyed expression or yell "oh fuck" as Naomi had. Catherine closed her eyes, began breathing through her mouth and just panted as she rubbed her vulva on the bar in front of her and Spielmann's penis behind her. Spielmann squeezed Catherine's breast and pinched her nipples only a bit harder than Catherine had herself. Her first orgasm came with her holding her breath, gasping out, and then saying "oh my" under her breath and beginning to breathe heavily while Spielmann kept up the action into her pussy. He came with a grunt but managed to keep up the action a few minutes more until Catherine came again.

Catherine leaned on the bar and was allowed to rest a while Rolfi put lubrication up her anus and wiggled his lubricated condom covered cock up her ass. Catherine acted like this was not a treatment she had received much before. She grimaced a bit at first. Eventually a new rhythm was established until Rolfi came and Catherine was alone.

The audience had watched Catherine's demonstrations without much comment. One guy, an acquaintance of George, said something about Catherine being a "consummate slut." Charlotte gave him a dirty look and barked off "yeah, maybe she is and so what." Looking generally to the people around, she added, "The stupidity of men trying to condemn women for something that they prize and benefit from still amazes me."

Hector, however, who had stood in between George and Catherine earlier, went up to Catherine who was still holding the straps near the bar and spoke in her ear. Catherine replied out loud, "Sure, why not." Soon Hector was using Catherine as Spielmann had.

Hector's penis was proportional to the rest of his body, but Catherine's pussy was very moist for his entry. It was clear that Catherine was not exhausted and preferred PIV to anal. Her white breasts waved back and forth vigorously except when Hector's brown hands held them. Soon there were two more orgasms. Catherine said she could rest and would like a quick shower.

Sarah's husband, Wayne, suggested that maybe Sarah would like to accommodate anyone who would like to fuck her doggystyle as Catherine had been taken. Spielmann did not like the tone in Wayne's voice and said that maybe it would be best now if they gave all the exercise equipment a rest and went back to the floor above ground.

Twenty minutes later, Catherine rejoined the party which had moved back to the first floor. She found Spielmann, his wife Charlotte, Ashley, and Stephanie talking about an idea Spielmann had. "There is no Level Three game in Nevada for almost two months but there is one near Baden Baden November 4. I need to fly to Europe and do some business. How about you three coming along with Charlotte and me to Amsterdam and some other towns where there are charming old casinos with which I have business. You would play at Level Three in the Sportsman's Club game in Baden Baden. I will pay for the airplane tickets and all expenses through the game at Baden Baden. If you find yourself staying in Baden Baden for three weeks, the Club, of course, will pay all expenses. In any case, you would not have to fly back with Charlotte and me on November 10. You could stay and see more of Europe.

Catherine said, "I've never been to those places and with George out of the picture, I could use the money." Ashley also immediately agreed.

Stephanie mumbled something about how she wasn't sure if she planned to play at Level Three. Charlotte said, "Who are you kidding," and Stephanie agreed to go.

During the drive back from Stateline, Stephanie and Noami got a bit snippy. One might speculate that Naomi felt she had been under-appreciated at the party and was jealous of Stephanie's trip to Europe. In any case, after a bit of idle chatter, Naomi said, "Steffi, you and Catherine certainly made out like bandits tonight. Catherine got rid of George and made off with a lot of money for fucking both at the party and probably in Europe. Are you going to make a play for the real money and try to get Rolfi or, even better, persuade Spielmann in Europe to dump his wife for you?"

Stephanie answered coolly, "I don't know where you get such ideas, Naomi. As you know, I don't want a husband at all. If I did want a husband, I would not want Rolfi, being crass and emotionally immature, he's more your type. I'm not half the woman Charlotte Stein is. I'm aghast at the thought that you think I would even dream of breaking up Spielmann and Stein."

"Well then, if your prospects are so hopeless, maybe we should ask Chuck to stop near Lake Tahoe and let you off to look for pirates?"

"Naomi, the pirate fantasy stuff has worn pretty thin. Maybe we should discuss something peaceful like the Middle East for a while or ask Chuck if there is more interesting music that he can play in the car?"

Abruptly changing the subject, Stephanie asked, "Maggie, did you enjoy the party?"

"Yes, I did not even mind Rolfi repeating that I am a Fertility Goddess or Fugger offering me a job in pornography," Maggie answered.

"I minded that crack by Fugger," Chuck chimed in, "even though I know he wasn't serious. Just because I enjoy watching my wife in bed with other men doesn't mean I want to watch her do it with dozens of guys chosen to maximize profit for Fugger and probably working as an escort on the side."

In the following days, the photography session was quickly organized for all three of the women who would soon be Level Three participants in Europe. The pictures were taken in three separate rooms with Swedish furniture and posters with Dutch, French, or German slogans and magazines and shelves of books in those languages. The cameraman said that they deliberately wanted to give the misimpression that the pictures were taken in Europe.

The next step was to choose T-shirts slogans from among "Enslave me," "Fuck my ass," "Painslut," or "Breeding slave." The participant could choose. Catherine and Ashley both chose the white T-shirts with bold black letters saying "Enslave Me." "I'm ok with anal sex, a little pain and babies, but I don't particularly want to emphasize my availability for those activities even on an obscure website and even though I'll deny it's me if ever asked," Catherine explained.

Stephanie took the light pink with red lettered "Breeding Slave" T-Shirt. Stephanie said, "It might matter a little bit because Club members will know who is pictured. It seems to me that, once you are enslaved, all those things on T-shirts are on the menu. Saying breeding slave seems to deemphasize the pain and the anal but maybe it's all silly and doesn't matter anyway. It's just some Club member's fetish and another way to humiliate us."

The pictures of Ashley, Catherine and Stephanie ready for mounting on a comfortable bed were taken also. The picture of Stephanie was taken from the angle a man might see just before he entered her from above. Her arms were outstretched for her lover. Her breasts were fully exposed. The passage into her vagina was open. The cameraman said it was the sexiest picture he thought he'd even taken.

The cameraman made a call and decided to only take the bondage pictures of Catherine and Ashley. "The total openness and longing Stephanie exudes in the bed picture shows a complete surrender to sex and submission to instinct from which a picture of Stephanie in bondage could only detract," he explained.

Stephanie did tell Roberta where she was going but was intentionally vague about the details. Roberta knew enough not to try to discourage Stephanie from going. Roberta offered that she'd really like to get to Amsterdam the Rhine Valley someday.

October 22, Stephanie was at Reno airport ready to fly to Amsterdam via Salt Lake City with a return flight November 10. That would use up all her vacation time at the bank but that was the least of her concerns.

12