All Comments on 'A Game for Learning about Yourself Ch. 06'

by roseyfingers

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Naomi appears to be letting herself gradually transform into a whore, I mean a literal whore or sex worker paid for sex.

.

Rolfi stops by her office for 'therapy' appointments, for which she likely collects fees as with any other client. Then they have sex in her office. That cuts rather close to prostitution. Plus sometimes he brings other men along who may pay for her service as a sexual 'therapist'. It's sort of like Rolfi's slowly becoming Naomi's pimp.

.

This is an interesting and admittedly sexy turn for her. Naomi herself does not seem bothered by it. Perhaps her casualness and unconcern about this transformation is what makes it so sexy.

.

Rolfi probably isn't scheming to reshape her on purpose, he doesn't seem that smart. More likely is that his tastes and treatment of a woman happens to accidentally encourage her down this path. The question is: Where might this path take Naomi in the future?

.

She mentions being loud and disrupting other nearby offices. That might mean that she eventually will need to relocate her therapist practice. Perhaps Rolfi will suggest a more private and discrete location he owns, which she may use for her work? Maybe in exchange, all he asks for at first is a favor; that Naomi refer her more attractive female patients to his little game. (?)

.

Though, relocating to a new office might mean Naomi loses many of her existing clients, since some patients might not find the new location sufficiently convenient or close enough for travel. Or they're put off by all her now flaky reshuffling of appointment times. Or maybe she's too noisy and gets caught out, undermining her professionalism and credibility with the women who previously hired her for therapy. In other words, she might need to rebuild her client base.

.

As Naomi loses her existing clients, Rolfi will be there, helping bring in new clients to keep her schedule busy. These new patients will be men carefully screened and selected by Rolfi and their therapy simply involves fucking the sex therapist, who gladly allows this because of her fetish.

.

Rolfi seems just the sort of guy who'd be happy to setup a brothel license to make the new business legit. Conveniently for them this is legal in Nevada. Thus Naomi may let herself gradually slip down a slippery slope into acting out her deepest fantasies of prostitution, carefully guided there a little bit at a time by her new 'manager', Rolfi.

.

Even if Naomi never ends up winning at higher levels, if the flow of the story steers her into some sort of career as a sultry sex worker, living out her fantasy of lots of casual sex with anonymous men every day, that could be extremely hot! Particularly sexy if Naomi does not really notice, or admit to herself, what she's slowly turning into.

.

I'm excited to see where you take this little side plot!

jrgg43jrgg43about 2 years ago

I'm just going to say you have my complete attention at this point.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Denglish ;-)

You're missing an "r" at the end of page one. I know, spellchecker feel uncomfortable, wenn man plötzlich die Sprache wechselt.

Steffie's change of motivation is rather apruppt. Are you sure, you didn't miss a linebreak?

But I like the direction where the story is hearding, good cheese, opera houses and some ecellent Klingelberger.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thank you for including collars in the slaves' descriptions!

.

The Level 3 rules are clever in a few ways:

.

First, Stephanie points out how the application requirements and lack of raise in payout appear to weed out shy, self-respecting, and non-serious contestants. Steph is probably correct in this assessment. It's a handy way for the Club to start filtering out players who wouldn't be willing, able, or appropriate to win higher-level games, where the stakes require such a longer time commitment. The Level 4 application process might be even more extreme, to filter out all but the most dedicated sluts.

.

Also, Level 3 rules include an audience voting bit triggered when the leading player(s) score hits 16, to deliver 2 extra strikes to the contestant selected by the audience's vote. This too is clever, and probably foreshadows similar moments in the rules for Level 4. Because if Level 4 games have multiple such audience-voted segments (say a half-dozen bonus strikes given out at various points, or 'rescue' votes to reduce someone's score by a couple strikes), then that provides a simple angle for the Club to effectively "choose" who wins at Level 4. That is, they can select the perfect candidate to win long-term enslavement (or at least prevent the wrong sort of player from winning), WITHOUT needing to cheat, hack or rig the little number gizmos. Brilliant!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userroseyfingers@roseyfingers
Having received favorable comments and a number of helpful ideas (thank you), I am working on further chapters of "A Game for Learning about Yourself." It might take a while before further chapters are up though. Thanks to all those who made comments on the first chapters o...

SIMILAR Stories